HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
What happened sometime between 11:30 PM to 12:00 AM last night??? I saw bunch of cops and Mobile Command Unit on Interstate 66 Eastbound last night.
Posted by: Asian_Pride ()
Date: November 01, 2007 12:07PM

Last night, I was coming home from school and saw bunch of cops going toward somewhere around Arlington or Alexandria area. I thought it could might have been hostage situation or something else big going down because I saw Mobile Command Unit with its lights on going so fast on Interstate 66 Eastbound aroung 12:13 AM. If anybody know what happened around that time, please post it here.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: What happened sometime between 11:30 PM to 12:00 AM last night??? I saw bunch of cops and Mobile Command Unit on Interstate 66 Eastbound last night.
Posted by: Jester ()
Date: November 01, 2007 01:32PM

There was trouble with the mixer at the Dunkin Donuts in Annandale.

Re: What happened sometime between 11:30 PM to 12:00 AM last night??? I saw bunch of cops and Mobile Command Unit on Interstate 66 Eastbound last night.
Posted by: MBF ()
Date: November 01, 2007 01:39PM

Posted by: lol ()
Date: November 01, 2007 02:13PM

At least look at a map if you are going to attempt a joke... Annandale and Kingstowne are both far away from that area you dummies.

Posted by: Kiev ()
Date: November 01, 2007 02:24PM

Interstate 66 Eastbound starts like what 80 miles from DC? :)

Posted by: MBF ()
Date: November 01, 2007 02:39PM

At least look at a map if you are going to attempt a joke... Annandale and Kingstowne are both far away from that area you dummies

The OP is the one who suggested Alexandria, which is where Kingstowne is located. Technically, the PD could've gone 66e to the ffx co parkway south if you're nitpicky.

Posted by: jojo ()
Date: November 01, 2007 03:09PM

Domestic disturbance between two gay guys....murder suicide.

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: November 01, 2007 04:27PM

lol Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> At least look at a map if you are going to attempt
> a joke... Annandale and Kingstowne are both far
> away from that area you dummies.

Map Nazi !

Posted by: stinkypoon ()
Date: November 01, 2007 04:51PM

Kiev Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Interstate 66 Eastbound starts like what 80 miles
> from DC? :)

LOL yeah did you hear about the fender-bender on I95?

Posted by: Vexxxxxed ()
Date: March 22, 2016 04:10PM

WHat was it?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.