HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Piggyback Piggies
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: August 30, 2005 09:12PM

last night (Tuesday 30, August 12:15 AM), i was driving home down Rolling Road (638). i drive exactly the speed limit at all times as if i get a ticket, i get suspended for 6 months. yeah, it's 40Mph there and that's the speed im going. suddenly i see a cop in my mirror which is approaching my car really fast. just when i think he's about to hit me, he brakes and falls back 50ft. or so. then the cop does the same thing but faster and about 15ft behind me he swerves into the left lane and blows past me. he had to be hitting 70. ive experienced cop tactics where they come up on you fast so you accellerate and then they pull you over for speeding, aka trying not to get hit. i am sure it was a cop as i saw it as it passed and i recognized the lights. at no point were their police lights or sirens on. they just blew past me. ive seen them pull shit but they are taking the cake on traffic tactics with this one. seriously, it was insane. i wish i had seen the number or plate of the car. what the fuck?

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Piggyback Piggies
Posted by: Officer Rob Farva ()
Date: August 30, 2005 10:39PM

I completely agree, I've seen cops pull stunts that have nearly caused accidents. They are more of a danger to the public when they do that then the call they are/could be responding to.

Posted by: fventura03 ()
Date: August 31, 2005 09:32AM

if we team up and write the cops plates, do you think the county would do anything other than just confront them?

Posted by: JC ()
Date: September 05, 2005 06:33PM

Fuckin' pricks! I am a huge police supporter, don't get me wrong, they put their lives on the line day in and day out, but there are some fucked up mother effers in the roads! I had never heard of that tactic before, but next time try to get the plates kid.

Date: September 09, 2005 06:21PM

JC,
sneeking up behind someone at a fast rate at night isnt a new tactic. it happens all the time to people. they make you go faster because they are going faster and then faster then they back off a bit. usually people maintain a pace so before you know it "WHOOP WHOOP!" you have a ticket.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: JC ()
Date: September 10, 2005 01:33PM

Well, I would either continue going at my rate of speed to make them pass me or just veer to the left or right. I'm not falling for that shit. Thanks for the tip.

Posted by: wild frank ()
Date: September 21, 2005 12:26AM

Yeah, man. That same shit actually happened to me last week when I was driving to Pohick Library. This obviously undercover cop was tailgating me for almost a mile up Keene Mill until I slowed way the fuck down and flipped him the bird when he finally passed me. At least that's still not illegal. Bastard was riding my ass almost as hard as I'd ridden darbrewe's mom's ass the night before!

Posted by: ben ()
Date: September 21, 2005 12:43PM

wild frank Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, man. That same shit actually happened to me
> last week when I was driving to Pohick Library.
> This obviously undercover cop was tailgating me
> for almost a mile up Keene Mill until I slowed way
> the fuck down and flipped him the bird when he
> finally passed me. At least that's still not
> illegal. Bastard was riding my ass almost as hard
> as I'd ridden darbrewe's mom's ass the night
> before!

Watch out, I know someone that almost got beaten by two police officers for as much. He flicked them off because they cut him of in an undercover cruiser. They pulled him over and nearly assaulted him.

This was in a far more corrupt police district though.

Date: September 21, 2005 05:44PM

hmm... if you find yourself in such a situation where you are sure they are likely to beat the hell out of you, you can sit in your car and call 911 and have other cops come out. just roll down your window a crack and tell them you are calling because you "dont feel safe". if the other cops come out and they do beat the fuck out of you, it's on record with the 911 operator and you can call them again as after they do so. then there is the massive lawsuit. i doubt they would kill you.

Posted by: habitual referendor ()
Date: September 25, 2005 11:38PM

one time the cops finger fucked my girlfriend when i was being searched for a supposed dui/dwi. I'm a goddamn buddhist for christ's sake! I don't drink. They searched my wife and touched her in the crotch area and inserted. When i called it in nothing happened. Cops around here also don't even care about murder...

www.thepacc.org for more info

Posted by: from the 757 ()
Date: September 25, 2005 11:53PM

habitual referendor Wrote:
...I'm a goddamn buddhist for christ's sake!...

