HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
tinted windows
Posted by: infinitcash ()
Date: September 02, 2005 03:46AM

"XXXXXXX ","XXXXXXXX ","X","XXXX"," XXXXX","Street Name ","XXX","XXXXXXX ","XX","DATE","TINTED WINDOWS "

FK THE POLICE

86 dollar ticket

what should i do, i have 1 more week to pay it
or i can go to court

i told the cop i was gonna prepay it

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2005 03:48AM by infinitcash.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: tinted windows
Posted by: Cary ()
Date: September 02, 2005 05:36AM

how tinted were they?
did the cop actually use the little device?

Posted by: SE ()
Date: September 02, 2005 03:13PM

They are illegal, pay the ticket.

So you are saying "FK THE POLICE" cause they gave you a tint ticket? Hmmm.

And the cop doesn't care that you are "going to prepay it" either.

Posted by: copsenemy ()
Date: September 03, 2005 01:40AM

I've gotten 3 tint tickets in the last year. If you're going to take it off in time, go to court and they'll probably drop it. If you get a second ticket, don't even bother going to court because they don't give leniency to repeat offenders. Otherwise get a doctors note from someone saying you need to it see and shit.

Posted by: Mofo ()
Date: September 03, 2005 01:58AM

This may have been asked before but what is VA tint law? I have all of my rear 100% and my front 40% or something. I got pulled over in Cali for it cause you're not alowed anything up front in Cali but any percentage in back but all they give you is a $10 dollar fix it ticket that a cop signs and you mail in. I'm still tinted up front cause I just got a nice cop to sign off on it.

Date: September 03, 2005 06:31AM

Cary

i got a white caprice LS 94 with 20in daytons and 10 % light comes thru on the passenger windows and back window

Date: September 03, 2005 06:36AM

and yes he used a meter, my windows were down aswell, i was told to roll them up, i did, i could of said

A. my windows dont roll up
or
B. I suffer from incontinence, and i need to use the bathroom! please follow me
or
C. Let me use the bathroom i have uncontrollable flatulence, and i could "go" at anytime! please follow me

Posted by: Nik ()
Date: September 03, 2005 09:51AM

This is off-topic, but you know what would be awesome? Traffic ticket gift cards. Buy them from the DMV and give them to a bad driver for their birthday or Christmas or whatever. Then when you go to pay the ticket, you just send in your gift card number and they remove the ticket from the card's available balance.

May not be the best idea, but certainly better than the idea I had a while back regarding inflatable pants.

----------------
WHERE'S THE BEEF

Posted by: FFX PD SUPPORTER ()
Date: September 15, 2005 05:50PM

TINTED WINDOWS ARE ENFORCED FOR OFFICER SAFETY. 10% on the windows are basically blacked out windows!! You cannot see inside. The law is 50% for front windows, 35% for rear windows. Obey the law and the Police dont bother you

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: September 18, 2005 01:31PM

FFX PD SUPPORTER Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> TINTED WINDOWS ARE ENFORCED FOR OFFICER SAFETY.
> 10% on the windows are basically blacked out
> windows!! You cannot see inside. The law is 50%
> for front windows, 35% for rear windows. Obey the
> law and the Police dont bother you

right, obey them especially when they clearly break the law in a completely unethical way. not to mention dont you dare try to explain what may have happened, confess like they demand or be maced and prepare for entrapment. fuck FCPD, fuck them up their stupid asses.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: FFX PD SUPPORTER ()
Date: September 18, 2005 04:11PM

uneducated comments. Gravis, u make me sick from your ridiculous thinking. Im sure you are the first guy to run and call the Police when you need help or even ask them for directions if you are lost. Without Police, You would be scared!

Posted by: Matt ()
Date: September 19, 2005 01:35PM

Judging by your forum name infinitcash an $86 ticket should be nothing to you. Cops are paid to enforce laws, not understand them. Just because a police officer gave you a ticket for improper tint doesn't mean you're guilty, you have your chance to contest the ticket in court.

It sounds like you should have your tint removed, and go to court to contest the charges. Why do you have your windows tinted so dark anyways?

