HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
For all you idiots that tailgate
Posted by: Bambi ()
Date: August 22, 2011 06:52AM

A deer ran out in front of my car on Edsal Road Sunday. If I had to hit the brakes, a nasty accident with the car two feet behind me would have happened. And yes, there is a passing lane.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: For all you idiots that tailgate
Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: August 22, 2011 07:15AM

Then deal with the tailgater... slow down to the speed limit until they pass.

Posted by: dv9000 ()
Date: August 22, 2011 08:37AM

I try to leave 2 seconds of following space in between my car and the one in front of mine whenever I can.

The problem around here is, especially on the beltway or 95/395, is that if you leave some space in front someone in a neighboring lane is going to come along and think "oo! An empty space!!" and cut right in front of you without even using the turn signal. So you're forced to either close up the gap or let 15 cars go in front of you, while the guy behind you looks for the revolver stashed in his glove compartment.

Date: August 22, 2011 09:00AM

Again, so what if someone cuts in ahead of you? Just back off another two seconds again. In the world you describe people are getting shot around here routinely by tailgaiters. In the world I live in, I back off and as long as I'm not hogging the left lane people will pass me and forget about me inside of five seconds.

In saying "Closing the gap" you are saying you are a tailgater yourself, doesn't make much sense. This isn't a race, be an adult and a good example while driving, maybe it will spread.

Posted by: FFXCO Driver ()
Date: August 22, 2011 06:13PM

Slow down 10 mph. If the idiot still tailgates, slow down another 10 mph. Repeat as necessary. I learned this from a friend originally from Connecticut. It works :)

Posted by: Yucky24 ()
Date: August 22, 2011 06:21PM

When people tailgate me, I simply go slower.

It always cracks me up when they rage and blast by me.

Posted by: whatthe... ()
Date: August 22, 2011 08:51PM

As long as you're NOT in the left lane, drive as slow as you want.

CAVEAT - Remember that there are traffic sensors at the traffic lights in most of Virginia - if you aren't on the sensor, the light won't change for you, asshole.

Posted by: FUCK_U_WELFARE ()
Date: August 22, 2011 10:00PM

LOOK, where else can we get drunk before the game

Posted by: Chris ()
Date: August 22, 2011 10:34PM

Use your windshield wiper spray which will get all over their car and pretend you never even noticed them there. I do this all the time and on occasion, they pull up and act like WTF? and I just look dumb like I didn't know what I did wrong. It's best when they are in a convertible.

Posted by: One-Way ()
Date: August 23, 2011 06:18AM

You are not allowed to tailgate at Nissan Pavillion anymore.

Posted by: Shadow ()
Date: August 23, 2011 10:16AM

One-Way Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You are not allowed to tailgate at Nissan
> Pavillion anymore.

It's been Jiffy Lube Live for over a year now.

Kid Rock performed last night and said he wasn't coming back since they won't let people tailgate and they charge $9 for a beer. Though the poor ticket sales probably had something to do with his decision. Not that the show saw much advertising around here.

Posted by: Stones ()
Date: August 23, 2011 01:37PM

I heard that the tailgate club (Ultimate Fan Zone) is a super fun way to tailgate before Redskins games but it's not worth the $75 face value. You can probably find it for cheaper on ebay if you ever go to a game. All you can eat Famous Dave's bbq and other activities. Never done it but it might be worth doing once in my life.

Date: August 23, 2011 01:40PM

I actually find tailgating the best part at a Redskins game. Especially since they tend to disappoint at the games. It really depends on what lot you are in. I love the cash lot (formerly red) because there are plenty of bushes for dudes to pee in so there are no lines for the girls. I've ended up waiting 20 minutes to go to the bathroom in green lot before. Plus there is no where to set up chairs and a grill in the green lot and it can take forever to get out!

Posted by: fatboyx ()
Date: August 23, 2011 03:41PM

Didn't you hear about Jiffy Lube Live's new policy?

Posted by: Rambunctious ()
Date: August 23, 2011 09:05PM

I love tailgating! Its best if you get to football games 3 hours before kickoff, 2 hours is really pushing it.

Date: August 23, 2011 10:20PM

Tailgating is super fun. I don't know who would be against it. The pavilion rules are super sucky but still fun at skins games. 2 hours is plenty of time to still tailgate but yes, best to show up 3 hours before. You mis much of the traffic in and there is just no stress about making it to kickoff.

Posted by: Patriot ()
Date: August 23, 2011 10:23PM

I love America

Posted by: BB*X ()
Date: August 24, 2011 10:53AM

I thought this thread was about Nissan Pavilion and their new policy about tailgating, I guess I wasn't the only one since that is what it has turned into. I don't care how long ago they changed the name I'm still calling it Nissan.

On the original topic and for the people saying "I just slow down until they go around me." Did you ever think that you are being tailgated because you are a lazy inconsiderate bitch that doesn't pay attention to what is going on around you? If you just looked in the rear view mirror and saw that there are 15 cars behind you all lined up bumper to bumper and there is an empty right lane next to you, why can't you move to the right like a considerate person would do when they notice they are inconveniencing others around them?

Date: August 24, 2011 11:42AM

BB*X Wrote:
> Did you
> ever think that you are being tailgated because
> you are a lazy inconsiderate bitch that doesn't
> pay attention to what is going on around you? If
> you just looked in the rear view mirror and saw
> that there are 15 cars behind you all lined up
> bumper to bumper and there is an empty right lane
> next to you, why can't you move to the right like
> a considerate person would do when they notice
> they are inconveniencing others around them?

Ever think you are a lazy inconsiderate poster that can't read what is posted before you? If you just looked at what was posted and saw those comments agreed with you already, why can't you post an agreeing note like any considerate reader would do when they notice someone posted something they agree with?

justsayin Wrote:
> I back off and as long as I'm not hogging
> the left lane people will pass me and forget about
> me inside of five seconds.

Date: August 24, 2011 12:35PM

Because I took your comment to mean that you stay in the left lane and back off but are not hogging the left lane. If you were more clear in describing your actions I wouldn't be left to interpret them. This is not very clear as to where you are driving when you back off.

"I back off and as long as I'm not hogging the left lane people will pass me and forget about me inside of five seconds."

I take that comment to mean you are driving in the left lane already. If you meant you are driving in the right lane and then back off making the person change into the left lane to pass you then yes we agree.

