HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Cops bust couple with Pot Plant in closet
Posted by: BioHazard ()
Date: November 27, 2007 01:21PM

Mister Hanky Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What a shame, not only because these are fine
> citizens that contribute to society and are
> genuinely good people but because now our tax
> dollars are going towards prosecuting them while
> M13 gangmembers rule Fairfax County in actually
> dealing drugs, killing people, committing crimes
> etc. The Fairfax cops love these easy busts
> because they know no one will get hurt (except
> maybe Dr Sal Culosi who they murdered in cold
> blood), they're scared of the real criminals so
> they let them get away. This is a truly screwed up
> society but I guess it could be worse.
yeah, could have you running it...cluless pinko

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: quantum ()
Date: November 29, 2007 03:37AM

I have a problem with the vitriol and back and forth here. Look, there are very solid arguments that marijuana has been overcriminalized and that out policies have failed. And groups like Families Against Mandatory Minimums make excellent points that many of our drug laws are excessive, particularly those that concern pot. And I hear many of these variants come through on these postings.

It is also the case that marijuana often is a gateway drug, and that some don't handle it well - with some becoming dependent on a drug that over time can have significant effects on motivation and the like. While I understand how from a relativistic perspective one can state that pot is less harmful than other controlled substances, it is hard to make the assertion that pot is in any way good for you (except in those rare medical situations). So there is a public interest in not having kids get interested in pot.

So with this in mind - the whole pot growing thing by a school administrator is, above and beyond any of the legal issues - what is it is - a case frankly of bad judgment. There is, like it or not, a very public aspect to being a teacher or school administrator - it is just the way it is. And like the pot laws or not, it is really poor judgment for a school administrator to grow pot, period. And when one looks at the ridiculous laws concerning manufacturing and distribution (if unlucky enough to get snared in the federal system, take a gander at the outsize sentences under the sentencing guidelines - 100 pot sprigs can get you years in the federal pen). And as a school administrator - on a good day bound to make someone unhappy no matter how competent or fair you are - meaning that you damn well are going to make someone have a chip on their shoulder - it simply makes no sense for a couple (and I am mindful they are arrested, and not convicted) in their situation to do this. The hangover from the 60's mentality hurts people like this - it feels good - it doesn't harm anyone - so I should do it - well, maybe that's a keen way to rationalize it, and maybe it doesn't really harm anyone, but there's a big mean world out there that might not look at that way and why the heck take the risk with a position of public trust at issue? Find another way to chill out - there's lots of ways to chill - and why invite the trouble with pot? Makes no sense to me. And I feel badly for these people - and hope the lesson learned is not some phony anti drug message, but rather the need to use good judgment. Is that not what we expect our kids to develop?

Posted by: dazednconfused ()
Date: November 30, 2007 01:00PM

god damn that looks tasty. way to make the guy look bad, so he smoked pot n was a school principal? whats the problem

Posted by: A Guy ()
Date: December 10, 2007 12:11AM

I would honestly feel more safe if my kid was around a pothead than a drunk. At least the pothead is less likely to beat my kid than a normal, generally peace loving pothead.

Posted by: PhilLesh ()
Date: December 10, 2007 02:08AM

Nice Wrote:
> Does anyone really care about Pot anymore??? I
> mean come on, it's not going away, no matter how
> hard you fight it.. Stop wasting money

But for cops, it's a good career booster. Much safer than going after the folks making and selling drugs that really are dangerous.

Date: December 10, 2007 02:21AM

quantum Wrote:

> It is also the case that marijuana often is a
> gateway drug, and that some don't handle it well -
> with some becoming dependent on a drug that over
> time can have significant effects on motivation
> and the like.

Do you know this firsthand, or were you just told it is so? Gateway drug? That is the oldest and most debunked myth about pot. You understand the difference between correlation and causation? Just because people who use harder drugs also use pot doesn't mean that pot causes harder drug use. Many pot smokers also drink alcohol. So, by that logic, alcohol is a gateway drug to pot. I guess we should go back to prohibition. I mean, it should work better now, since we're all apparently willing to see an increase in crime and violence by banning other things, so why not go back to the tommy gun era with alcohol??