That's kinda confusing. Sorry to hear about your lady though, that's absurd.

Posted by: darbrewe ()
Date: September 26, 2005 11:22AM

.?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2015 05:04AM by darbrewe.

Posted by: Jim ()
Date: September 26, 2005 11:39AM

You note that you don't drink but yet you were arrested for DUI and then you neglect to tell us the outcome in court. What happened? ASAP and restricted license or did you get jail if it was your 2nd or subsequent? It never ceases to amaze me how many people don't drink and yet are arrested for DUI. Oh, and by the way, was both your wife AND girlfriend at the scene of you arrest there Ghandi? It's not real clear in your post.

Posted by: hellchild ()
Date: September 26, 2005 11:50AM

I agree that Habitual's post made little sense... but if by Ghandi you mean Mahatma Gandhi, he was a Sanatani Hindu, not a Buddhist. that sounds like the the kind of racist stereotyping I'd expect from a cop.

Posted by: ben ()
Date: September 26, 2005 01:44PM

Jim Wrote:
> You note that you don't drink but yet you were
> arrested for DUI and then you neglect to tell us
> the outcome in court. What happened? ASAP and
> restricted license or did you get jail if it was
> your 2nd or subsequent? It never ceases to amaze
> me how many people don't drink and yet are
> arrested for DUI. Oh, and by the way, was both
> your wife AND girlfriend at the scene of you
> arrest there Ghandi? It's not real clear in your
> post.

I don't think that you even read what he posted. It wasn't that unclear.

Posted by: from the 757 ()
Date: September 27, 2005 11:40PM

Maybe his girlfriend at the time, wife now? How about not being so nit-picky?

Posted by: come on now ()
Date: September 29, 2005 04:28AM

I was not there for your incident, but I can almost guarantee the police officer was not trying to "trick" you into speeding. FFX CO Police do not get a bonus nor do they have any incentive to give extra tickets(especially speeding). More likely than not, the officer in question could have been doing one of 2 things:

1. catching up to you to run your tag and then when you came back alright just kept going

OR

2. had to look down at his/her computer to either type something or read something and did not want to pass you

it was most likely # 1. maybe your car matched a description of a car they were looking for? You might be surprised how many drivers have warrants out for them or driving on a suspended license. When it's late at night, it's hard to find an abundance of cars to run, serving warrants keep the public a little safer.

Date: September 29, 2005 11:09AM

come on now,

> I was not there for your incident, but I can almost guarantee the police officer was not trying to "trick" you into speeding.

while i would agree if this were an isolated incident, i cannot for it is not the first time the have pulled shit like this.

> catching up to you to run your tag and then when you came back alright just kept going

this does not excuse their behavior. also they did not just keep going, they sped off like a bat out of hell.

2. had to look down at his/her computer to either type something or read something and did not want to pass you

people dont go the same speed and then suddenly accelerate toward the car infront of them because they were looking at their computer. furthermore, dont they have cruise control on those cars?

i understand how one could believe this was not intentional but after they do it a dozen times, it's more than just coinccidence. in this case there was not question as to their intent. if you havent encountered crooked cops, you are lucky. for future reference, dont "come on now" me. (however you want to take that :)

Posted by: Officer McPigster ()
Date: August 24, 2013 09:59AM

I had one yesterday do something like this. Following me for about 2 miles. All of a sudden he swerves around me and puts his lights on. For a second, I thought he wanted me to pull over and I'm thinking, "WTF did I do???"

He swerves back right in front of me with about 6 feet of space and pulls the car over that was in front of me.

License plate reader perhaps? I can't firgure out what motivated Officer McPigster to pull over the car in front of me since they were doing the speed limit too.

Posted by: louderthanhell ()
Date: August 25, 2013 12:54AM

Hey idiots.
Lay off your criticism of our lawmen.
Without them we would all be in danger.
Bands like the Dave Matthews Band would run through our city streets causing havoc and mayhem.

Kudos to our cop friends.
And remember, most cops have better grammar skills than gravis or habitual.
Peace out

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.