HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Police Haters
Posted by: XXX ()
Date: September 16, 2007 11:23AM

I have been reading this site now for a few months and noticed that there seems to be alot of people that dislike the local county police.. I find it funny on the other hand that it seems every other topic started is a question about what the police are doing, where they been, what they drive, what they did,or didn't do, where they eat, where they hang out, why they are flying around, your tax dollars paying them etc etc etc.. Some people have gone as far as to take pics of the cars they drive (marked + unmarked), oh and lets not forget the numerous posts about the website you can listen to them on.. For a bunch of people that hate the police so much there sure is alot of time spent paying attention to them or what they are doing.

Just an observation that I find kinda ironic thats all..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Police Haters
Posted by: hmm ()
Date: September 16, 2007 11:44AM

I think there are more police related posts because it is usually something interesting. Otherwise the site would be all about Meade Skelton and Richmond, who wants that?

BTW I am glad to see the county police out running radar on the fairfax parkway at all hours. It is something that needs to be done and they do it. I esp love to see them pull over self important yuppies in BMW's and soccer moms in SUVs. I have no complaints with the county police and I have gotten tickets, I just pay them because I deserved it and move on with my life.

Posted by: Take a Stand ()
Date: September 16, 2007 11:54AM

"If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles."
- Sun-Tzu 400 BC

Posted by: pig hater ()
Date: September 16, 2007 11:57AM

yeah well fairfax county cops are known for stupid shit...does it really take 8 police cars to pull over a 70 year old woman? these country boy cops get so bored that they do stupid shit...so its ironic some moron had to point it out...idiot

Posted by: Ryan ()
Date: September 16, 2007 12:02PM

How about for the reason that Politicians are the ones who control the police, and as such they have corrupted and manipulated the force into a large group of tax collectors. Yes, it is admirable that Police will fight crime and arrest rapists, but a large amount of time is spent writing tickets that pay for things such as the new Fairfax CTY gov't center (anyone seen it), and the larger, plusher, leather and ivory offices that the "leaders" of our county inhabit.

Date: September 16, 2007 12:04PM

I would love to see what your criminal record consists of? and please tell me when the last time was you actually observed 8 police cars on a routine traffic stop with a 70 year old woman. I am sure if you saw a situation like this then it was more than something routine.. So now I will wait for your post that explains well it happened to my grandmother..

Date: September 16, 2007 12:09PM

Right so lets pull all the streets cops you see everyday off the road, you know the ones that handle the routine LE duties, like traffic enforcement and put them on all the huge cases so no revenue is created from tickets.. Thats a great idea. I know how you just drive like you have some sense and don't get pulled over and you won't have to worry about putting any of your hard earned money toward fines that furnish the Govt center..

Posted by: Larry ()
Date: September 16, 2007 12:22PM

XXX Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have been reading this site now for a few months
> and noticed that there seems to be alot of people
> that dislike the local county police.. I find it
> funny on the other hand that it seems every other
> topic started is a question about what the police
> are doing, where they been, what they drive, what
> they did,or didn't do, where they eat, where they
> hang out, why they are flying around, your tax
> dollars paying them etc etc etc.. Some people have
> gone as far as to take pics of the cars they drive
> (marked + unmarked), oh and lets not forget the
> numerous posts about the website you can listen to
> them on.. For a bunch of people that hate the
> police so much there sure is alot of time spent
> paying attention to them or what they are doing.
>
> Just an observation that I find kinda ironic
> thats all..

I agree with you 100%!!! Many of these people, who claim the police have nothing better to do than write tickets and harass "innocent" people, ironically have nothing else better to do themselves than write about the police! Kind of silly, isn't it? These people must not be very well-traveled, because they definitely have no idea how well they are served by their public safety agencies in Fairfax.

Date: September 16, 2007 12:39PM

Exactly.. They could live in DC or PG county. They wanna live for the
(most part) in a safe county like fairfax and want the police to do their jobs, just not when it come to them.

Also for the record I have noticed that there are also many good comments about the police, so before someone points it out my orginal post was stating that everthing said is bad.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I agree with you 100%!!! Many of these people, who claim the police have nothing better to do than write tickets and harass "innocent" people, ironically have nothing else better to do themselves than write about the police! Kind of silly, isn't it? These people must not be very well-traveled, because they definitely have no idea how well they are served by their public safety agencies in Fairfax.

Date: September 16, 2007 12:40PM

Ok so I failed typing 101... I meant that not everything said is bad.

Posted by: Job Beams ()
Date: September 16, 2007 12:48PM

The above comments certainly reveal the prepubescent, high-school dropouts, and the more mature, adults in the forum. What a contrast! lol

Date: September 16, 2007 01:03PM

The county cops don't use the government center that is for other offices and elected parasites. The county hq is in the massey building in fairfax city. It is hardly a plush office. I think it has been around for forty years or more.

I have lived here a long time and never saw seven cops pull over one lady. 99% of the time it is one cop pulling over one car. It is a risky business since they have no idea who they are pulling over and even more so because most drivers passing by have their heads up their ass. They will run the cop over while they chat away on their cell phone.

BTW a new virginia law requires you to pull to the left if there is another lane open to avoid gettting close to a police car on a traffic stop.

Considering there are over a thousand cops in Fairfax and you ran into one or two bad ones those are pretty good odds the cops are not all that bad.

Posted by: suck me fairfax pigs ()
Date: September 16, 2007 01:05PM

i have no criminal record moron...next time u see someone getting pulled over...check out how many pig cars are behind them...and look whos driving...fucking cock sucking pig lover

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: September 16, 2007 01:05PM

Attachments:
raffipolice1.jpg

Date: September 16, 2007 01:34PM

So why do hate the poilce so much? What have they done to you? Are you just talking shit to keep things going? or do you really hate the police that much?

I find it hard to understand why someone who's not a criminal, has something to hide so they dont become an official criminal, or is a wanna be criminal would hate somone so much because of the job they do..

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: September 16, 2007 02:00PM

Actually, I've found that for every person that posts some ridiculous complaint about the police, there are ten people to ridicule them. Perhaps you haven't really been paying that close attention afterall.

