HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
hairdresser
Posted by: Sus ()
Date: February 07, 2011 02:31PM

New to area. Any recommendations for hairdresser that give a decent woman's haircut for a reasonable price?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: hairdresser
Posted by: EX PG CNTY ()
Date: February 07, 2011 04:33PM

just stay away from the place that Lorena Bobbit works. She's good with a knife, but not sure about scissors.

Posted by: Try This ()
Date: February 07, 2011 09:42PM

Posted by: Fab ()
Date: February 07, 2011 11:34PM

Faaaaaaabulous!!!

Posted by: Radiophile ()
Date: February 08, 2011 07:00AM

I see alot of women go into Springfield Beauty Salon in Annandale. Students under supervision. They give me a great haircut (I am usually the only man there) and at least for me, the students are easy on the eyes.

There prices are very good and the students put in the effort to impress the teacher.

Posted by: ffxmom ()
Date: February 08, 2011 09:20AM

Go to Hang (sp?) at Mosby Salon, just past Truro church on Main St. She's great and very reasonable. The number is (703) 273-1560

Posted by: Cera ()
Date: February 08, 2011 08:55PM

Aleshia at Bubbles Salon in Reston Town Center or Monica at Bubbles in Woodland Park - Herndon. Both are great and fairly priced for this area.

Posted by: Stay Away from Bubbles ()
Date: February 08, 2011 09:58PM

Stay away from Bubbles in Fairfax.. you could not PAY me to ever walk in there again.. I knew they were owned by Hair Cuttery but was never under the impression that they were worse than Hair Cuttery. Bubbles is overpriced and the salon manager is about as mature as a random twelve year old girl walking down the street. He is more involved in the gossip of the shop rather than haircuts.. SERIOUSLY STAY AWAY!!

Posted by: Recommendation ()
Date: February 08, 2011 11:12PM

Tara Sease is the best - worked in and from Fairfax but working at Salon Xhilaration in Gainesville. 15-20 min from Fairfax via 66West. She's a great one for hi lights to haircuts, and the salon is beautiful and comfortable.

Their # is: 703-754-3433 appt.

Posted by: whocares ()
Date: February 09, 2011 01:18AM

Valon Salon bitches! It's in Centreville. It's $65 for a woman's haircut...I don't think that reasonably priced, but you get what you pay for.

Posted by: Bastony ()
Date: July 05, 2022 04:50PM

Hello everyone, can anyone tell me what hair coloring techniques do professional masters use?

Posted by: Leandro ()
Date: July 05, 2022 04:52PM

Hello, veiling, bronding, shatush, ombre - all these are hair coloring techniques used by modern masters. You can add spice to your hair with a touch of a different shade, or you can dye your entire hair a completely new color. By the way, at https://salonsrating.com/ny/service/hair-dyeing you can find one of the best beauty salons in the USA that is near you.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 18, 2022 12:59PM

Leandro Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello, veiling, bronding, shatush, ombre - all
> these are hair coloring techniques used by modern
> masters. You can add spice to your hair with a
> touch of a different shade, or you can dye your
> entire hair a completely new color. By the way, at
> https://salonsrating.com/ny/service/hair-dyeing
> you can find one of the best beauty salons in the
> USA that is near you.

Eat shit and die spammer

file.php?40,file=495505,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamyfile.php?40,file=485077,filename=BBC10.g
file.php?40,file=494999,filename=_steamy

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.