Date: September 19, 2005 10:32PM

FFX PD SUPPORTER Wrote:
> uneducated comments. Gravis, u make me sick from
> your ridiculous thinking. Im sure you are the
> first guy to run and call the Police when you need
> help or even ask them for directions if you are
> lost. Without Police, You would be scared!

for one thing, im not uneducated in general or on this topic. ive learned first hand about the police from the police. while i understand you are trying to undermine me with your insults, the truth is i have not called the police except to report a stolen car. if you have read my other posts you would see i have no intention of being anywhere near the police. i dont trust them for good reason and for which, i dont like them. without the police i would be better off. survival of the fitest or the completely insane. it's true for prison.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: FHO ()
Date: September 19, 2005 11:37PM

Gravis Wrote:
>
> without the police i would be better off.

Without the police or some other governing body, this place would quickly turn into an area similar to the problems that New Orleans is facing right now. Think deterent....

Posted by: JT ()
Date: September 20, 2005 07:07AM

I would just like to ask you Gravis, what exactally have you seen that is so negative about the police? You seem to resent them but you offer no real incidents/explanations that would qualify your statements. I have had several encounters with the local police departments and have always found them to be very dedicated individuals that will reciprocate respect. I have gotten speeding tickets myself, howerver I deserved them. I was speeding. The officers have always been polite and although I have never gotten a break I dont begrudge them for doing what they are employed to do. After all I know that if I find myself in a bad situation they will risk their lives for me just as quickly as they will write out a ticket. I didnt like the fact that I got "caught", but what if the officer had just let me blow right past him. I have a feeling that would somehow end up being another thread on this site stating "Cops are too lazy to do their jobs, again".

I have read many of your posts and if someone insults you or merely disagrees with your point of view you attack them. Why should you not expect that if you offer the same attiude to an officer that they should in turn act similarly to you? (granted that they probabally do not go about bashing you on the internet because you treated them disrespectfully) I dont think you need to bow to anyone, but being confrontational with any person is almost always going to get you the same in return.

Posted by: fventura03 ()
Date: September 20, 2005 02:48PM

Mofo Wrote:
> This may have been asked before but what is VA
> tint law? I have all of my rear 100% and my front
> 40% or something. I got pulled over in Cali for it
> cause you're not alowed anything up front in Cali
> but any percentage in back but all they give you
> is a $10 dollar fix it ticket that a cop signs and
> you mail in. I'm still tinted up front cause I
> just got a nice cop to sign off on it.

100% rear = no tint.

Date: September 20, 2005 09:09PM

JT Wrote:
> I would just like to ask you Gravis, what
> exactally have you seen that is so negative about
> the police? You seem to resent them but you offer
> no real incidents/explanations that would qualify
> your statements. I have had several encounters
> with the local police departments and have always
> found them to be very dedicated individuals that
> will reciprocate respect. I have gotten speeding
> tickets myself, howerver I deserved them. I was
> speeding. The officers have always been polite
> and although I have never gotten a break I dont
> begrudge them for doing what they are employed to
> do. After all I know that if I find myself in a
> bad situation they will risk their lives for me
> just as quickly as they will write out a ticket.
> I didnt like the fact that I got "caught", but
> what if the officer had just let me blow right
> past him. I have a feeling that would somehow end
> up being another thread on this site stating "Cops
> are too lazy to do their jobs, again".
>

this is the very basic outline (i have five page explation) of the event. it's cost me LOTS of money, my respect for the police, and a good chunk of sanity. i dont expect to get a break when i speed, that is understandable. however, recent sighting of the county police on the road, and just not doing their job while breaking laws at the exact same time has made me even more bitter. it's true that when speak about the police comes about, im down right ornery. however, on other topics i only state and defend my position. the fairfax county police have seriously fucked up my life because of their egos. i however have found the state police to be good people.

Posted by: JT ()
Date: September 22, 2005 07:34AM

Ok Gravis, I understand your point of view a little better now. However in your explanation of why you got maced you said that you didnt get up from the couch when you were ordered to do so. I think it was pretty obvious that their intention was to place you under arrest and you did not comply. If you had they would have not pepper sprayed you. I can't believe that you think that this was all "their" fault. You were the on who did not comply when being placed under arrest.