Posted by: slimey ()
Date: September 16, 2007 02:19PM

As I sit here reading these posts, the FFx County Police and Fire Dept. sirens
are blasting away, heading towards I-66 and Rt. 123 Interchange. Several sirens
and I cant tell how many. If I were the one who called 911, Id hope they'd have
enough resources to deal with the situation. Its not unusual to hear a helicopter
over head several times a day. Im glad they are there and have a noticeable presence. Otherwise, we'd be just like the Combat Zone in DC.

Date: September 16, 2007 03:19PM

I do check it out that is why I said my experience is 99% are one cop pulling over one car. Just reading some of the different responses I wonder how many times in one persons life the cops stop them. My experience in many years here is only a couple. Once when I was underage drinking in a park, both the underage and in the park were illegal at the time. My punishment was to just pour out the remains of a six pack. The cop was very decent about it. He could have charged me for both offenses.

The other times were for traffic offenses. I deserved the ticket and I got the ticket. I paid them, no big deal. I didnt think for a minute they were out to get me or just doing it to raise money.

BTW who still uses the word "pig" to describe the cops? Next post you will be calling them the fuzz. Groovy and far out. Peace.

Posted by: kelly! ()
Date: September 16, 2007 04:27PM

OK..here's a good one.

A city of Falls Church ticket giving someone a ticket for not obeying a traffic sign in Fairfax Co. and when it was pointed out he said "Oh, I am kind of new"
And it was for making a right turn on red and not coming to a complete stop....kind of a CA. stop.

Date: September 16, 2007 04:29PM

sorry....I too failed typing 101. Should have started with:

A city of Falls Church officer giving a ticket to someone.......

Posted by: shut up ()
Date: September 16, 2007 04:37PM

woooowwww i cant just hate pigs? fuck all pigs...whoopty its America im allowed to hate who ever the hell i like...pig

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: September 16, 2007 04:41PM

I don't like cockroachs and termites but I like to know what they're up to and where they're at.

Posted by: Take a Stand ()
Date: September 16, 2007 05:36PM

XXX

You asked, albeit paraphrased, why do the F.U. residents spend so much time talking about cops if we hate them so much?
A better question is, why are we not doing more to be involved the police or more specifically our goverment. We need to be more involved, not just bitch and complain , or bitch about how much people complain! Since when is it a bad thing to want to know more about your goverment or the people who are entrusted to SERVE and PROTECT and their practices. Is it wrong to second guess our police or should we go blindly thru life with only faith to ensure government is alway doign the right thing.

Its not like we are on TV saying "pigs fuckin suck" or all FFx Co Pigs are corrupt, this is just an internet forum with faceless people making comments...get over yourselves.

If you have done more than the couple months of passive review of this forum, you would relize you are asking a quesiton that you already know the answer to if you stop and think. So let me ask you the same question a couple diffent ways, and see if you can answer it,

Why would someone who does not enjoy signing the acknowledgement line of a summons, want to know more about the actions of a police force?
Why would somone want some oversight of an armed protection force for which the average citizen feels they have to no recourse if wronged?

"If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles."
- Sun-Tzu 400 BC

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/16/2007 05:36PM by Take a Stand.

Date: September 16, 2007 06:27PM

It would be ok to second guess the police if you had the whole story. Whenever someone feels they were wronged by the police they go public and tell everyone their version of the events. Becasue of lawsuits the police will not release a statement and prohibit the officer from speaking about the event until an investigation is complete.

There are many venues to pursue if you feel the officer violated your rights. You can file a complaint. You can complain to the county supervisor in the area you live or where it happened. You can file a complaint to the FBI or file a lawsuit. Unless you believe that the entire justice system is slanted then you have many options to take. Complaining on FU will hardly get the results you desire.

Posted by: Margie ()
Date: September 16, 2007 07:24PM

hmm Wrote:
> There are many venues to pursue if you feel the
> officer violated your rights. You can file a
> complaint. You can complain to the county
> supervisor in the area you live or where it
> happened. You can file a complaint to the FBI or
> file a lawsuit. Unless you believe that the entire
> justice system is slanted then you have many
> options to take. Complaining on FU will hardly get
> the results you desire.

LOL...Try filing a complaint!!! Then you will experience what people are talking about.... And, then you will be adding comments like the rest of the people here.

Date: September 16, 2007 08:06PM

Did you make use of every option? If the cop violated your rights and you just sit back and take it then you really have no complaint. I am sure there are plenty of lawyers out there who would love a good case against a county employee.

Some people talk to the cops like they are trash and then expect the cop to yes sir and no sir them. You usually get back the same amount of respect you give. Go to youtube and watch how people shove and hit the cops then whine if the cops put the cuffs on too tight. I still wonder how the same people get in trouble over and over again then claim it is a consipiracy by the cops to do them in.

Posted by: Larry ()
Date: September 16, 2007 08:30PM

Take a Stand Wrote:
> XXX
>
> You asked, albeit paraphrased, why do the F.U.
> residents spend so much time talking about cops if
> we hate them so much?
> A better question is, why are we not doing more
> to be involved the police or more specifically our
> goverment. We need to be more involved, not just
> bitch and complain , or bitch about how much
> people complain! Since when is it a bad thing to
> want to know more about your goverment or the
> people who are entrusted to SERVE and PROTECT and
> their practices. Is it wrong to second guess our
> police or should we go blindly thru life with only
> faith to ensure government is alway doign the
> right thing.
>
> Its not like we are on TV saying "pigs fuckin
> suck" or all FFx Co Pigs are corrupt, this is just
> an internet forum with faceless people making
> comments...get over yourselves.
>
> If you have done more than the couple months of
> passive review of this forum, you would relize you
> are asking a quesiton that you already know the
> answer to if you stop and think. So let me ask you
> the same question a couple diffent ways, and see
> if you can answer it,
>
> Why would someone who does not enjoy signing the
> acknowledgement line of a summons, want to know
> more about the actions of a police force?
> Why would somone want some oversight of an armed
> protection force for which the average citizen
> feels they have to no recourse if wronged?
>
> "If you know the enemy and know yourself you need
> not fear the results of a hundred battles."
> - Sun-Tzu 400 BC

Spoken like a true criminal. The better question might be "why do so many criminals populate the pages of this website?" Take a Stand, does the Fairfax County jail allow their convicts to use this website in the jail? Just figured you might know. Perhaps that might explain the heavy criminal element present here. If you ever speak with a convict you'll find out they are all in on false charges as well. It's kind of amazing when you speak with criminals and read this website - by and large the only people who ever do anything wrong are the police! Unreal.