Nixon suppressed a study he commissioned that was recently released that found no harmful long term effects from MJ, and that it did not form dependency. It only found negative effects during and very shortly after use. (but those negative effects are probably actually what people are seeking, anyway.)

> While I understand how from a
> relativistic perspective one can state that pot is
> less harmful than other controlled substances, it
> is hard to make the assertion that pot is in any
> way good for you (except in those rare medical
> situations).

Pot is less harmful than alcohol. You can't overdose, you don't get violent, it doesn't cause physiological harm, it makes people less likely to commit crimes.

80% of american hospital beds are occupied for some form of "alcohol related" illness (liver problems, falls, fights, car accidents, etc.) The only way I can think of someone ending up in the hospital for a "marijuana related" injury would be if they fell on their glass bong or something, or burned themselves.

>So there is a public interest in not
> having kids get interested in pot.
>

Nobody ever called for legalizing pot for children. Why does that even seem like a logical argument for you?

There IS a public interest in reducing crime. So why do we continue a model that proved to create crime during prohibition? (there must be some violence at the very top of the black market, since an illegal market has pretty high stakes.)

Date: December 10, 2007 02:25AM

ba Wrote:
> duh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> >
> > Alcohol and nicotine kill WAY more people than
> > pot, coke, heroin, etc!
>
>
> Ummmmm, that's because they ARE legal and far
> more accessible to most people. If the other crap
> was legalized they would catch up and perhaps
> surpass alcohol and nicotine in no time as we
> created a nation of more and more drug addicted
> people.

So are you saying that if they legalized all drugs, you'd end up addicted to all of them?

Honestly, that's ridiculous. Do an informal survey. Ask people you know whether or not they would try heroine if they legalized it tomorrow.

Doubt many will say yes.

Posted by: phil lesh ()
Date: December 10, 2007 02:40PM

PhilLesh - you misunderstood the gravamen of my post. I am in favor of largely (if not entirely) decriminalizing pot. And I think much of the hysteria surrounding it is just that - hysteria. But it is frankly hard to argue that pot is any way good for you - it is smoking, after all - and a relativistic comparison to alcohol doesn't mean that pot ought to be imbued with positive qualities that don't exist. And it is for some a gateway drug - although I would concede just how much is an open question. Many heavy users do experience motivation problems, often with a dilution of coping skills appurtenant, and that is not generally helpful to people prone to other, and more serious forms of substance abuse.

And I still maintain that if one wants a job in the public schools - some judgment is in order. Such is the price of being in the public eye and dealing with young people. Every job has its burdens - some different than others - and being mindful of public perceptions in the public schools is one of them. Put another way, an assistant principal ought to recognize that he can't simply indulge his urges, no matter how that notion may offend his 60's sensibilities.

Posted by: Starbucks ()
Date: December 10, 2007 04:16PM

I don't think teachers should do speed in front of their students. (I mean drink coffee in front of students)

What type of message are we sending our kids, that they should get hopped up on caffeine first thing in the morning to do their work?

Posted by: theDude ()
Date: December 12, 2007 06:25PM

are you joking?

Posted by: LEGALIZE dont CRitisize ()
Date: December 13, 2007 03:21PM

how is it a evil plant mofo ...its the most unharmful thing ever created. this guy is a great guy, good job, and good chronic. i woulda cheifed with this man if i knew he smoked i mean i dont see the problem with it. all you people that are hating on this guy....u all can just take ur stupid comments right on a real nice peice of paper n shove them up your ass..world peace ...

ps. i bet this man had a nice like 600 dollar roor that he just ripped all day long. or he did have enough bud he coulda just faced a huge joint everyday all day.

all you mother fuckin haters dont even know this language soo uhh..you suck

Posted by: watcher ()
Date: December 13, 2007 03:27PM

You sir, are a poster boy for keeping marijuana illegal.

That is all, back to your pipe.