Posted by: Kilton ()
Date: August 24, 2011 12:43PM

People who find themselves being tailgated on a very regular basis are doing something wrong. This I can guarantee.

It's a pretty rare occurrence for me.

Date: August 24, 2011 12:51PM

BB*X Wrote:
> I take that comment to mean you are driving in the
> left lane already.

Then you are a moron with a laughable backpedal. Yes, in my effort to give an example of adult driving I advocated sitting in the left lane and making people pass me on the right, dopey. Makes perfect sense!

Date: August 24, 2011 01:53PM

Have you driven on the road around here? There are plenty of people around here that think it is there right to drive in the left lane at what ever speed they feel like.

In your previous comment you were addressing this comment - "The problem around here is, especially on the beltway or 95/395, is that if you leave some space in front someone in a neighboring lane is going to come along and think "oo! An empty space!!" and cut right in front of you without even using the turn signal. So you're forced to either close up the gap or let 15 cars go in front of you, while the guy behind you looks for the revolver stashed in his glove compartment."

I read that and I'm thinking left lane since I rarely see anyone trying to fill the gap in the right lane.

You then responded with - "Again, so what if someone cuts in ahead of you? Just back off another two seconds again. In the world you describe people are getting shot around here routinely by tailgaiters. In the world I live in, I back off and as long as I'm not hogging the left lane people will pass me and forget about me inside of five seconds."

Since the guy you were responding to was talking about people filling the gap and I already mentioned above that I assumed he was talking about the left lane I took your comment to be referring to the left lane as well. I also wasn't back pedaling, all I said was that if I miss interpreted your comment and you meant something else then yes we agree.

Posted by: capt obvious ()
Date: August 24, 2011 08:03PM

two words

Break Check

Tailgaiters are the reason I drive a truck with a steal rear bumper and an extra long tow hook.....go a head..make my day

FYI to you idtiots tail gating.... you WILL be found at fault, both by your insruance, AND the PD 100% of the time....because reguardless of your lame ass excuse...you were NOT paying attention and were following too close wich are BOTH traffic offences

happy day.

Posted by: forfooksake ()
Date: August 24, 2011 08:21PM

Your comments would hold more urine if you knew how to spell BRAKE

Date: August 24, 2011 08:26PM

capt obvious Wrote:
> two words
>
> Break Check
>
> Tailgaiters are the reason I drive a truck with a
> steal rear bumper and an extra long tow
> hook.....go a head..make my day
>
> FYI to you idtiots tail gating.... you WILL be
> found at fault, both by your insruance, AND the PD
> 100% of the time....because reguardless of your
> lame ass excuse...you were NOT paying attention
> and were following too close wich are BOTH traffic
> offences

Typical "trucker" spelling & grammar.

Great work you doofus. :-)

Posted by: howsad ()
Date: August 24, 2011 08:34PM

BB*X Wrote:
> Have you driven on the road around here? There
> are plenty of people around here that think it is
> there right to drive in the left lane at what ever
> speed they feel like.
>
> In your previous comment you were addressing this
> comment - "The problem around here is, especially
> on the beltway or 95/395, is that if you leave
> some space in front someone in a neighboring lane
> is going to come along and think "oo! An empty
> space!!" and cut right in front of you without
> even using the turn signal. So you're forced to
> either close up the gap or let 15 cars go in front
> of you, while the guy behind you looks for the
> revolver stashed in his glove compartment."
>
> I read that and I'm thinking left lane since I
> rarely see anyone trying to fill the gap in the
> right lane.
>
> You then responded with - "Again, so what if
> someone cuts in ahead of you? Just back off
> another two seconds again. In the world you
> describe people are getting shot around here
> routinely by tailgaiters. In the world I live in,
> I back off and as long as I'm not hogging the left
> lane people will pass me and forget about me
> inside of five seconds."
>
> Since the guy you were responding to was talking
> about people filling the gap and I already
> mentioned above that I assumed he was talking
> about the left lane I took your comment to be
> referring to the left lane as well. I also wasn't
> back pedaling, all I said was that if I miss
> interpreted your comment and you meant something
> else then yes we agree.

lol someone had a nerve hit, someone who doesnt like gettin called out for bein wrong haha i bet you are fin to live with

Posted by: rider ()
Date: August 24, 2011 09:39PM

Some chubby punk in a Prius was tailgating me on 29 today. We stopped at a light, I put the kickstand down, went up to him and told him if he didn't back off, my helmet was likely going to smash his windshield. He backed off, and soon after turned off.

Even if he went to the doc and had one of those operations where he gets a set of testicles sewn on, he wouldn't do squat when confronted by someone in full helmet and gear with an open carry tucked in the waistband.

I suspect he won't tailgate a bike for quite some time.

It was a wonderful day to own a sissy.

Posted by: Arlingtonkid ()
Date: August 24, 2011 10:02PM

Slow poke drivers in the left lane are just as bad as tailgaters IMO. Even worse are slow poke drivers who "pace" the slow poke in the next lane which of prevents anyone from being able to get from behind the two slow pokes blocking both lanes of traffic.

Now, the people who tailgate when the person in front is going at least ten miles above the speed limit are idoits. Another type of idiot is the person who is driving slower than you are in the next lane, and are a good distance behind you, decide to speed up if you change lanes, appearing as if you've cut them off.

Posted by: it sucks ()
Date: August 24, 2011 10:12PM

I travel the Dulles Toll Rd daily. There is always someone in the far left lane doing 40 or less. I have to wonder are you that stupid or just a selfish jerk. I wish the cops would ticket for that.

Posted by: capt obvious ()
Date: August 24, 2011 10:44PM

breaker braker 1-9 ;)

Posted by: Mikeymike ()
Date: August 24, 2011 10:59PM

> I suspect he won't tailgate a bike for quite some
> time.
>
> It was a wonderful day to own a sissy.

Thats funny, and a good way to get your bike (and your ass) ran over.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/24/2011 11:01PM by Mikeymike.

Date: August 25, 2011 10:31AM

rider Wrote:
> time.
>

If only it were a true story.

Date: August 25, 2011 10:59AM

"lol someone had a nerve hit, someone who doesnt like gettin called out for bein wrong"

I'm not sure how you can be wrong when interpreting something that was not clearly stated. If I had had a nerve hit I probably would have responded with stuff like "Fuck off, you asshole" and "Eat shit and die".

