HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Witness to incident on Fairfax Co Pkwy and New Dominion Pkwy about 9am this morning?
Posted by: mecheterp ()
Date: February 02, 2011 02:03PM

Did anyone witness the incident involving the black pickup truck (Ford F150) and the Dark Grey/Black Honda Civic Hatchback this morning, 2/2/2011, at the intersection of Fairfax Co Pkwy and New Dominion Pkwy at about 9am this morning? The incident happened on Fairfax County Parkway going north. Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Witness to incident on Fairfax Co Pkwy and New Dominion Pkwy about 9am this morning?
Posted by: 496 ()
Date: February 02, 2011 03:11PM

Yes

Re: Witness to incident on Fairfax Co Pkwy and New Dominion Pkwy about 9am this morning?
Posted by: cartramp ()
Date: February 02, 2011 09:47PM

yes but then I forgot

Posted by: Driver ()
Date: February 02, 2011 10:27PM

Yes, I saw it as well.

Posted by: I Didn't ()
Date: February 02, 2011 10:43PM

I didn't witness the accident because I worked from home this morning. Also, I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn Express either last night.

Date: February 03, 2011 09:08AM

Can you send me a PM and describe what you saw? Thanks!

Date: February 03, 2011 09:10AM

RE: Driver - Yes, I saw it as well

Can you send me a PM and describe what you saw? Thanks!

Posted by: I was there.... ()
Date: February 04, 2011 06:59PM

I saw some little belligerent skinny wigger flip off a large black man.

Said black man took care of the sorry assed skinny wigger.

Posted by: DSnyder ()
Date: February 04, 2011 07:01PM

Yeaaaa google Albert Haynesworth and get back to me

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: February 04, 2011 07:41PM

We already know that Haynesworthless is a 100% Grade A certified jackass, so this definitely fits in with his personality:

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local-beat/Warrant-Issued-for-Haynesworth-in-Alleged-Road-Rage-Incident-115287209.html

If all of this is true, then what an idiot. He's lucky that he didn't pull this crap on the wrong person.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: SRE ()
Date: February 09, 2011 10:26PM

Nice to know this is "a popular Fairfax County blog".

Fairfax County Times: "On Feb. 2, an anonymous poster identified only as "mecheterp" posted a message on a popular Fairfax County blog asking for witnesses to the accident."

http://www.fairfaxtimes.com/cms/story.php?id=2981

Posted by: Nosboh ()
Date: February 10, 2011 01:04AM

SO, has the fatass turned himself in yet since FFX's finest won't go after him?

Posted by: fatboyx ()
Date: February 10, 2011 03:21AM

Rubbernecking isnt good enough? You sir, have taken it to a whole new level.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.