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: December 13, 2007 03:30PM

LEGALIZE dont CRitisize Wrote:
> how is it a evil plant mofo ...its the most
> unharmful thing ever created. this guy is a great
> guy, good job, and good chronic. i woulda cheifed
> with this man if i knew he smoked i mean i dont
> see the problem with it. all you people that are
> hating on this guy....u all can just take ur
> stupid comments right on a real nice peice of
> paper n shove them up your ass..world peace ...
>
> ps. i bet this man had a nice like 600 dollar roor
> that he just ripped all day long. or he did have
> enough bud he coulda just faced a huge joint
> everyday all day.
>
> all you mother fuckin haters dont even know this
> language soo uhh..you suck

Borloff? That you?

Posted by: No ()
Date: December 13, 2007 08:35PM

Borloff?

Posted by: Mister Hanky ()
Date: December 23, 2007 12:30AM

facist cunt queifed:
yeah, could have you running it...cluless pinko

I guess if I ran the country, county or whatever I'd have the cops go after real criminals, that would be a bad thing huh?

Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: December 23, 2007 09:29AM

I heard he just had a party at his house for the teachers at his former school this weekend. And that he is not the least bit remorseful. he is just mad that he got caught.

Posted by: sources ()
Date: December 23, 2007 08:51PM

Trickie, is this from a reliable source like one of the teachers who was invited?

Posted by: list ()
Date: December 24, 2007 01:39AM

PhilLesh

"80% of american hospital beds are occupied for some form of "alcohol related" illness"

The idiot list keeps growing.

Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: December 25, 2007 05:17AM

Yes the source was from a teacher who was there.

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: December 25, 2007 01:44PM

Who did he harm in this terrible crime of growing pot in his closet?

Posted by: wysiwyg ()
Date: April 29, 2008 12:56PM

he was my teach back in the 90s

this is so sad............. when did he go wrong??

as he was a RC plane buff like me and a very good frend......

this is a shocker

why mr Marsh of all folks....
i am anti drug... but a non violent crine and first offence

i just hope that he gets a lite sentence 1-3 years

but a a big fine
the coolest teacher I have had in k-12

Posted by: anna ()
Date: April 30, 2008 05:26PM

you guys know that the man Leonard was a vice principal at Cub Run Elementary.....

Posted by: Christian ()
Date: July 30, 2008 12:09PM

I ate Lunch with this dude so many times 5th and 6th grade

Lurker. Wrote:
> Marijuana Grow Operation Nets Two Arrests in
> Fairfax Station
> Narcotics detectives executed a search
> warrant at 9836 South Park Circle in the Fairfax
> Station area of Fairfax County. The search warrant
> is the result of an on-going investigation into an
> alleged marijuana grow operation.
>
> The homeowners answered the door on
> Monday, October 30 shortly after 9 p.m. and the
> search warrant was executed without incident.
>
> A closet grow operation and packaged
> marijuana was found in the home.
>
> Leonard E. Marsh, 50 and Jinny S.
> Marsh, 56, of 9836 South Park Circle, were both
> arrested. Leonard Marsh was transported to the
> Fairfax County Adult Detention Center and was
> charged with manufacturing marijuana. Jinny Marsh
> was charged with possession of marijuana and
> released on a summons.
>
> http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/reports/report
> s2007/103107marijuanagrowops.htm
>
>
>
> edit by Cary: Made thumbnail from huge original.
> Click for full-size.

Posted by: Christian ()
Date: July 30, 2008 12:10PM

Dudeee.
Lenny. What a neat guy.
He called my house complaining about anything i said or did.
the first day of 5th grade i said this dude is hopped up on something.

Posted by: John T ()
Date: August 05, 2008 11:56AM

Why make a big deal over nothing?

Posted by: redneckretard ()
Date: August 11, 2008 08:34PM

i heard that there was a nation wide vote to legalize pot and 75% voted YES! does anyone know if the government will do anything to legalize all usage and sale of pot?

Posted by: fcpssucks ()
Date: August 11, 2008 08:38PM

anna Wrote:
> you guys know that the man Leonard was a vice
> principal at Cub Run Elementary.....

dude that fucktard kicked me out of school for having a pocket knife that could not puncture skin no matter how hard you tried. i threw a party when i heard that he was caught. hotboxed my entire house :D

Posted by: Jimmy ()
Date: August 11, 2008 09:07PM

These people were caught in an unlawful enterprise. They were role models to school and synagogue. What was the final outcome of their arrest and punishment?