"...he wouldn't do squat when confronted by someone in full helmet and gear with an open carry tucked in the waistband." You're an idiot, no one needs to know you have a gun unless it comes to a point where you have to use it. I know this is an open carry state but that doesn't mean its the smart thing to do, get a CHP. You can't just smash a windshield with your helmet, ask the guy who went to jail a few months ago for using his helmet to smash out the window of another driver. You try that shit with someone else that carries a gun and you may get shot. If I was on the jury I could easily see how the person in the car that you are attacking was scared for their life, they have no idea what you are going to do after you smash the window.

Posted by: plow through them! ()
Date: August 26, 2011 12:52PM

If it's rush hour:

If you can't keep up with he guy in front of you get out of the left lane. All I ask in rush hour is you just keep up with the flow of traffic. Stop trying to be a trend setter, if you're going slower than the guy in front of you, you shouldn't be in the left lane (especially in rush hour when nobody's speeding).

Stop taking 10 years to slow to a stop, nobody behind you wants to keep their eyes on your rear bumper the entire commute. Pull up to the car in front of you and stop like normal. Again, if you have 20 open container drinks in your floor board you don't want to spill, and have an absolute necessity to slow to a stop that slowly, do it in the right lane.

Going to be making a left turn soon? That's cool, nobody cares if you turn your blinker on, and get over to your turn lane.
-We care when you do it 4 miles before you're turning and become a trend setter getting to your turn lane.
-By the way, why are you breaking hard before you've even gotten to the turn lane? Get out of the main road way before you break. Obviously its a different story if the turn lane is full, and you need to break early, but 90% of the time that's not the case, and you're just being ignorant and inconsiderate to those behind you.
-People wont let you change lanes if ride in the right lane, so that's why you pull over 4 miles early? Learn to drive, nobody's going to hit you from behind, put your blinker on, and slowly merge in when your turn comes up, they will realize what's going on.

If it's not rush hour:

Get out of the left lane unless you're passing.

If you're passing.... PASS! If you haven't got the balls to pass the guy going 50 mph with an additional 5mph (55), don't attempt it. You probably shouldn't be driving in front of the guy anyways. Nobody wants to sit behind you while you take 5 minutes to pass him.

Pay attention to your surroundings. Don't wait for someone to get right up on your ass before you get over. Why make them waist break and gas to accelerate back up to their cruising speed?

My Opinion when it comes to non rush hour times of the day:

You might have the right to drive in the left lane, but you're being a jackass, sooner or later someone will run you off the road. If the cops don't start enforcing this shit, the road ragers will step up eventually.

Let's see, arguments against:
You don't have to move over because someone's speeding? Bullshit, read: http://www.fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2006/022006/02092006/166829. State police themselves say you do. Stop playing vigilante, let the state police itself and collect the revenue.

http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+46.2-842.1 - I can't wait for someone to get rear ended in the left lane then get sued for negligence.

My hero: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKOJJzMDHjI&feature=player_embedded

Posted by: KKilton ()
Date: August 26, 2011 01:28PM

plow through them! Wrote:
> If it's rush hour:
>
> If you can't keep up with he guy in front of you
> get out of the left lane.

screw you, I have a prius and like to hyper-mile

it's a free country and my right to do so.

Date: August 26, 2011 01:33PM

Yeah, that left turn lane is also a deceleration lane which means you are supposed to use it to slow down not use the main road to slow down and then get in the left turn lane.

The other one that always gets me is how people that need to get over always slow down to do it. Your car has a gas pedal and you can speed up to get over.

Date: August 26, 2011 01:37PM

"screw you, I have a prius and like to hyper-mile
it's a free country and my right to do so."

Go hug a tree, fucking hippie.

Date: August 27, 2011 12:06AM

I'm going to tailgate for the tampa bay pre-season game. I don't know why anyone would have issues with it. I really like pre-season games. Tickets go for way cheap and the atmosphere is much more relaxed.

Posted by: Tyrone ()
Date: August 28, 2011 10:39PM

Cool story bro. I can assure you that if you ever approach my vehicle in an aggressive manner with a visible firearm, one of two things is going to happen: 1) you'll get a real close look at a 33" BF Goodrich All Terrain; or 2) you'll learn that a rash guard doesn't stop a 230 grain .45acp.

You're not the only one carrying. Get over the road rage before you get yourself killed.

rider Wrote:
> Some chubby punk in a Prius was tailgating me on
> 29 today. We stopped at a light, I put the
> kickstand down, went up to him and told him if he
> didn't back off, my helmet was likely going to
> smash his windshield. He backed off, and soon
> after turned off.
>
> Even if he went to the doc and had one of those
> operations where he gets a set of testicles sewn
> on, he wouldn't do squat when confronted by
> someone in full helmet and gear with an open carry
> tucked in the waistband.
>
> time.
>

Posted by: Grenald ()
Date: August 28, 2011 10:45PM

When I experience rude drivers I o get very annoyed, even angry depending on the particular offense. Unless the driver is black. I expect negroes to be lawless thugs and am never disturbed by their behavior. But I do expect better from white drivers.

Posted by: ddddd ()
Date: August 28, 2011 10:52PM

Grenald Wrote:
> When I experience rude drivers I o get very
> annoyed, even angry depending on the particular
> offense. Unless the driver is black. I expect
> negroes to be lawless thugs and am never disturbed
> by their behavior. But I do expect better from
> white drivers.

+1 if its a nigger weaving around i dont get mad i just whisper "another fucking nigger" under my breath. Now all others should know a little better, you were raised better than a nigger weren't you? There was a nigger today weaving around traffic at about 95mph in a old ass buick. What is the average life expectancy of a nigger? Between driving, drugs, crime it probably is less then the a normal human.

Posted by: Pudge ()
Date: August 28, 2011 10:57PM

Gotta agree. As long as the black doesn't shoot at me, I am very thankful.

Date: August 29, 2011 11:09AM

If you don't like tailgating, don't do it. Simple as that. I find it usually the best part of the game. Hanging out with friends, eating bad for you food and having a few beers in a fun atmosphere. It doesn't get better than that!

Posted by: fuckersintheleftlane ()
Date: September 01, 2011 11:14PM

I see no reason as to tailgating someone unless they're going 35 in a 45, or 45 in a 55, etc in the left lane.

Some people have no idea. They act like they have no idea about the people around them.