Date: September 16, 2007 09:05PM

hmm Wrote:
I am sure there are plenty of lawyers out there who
> would love a good case against a county employee.

Ok...Go find them!! They know reality, they tell you to plea bargin (That way the cops feel they won) otherwise it just gets worse.....HENCE..The Blue line

Posted by: . ()
Date: September 16, 2007 09:43PM

Margie Wrote:
> hmm Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> I am sure there are plenty of lawyers out there
> who
> > would love a good case against a county
> employee.
>
> Ok...Go find them!! They know reality, they tell
> you to plea bargin (That way the cops feel they
> won) otherwise it just gets worse.....HENCE..The
> Blue line

So now the defense attorneys are in it with the cops? Interesting but distorted twist on reality you have there. You all are extremely paranoid. Everyone is out to get you, huh?

Date: September 16, 2007 09:48PM

They only plea bargain when they know that you are guilty. I am sure the cops have other things to do than to plot your next arrest. I am sure they also love to spend their day off in court listening to the lame excuses criminals come up with to try to fool the judge.

If you didnt do anything and by that I mean the whole charge is made up then you should never plead guilty. The lawyer must represent you regardless. No lawyer will let you enter a guilty plea unless you agree to it. At trial the judge asks you if you are guilty not your lawyer.

BTW the excuse I was there but I didnt do anything is not a defense. It is called being an accessory. A guy robs a bank, shoots and kills a teller. You are only driving the car and not armed. You get charged the same as if you were in the bank and pulled the trigger. It happens everyday. Look at Michael Vick. His own so called friends did him in when it came time to go to trial. No honor among thieves and all that.

Maybe you should take a good look at your life style and associates to try to figure out why the cops are always around when you are around.

Date: September 16, 2007 10:28PM

One year ago I would have agreed with you 100%. I also preached your point...But I now have seen this first hand. I hope you will never have to experience it for yourself.
Does that make me a "Police Hater"...I don't think so, I didn't feel that way when we buried our son-in-law after he was killed in an accident on his way home from his shift on the NYPD, and I still don't feel that way today.
But the truth is...I have seen what happens here..And I know the truth

Posted by: Andy ()
Date: September 16, 2007 10:46PM

Margie Wrote:
> One year ago I would have agreed with you 100%. I
> also preached your point...But I now have seen
> this first hand. I hope you will never have to
> experience it for yourself.
> Does that make me a "Police Hater"...I don't
> think so, I didn't feel that way when we buried
> our son-in-law after he was killed in an accident
> on his way home from his shift on the NYPD, and I
> still don't feel that way today.
> But the truth is...I have seen what happens
> here..And I know the truth

Margie,

I'm curious. What could have happened in the past year to you that has caused this complete turn-around from this post you made in 2006? Seems a bit bizarre to me.

"Posted by: Margie (IP Logged)
Date: May 31, 2006 07:22PM

Here is a Great Idea!!! How about we get a "DO NOT HELP" list. All of these people who have such a strong hate for the Police can added themself to the list!!!! So, if your life is on the line and you need help, they won't be dispatched to help you.
I have no affiliation with the POLICE. BUT, when I was attacked walking out a grocery store and needed the police, they were there for me (just think, this could have been your mother walking out of that store)
FCPD has some of the best officers in the world!!! If you have nothing better to do then BASH THE POLICE, then WHY DON'T YOU go out and do something productive to make this a better community???"

Date: September 16, 2007 11:05PM

I encountered an officer that wanted to be promoted to the "Bike crew". With out going into detail, He used a family member as a stepping stone. Lied to us, and did everthing he could to destoy any future the kid had a chance at. My post on May 31, 2006 was based on what I use to believe. NOW, I have seen different. I have to wonder how many other people he has done this this to? Don't get me wrong , there are alot of bad people in this world and I know that...But I never believed an Officer would be one of them.

Date: September 16, 2007 11:17PM

Margie Wrote:
> I encountered an officer that wanted to be
> promoted to the "Bike crew". With out going into
> detail, He used a family member as a stepping
> stone. Lied to us, and did everthing he could to
> destoy any future the kid had a chance at. My post
> on May 31, 2006 was based on what I use to
> believe. NOW, I have seen different. I have to
> wonder how many other people he has done this this
> to? Don't get me wrong , there are alot of bad
> people in this world and I know that...But I never
> believed an Officer would be one of them.

I'm sorry, I can't make sense of what you have written here. No matter. The point is, you had a favorable view of law enforcement for your entire life prior to whatever this incident was that has sparked your ire. You even commend their work during your time of need based upon this previous post. Now you paint the entire police force with the same wide brush stroke as this lone officer you have a problem with? Don't you see the problem with that logic? Don't make the entire force pay for the sins of their brother. You can't be that way in life. You may say that you aren't being that way but your posts in this thread dictate otherwise to me. I hope you get things squared away and move on.

Date: September 16, 2007 11:30PM

Other than venting on here what other avenues have you tried? If you are saying the cop lied or planted evidence then bring that up to the attorney. Unless this was the cops only arrest then there will be other victims if what you say is true.

I think Fairfax has 1200-1400 cops so you are being pretty unfair to label them all crooked. I am sure there are some on the force who do not belong. It takes a great deal of effort to fire a government employee. The honest cops do not like to work with them no more than the public likes to deal with them. There are systems in place to screen applicants for police officer positions. But like anything else in life a few bad apples will get through.

When you say you will not go into detail it is hard to understand what your complaint is.

Date: September 16, 2007 11:42PM

You just don't get it (Or you choose not to).
How do you just "get things squared away and move on".
Thats like saying "Oh, just forget about it".
If you really started this post, because you wanted to know, then listen to what is being said. Ignore the idiots that post just for a reaction, and try to understand what is turning people like myself away from being supportive of the police force.
I'm not asking you to walk in my shoes, Just put them on and began to understand what is happening.

Date: September 16, 2007 11:58PM

hmm Wrote:
> When you say you will not go into detail it is
> hard to understand what your complaint is.