Posted by: GodMadeGrass ()
Date: August 11, 2008 10:40PM

It amazes me how so many people are ignorant about marijuana. First of all it is a real shame that this middle aged man was caught growing a plant that God created thousands of years ago in his closet that has vast medicinal value and helps thousands of americans every day. If you have been to Holland you will know that Weed can be taxed and regulated and sold to people over 18 only. Last time i checked i dont think drug dealers ID their customers so how is that helping keeping weed out of the hands of young kids. The Dutch know whats up and they do it better because they are smarter than Americans regarding this issue and also because they live in a real democracy with freedom of choice even though weed is technically illegal there. Wonder how that works, Weird huh?

The reason why this guy was busted was because "some" Cops are pussies and would rather raid and bust an old man growing weed than bust some real Gangsters that may have an arsenal in their car or house. I feel bad for this guy because all he had to do was to move away from Virginia to a pot friendly state like Oregon and get residence for one year and then purchase an oregon state medical marijuana card and he could of grown up to 5 plants and not have to worry about anything. he could even have left his plants in the view of his neighbors as long as he had that card, but he chose to live in Virginia which has some of the most backward laws in the country regarding this issue.

He wasnt hurting anyone and what he was doing was justifiable in all regards because he didnt want to pay for grass when he could grow his own high quality stuff and know what he was smoking and grow the right strain for his illness whether it was an indica or sativa. Anyways the point is dont grow weed indoors in virginia unless you want to get locked up for a long time and willing to take the risk. You can do it worry free just not in Viriginia with a medical marijuana card in Or, CA, AK, WA, Co and many other states.

GOD MADE GRASS. MAN MADE ALCOHOL. WHO DO YOU TRUST?

Posted by: New to the area ()
Date: September 18, 2008 02:07PM

Hey everyone...I'm sorry that I don't actually have anything to contribute to this discussion, other than "yeah one plant not a big deal".

Anyway, I just moved up here to this area and don't know anybody yet, and I really need to find a place to buy everyone's favorite herbal remedy. Can anybody help me out? I'm not a cop, if I was it would be entrapment lol. I'm a 22 year old guy from KY and I live in North Reston...

Posted by: mmmmmDonut ()
Date: September 18, 2008 11:45PM

New to the area Wrote:
> Hey everyone...I'm sorry that I don't actually
> have anything to contribute to this discussion,
> other than "yeah one plant not a big deal".
>
> Anyway, I just moved up here to this area and
> don't know anybody yet, and I really need to find
> a place to buy everyone's favorite herbal remedy.
> Can anybody help me out? I'm not a cop, if I was
> it would be entrapment lol. I'm a 22 year old guy
> from KY and I live in North Reston...

Fairfax County Police monitor this forum on their donuts breaks. So just about the only one helping you will be a cop.

If you really need it that bad, you moved to the wrong coast.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: September 19, 2008 09:13AM

It can too be entrapment. People who think that have no idea what entrapment is. If the person is already inclined to do something illegal, they cannot be entrapped by being asked to do it. Anyone who would sell weed to some casual loser asking online is already inclined.

I had another point to make but I am pretty high and forgot what it is. Let me get back to you on that.

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: September 19, 2008 09:33AM

Smoking pot never got George Bush(and doing Cocaine) or Clinton any where.

FYI - The federal government does not outlaw pot, States outlaw pot.

Pot is legal in Alaska and many States. (Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington) Maryland even has a medical law.

Date: September 19, 2008 04:17PM

Virginia also has a VERY obscure medical law that is as convoluted and useless as they come, but it does have the distinction of being the first of it's kind ever enacted in this country...iirc

Date: September 19, 2008 04:18PM

hmm research lists the Virginia law as "symbolic" and completely dependent on the feds legalizing it... fuck you VA.