Also, the people who insist on accelerating on a 0-60 time of about 2 minutes from a stop light annoy the shit out of me. Probably think they're saving gas or something.

Posted by: Atom ()
Date: September 01, 2011 11:40PM

It's not always about you.

I've been driving one of those new fangled micro-cars and you can draft off of almost anything on the road. It's my version of hyper-mileing and it's grabbing me a few more tenths of a mile per gallon.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/01/2011 11:41PM by Atom.

Posted by: Fuck slow people ()
Date: January 31, 2012 07:17PM

FFXCO Driver Wrote:
> Slow down 10 mph. If the idiot still tailgates,
> slow down another 10 mph. Repeat as necessary. I
> learned this from a friend originally from
> Connecticut. It works :)

Yeah, and your type of attitude is what gets you rammed off the road into a tree.

Posted by: Agreed ()
Date: January 31, 2012 10:42PM

Fuck slow people Wrote:
> Yeah, and your type of attitude is what gets you
> rammed off the road into a tree.

Indeed. If someone pulls that shit on me, I make it a point to continue tailgating them until they get out of the damn left lane. People might say I'm being inconsiderate, but I'm not the asshole who's obstructing the flow of faster traffic.

Posted by: UYNJ9 ()
Date: January 31, 2012 11:54PM

Fuck slow people Wrote:

> Yeah, and your type of attitude is what gets you
> rammed off the road into a tree.

Never happens. People who tailgate are pussies. All talk and no action.

Posted by: unreals ()
Date: February 01, 2012 02:14AM

Drivers in this area are notoriously incompetent. I see very few "speeders," and am never tailgated. However, I am constantly finding myself stalled behind inconsiderate idiots who are driving below the speed limit. Since this often happens on a two lane road, I can't legally pass them and just have to be frustrated as they idly roll along.

Traffic problems are invariably caused primarily by distracted drivers, NOT "speeders." Virtually every time I pass by one of these idiot jerks who are holding everyone up by going below the speed limit (and we all know most of the posted speed limits are unrealistically low for competent drivers), they turn out to be either some type of immigrant (usually asian or middle eastern) or some ridiculous female yacking away on her cell phone. THESE are truly reckless drivers, yet the worthless pigs never even try to catch them. But then pigs wouldn't even think what they're doing is reckless. Instead, they want to punish the competent driver, who can handle his vehicle at a speed that won't hold up anyone else.

My favorite idiotic type of driver is the (almost always asian) kind that darts out recklessly at the last moment in front of you from a side street, then proceeds to proceed along at a snail's pace. These idiots are in a tremendous hurry to hold people up. And if you honk at any of them, if they're immigrants, they will simply ignore you. I don't think they know what a honking horn means. Then you may get the truly "aggressive" driver, the kind like the earlier poster who was ready to get physical with the guy who had the nerve to be frustrated at what was his undoubtedly far too slow driving. Anyone who loses control to the extent of jumping out of their car should never be allowed to drive again. And most of those offenders would be those who were being tailgated, not those who are stuck behind them.

Those who tailgate are almost always more reasonable and better drivers than the idiots who clutter our roads night and day, drifting aimlessly along at below the speed limit, talking on cell phones, even texting, and seemingly daring someone to honk at them or flash their high beams in frustration. Another favorite trick of these clowns is to get so upset when you honk your horn at them after they sit cluelessly for five seconds at a green light without moving, thereby making it likely that several people behind them will miss the light, that they actually slam on their brakes and wait until the last second before speeding through the light, causing you (and all the others behind you) to miss the light anyway. Talk about looking for trouble- talk about "aggressive" driving! And yet I never see any cops hiding in the bushes to nab these demons of the road.

Posted by: Resident ()
Date: February 01, 2012 03:22AM

unreals Wrote:
> Drivers in this area are notoriously incompetent.
> I see very few "speeders," and am never tailgated.
> However, I am constantly finding myself stalled
> behind inconsiderate idiots who are driving below
> the speed limit. Since this often happens on a two
> lane road, I can't legally pass them and just have
> to be frustrated as they idly roll along.
>
> Traffic problems are invariably caused primarily
> by distracted drivers, NOT "speeders." Virtually
> every time I pass by one of these idiot jerks who
> are holding everyone up by going below the speed
> limit (and we all know most of the posted speed
> limits are unrealistically low for competent
> drivers), they turn out to be either some type of
> immigrant (usually asian or middle eastern) or
> some ridiculous female yacking away on her cell
> phone. THESE are truly reckless drivers, yet the
> worthless pigs never even try to catch them. But
> then pigs wouldn't even think what they're doing
> is reckless. Instead, they want to punish the
> competent driver, who can handle his vehicle at a
> speed that won't hold up anyone else.
>
> My favorite idiotic type of driver is the (almost
> always asian) kind that darts out recklessly at
> the last moment in front of you from a side
> street, then proceeds to proceed along at a
> snail's pace. These idiots are in a tremendous
> hurry to hold people up. And if you honk at any of
> them, if they're immigrants, they will simply
> ignore you. I don't think they know what a honking
> horn means. Then you may get the truly
> "aggressive" driver, the kind like the earlier
> poster who was ready to get physical with the guy
> who had the nerve to be frustrated at what was his
> undoubtedly far too slow driving. Anyone who loses
> control to the extent of jumping out of their car
> should never be allowed to drive again. And most
> of those offenders would be those who were being
> tailgated, not those who are stuck behind them.
>
> Those who tailgate are almost always more
> reasonable and better drivers than the idiots who
> clutter our roads night and day, drifting
> aimlessly along at below the speed limit, talking
> on cell phones, even texting, and seemingly daring
> someone to honk at them or flash their high beams
> in frustration. Another favorite trick of these
> clowns is to get so upset when you honk your horn
> at them after they sit cluelessly for five seconds
> at a green light without moving, thereby making it
> likely that several people behind them will miss
> the light, that they actually slam on their brakes
> and wait until the last second before speeding
> through the light, causing you (and all the others
> behind you) to miss the light anyway. Talk about
> looking for trouble- talk about "aggressive"
> driving! And yet I never see any cops hiding in
> the bushes to nab these demons of the road.

Cops in this area are lazy. Sitting in various parking lots, idling through their shift. Never around when their presence is needed, only visible on the side of the road, when you feel like going ten miles over. USELESS.

Date: February 01, 2012 07:35AM

Just for the record.