I WOULD LOVE to go into detail, But I have no intention of putting a target on my Back. (Been there, done that)
You'all obviously work with the department. Then why don't you register (so you can PM me) and guide me in setting things right.
When you are willing to do that, then I will be the first one to stand against EVERY Anti-police post made on this site.

Date: September 17, 2007 12:02AM

Margie Wrote:
> You just don't get it (Or you choose not to).
> How do you just "get things squared away and move
> on".
> Thats like saying "Oh, just forget about it".
> If you really started this post, because you
> wanted to know, then listen to what is being said.
> Ignore the idiots that post just for a reaction,
> and try to understand what is turning people like
> myself away from being supportive of the police
> force.
> I'm not asking you to walk in my shoes, Just
> put them on and began to understand what is
> happening.

No, I believe you are the one who doesn't "get it."

I did not start this thread. I only participated after it had already been started and asked you what caused your about face - and, as you say, I'm "trying to understand what is turning people like yourself away from being supportive of the police." That was the point of asking you the question, Margie!

You are being quite cryptic with your responses and I really don't think anyone can understand the point you are trying to acheive much less "putting on your shoes to understand what is happening" when we can't even understand what you are trying to convey!

You obviously misunderstood the intent of my writing. I only was hoping that you could move past whatever incident you were attempting to describe.

Good luck.

Date: September 17, 2007 12:22AM

Andy Wrote:

> You are being quite cryptic with your responses

IS THIS BETTER:

I CAN NOT give details of what the police officer did. I did complain about this officer. It all comes down to "Who is the judge going to believe, I'm a police officer, me or you".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/17/2007 12:40AM by Margie.

Posted by: C ()
Date: September 17, 2007 01:20AM

FUCK THE POLICE, WELL MOST OF THEM..THEY CAN SUCK A FAT DICK.. Y U say? cause bitch..

what theyve done to me or people i know.. harass, fuck with..many fucked up thingsss..maybe some of yal havent been thru the same. so dont be ignorant.

oh and why some people talk about them some much if we hate them... maybe cause thats just how shit is.. y do i talk bout the cowhoes so much, cause i hate them,
y do people talk about the mideast so much if they hate them.. people usually talk about shit that effects them on a daily basis, the good and the bad..

SO FUCK THE POLICE ESPICIALLY CITY COPS

Posted by: hmmmmm ()
Date: September 17, 2007 02:33AM

The Police here like to flex.
Well atleast the ones I have encountered.
Sure I have broken the law by speeding and thats about it.
But I have always been respectful and always replied Yes Sir or No Sir.
Why be a dick?
But the question goes both ways, WHY BE A DICK?
I mean I have seen cops fuck with other people and be downright rude
or try to set folks up for a confrontation.
I mean the second you challenge a police officer verbally without verbal abuse the
Officer gets mad and is looking to imposes there power on you.
Be professionals, shit take a verbal judo course or something.
Learn to articulate and diffuse the situation FCPD!!

Posted by: Fairfax Citizen ()
Date: September 17, 2007 03:44AM

The preceding foul-mouthed self-haters should return to their country (-ies) of origin and examine their country's (-ies') police and judicial systems. I would wager that they pale beside the excellent Fairfax County public safety services we enjoy. Actually, just move to Washington, DC or Prince George's County and make a comparison of the public safety services, if you find Fairfax County so deplorable. In addition to limited English writing skills, your attitudes demonstrate some serious maladjustments and anti-social problems. If you have medical insurance, you should avail yourselves of county mental and social support services. (If you're illegal, these services may be free.) It's scary what your behaviors portend as future adults.

Date: September 17, 2007 09:43AM

Maybe some of you need to obey laws and you would not have the "run-ins" the police. You break the law, you get what you get!

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: September 17, 2007 10:44AM

whether people realize it or not (and of course there are some exceptions), their "hatred" towards police is really just them being bitter about getting caught doing something illegal - and to how much of a hassle it can be..

i've been pulled over plenty, but I know why: speeding.. and who'da thought, when I stopped speeding, i stopped getting pulled over!

i've been lucky enough to get away with some pretty serious stuff

but i've also been unfortunate too.. like when they try and fuck with you but eventually realize how much of an asshole and how incredibaly wrong they are, and let you go..

its my opinion that those who are just bitter towards the cops, are stupid for putting themselves in the situations where they get caught up by the police..

but theres absolutely nothing wrong with being interested in what they do, how they do it.. thats stuff we should know, or should atleast want to know! hell some of its funny (because honestly, some cops are dumb - but you'll find dumb people in any kind of work)

and if a cop is being a dick (which i very much dislike), then its a little too late for them to take a verbal judo class (too late for you to benifit atleast)... let him know (think?) he's in charge, but he is still wrong.. a cop accused me of having pot all over my shirt (something that they get really offensive over).. I told him i'm sure thats what it looks like, but its just crumbs from the sesame seed crackers i was eating.. and he left it alone..

babbling aside.. cops are good - and we should be more involved.

Posted by: duh ()
Date: September 17, 2007 08:25PM

I don't see why MPDC gets such disrespect. I know and have known many DC officers and many are courageous and dedicated police officers. It takes BALLS to patrol far Southeast at 3:00 am...with the almost constant gunfire.

You just can't compare FCPD and MPDC. FCPD mainly deals with affluent yuppies and their spawn. MPDC deals EVERY DAY with ruthless armed criminals that would kill them without a second thought.

The DC cops that I've known could easily have been Fairfax cops....but they admit they desired the action you can only find in an urban environment.

Posted by: 4wheeler ()
Date: September 17, 2007 08:27PM

duh Wrote:
> FCPD mainly
> deals with affluent yuppies and their spawn.

Are you including yourself in this category?

Posted by: fairfaxresident ()
Date: September 17, 2007 09:12PM

A hater is a hater!
Stop hating!

Date: September 17, 2007 10:20PM

4wheeler Wrote:
> duh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> ----.
> > FCPD mainly
> > deals with affluent yuppies and their spawn.
>
> Are you including yourself in this category?

Yes.

My point is that people here are denigrating the Metropolitan Police Department and bragging on FCPD. There is just no comparison...FCPD is great...but this County's demographics make their jobs easy....they don't see 1% of the major crime that MPDC does.