Posted by: pothead hottie ()
Date: September 25, 2008 09:40AM

pot is 1 of the best things god put on this earth for us to enjoy....all i can say about pot is....mmmmm mmmmm good

Posted by: Rams420 ()
Date: September 25, 2008 10:01AM

lol i live right by there

Posted by: higher_than_the_seats_in_the_nosebleeds ()
Date: October 09, 2008 09:28PM

Lurker. Wrote:
> Smoking pot never got George Bush(and doing
> Cocaine) or Clinton any where.
>
> FYI - The federal government does not outlaw pot,
> States outlaw pot.
>
> Pot is legal in Alaska and many States. (Alaska,
> Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine,
> Nevada, Oregon, and Washington) Maryland even has
> a medical law.

You're fucking retarded and obviously don't belong on this forum because of your blatant ignorance on the subject. The National Government IS the reson pot is illegal in the US. The states you listed each have their own state laws which legalize possesion, cultivation, etc. However the federal law has athority over state laws, therefore if the federal government wishes to prosecute someone in one of these states there is nothing stopping them. How do you think the DEA can raid medical dispensaries in California?

Aside from his stupidity... I think this generation will be the one to finally leagalize this plant. But instead of just talking about it, us lazy stoners need to actually get our ass off the computer and take action. I would love to be part of a movment that did just that. Anyone have any ideas about forming some kind of public protest assosiation? POTHEADS UNITE!!!

Posted by: spunky ()
Date: October 10, 2008 08:40AM

North Carolina was left off your list.

I agree, you never see users of pot get in fights as you do alcohol users, and the medical benefits are numerous.

You would think a movement would have started over this "BAIL-OUT", apathy has to strong a hold on people to get then off their ass plus they are to busy trying to work and stay above water with paying their bills.

We should be organizing alot of movements, it looks like it's up to the people to be the leaders and take charge.

Which movement should we take up first?

Posted by: higher_than_the_seats_in_the_nosebleeds ()
Date: October 10, 2008 03:14PM

I certainly don't think marijuana should be number 1 on the list of things to change in this country. Other things such as working towards peace in general, fixing the global warming problem, the finacial crisis, etc. are obviously more important to solve than decriminalization, however the fundimental differance between these issues and decrimalization is the amount of media the issue gets. If we were to conduct a truley unbiased study on marijuanas positive and negative effects and provide that information to the public, there is almost no doubt in my mind that the majority of society would agree with sometype of marijuana reform. As for negative effects,one can't honestly say weed has no harmful effects i mean you are smoking it. I,with out any doubt,beleive that its positive effects greatly outweigh the negative effects. I think the US needs to consider exactly how it goes about making important decisions due to the fact that many times the majority of society is not in agreement with the desisions of the governtment.

Anyways we still need to get more publicity on decriminalization!!!!
POTHEADS UNITE!!!!!!!!

Posted by: truganjaman ()
Date: November 22, 2008 01:01AM

Everyone needs to stop tripping about the fact that he was a teacher...he could have been anyone and it would mean more or less in supplement to the fact that he had a fatstack grow house cookin up... Because hes a teacher its some greater sin, ridiculous! He got caught that's the main difference...you wouldnt believe the people who smoke bud or deal it who seem like regular people- upstanding citizens who "blend" into the community as benefactors. THEY'RE KEEPING IT STRAIGHT and not getting snitched on or caught up. Realize the difference before going out and badmouthing Mr. Marsh (my friends 2nd grade teacher) about being a teacher and growing ganj... CHILL out hes just a pothead who isn't tryina pay for them trees.

Posted by: splooosh ()
Date: November 22, 2008 07:34AM

THat thing looked like a triffid.... sucks to be them...oh wells

Posted by: dono ()
Date: November 22, 2008 11:20AM

What a joke. Arresting people for growing plants. I cannot find or buy real sudafed anymore. I guess the govt. thinks everyone is a meth cooker.

We have paid over 100 Billion Dollars for the War on Drugs. Money well spent - I dont think so. I guess we will 'defeat' Drugs around the same time we defeat terrorism...

Posted by: JayBee ()
Date: November 22, 2008 01:51PM

Always beware when the Government declares a war on something; Poverty, Drugs, Terrorism. Its just an excuse to allow the Government to get bigger and grab more funding.

Its always about money. Always.