A friend of mine was pulled over the other day for distracted driving. She always has her little shit dog on her lap, is always on her phone and is always totally consumed in her own world.

Her driving is slow erratic an infuriating and a va cop, blessed be he, called her on it. He did let her off with a warning.

Posted by: regularguy ()
Date: February 01, 2012 07:41AM

unreals Wrote:
> However, I am constantly finding myself stalled
> behind inconsiderate idiots who are driving below
> the speed limit.

This drives me crazy some mornings on I66 outside the beltway when the HOV lane is active. Some drivers are sitting in the next lane over going under the speed limit and others have to get around him or her. At that time of day for non-HOV vehicles that lane is the leftmost lane.

Posted by: FBO ()
Date: February 01, 2012 01:05PM

Bet you were in the left lane too. Funny how many people dont understand the concept of a PASSING LANE.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I say "fuck" a lot...

Posted by: deanny ()
Date: February 01, 2012 02:03PM

I disagree with EVERYTHING Just Sayin says, everything is this snarky know it all attitude, you must be a real ahole in human form.

Date: February 01, 2012 02:10PM

unreals Wrote:
> Those who tailgate are almost always more
> reasonable and better drivers than the idiots who
> clutter our roads night and day, drifting
> aimlessly along at below the speed limit, talking
> on cell phones, even texting, and seemingly daring
> someone to honk at them or flash their high beams
> in frustration.

+1

Posted by: tailgaters=ATMs ()
Date: February 01, 2012 02:33PM

I love tailgaters. I have made good money off of them over the years. Anytime I want a new TV or just want some extra cash, I just wait for a tailgater and the money rains. In this area, there is no shortage of small penis men who get their testosterone running by being a tailgater.

Posted by: ~~ ~~ ()
Date: February 01, 2012 02:44PM

Something similar happened to my son inlaw once. He was exiting from Rte 29 onto 66 and the car in front of him slowed down. Of course he hit the dude. But in the end, the police officer gave the guy the ticket, not my son inlaw.

Posted by: Tony48 ()
Date: February 01, 2012 11:09PM

Drivers in this area need to slow down! For real its insane people. The more people who drink and drive on the road the more deaths we have caused by automobile accidents!!!

Posted by: wnrsm ()
Date: February 01, 2012 11:21PM

It is a speed LIMIT, not a speed GOAL.

/trolling

Posted by: Whatthehell... ()
Date: February 02, 2012 08:20AM

So you made a correlation between people needing to slow down and dui's? WTF bitch, get out of the left lane, put a gun to your head, and pull the trigger. See what I did there? I stuck two wishes that have similar feelings towards you but aren't really related together.

Date: February 02, 2012 09:41AM

How do you make money off tailgaters? Please, I'm a little dense and need you to explain your scam.

I always thought the little dicks were the slow sorry bastards who can never get any attention and no one ever listens to them; the only way they ever get to actually effect another human is impeding my gooddamn forward progress.

Guess we have something in common.

If you have a pro-life or republican leaning bumper sticker/tag, I will tailgate your ass.

Date: February 02, 2012 09:47AM

Atom Wrote:
> How do you make money off tailgaters? Please, I'm
> a little dense and need you to explain your scam.

Insurance companies always pay anyone that was rear ended. Since 2003, I have made over $50K on such claims.

> I always thought the little dicks were the slow
> sorry bastards who can never get any attention and
> no one ever listens to them; the only way they
> ever get to actually effect another human is
> impeding my gooddamn forward progress.
> Guess we have something in common.

Nah, the micro penis dudes are the overly agressive tailgaters. I love going to settlement conferences with them and seeing how cowardly they are once they are off the road.

> If you have a pro-life or republican leaning
> bumper sticker/tag, I will tailgate your ass.

Thanks for the tip. I will be certain to put one of those on my vehicle and smile when you rear end me!

Date: February 02, 2012 12:50PM

So, you see a tailgater and hit your brakes?

I call major bullshit on you. You do that more than once and your insurance will cut into that 50k payday you claim.

Hope the whiplash hurts every night, but I'm sure you're full of it. If you do pull of this insurance fraud you're not only clogging up our highways. You're also jacking up everyone's premiums.

You must be a republican with that type of logic.

Posted by: Dude, I Totally Believe You ()
Date: February 02, 2012 12:52PM

tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> Insurance companies always pay anyone that was
> rear ended. Since 2003, I have made over $50K on
> such claims.
>
> Nah, the micro penis dudes are the overly
> agressive tailgaters. I love going to settlement
> conferences with them and seeing how cowardly they
> are once they are off the road.
>
> Thanks for the tip. I will be certain to put one
> of those on my vehicle and smile when you rear end
> me!

50K, huh? Is that what you do instead of getting a real job? Is that why you always drive around slow because you've got nowhere to be?

I'll tell you what though, I've been tailgating proudly here in Fairfax since 1996 and I've NEVER rear ended someone. I've seen a lot of idiots brake suddenly in front of me or repeatedly. Occasionally I've thought that maybe they were trying to get me to hit them, but most of the the time I just chalk it up to bad driving. But now you've enlighted me that there are people out there who'll actually do that, and I'll be more than happy to show them how good my brakes really are.

Posted by: Recklesstagaiter ()
Date: February 02, 2012 12:59PM

Thank god for my ceramic brakes. I make sure the person I tailgate doesn't have better brakes then me. So far no accidents and I do some pretty extreme tailgating. I use my parking sensors when I go really crazy, nothing like being 2 inches away from the car Infront of you at 70mph.
I'm being serious.

Date: February 02, 2012 03:15PM

Atom Wrote:
> So, you see a tailgater and hit your brakes?

I hit em hard and come to a complete stop. I don't always get hit, but it works out sometimes.

> I call major bullshit on you. You do that more
> than once and your insurance will cut into that
> 50k payday you claim.

My insurance has actually gone down in that timeframe.

> Hope the whiplash hurts every night, but I'm sure
> you're full of it. If you do pull of this
> insurance fraud you're not only clogging up our
> highways. You're also jacking up everyone's
> premiums.

Sorry, no whiplash at all. There is no fraud involved if the tailgater slams into me. The ones jacking up the premiums are the ones rear ending me. No tailgating, no rear ending. It is a pretty basic concept.

> You must be a republican with that type of logic.

I have never voted Republican, ever. I even contribute money to Democrat candidates.