Posted by: Schrute ()
Date: September 18, 2007 01:17AM

duh Wrote:
> I don't see why MPDC gets such disrespect. I know
> and have known many DC officers and many are
> courageous and dedicated police officers. It
> takes BALLS to patrol far Southeast at 3:00
> am...with the almost constant gunfire.
>
> You just can't compare FCPD and MPDC. FCPD mainly
> deals with affluent yuppies and their spawn. MPDC
> deals EVERY DAY with ruthless armed criminals that
> would kill them without a second thought.
>
> The DC cops that I've known could easily have been
> Fairfax cops....but they admit they desired the
> action you can only find in an urban environment.

Wow, you really have no clue. How many cops who are murdered do you think get warned prior to their death? Perhaps you should suggest that FCPD cops just leave their guns in their cars, since they don't deal with "real" criminals.

People don't understand that police work isn't glamorous. Cops must assume that EVERYONE they come in to contact with has the propensity and capability to kill them. It is the basic fundamental to surviving. Some people will have encounters with the police that leave a bad taste in their mouth, and that is just the facts of life. I do agree that no one should be mistreated by the police, but a lot of people believe they were when they were not.

For instance, a person reports their vanity tag stolen to the police. The tags are entered into the nationwide database as being stolen. That person goes to DMV and requests the same tag, which DMV - in all their stupidity - issues. Two weeks go by and a police officer randomly runs their tag and receives a stolen hit on it. The person is stopped in the felony traffic stop style, they are removed from their car at gunpoint, proned out in road, handcuffed and questioned. After five minutes, officers will likely figure out that DMV screwed up and no crime has been committed, they will release the people and tell them to have a nice day.

As this person drives away, they will likely think they were mistreated. They were driving their own car, minding their own business, and next thing they know police are pointing guns at them and handcuffing them. Police can not, and don't have to, take unnecessary risks at the expense of causing someone a little discomfort. The U.S. Supreme Court has ruled that officer safety is paramount, and MANY steps may be taken during "normal transactions" to ensure the officer is safe. This includes removing someone from a car and patting them down on a "normal" traffic stop.

Just remember, cops don't go to work every day wondering how they will get to screw with someone. They go to PROTECT and SERVE. While doing so, they offend people, it is inevitable. True mistreatment WILL get officers in trouble. If you get pulled over, record it. Nothing says you can't.

Posted by: ilovefcpd ()
Date: September 18, 2007 02:12PM

Now let me make this clear I am grateful to the HONEST men and women who serve our country in any capacity. Although from what I have seen of the FCPD, I am disgusted.

They treat you how you treat them ? I'm not going into detail here because I know there are porkers on this board. Apparantly it is illegal to stand outside a friends house and have a conversation if they are not white and live in a nice cozy single family home in a nice neighborhood. I mean I understand you are probably tired of your wife or gf is getting pounded by someone else because your always working the late shift but dont take it out on the civilians. WE ARE NOT ALL CRIMINALS. I think the problem is people are raised to believe certain things from birth like that all cops are good and they can do no wrong.

I am sick and tired of this crap. Try filing a complaint on any of the pigs in FCPD at their stations then tell me they are here to help. Hell their superiors are the worst no matter how respectful you are. I address officers as "sir" or "ma'am" respectfully and have always gotten "you, get the fuck over here now" and gotten held with no explanation. All they usually say is "do you have an i.d. on you" and then interrogate or search and move along when they realize we arent doing any thing wrong.

Maybe if we lived in Great Falls and our parents had million dollar mansions we wouldnt get this type of harrassment. Now I respect the job but the people they are using to fill these positions are complete and utter shit bags on a power trip and get off on authority. I have only met one or two decent officers in my life on the fcpd and let me make this clear. I have never been arrested or convicted of a crime. Again, if you are standing around in reston, va and are not with a group of white people you are doing something wrong.

I understand those that just randomly appear on this board and defend these officers are usually fcpd or employees or somehow are connected to them. All I have to say is what you people do not understand is it is not the FCPD's job to protect and serve you it is their job to collect revenue and enforce laws they see fit. They wont be there when you get mugged, they wont be there to protect you, they wont be there to stop someone from assautling you, they wont be there to stop someone from breaking into your house and having their way with your belongings and family. What are they good for ? They will get a nice case after the crime is done. After chalking up a few of those and slobbing a few knobs who knows they might get to crawl up their pay grade. Cops dont have quotas they work for rank right ?

Posted by: Fairfax Citizen ()
Date: September 18, 2007 02:51PM

Unfortunately, groups of Hispanics often congregate and a good many police reports detail that a group of Hispanics attacked someone. Perhaps it's not prudent to be loitering in certain high-risk areas at certain hours. And one could make an ethnic comment about the county's bank robbers. I agree that it's not fair for stalwart citizens like "ilovefcpd" who are law abiding. Perhaps in your country the police force does not "serve and protect" as well as the superb officers do in Fairfax County. Speak well of our police force and remember, "he who lies down with dogs shall rise up with fleas."

Posted by: Tia2 ()
Date: September 18, 2007 03:43PM

We live and work in a very transient area. When a Fairfax County police officer answers a call, they never know what they are going to be met with. I admire any person who will put their life on the line in order to make my life safer!

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: September 18, 2007 06:36PM

On the topic of police, I can offer some observations in regards to FCPD:

Overall, most Police Officers in this county are decent. However, one area which needs increased emphasis is the cracking down on wrongful behavior. For every good officer in the county, you have some who look at their job as an opportunity for a power trip. The problem is with the Captains and Commanders who wish to overlook this kind of behavior, or simply brush it under the carpet. Officers need to understand this is what hurts their reputations. For all of the good ones out there who fail to understand why so many folks resent them, you need to realize this. Sure, those other officers might be fellow "Boys In Blue" and all, but you have just as much of an obligation to protect citizens from some street thug, as you do from an abusive LEO. If you don't protect a civilian from an abusive officer, then who is going to protect them?

You have a job which carries with it great responsibility. When you make a mistake, not only is there a chance that someone might die, but their is also a chance that you can ruin them for the rest of their life. The Law might be written on paper, but it is enforced by People. Thus, when enforcing it, use decency and common sense. Approach it from a human aspect, and not from some cold written in stone point of view. Do this, and I feel you will truly make a difference in society.