Posted by: Bodhi Rastafari ()
Date: November 22, 2008 06:43PM

tinytaffy Wrote:
> Duh wrote:
> What a crock! A total stranger is supposed to read
> from your script and soothe your child's anxiety?
> "I can't comment" was a very appropriate reply.
> Tell your kid that just the fact that the school
> is open means he's safe
>
> First of all what are you talking about? Nobody
> said to read my script and soothe my child!! I
> dropped my kids off and asked if everything was ok
> and lets see, Did anyone tell the kids that were
> killed at VaTech or any school for that matter
> that has had children shot to death at lately that
> "hey schools open, so your safe to be here all
> day??????" I dont think so, cause they
> certailnely are not safe now are they????
> Do you have a child that attends any of the
> schools in this local area, or live right next
> door to the police station that was shot up???
> Then if not I dont think you have any right to
> tell me or my son's, how to soothe they're anxiety
> after arriving at school with security running
> around and helicopters flying low. It was very
> apparent something wasnt right and my kids had
> every right to have anxiety about if they were
> going to be safe or not. I dont think "NO
> comment" was the correct answer and it could have
> been handled much better.
>
> For those of you that think it was ok that he was
> growing pot for his personal use and are defending
> this guy, have you all bumped your head??? or
> maybe you've been getting high with him and your
> source is now locked up. This is an adult that is
> looking over our children, our future and he knew
> what was right and what was wrong. This is a
> school like all school's that are drug free zones,
> they teach our children that doing drugs is wrong
> and there are laws to abide by and here we have a
> Asst. principal that is growing pot in his home
> and getting high after a long day with our kids.
> I'm sorry but I dont want some pothead asst
> principal anywhere near my kids, nor do I think he
> should be teaching in school systems at all. His
> career is down the drain now, his reputation
> completely ruined and I hope he pays the price
> dearly. Hopefully he'll pack his crap up and move
> out to the bushes somewhere far away. I feel so
> horrible for his daughter, who must be humiliated
> by his actions. Smoking and getting high should
> be for medical reason's only, not for some Asst
> principal to pack a pipe and take the edge off his
> day after working with hundreds of kids.
>
> some people are saying oh what a great guy he was,
> I'm sure as a neighbor he was a wonderful person,
> but are you really serious that you believe that
> because he was doing this in his own home and
> using it for personal use that makes him wonderful
> person and makes what he did ok??? Give me a
> break. How many of you that are backing him,
> saying how wonderful he was, what a nice couple
> they were ect ect ect... knew about the double
> life he was living??? How many of you were
> getting high with him? How many of you have
> children that dealt with him daily??? He broke the
> law for personal pleasure and was watching and
> teaching our kids.... would you say the same thing
> if he was a child molestor???? Oh he was such a
> great guy and they really are a wonderful couple.
> I doubt it.

Hello miss!
=)
Alright, you need to take this very personally,
You should smoke pot.
Have you ever thought about it? Where do your forceful arguments all stem from, where are they REALLY from? Have you ever felt the effects of Cannabis?
Tell me please
Now in the mean time, I'd like to thank Fairfax County Police department for burning a wasted heap of green paper to the cause of eradicating probably one of the most beautiful flowers on our planet earth. This does not surprise me about Fairfax County.
This is a place where people need to compare themselves to each other, to build some kind of inflating sense of self worth, and can be depleted. People think that if they let their guard down, someone's going to get in and really mess with their place on the totem pole. Fairfax County, a place reinforced with social hierarchies, status symbols, and paranoid isolationism. Our house is our life, our box amidst the boxes. Looking down, we are inside of a much larger box, that is covered in concrete so we can get to all of our consumer necessities. They lay hidden in our shopping malls, behind every whim that jumps out at you suffering cycle...deep in the asphalt jungle. We're nervous about our neighbors. What they are thinking...Those other people in their boxes. Windows get peeked out of, cops get called. Anonymous calls based on suspicion. This is most likely how this couple was arrested, and now a poor man will suffer a loveless life in prison, his wife will be able to see him through a glass window once a month. Some jails are nasty, there are a lot of nasty people in them that mistake "kindness for weakness". Where do all the drugs go as well? How come there have been a lot of drugs missing from the Fairfax County's evidence? Pounds of Cocaine to worthwhile to pass up for the money, disappearing ...Perhaps to use for more drug busts?