Date: February 02, 2012 03:17PM

Dude, I Totally Believe You Wrote:
> tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Insurance companies always pay anyone that was
> > rear ended. Since 2003, I have made over $50K
> on
> > such claims.
> >
> > Nah, the micro penis dudes are the overly
> > agressive tailgaters. I love going to
> settlement
> > conferences with them and seeing how cowardly
> they
> > are once they are off the road.
> >
> > Thanks for the tip. I will be certain to put
> one
> > of those on my vehicle and smile when you rear
> end
> > me!
>
> 50K, huh? Is that what you do instead of getting a
> real job? Is that why you always drive around slow
> because you've got nowhere to be?

I've got a job. It pays well, but if I can inconvenience some asshole and make cash while doing it, I am all over it.

> I'll tell you what though, I've been tailgating
> proudly here in Fairfax since 1996 and I've NEVER
> rear ended someone. I've seen a lot of idiots
> brake suddenly in front of me or repeatedly.
> Occasionally I've thought that maybe they were
> trying to get me to hit them, but most of the the
> time I just chalk it up to bad driving. But now
> you've enlighted me that there are people out
> there who'll actually do that, and I'll be more
> than happy to show them how good my brakes really
> are.

I just hope you've paid your premiums. See you on 66.

Date: February 02, 2012 03:20PM

Dude, I Totally Believe You Wrote:
> But now
> you've enlighted me that there are people out
> there who'll actually do that, and I'll be more
> than happy to show them how good my brakes really
> are.

I hope you people are just pretending to believe this guy for the sake of amusement.

Obviously he's acting out a fantasy here on FFU, but it is interesting that he gets tailgated on a regular enough basis to fantasize about slamming on his breaks. That's why tailgating slow, left-lane drivers can be so much fun -- it aggravates them to no end. They wish they could slam on their breaks and make you pay, but they just don't have the constitution for it. :-)

Date: February 02, 2012 03:24PM

Kilton Wrote:
> Dude, I Totally Believe You Wrote:
> -----
> > But now
> > you've enlighted me that there are people out
> > there who'll actually do that, and I'll be more
> > than happy to show them how good my brakes
> really
> > are.
>
> I hope you people are just pretending to believe
> this guy for the sake of amusement.
>
> Obviously he's acting out a fantasy here on FFU,
> but it is interesting that he gets tailgated on a
> regular enough basis to fantasize about slamming
> on his breaks. That's why tailgating slow,
> left-lane drivers can be so much fun -- it
> aggravates them to no end. They wish they could
> slam on their breaks and make you pay, but they
> just don't have the constitution for it. :-)

I have the constitution and the cash to prove it. Plus, the only ones aggravated are the obnoxious tailgaters. In my rearview mirror, I can see them get all red faced. When they rear end me, they turn ghost white. It is hilarious. One guy even cried.

Posted by: BS ALERT ()
Date: February 02, 2012 03:29PM

BS ALERT
spacer107.gif

Posted by: lawlzer ()

One time some asshole was following so closely that I slowly slowed down to a stop. The slower I went the angrier he got. When I stopped he honked so much I think his airbag was going to blow. When he got out I floored it.

tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> I have the constitution and the cash to prove it.

You wish you had those things, but sadly you have neither. Maybe in another life you'll have the fortitude to pull it off. But for now, you're forced to resign yourself to trying to convince people on the Internet. :-)

Date: February 02, 2012 03:36PM

Kilton Wrote:
> tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> -----
> > I have the constitution and the cash to prove
> it.
>
> You wish you had those things, but sadly you have
> neither. Maybe in another life you'll have the
> fortitude to pull it off. But for now, you're
> forced to resign yourself to trying to convince
> people on the Internet. :-)

I have plenty of both. The only one desperately trying to convince someone of something is you, and you failed at it. Is it so hard to believe that I get a thrill out of making pussies like you pay? You are in such a hurry coming and going to your pathetic dead end job and that makes you easy and obvious targets. You are a big man behind the wheel of your tin can and on the internet, but complete cowards when you are exposed.

Posted by: Slow Driver = Slow Mind ()
Date: February 02, 2012 04:13PM

tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> I have plenty of both. The only one desperately
> trying to convince someone of something is you,
> and you failed at it. Is it so hard to believe
> that I get a thrill out of making pussies like you
> pay? You are in such a hurry coming and going to
> your pathetic dead end job and that makes you easy
> and obvious targets. You are a big man behind the
> wheel of your tin can and on the internet, but
> complete cowards when you are exposed.

This is all very big talk for someone who's so full of shit. If you think other people are driving too fast and you're just a tad frightened by all the speed, then stop trying to impede the flow of traffic and get out of the left lane and this wouldn't be a pretend issue for you at all. Lie harder, m'kay?

Date: February 02, 2012 04:20PM

tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> I have plenty of both.

The only thing you have "plenty" of is anger towards tailgaters. This means that you get tailgated on a regular basis (because you don't know how to drive), which clearly annoys you greatly.

Rather than putting an end to all this tailgating by learning how to drive, you try to convince the Internet that there are people who intentionally cause accidents when being tailgated. You think that this will get people to stop tailgating. LOL. Some real fine work there, Einstein.

Date: February 02, 2012 04:40PM

Kilton Wrote:
> tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> -----
> > I have plenty of both.
>
> The only thing you have "plenty" of is anger
> towards tailgaters. This means that you get
> tailgated on a regular basis (because you don't
> know how to drive), which clearly annoys you
> greatly.

You think I am angry and annoyed? I hold no anger towards tailgaters. I do laugh at how enraged they become, but I would not classify my feelings as annoyance or anger. I find the whole thing comical. Seeing you get annoyed here is funny as well.

> Rather than putting an end to all this tailgating
> by learning how to drive, you try to convince the
> Internet that there are people who intentionally
> cause accidents when being tailgated. You think
> that this will get people to stop tailgating. LOL.
> Some real fine work there, Einstein.

Why would I want people to stop tailgating? As I mentioned, and I think you noticed as evidenced by how pissed you are right now, tailgaters have been a lucrative source of added revenue for me the past few years. In short, if you have insurance, tailgate away.