Date: September 18, 2007 07:18PM

Fairfax Citizen I was born and raised in Northern Virginia and almost all of my friends are black and white. All we do is go to work, college, come home, and every now live our lives with out hurting others. We have had police officers take in one of our friends and question him on alleged drug activity because they like to make assumptions. I wish I could invite over an off dute fcpd officer to hang out with us for a day and see what we really do. Its quite harmless and I'm sure if any of those douche bags have real lives outside of the force or even friends they would understand.

Posted by: Peachy ()
Date: September 18, 2007 07:40PM

AMEN. Golden rule stuff here. Applies to lots more than police. It's got to be hard to see so muuch badness all day long and still have the energy and optimism to look for goodness. Nobody said it was going to be easy though did they? Some bad cops are just good people in the wrong job.

ThePackLeader Wrote:
> On the topic of police, I can offer some
> observations in regards to FCPD:
>
> Overall, most Police Officers in this county are
> decent. However, one area which needs increased
> emphasis is the cracking down on wrongful
> behavior. For every good officer in the county,
> you have some who look at their job as an
> opportunity for a power trip. The problem is with
> the Captains and Commanders who wish to overlook
> this kind of behavior, or simply brush it under
> the carpet. Officers need to understand this is
> what hurts their reputations. For all of the good
> ones out there who fail to understand why so many
> folks resent them, you need to realize this. Sure,
> those other officers might be fellow "Boys In
> Blue" and all, but you have just as much of an
> obligation to protect citizens from some street
> thug, as you do from an abusive LEO. If you don't
> protect a civilian from an abusive officer, then
> who is going to protect them?
>
> You have a job which carries with it great
> responsibility. When you make a mistake, not only
> is there a chance that someone might die, but
> their is also a chance that you can ruin them for
> the rest of their life. The Law might be written
> on paper, but it is enforced by People. Thus, when
> enforcing it, use decency and common sense.
> Approach it from a human aspect, and not from some
> cold written in stone point of view. Do this, and
> I feel you will truly make a difference in
> society.

Date: September 18, 2007 07:58PM

I view the police as a necessary evil...you have to have them, but one should strive to have as little contact with them as possible.

There is definitely a personality type that is attracted to this line of work...perhaps it's the ONLY job in the world that these guys/gals could get that allows them "power" over other people. I don't know...I'm not a shrink.

But I'm quite sure the "Protect and Serve" is a bullshit slogan coined in some PR consultants' office. I've asked quite a few cops why they do it...never had one say to "protect and serve"! LOL

Date: September 18, 2007 08:17PM

I must be missing something. The only time the cops stopped me was when I was doing something wrong. The rest of my life I only would see them in passing. No harrassment, no false charges, no tickets for something I didnt do, no nothing.

Some posters on here talk about how they get stopped every other week. Just what are you doing that merits that much attention by the police? I know right off you are going to say you were not doing anything. I just can't picture the cops saying "we got nothing better to do lets stop that guy and see what turns up".

Posted by: Jimmy ()
Date: September 18, 2007 08:54PM

hmm, i agree

duh, what is your occupation? i bet i could come up with some psychobabble as why you work in that area

i'm all for profiling

if a black guy in a mask enters the bank, i think he fits a stereotype

if i see a bunch of mexican dudes with baseball bats at 2 a.m. at baleys crossroads, i think of a stereotype

for the good folks who wander into these high crime areas and think that they have been profiled...i'm sorry...life's not fair...i want to believe that most of use are pretty good people and support the police...their job is very difficult

Date: September 18, 2007 10:00PM

Jimmy Wrote:
> hmm, i agree
>
> duh, what is your occupation? i bet i could come
> up with some psychobabble as why you work in that
> area
>
> i'm all for profiling
>
> if a black guy in a mask enters the bank, i think
> he fits a stereotype
>
> if i see a bunch of mexican dudes with baseball
> bats at 2 a.m. at baleys crossroads, i think of a
> stereotype
>
> for the good folks who wander into these high
> crime areas and think that they have been
> profiled...i'm sorry...life's not fair...i want to
> believe that most of use are pretty good people
> and support the police...their job is very
> difficult

I'm retired....but I'm killing time (until my wife retires) working for FCPS.

Let the psychobabble begin!

Re:Hmmmmm
Posted by: slimey ()
Date: September 18, 2007 10:25PM

Under what circumstances are you meeting FCPD? Personally, I have only met ones
that belong to the American Legion, NRA, and a hunting club. Ive only been pulled over once in the last 30 years. When my kid was 16 and really "getting into" driving, I let her put the annual stickers on the license plate. She put both of them on the front tag and I didnt realize it until the week after. A few days later, a cop pulled us over in a road check and went through the drill. When I explained that if I tried to just tear one off that it would destroy it. He agreed and let
us go. While were pulled over, he also explained to my daughter and I how the
computer in his cruiser worked. Although she really was afraid at first, she is not
afraid to talk to the cops. I also have about 5 neighbors who are sworn Law Enforcement types and I feel better having them close by. No fear here.

Posted by: Poaggy bait ()
Date: September 18, 2007 10:55PM

I would like to see how long this county would hold up if all the police just decided not to come in for a week or two?

Date: September 19, 2007 12:38AM

Once again, you could not be more wrong. I consider you more of a "troll" than someone wishing to provide substantive arguments, but I will address your points anyway.

"Although from what I have seen of the FCPD, I am disgusted"

Would you like the FCPD to be more like PG County, or DC Police?

"I address officers as "sir" or "ma'am" respectfully and have always gotten "you, get the fuck over here now"

Hard to believe, but carry a tape recorder with you from now on. According to you every cop swears at you so just record it. That will guarantee disciplinary action on an officer.

"All I have to say is what you people do not understand is it is not the FCPD's job to protect and serve you it is their job to collect revenue and enforce laws they see fit"

They can't charge someone with a law that they made up, they can only enforce the laws that the general assembly enacts. Perhaps your issues are rooted with them.

"They wont be there when you get mugged, they wont be there to protect you, they wont be there to stop someone from assautling you, they wont be there to stop someone from breaking into your house and having their way with your belongings and family. What are they good for ? They will get a nice case after the crime is done."