I wouldn't be surprised if Fairfax county police department is watching this site right now, programs to automatically pull up internet posts in the area based on keywords. It happens with your phones as well, automatic recordings. Yah see, there needs to be a little bit of change..

But people we cannot have change just based on politicians. We want to be sheep, we want to get herded. The only time real change has ever really happened is when the people rally together with one voice.

I cannot wait to hear this voice singing with one love, for all and everyone.

Peace for you,and Love as well =),
Bodhi Rastafari

PS Don't know me? Go to Facebook and search me up. Check out the cause Love! A Radical Perspective!

Posted by: quality control? ()
Date: March 24, 2009 12:48PM

Should we drug test our teachers?

Posted by: Trucka ()
Date: October 27, 2009 06:34PM

Lurker. Wrote:
> Fairfax Station
>
>
>
> released on a summons.
>
>
>
>
> Click for full-size.

----------------------------------------------------
Thank God i wasnt in the school during that time, i went to cub run as a kid, and to see this CRACKs me up. i was laughing my ass off, but i mean, DR.Labell was the best principal ever. said and done.

Posted by: Click for full-size ()
Date: October 28, 2009 12:18AM

redneckretard Wrote:
> i heard that there was a nation wide vote to
> legalize pot and 75% voted YES! does anyone know
> if the government will do anything to legalize all
> usage and sale of pot?

The problem with legalization is that there is a quite persuasive body of evidence that alcohol and marijuana play significant roles in increasing psychosis rates. That’s part of why The Lancet reversed a long held support for decriminalization of marijuana some years back–because they concluded that marijuana use increased later psychosis by about 40%; regular users had as much as a 100% increase in psychosis rates later in life.

Rest in peace, indeed.

http://www.cardiff.ac.uk/news/mediacentre/mediareleases/jul07/cannabis-could-increase-risk-of-psychotic-illness-later-in-life-by-40-per-cent.html

Posted by: Losers! ()
Date: October 28, 2009 02:30AM

Decriminalize now! Do you suffer from psychosis? No do you even know what the word means? By your statement above, I would asume probably not. And if a person suffering from said condition now, said that it bennefitted them greatly with anger control issues and other key elements like appetite triggering or nausea suppression, just to Name a few, see that's right if this "drug" ... @$$#o!es... Is so destructive why does it make you want to xo the things essential to life, lime EAT , SLEEP , and be HAPPY? Oooh what a dangerous substance huh? Yeah you got my vote Johnny long-arm of the law and uncle Sam. Just think about the families that have children without daddy because he was growing pot and maybe selling to his friends. I mean this subject is pathetic. A plant not a refined plant using chemicals to extract high amounts of a certain subtance or science lab chemical cococtions. Let the "criminal" pot dealers that are missing out on life go and REDUCE future penalties! Pot is no more a drug than sugar is when you pig out on a box of twinkies. Pot is all natural in it's naTural form and was put here by God to serve man and man use it for his bennefit just like the Oregano plant. That's right losers PLANT. A dam plant. Here's food for thought. Those of you who say "Oh but your smoking it so it's bad for you" yeah like you care abiuts what's bad for me... Want me to buckle up also.... Would it be more to your liking if all potheads stopping smoking the stuff And just made tall glasses of "HERBAL" Tea ??? One more time .... LOSERs!!!

Posted by: SMAT ASS ()
Date: April 27, 2010 01:03AM

u are a dumb ass PHARMACUTICALS AND OTHER LEGAL DRUG KILL MORE people than illigal drug. these are followd by cocain and Heroin thn tobac.. Drunk driving prescription medication

AND GUESS WHAT MARIJUANA...00000000000000 X 00000000 DEATHS EVER RECORDED and this is a number givenby the American Medeical accosiation;. biaatch. no deathc coz marijuana is imposible to ovedose from u moron.