While I think the use of pepper spray though may have been avoided, statistics show that officers are more likely to get assaulted when placing someone under arrest. On that note i dont feel that the officers did not do anything wrong because they should not have to wrestle with someone who is resisting arrest (even passively) they did what they had to so that they would not have to get into a fist fight with some underage and presumibly intoxicated individual.

That being said I dont feel that your position on Police Officers is totally withou merit, however I think you may share some of the blame for the outcome. As for the generalization of officers by which department they represent is simply not true. There are good ones and not so good ones anywhere you go. Next time you are in a situation with a county officer of city officer see how they treat you if you treat them with a little dignity. After all they will put their lives on the line to save you if you asked them to, and they wouldnt even think twice about it.

Date: September 26, 2005 12:04PM

JT,
  please feel free to check the protocol that officers in VA are supposted to abide by. it includes that a) pepperspray is only to be used on violent individuals and b) you are supposed to get away from them as soon as possible, not leap at them. further more, they had no basis to arrest me. the only files charged were resisting arrest and the assault charges. i call that false arrest. you can feel they did nothing wrong but there are 30 people who saw the incident that disagree with you and the other police in department as well. so please tell me why i was to be arrested. they didnt have a reason either. i was not impeading them, i was trying to help. so would you spray someone who was sitting on a couch not doing anything wrong except thwarting your attempt to strongarm someone into a confession because that is EXACTLY what they did. do you think the person arrested wanted to confess(no, it wasnt me)? do you think that they had this right? if you do, you are a fool. please respond as im eager to here your response.

Posted by: Window Tinter ()
Date: March 16, 2011 08:44AM

I only use the highest quality black construction paper to tint my client's windows.

Posted by: WINDOW-TINTpro ()
Date: March 16, 2011 09:28AM

I USE BLACK TRASH BAGS AND DUCT TAPE.
IF I'M IN A HURRY OR THE CUSTOMER IS A LITTLE
SHORT ON CHANGE, I'LL USE BLACK SPRAY PAINT.

Posted by: proTINT ()
Date: March 16, 2011 09:45AM

'Cop Sucker' wrote :
-----------------------------

> "TINTED WINDOWS ARE ENFORCED FOR OFFICER SAFETY.
> 10% on the windows are basically blacked out windows!!

SO ?

> "You cannot see inside."

SO ?
THEY DON'T CALL IT PRIVACY FILM FOR NOTHIN'.

> "The law is 50% for front windows,
> 35% for rear windows.

THE LAW IS RIDICULOUS.

> "Obey the law and the Police dont bother you"

MAYBE THE POLICE SHOULD TRY SETTING THE EXAMPLE THEN.
THIS MEANS TAKING THE TINT OF YOUR PERSONAL VEHICLES FOR STARTERS.

>TINTED WINDOWS ARE ENFORCED FOR OFFICER SAFETY.

REALLY ASSHOLE ?
THEN WHY ARE K9 UNITS ALL TINTED OUT WITH 5% ? Hmmmmmmmmmm?

IF IT IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOUR SORRY DOGS,
IT IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME AND MY CHILDREN.

NOT TO MENTION, WE PAY YOU PRICKS TO BE BE IN THE LINE OF DANGER.
DEAL WITH IT.

• TINT REDUCES SUN BLINDING FROM THE SIDES.
• TINT MAKES IT HARDER FOR A WOMAN TO BE SINGLED OUT BY A PREDATOR AS A POTENTIAL VICTIM TRAVELING ALONE.
• TINT GREATLY REDUCES THE INTERIOR AIR TEMP IN THE SUMMER MAKING IT MORE COMFORTABLE FOR BABIES AND CHILDREN.
• TINT SAVES $ & REDUCES FUEL CONSUMPTION BY MAKING THE A/C COMPRESSOR WORK LESS TO COOL THE CAR
• TINT REDUCES THE OVERALL WEAR AND TEAR ON AN ENGINE DUE TO STRESS BY USING THE A/C LESS AND PROVIDING LESS RESISTANCE ON THE FAN BELT.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: March 16, 2011 12:59PM

Why do you care? You have infinitcash

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.