That's funny, every time I have ever dialed 9-1-1, a police officer has come. In fact, in Fairfax they have come quite fast. Perhaps you should look over the crime stats, response times, and case closure ratios and prepare a better argument. Fairfax provides a service far above other counties in the region. Here is a link so you can educate yourself, although I must say I don't believe you will, or want to.

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/statistics/

"Cops dont have quotas they work for rank right ?"

Police Officers in Fairfax get promoted based on a competitive promotional process which involves a written test, an administrative exercise, and an oral interview. It is run by the County Department of Human Resources - NOT the Police Department. The evaluators are ALL command staff individuals from other departments in the United States. There is never a time when arrest stats are looked at, or available to any of the judges. Call the County Human Resources if you want more information, it's all covered under FOIA.

Finally, stop your whining. You don't like the police, and never will - UNTIL - you are the victim of a crime. Unfortunately, you are like a lot of people. You think Police Officers only write tickets and harass people. Why don't you take a ride down to Washington DC, and next to the Vietnam Memorial you will see the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial. Take a look at ALL the names on that wall and realize that every one of them died "serving and protecting". Whether it was from a car accident while on routine patrol, or a violent felon, they all came to work acknowledging the fact that they could die that day. You should have been reminded by this last year when the two Fairfax officers were murdered in their station parking lot. Get over yourself.

Date: September 19, 2007 01:27AM

Sir yes Sir officer.

I dont give a shit if you address my points did I ask for that ? I just wanted to share my experience and shed some light on why some people feel the way they do about FCPD. I have two friends who I served with who are now LEOs (not FCPD). They have always made it clear that there are bad apples in every job but it seems as though the whole batch is sour when it comes to FCPD. As far as I know they are decent officers and treat people with respect who deserve it. I have talked to good officers who serve the FCPD as well. I have not had enough encounters with the FCPD to tell you how each and every one of them are.

I just dont see why the ones I have encountered feel entitled to being able to treat me the way they do. I dont understand why I have to look a certain way or be a certain skin color to get respected by people whos job is to allegedly serve and protect the public. Again this is aimed towards the DISRESPECTFUL men of the FCPD. BTW I am not saying that every FCPD officer I have encountered swears when addressing me but it has happened and has left a sour taste with me.

Finally, I have been in a situation which could have left me the victim of a violent crime once in my life as a civilian and that situation was defused because I was armed. Now you can interpret that however you would like and believe what you want I dont need or have to defend those actions to you.

Thats real cute talking about the LEO memorial. I understand what it means to put your life on the line but whats the point of even bringing that up pertaining to this ? You want to talk about sacrifice ?

http://icasualties.org/oif/BY_DOD.aspx

Its easy to sit there and assume every thing about me although you dont know me. I could do the same to you right ? Lets assume you are an LEO. Thats the problem with the officers who have lead me to feel the way I do about the FCPD these days theey just love to assume and it leads people to feel this way about police. I'm done. Good day.

Posted by: hmmmmmm ()
Date: September 19, 2007 02:32AM

After looking at the response times in 06 for West Springfield it is clear that the cops are protecting the donuts.

Posted by: Job Beams ()
Date: September 19, 2007 05:24AM

Your opinions are interesting and important. You post and you invite feedback. You make a big mistake to take a few and generalize to the many. We may rationalize that there are "a few bad apples..." or that public safety work draws a distinctive "psychological behavior." I do feel some compassion for your interpretation of your "plight." Gang activity is under reported in the County; however, a number of County resources are working to prevent. Groups of people at late hours in Reston could very well trigger police interest--and rightly so. Perhaps the social experiment of mixing socioeconomic groups in one community isn't working so well. In any event, you need to examine yourself and stop the self-hate that you project upon an engaged police force.

Posted by: watcher ()
Date: September 19, 2007 06:49AM

Another fine post by Schrute. And a whiny response from a cop hater.

It's like deja vu.

Posted by: 0341 ()
Date: September 19, 2007 08:39AM

Hey ILOVEFCPD you wanna try to play up your "supposed" military service? Is that what you are trying to say in your retarded posts. Try to to digest this fact little fella...most FCPD officers come from a Military back ground. As a matter of fact one whom I know well came back minus a leg after being mobilized back to active duty with the USMC. Another is on his 3rd combat tour and is in danger of lossing his house due to taking a pay cut. These two are only an example of dozens more who have served or are currently serving in the armed forces while also serving as officers. Say what you want about there method of Law Enforcement but dont assume for a minute that your little [icasualties.org]
link is new news to these officers. You dont know what its like to put your life on the line. From how you talk if you were in the military(which I highly doubt) Im sure you were some rear echelon candy ass. Now Im done and good day to you.

Date: September 19, 2007 11:22AM

quick question... who do you like better? FCPD or VA State Police?

I personally like the state boys (and girls) better.. they seem a little more laid back - probably from not dealing with all the bullshit in FFX county.. how many fcpd officers talk about playing a banjo? lol

Posted by: rug muncher ()
Date: September 19, 2007 09:29PM

I like mall security guards the best. If they tell you to do something you can say up yours then laugh at them til you pee yourself

Date: September 22, 2007 04:09AM

0341 Wrote:
> Hey ILOVEFCPD you wanna try to play up your
> "supposed" military service? Is that what you are
> trying to say in your retarded posts. Try to to
> digest this fact little fella...most FCPD officers
> come from a Military back ground. As a matter of
> fact one whom I know well came back minus a leg
> after being mobilized back to active duty with the
> USMC. Another is on his 3rd combat tour and is in
> danger of lossing his house due to taking a pay
> cut. These two are only an example of dozens more
> who have served or are currently serving in the
> armed forces while also serving as officers. Say
> what you want about there method of Law
> Enforcement but dont assume for a minute that your
> little
> link is new news to these officers. You dont know
> what its like to put your life on the line. From
> how you talk if you were in the military(which I
> highly doubt) Im sure you were some rear echelon
> candy ass. Now Im done and good day to you.

Semper Fi weapons platoon...