Date: February 02, 2012 04:41PM

Slow Driver = Slow Mind Wrote:
> tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> -----
> > I have plenty of both. The only one
> desperately
> > trying to convince someone of something is you,
> > and you failed at it. Is it so hard to believe
> > that I get a thrill out of making pussies like
> you
> > pay? You are in such a hurry coming and going
> to
> > your pathetic dead end job and that makes you
> easy
> > and obvious targets. You are a big man behind
> the
> > wheel of your tin can and on the internet, but
> > complete cowards when you are exposed.
>
> This is all very big talk for someone who's so
> full of shit. If you think other people are
> driving too fast and you're just a tad frightened
> by all the speed, then stop trying to impede the
> flow of traffic and get out of the left lane and
> this wouldn't be a pretend issue for you at all.
> Lie harder, m'kay?

You seem to think that I care if people speed or not.

Posted by: Inquiring Minds ()
Date: February 02, 2012 05:26PM

tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> Kilton Wrote:
> -----
> > tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I have plenty of both.
> >
> > The only thing you have "plenty" of is anger
> > towards tailgaters. This means that you get
> > tailgated on a regular basis (because you don't
> > know how to drive), which clearly annoys you
> > greatly.
>
> You think I am angry and annoyed? I hold no anger
> towards tailgaters. I do laugh at how enraged
> they become, but I would not classify my feelings
> as annoyance or anger. I find the whole thing
> comical. Seeing you get annoyed here is funny as
> well.
>
>
> > Rather than putting an end to all this
> tailgating
> > by learning how to drive, you try to convince
> the
> > Internet that there are people who
> intentionally
> > cause accidents when being tailgated. You think
> > that this will get people to stop tailgating.
> LOL.
> > Some real fine work there, Einstein.
>
> Why would I want people to stop tailgating? As I
> mentioned, and I think you noticed as evidenced by
> how pissed you are right now, tailgaters have been
> a lucrative source of added revenue for me the
> past few years. In short, if you have insurance,
> tailgate away.

any truth to the rumor that you get picked on for being gay and thats why you're mad at straight drivers?

Date: February 02, 2012 05:37PM

Inquiring Minds Wrote:
> tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> -----
> > Kilton Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > I have plenty of both.
> > >
> > > The only thing you have "plenty" of is anger
> > > towards tailgaters. This means that you get
> > > tailgated on a regular basis (because you
> don't
> > > know how to drive), which clearly annoys you
> > > greatly.
> >
> > You think I am angry and annoyed? I hold no
> anger
> > towards tailgaters. I do laugh at how enraged
> > they become, but I would not classify my
> feelings
> > as annoyance or anger. I find the whole thing
> > comical. Seeing you get annoyed here is funny
> as
> > well.
> >
> >
> > > Rather than putting an end to all this
> > tailgating
> > > by learning how to drive, you try to convince
> > the
> > > Internet that there are people who
> > intentionally
> > > cause accidents when being tailgated. You
> think
> > > that this will get people to stop tailgating.
> > LOL.
> > > Some real fine work there, Einstein.
> >
> > Why would I want people to stop tailgating? As
> I
> > mentioned, and I think you noticed as evidenced
> by
> > how pissed you are right now, tailgaters have
> been
> > a lucrative source of added revenue for me the
> > past few years. In short, if you have
> insurance,
> > tailgate away.
>
> any truth to the rumor that you get picked on for
> being gay and thats why you're mad at straight
> drivers?

Some fag on the internet called me gay? Shocking.

Perhaps you missed the part where I indicated I am not mad. Besides, I am pretty sure that one of the tailgaters that ran into my car was gay. I don't discriminate against people that slam into my car unless I think that they might not have insurance.

Date: February 02, 2012 05:43PM

128850533715091498.jpg

Date: February 02, 2012 05:46PM

Looks like I got under someone's skin!

Date: February 02, 2012 05:59PM

Ok guys, it's been fun, but I was just messing around. I do hate tailgaters, but I don't intentionally cause accidents. I can't believe some of you fell for it though. No worries!

Date: February 02, 2012 06:01PM

tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> Ok guys, it's been fun, but I was just messing
> around. I do hate tailgaters, but I don't
> intentionally cause accidents. I can't believe
> some of you fell for it though. No worries!

Look how worked up you are. Posting multiple times as an imposter. I bet you are some rabid pea brained Republitard.

Date: February 02, 2012 06:14PM

Now there are two imposters? Give me a break you losers.

Date: February 02, 2012 06:18PM

tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> Now there are two imposters? Give me a break you
> losers.

I really do have you spun up. Typical Liberal: easily upset.

Posted by: Tsk, Tsk ()
Date: February 02, 2012 06:59PM

tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> Some fag on the internet called me gay? Shocking.
>
> Perhaps you missed the part where I indicated I am
> not mad. Besides, I am pretty sure that one of
> the tailgaters that ran into my car was gay. I
> don't discriminate against people that slam into
> my car unless I think that they might not have
> insurance.

And now you're insinuating gays might not have insure? Tsk, tsk.

Date: February 02, 2012 07:04PM

Tsk, Tsk Wrote:
> tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> -----
> > Some fag on the internet called me gay?
> Shocking.
> >
> > Perhaps you missed the part where I indicated I
> am
> > not mad. Besides, I am pretty sure that one of
> > the tailgaters that ran into my car was gay. I
> > don't discriminate against people that slam
> into
> > my car unless I think that they might not have
> > insurance.
>
>
> And now you're insinuating gays might not have
> insure? Tsk, tsk.

No, no, no. You've misread my comment. He rear ended me his large black penis, not his car. Insurance has nothing to do with it. He gave me quite a bit of cash for it too. I'm telling you, letting guys rear end you is a great way to make money.

Date: February 02, 2012 07:16PM

Tsk, Tsk Wrote:
> tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> -----
> Shocking.
> >
> am
> into
> > insurance.
>
>
> insure? Tsk, tsk.

Where did I insinuate that?

To Mr. Imposter: the more you fake post, the more I know I am upsetting you.

Date: February 02, 2012 07:20PM

Tsk, Tsk Wrote:
> tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> -----
> Shocking.
> >
> am
> into
> > insurance.
>
>
> insure? Tsk, tsk.

The spics are more of a problem than the gays.

(P.S., the post above this is also an imposter.)