Posted by: factguy ()
Date: July 15, 2010 12:23PM

fact.. pot itself does not kill anyone, nothing in pot that can kill you, It's how you smoke it that does the damage... no recorded death on file due to marijuana

Posted by: LB 07-08 ()
Date: July 25, 2010 04:59AM

LENNY MARSH SHOULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN LIFE WITHOUT POSSIBILITY OF PAROLE. WHAT HE DID WAS A FELONY! HE SHOULD STILL BE IN JAIL FOR WHAT HE DID!! REAL KARMA IS GOING TO GET THAT GUY ONE DAY

Posted by: Fuckface ()
Date: July 25, 2010 05:05PM

If you think heroin, cocaine and that hardcore shit should be legalized you are an idiot but here are some stats for you to think about. Annually about 400,000 people die from tobacco, 15,000 per year for alcohol related diseases, 100,000 if you count dui accidents and things of that nature. THE ALL TIME COUNT FOR PEOPLE DYING FROM MARIJUANA....0! Alcohol and tobacco are much more addictive than marijuana and YOU CANT OVERDOSE FROM IT. Learn the facts before you start bitching about how bad it is for you because it isnt. Hit a bowl, find out for yourself, then talk.

Posted by: Fart face ()
Date: July 25, 2010 05:11PM

How about the statistics for those who die who use Marijuana AND other shit!

I've known a lot of potheads. Not all of them, but most of them are also into
other shit.

Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: July 25, 2010 05:11PM

I'm Troll@AOL, and I approve this message.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Posted by: Fuckface ()
Date: July 25, 2010 05:30PM

Fart face Wrote:
> How about the statistics for those who die who use
> Marijuana AND other shit!
>
> I've known a lot of potheads. Not all of them, but
> most of them are also into
> other shit.

...good point, oh wait no it wasnt.

Posted by: hightimez ()
Date: July 25, 2010 07:42PM

who cares about pot..

this is unregulated in VA:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JWH-018

and is better than weed

Posted by: Your mother ()
Date: August 31, 2010 05:08PM

He just was growing some plants in his closet, its not like it was a meth lab or anything lol

Posted by: itchy ()
Date: August 31, 2010 07:18PM

It may have medicinal properties, but the point is IT'S ILLEGAL. I've had to test and FIRE employees for using it so should everyone else.

Oh, and if you're going to be stupid enough to grow it in your house...DONT. Grow lights put out a pretty good heat signature on infrared camera. FFX1 can easily pick up on that and its just a matter of time before the crew puts 2 and 2 together when they fly over a particular house and keep noticing that it has a closet or room that glows for 12 to 14 hours daily or nightly.

Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: August 31, 2010 07:34PM

Use an LED panel grow light, problem solved. Don't forget to line
the walls and cieling of your grow closet with lead foil or at the
very least, aluminum foil.

This will surely keep those nosey pig-choppers in the dark!

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Posted by: Juxtaposition ()
Date: August 31, 2010 07:37PM

Some people wear their attitudes right out there with their sleeves and I for one never settle for 3rd party opinions about what's right and wrong. What I'd look at is the priors and your interpretation of it speaks volumns about everything.

It could be one of these things where anything goes, but as for myself, it's either black or white based on factual data.

Growing Pot in your house could eliminate haggling and eliminate prying eyes, but at the same time they got busted so it could mean that they'd invovled other people with usually the intent to cash out on it.

But ofcourse just think for yourself and do a little research into their lifestyle and draw your conclusions.

Posted by: can ()
Date: July 15, 2015 03:39PM

Lurker. Wrote:
> Fairfax Station
>
>
>
> released on a summons.
>
>
> href="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/media/Lurk
> er/pttplat.jpg"> src="http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/media/Lurke
> r/pttplat_thumb.JPG">

>
> Click for full-size.

Posted by: 8tbn ()
Date: September 06, 2015 06:40PM

oh no pot bad alcohol good

Posted by: Holyomgwow ()
Date: September 07, 2015 08:22AM

Sounds like these folks should move to DC

Posted by: Whoanelly ()
Date: September 07, 2015 12:05PM

That's some serious skill for some old farts

Posted by: 187C41 ()
Date: September 07, 2015 01:03PM

124C41 Wrote:
> Please show some compassion. I suspect that these
> professional people required the weed for
>
> a. medicinal purposes, or
>
> b. as part of their religious beliefs.

Or maybe to sell it to the neighborhood 12 year old kids?

Pages: Previous12All
Current Page: 2 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.