Posted by: hmmmmmmmm ()
Date: September 24, 2007 11:03PM

What is the sound of shit when you put it in the blender and turn it on!
MARINE!
It looks like shit it smell like shit!
Guess what its shit and just because you served does not make you a better cop.
I work with Cops Local and Federal who are always faithfully shit (Marines) and
and even though you guys are the few the proud and the stupid your still shit.
And that goes for the rest of you Donut eating donkeys.

Posted by: quasi ()
Date: September 28, 2007 06:01AM

HMMMMMMMMMM....interesting screen name...that must be the sound you make while giving your dad a hummer. I like your attempts to stir the pot. Very cute now back to work,the drive-thru line is backing up.

Date: September 28, 2007 03:05PM

HAHAHA
Attachments:
images.jpg

Date: September 28, 2007 03:12PM

i might not have a clue what HMMMMM just said (must be the mouth full of cock), but.... go navy!

Posted by: hmmmmmmmm ()
Date: September 28, 2007 04:01PM

LOL!
I do not work at a drive thru!
I have never given my father a hummer.
You got a sick mind!
In many jests there is a truth maybe you were the one
having to service your old man.
Thats too bad!
Lots of therapists around, you should take advantage of the
many programs available to you.

Posted by: JoshuaTree ()
Date: October 02, 2007 07:42PM

XXX Wrote:
> For a bunch of people that hate the
> police so much there sure is alot of time spent
> paying attention to them or what they are doing.
>
> Just an observation that I find kinda ironic
> thats all..

Our Tax $$$ at work, we deserve and have the right to see and pay attention to what they do and don't do.

ilovefcpd wrote above: "Try filing a complaint on any of the pigs in FCPD at their stations then tell me they are here to help."

Yep, ain't that the truth. They Protect only themselves.

Some are very rude and nasty, for no apparent reason, they just have an attitude. Some of the older Police Officers are nicer, and will hear you out, but it's the "young bucks" that have the attitude, "I got on this uniform, so do WTF I say NOW!!!"

That is where the problem is.

I had a "young buck" Cop show up at my door one night, long story, and he had an agressive stance when I answered the doorbell and opened the door. One foot up on my porch, one arm behind him, like he was ready to reach for his gun.

He wanted me to step outside and I refused, I had been drinking and he knew it, and would have gotten me for Drunk in Public if I had done so.

The next day I got a call from a Lt. from the Police, and he apologized for the Cops disturbing me. I was in shock. They Apologized!!!???!!!

The Lt. was older, by the tone of his voice, so Yeah, these Young Cops need to get with the program. They think they are Invincible, and they are the one's that park on side walks and bike trails, and talk on cell phones while driving. Hello???

Ended up, they had received false info, but had I stepped out my front door that night, I would have gone to jail.

So you wonder why we complain about them...

Date: October 02, 2007 10:36PM

You got me hmmmmmmmm. I was sucking like a hoover...thats how I figured you out so quick, we can smell our own. So now lets let the healing begin together. I call Pitcher first!!

Posted by: yo ()
Date: October 03, 2007 09:01PM

quasi Wrote:
> You got me hmmmmmmmm. I was sucking like a
> hoover...thats how I figured you out so quick, we
> can smell our own. So now lets let the healing
> begin together. I call Pitcher first!!

Fag!

Date: October 04, 2007 01:03AM

Fag?? Is that the best you can do YO?? Im sorry your Im gonna have to extend my invite to you to. Your gonna be the cabous on this train my friend. Dont deny your true feelings. Your gay bashing only covers your true latent homosexuality some come on down and smoke some pole with the boys...I know you wanna don't deny.

Posted by: hmmmmm ()
Date: October 04, 2007 04:33AM

quasi, I'm sorry you were molested when you were a child. Obviously homosexuals were victim to some type of abuse. Homosexuality is an un-natural act. You obviously live it and want others to say its ok! It's NOT. There is behavior modification treatment that you could seek. In "playboy therapy," the client (usually a man) sits before a screen and views slides of attractive men, clothed and nude. He holds a switch which changes the slides, but the therapist has final control over the projector. While he watches the men, he receives an uncomfortable shock delivered through electrodes strapped to his legs. This shock is supposed to set up an unpleasant association with the sexual imagery before him.

Posted by: Forty Oz ()
Date: October 04, 2007 01:04PM

Sounds like your alittle to familiar with that process hmmmmmm. So you dislike cops, us marines, and gays? Is there anyone you do like. Or is that against your Klan rules?

Posted by: hmmmmmmm ()
Date: October 04, 2007 08:38PM

I like Gravis!

Posted by: watcher ()
Date: October 05, 2007 08:14AM

That speaks volumes.

Posted by: JoeE ()
Date: April 16, 2013 08:19PM

No doubt, police are only out there to give innocent people tickets so their department can survive. MotherFucking police are useless and I think they all should be shot in the head. The become police to abuse power and get away with shit. I had never ever got help from the Fucking police instead I have spent so much money in traffic fines when I try to go to work.

FUCK THE FUCKING MOTHER FUCKING POLICE

Posted by: JoeE ()
Date: April 16, 2013 08:19PM

FUCK THE FUCKING MOTHER FUCKING POLICE

Posted by: Bigdog ()
Date: April 17, 2013 04:29PM

"No doubt, police are only out there to give innocent people tickets so their department can survive. MotherFucking police are useless and I think they all should be shot in the head. The become police to abuse power and get away with shit. I had never ever got help from the Fucking police instead I have spent so much money in traffic fines when I try to go to work. "

My guess is that you are the innocent guy that speeds past me every morning and you finnally got a ticket and are now upset about it. Guess what it's not a speed trap if the cop sits in the same place everyday and it was your turn to get the ticket. I'm sure you got what you deserved.

Posted by: policemabglft,fc,.tldct ()
Date: April 17, 2013 04:36PM

when i grew up in an english village the local policeman would come in for tea, everyone knew everyone and there was no crime (still isn't now) i woould always stop to chat to the locals.

do that here? fuck no, this country has fear based policing, which means even if you do know something, your more unlikely to tell someone you hate, rather than someone you know has your back, and checks on your property while your on vacation.

its a fucking joke in this country.

Posted by: Fuckwad94949 ()
Date: April 17, 2013 05:18PM

FUCK THE POLICE COMING STRAIGHT FROM THE UNDERGROUND! A YOUNG NIGGA GOT IT BAD CAUSE IM BROWN!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.