Date: February 02, 2012 07:39PM

tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> Tsk, Tsk Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Some fag on the internet callefTd me gay?
> > Shocking.
> > >
> > > Perhaps you missed the part where I indicated
> I
> > am
> > > not mad. Besides, I am pretty sure that one
> of
> > > the tailgaters that ran into my car was gay.
> I
> > > don't discriminate against people that slam
> > into
> > > my car unless I think that they might not
> have
> > > insurance.
> >
> >
> > And now you're insinuating gays might not have
> > insure? Tsk, tsk.
>
> The spics are more of a problem than the gays.
>
> (P.S., the post above this is also an imposter.)

Hey, imposter asshole, I am of hispanic heritage. Thanks for demonstrating just how racist and homophobic you are.

Date: February 02, 2012 08:11PM

tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> -----
> > Tsk, Tsk Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > Some fag on the internet callefTd me gay?
> > > Shocking.
> > > >
> > > > Perhaps you missed the part where I
> indicated
> > I
> > > am
> > > > not mad. Besides, I am pretty sure that
> one
> > of
> > > > the tailgaters that ran into my car was gay.
>
> > I
> > > > don't discriminate against people that slam
> > > into
> > > > my car unless I think that they might not
> > have
> > > > insurance.
> > >
> > >
> > > And now you're insinuating gays might not
> have
> > > insure? Tsk, tsk.
> >
> > The spics are more of a problem than the gays.
> >
> > (P.S., the post above this is also an
> imposter.)
>
>
> Hey, imposter asshole, I am of hispanic heritage.
> Thanks for demonstrating just how racist and
> homophobic you are.

Nice try douchebag, but I'm white. Nothing wrong with being hispanic or gay though.

Date: February 02, 2012 08:26PM

tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> I would not classify my feelings as annoyance or anger.

How you "would" classify your feelings isn't the slightest bit relevant to me. Your annoyance with constantly being tailgated is as plain as day. Too bad. :-)

Date: February 02, 2012 08:34PM

Kilton Wrote:
> tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> -----
> > I would not classify my feelings as annoyance or
> anger.
>
> How you "would" classify your feelings isn't the
> slightest bit relevant to me. Your annoyance with
> constantly being tailgated is as plain as day. Too
> bad. :-)

I think I see what the problem is now. You think I'm angry because you think I'm lying about intentionally causing accidents. In order to lie about such a thing, I'd have to be angry deep inside. I get it.

But, I'm not lying. I really do intentionally cause accidents. So obviousy I'm not angry. People intentionally cause havoc when they're happy, not when they're angry. Duh!

Date: February 03, 2012 10:16AM

Kilton Wrote:
> tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> -----
> > I would not classify my feelings as annoyance or
> anger.
>
> How you "would" classify your feelings isn't the
> slightest bit relevant to me. Your annoyance with
> constantly being tailgated is as plain as day. Too
> bad. :-)

Do you know what is even less relevent? How you classify my feelings. I am hardly annoyed by tailgaters. Because they are a source of income to me, I actually enjoy their existance. You sound like some little pussy that has rear ended me or someone like me.

Posted by: Funday ()
Date: February 03, 2012 10:29AM

Tailgating can be great fun. Just remember a couple of rules:

1) Be careful you don't get drunk.
2) Careful about eating greasy foods.
3) Always make sure the grill is out.
4) Wear a team Jersey.

Posted by: TGer ()
Date: February 03, 2012 01:40PM

tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> -----
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Tsk, Tsk Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > tailgaters=ATMs Wrote:
> > > >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> > > > -----
> > > > > Some fag on the internet callefTd me gay?
> > > > Shocking.
> > > > >
> > > > > Perhaps you missed the part where I
> > indicated
> > > I
> > > > am
> > > > > not mad. Besides, I am pretty sure that
> > one
> > > of
> > > > > the tailgaters that ran into my car was
> gay.
> >
> > > I
> > > > > don't discriminate against people that
> slam
> > > > into
> > > > > my car unless I think that they might not
> > > have
> > > > > insurance.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > And now you're insinuating gays might not
> > have
> > > > insure? Tsk, tsk.
> > >
> > > The spics are more of a problem than the
> gays.
> > >
> > > (P.S., the post above this is also an
> > imposter.)
> >
> >
> > Hey, imposter asshole, I am of hispanic
> heritage.
> > Thanks for demonstrating just how racist and
> > homophobic you are.
>
> Nice try douchebag, but I'm white. Nothing wrong
> with being hispanic or gay though.

I had to tailgate someone coming into work today going slow in the left lane.

I tell you this because I know it will piss you off.

Posted by: TGER ()
Date: February 03, 2012 01:45PM

One time I tailgated the big yellow school bus and drive right under it and pow! My expensive BMW was just a hunka junka

Posted by: Get out the way! ()
Date: February 08, 2012 08:54AM

Don’t believe that because you feel that some maybe driving to close and you cause an accident by slamming on your brakes that it is always the other persons fault. By doing so are opening yourself up to an insurance fraud case. Is all it takes is a witness to show that by acting like a cunt you caused the death or damage by doing so. Slam on your brakes in front of my car, I have a camera that is recording at all times because of fucks that think you. I’d love for you to buy me a new car and then $ome.
“Slower traffic keep to the right” it is a VA state law. Look it up. If you don’t want to drive then get off the road, don’t hold the rest of us up.

Date: February 08, 2012 10:00AM

Get out the way! Wrote:
> Don’t believe that because you feel that some
> maybe driving to close and you cause an accident
> by slamming on your brakes that it is always the
> other persons fault. By doing so are opening
> yourself up to an insurance fraud case. Is all it
> takes is a witness to show that by acting like a
> cunt you caused the death or damage by doing so.
> Slam on your brakes in front of my car, I have a
> camera that is recording at all times because of
> fucks that think you. I’d love for you to buy
> me a new car and then $ome.
> “Slower traffic keep to the right” it is a VA
> state law. Look it up. If you don’t want to
> drive then get off the road, don’t hold the rest
> of us up.

I am glad you have the camera as I will be sure to inform the insurance company of it as evidence of your fault. Also, where did I say I was letting people run into me on multilane roads? I generally "allow" these incidents to occur on 35 MPH roads that are one lane in each direction - mostly residential neighborhoods. Occasionally, I will let them happen on multi lane roads like Route 7 through Falls Church. No cop has ever questioned me on it.

I look forward to having you rear end me thinking you are in the clear because you have a camera.

It isn't insurance fraud if you can't prevent yourself from hitting me when I need to make a right turn or stop for an animal in the road.

Happy motoring!

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.