HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Cops
Posted by: C ()
Date: November 11, 2007 02:35PM

This is y cops have nothing better to do.

I was delivering pizza about 1130 at night. I see a cop to the right of me and he was starting to turn right. I was going straight.

All of the sudden I see him coming behind me at pulled me over. He tells me I was going 35 in a 25 with no proof at all.

Then he comes back to me and tells me that he will give me a warning but since I did not have reg he is charging me for that.

Some cops have nothing else to do with there time, but pull people over for stupid things,

Has any 1 have that happen to them?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cops
Posted by: Jimmy Joe Meeker ()
Date: November 11, 2007 02:50PM

No. But then again I don't speed while delivering pizzas simultaneous to not having a registration card on me, either.

Posted by: manticore ()
Date: November 11, 2007 08:28PM

weird he gave you a ticket for no reg, i've gotten pulled over many a time with no reg and they've never bothered to ticket me for that. of course, i havent gotten (or just missed getting) a moving violation ticket in years.

maybe he hates pizza

Posted by: ferfux ()
Date: November 11, 2007 09:21PM

He was obviously on the take from one of your pizza competitors.

Posted by: Schrute ()
Date: November 12, 2007 07:39AM

Next time you're riding next to a cop, maybe go the speed LIMIT... You may want to look up the definition for LIMIT also; it means the maximum one can do without being in excess (in violation).

Posted by: jess ()
Date: November 15, 2007 03:03AM

Next time you deliver a pizza to the police station..........

or you could have just said: If you write this ticket it will be really bad for

pizza eating cops everywhere (then start to grunt and make your face red).

You wouldn't believe the things we do to " fuzz food ". Sometimes it's just to gross, I can't go along and I make them redo the order.

Cops are so stupid showing up in uniform to order food, what a bunch of idiots. It's Like they are oblivious to the fact that must people resent their nasty, condescending gotta be a prick attitude.

Posted by: watcher ()
Date: November 15, 2007 07:10AM

Jess....smooth move, toolbag.

ยง 18.2-54.2. Adulteration of food, drink, drugs, cosmetics, etc.; penalty.

Any person who adulterates or causes to be adulterated any food, drink, prescription or over-the-counter medicine, cosmetic or other substance with the intent to kill or injure any individual who ingests, inhales or uses such substance shall be guilty of a Class 3 felony.

(1983, c. 129.)

Posted by: RAT'Z AZZ ()
Date: November 15, 2007 08:22AM

Jess,

A few years back a dickhead like you, hocked a loogie on my brother's sandwich. Just as he took the first bite he saw the little puke smirking and immediately looked at the sandwich. Finding the hocker, he and his bro's proceeded to snatch up the dickhead,cuff and stuff him, charging him as Watcher so eloquently pointed out. The manager was also charged because he saw what was going on and did nothing to stop it.(Aiding and abetting)

Mr. Dickhead was convicted and pulled 18 months in the slam, wonder how many times the punk got to be some con's BITCH, bend over here it comes. It gets better. My bro sued the restaurant chain, and collected a very tidy sum. The chain came back civilly on Mr. Dickhead and won, also.

So go head and pull your juvenile antics, perhaps you'll get what you deserve, a good old fashion AZZ whippin and your wallet raped by da man. Spit in my sandwich and and I'll give ya a demo, before the cops haul your sorry AZZ to the slam.
Attachments:
police3.jpg
MINE-14.jpg
MINE-16.jpg

Posted by: Dirty Jersey ()
Date: November 15, 2007 12:00PM

Haha thats pretty cool

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: November 15, 2007 12:21PM

because as we all know, SPIT KILLS!

with the intent to kill or injure any individual who ingests

Posted by: Kiev ()
Date: November 15, 2007 12:26PM

bdimag Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> because as we all know, SPIT KILLS!
>
> with the intent to kill or injure any individual
> who ingests

It could, if person who spits has TB.

Posted by: BR ()
Date: November 15, 2007 12:32PM

C Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I was delivering pizza about 1130 at night.

...what, nothing better to do?

Date: November 15, 2007 01:31PM

Kiev... TB, Hepatitis, any number of nasty things. And an inbred loser like Jess probably has bleeding gums, so HIV is even a possibility.

Keep messing with people's food, Jess. Karma is a bitch.

Date: November 15, 2007 01:35PM

TB, Hepatitis, any number of nasty things. And an inbred loser like Jess probably has bleeding gums, so HIV is even a possibility.

Which restaurant do you work at, Jess ? What does it say on the front of your paper hat ?

Posted by: RAT'Z AZZ ()
Date: November 15, 2007 05:15PM

To bdimag,

If you don't think its so bad, you and Jess take a long hot shower together and swap loogies, then get "married". U HOSEBAG, U NEED A DEMO TOO.
Attachments:
homos.jpg
Matrimonio_Homosexual.png

Posted by: WhyMe ()
Date: November 16, 2007 10:06AM

I had a Vienna cop follow me all the way to my house, and once i got out my car he confronted me.

Cop "How's it going"
Me "Alright, is there a problem?"
Cop "Ohh no, just seeing what you guys were up to"
Me "Going home, is that a problem?"
Cop "Nope, Have a good night."

Yup, cops don't have anything better to do.

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: November 16, 2007 10:56AM

whatever you said.. you will forever have "gay men kissing" in your search history...

and i never said i didnt think it was bad - i was just thinking its not like people spit poison.. except (good point btw) when your disease ridden

Posted by: dirtyharry ()
Date: November 19, 2007 12:39AM

Thats some pretty outrageous claims !

Most cops are on to this bullshit and go to places like Subway while on duty where you watch the preparation of your food.

I hope you get yourself killed screwing with people's food.

Posted by: 49 ()
Date: November 22, 2007 12:49AM

He didn't search for that shit, he already owned it!

Posted by: Optional ()
Date: November 22, 2007 11:52AM

Hey C,
Ya know if you do something stupid the cops are most likely going to pull you over. So the answer is obviously don't do anything stupid. You've also obviously attracted the attention of a lot of pork on this thread (labelling it "cops" didn't help) who are also obviously threatened by Jess's remarks. Don't let them intimidate you as that's what they're trained to do. They're also just pissed because what Jess said has a strong element of truth in that a lot of people "resent their nasty, condescending gotta be a prick attitude" and most people around here don't respect the cops as much as fear them. If I had a nickel for every time I've heard one of those blue boys boast "I gotta badge and a gun, I can do whatever I want" well I'd probably have a few bucks but the scary thing is I shouldn't have anything at all. Personally, I'd never fuck with them as that's just asking for trouble, just stay out of their way and don't do anything stupid.
Happy Thanksgiving

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.