HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 5
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: nanan ()
Date: December 13, 2010 07:10PM

you know even if IF he is innocent, that girl ruined his future.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: where is the supervision? ()
Date: December 13, 2010 07:38PM

If this creepster had relationships with as many students as is suggested, heads need to roll at this school.

A big part of being an effective principal at a high school is building trust with your students and keeping your ear to the ground.

The idea is to PREVENT bad things from happening.

Kids have big mouths-they love to blab and if this guy was having sex with students then the kids knew about it.

There should be consequences for thsi administrator/principal also.

Priority number one-above educating students even-is keeping them safe!

This principal gets an F in my opinion.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Met ()
Date: December 13, 2010 08:43PM

Here's whats going on people. The law was broken and after several years due to hardships (financially or maybe heart break, whatever) The girl came forward to someone in her family. They then hire A LAWYER who convinces everyone on that side of the ball that theres alot of money to be made from this and that includes FOR THE LAWYER. So THE LAWYER takes the helm and provides the lead in just how to make as much money out of this as possible. Many want to think that this is about getting a greaseball no good sex pervert off of the streets. This was a guy that messed up and did something he shouldnt have done and probably has learned his lesson already. But the money hasnt been made yet. Now its time to drag him around a while and create a monster image to work with that will allow THE LAWYER and everyne that has been "wronged" to get as rich as possible from this. After the guy go's thru one trial then he'll have to go thru the money making trial, the trial that is lead by THE LAWYER. You see, he'll get sued AFTER he gets tried once. Stay in touch with this thing, you'll find out that after all of this dies down a bit someone (like THE LAWYER) will make a handsome amount of money off this guy. THe legal system will have you believing that this guy is capable of doing his thing with a girl that is 9 years old. Many here vouch for his being "a great guy" and many here say he's the opposite. The law will render him helpless to defend himself because an underage female is involved. He was wrong but he willpay a penalty that will far exceed what he did. She wasnt raped but he's gonna get raped...by her lawyer...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Known him a long time ()
Date: December 13, 2010 09:39PM

I first want to start by saying that those of you pointing out that others on this post don't really know Mr. White...you're right. However, you need to understand that you don't know him either. In fact, I can gauruntee that I have known Brian far longer than anyone making comments on this site.

That being said, even though I haven't been close with him for some time, I know the real Brian very well. Unfortunately, I wasn't as shocked as you would think, when hearing the report last week. Brian started down a path a while ago that lead him further and further away from God. He embraced his selfish desires more and more and in the past it had cost him friendships, then his wife and now his life & future.

I'm very sad for the young women / children (when you get older you realize that 16 year old kids are more child than adult) that Brian has hurt over his time as a teacher. No matter how they dressed, or acted, they didn't deserve to have their teacher take advantage of them. And trust me, Brian is definitely the one who is taking advantage. Like I said, I've known Brian a very long time...he is more interested in the chase than anything else.

However, no matter how much I know Brian is to blame for all of this...I still can't help but feel sorry for him because his life is now pretty much over.

He had everything going for him...a duel degree from UK, a graduate degree from GW, great parents (I'm praying for you P & S), a faithful/beautiful wife, a full group of friends, etc. Then slowly but surely, he has let his selfish desires destroy most of those relationships and now his career. He is most likely going to be going to prison and he will certainly never teach again. I have no doubt that he was an excellent teacher because of his personality...unfortunately, that's what he used to also manipulate his way into physical relationships with these girls.

In the end, I am praying for you Brian. I can only hope that this is something that will bring you back into a right relationship with God. No matter what's happened, you can seek and find your forgiveness in Jesus. He will always accept you and He can even restore you.

I don't blame anyone for being pissed at him, he deserves it. But I also don't blame you kids for defending him...because in your limited knoweledg of who he really is, I have no doubt that you really did love him as a teacher.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Twenty Paces ()
Date: December 13, 2010 10:26PM

Known him a long time Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> He had everything going for him...a duel degree
> from UK

I didn't realize that UK offered degrees in 18th/19th century Conflict Management Skills!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Known him a long time ()
Date: December 13, 2010 10:39PM

Ha...now that's funny Twenty Paces...that's what I get for writing that from my phone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: ANONYMOUS70387 ()
Date: December 14, 2010 01:06AM

doesnt look victim to me
Attachments:
jackiekindig

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: niceee ()
Date: December 14, 2010 01:34AM

They have probably both been drinking, of course she looks happy. I know kindig and she really isnt the type of girl to ruin someones life. I do know for a fact she broke up with him at the end of september after finding out that Brian was dating a current student a centreville high school. He even admitted it to her, including the students before her, and teachers he had been with ect...Then she started to realize how much of a scumbag he was, and how much she had altered her life to make him happy (i.e- loosing her friends, turning on her family, not attending proms, homecomings, any school activities). She literally abandoned everything in her life for him. Imagine living like a 28 year old when youre 16, I saw how much it ruined and hurt her, and how much she was wrapped up in him. It was the worst when people would tell her that she needs to break up with him because she got just as defensive as the young students on this forum did. She saw him for four years as the 'cool' and 'fun' guy. She didnt want to believe anyone else but him. It was sickening, thank god shes finally getting her life back.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: picture ()
Date: December 14, 2010 01:47AM

hahaha in that picture the chick looks like his little bitch and he is interested in something else. It could be a good example of their relationship. her constantly trying to please him and he doesnt care.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Dog Walker from Fairfax Station ()
Date: December 14, 2010 08:06AM

niceee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They have probably both been drinking, of course
> she looks happy. I know kindig and she really isnt
> the type of girl to ruin someones life. I do know
> for a fact she broke up with him at the end of
> september after finding out that Brian was dating
> a current student a centreville high school. He
> even admitted it to her, including the students
> before her, and teachers he had been with
> ect...Then she started to realize how much of a
> scumbag he was, and how much she had altered her
> life to make him happy (i.e- loosing her friends,
> turning on her family, not attending proms,
> homecomings, any school activities). She literally
> abandoned everything in her life for him.

Sounds like every other love sob story. The solution when scorned in love now is to get the other person arrested and plastered in the papers? Nice. No wonder no one trusts anyone anymore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: you guys are retarded ()
Date: December 14, 2010 08:56AM

I don't understand why you all are continuing to write on this thread...

whether he did it or not, he's in jail now. Mr. White was a good teacher when I had him, no doubt i sensed that he would hook up with someone eventually. He was just that type of person to me. very lackadaisical. but anyway, time to move on with our lives. he will get was he deserves if in fact he did committ the crime; legally, and spiritually.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Pontificater ()
Date: December 14, 2010 09:10AM

. Watch out for the spirit police
2. If God has a plan, shouldn't Mr.White be released? Boinking her was part of God's plan "Thou shalt boinketh thy student".
3. Why did God give him the sexual desire for her in the first place?
4. Why did God give her the desire for him?
5. If you are going to tell me that God gives us desires , but then leaves it up to us how we deal with them, why is he such a dick? I mean if I dangled food in front of a gog for 10 years and didn't let him eat, I would be a dick right? He was a dick to Job- why?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: idiot ()
Date: December 14, 2010 10:00AM

ya... and the holocaust happened because God wanted all those people to suffer... you're an idiot

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Mother Focker ()
Date: December 14, 2010 11:13AM

Oh my! A gorgeous young girl with that doughy, out of shape, old guy?

Honey, he's not even handsome. Find a hot guy closer to your age, dear. They are all over the place. NOw, if you have a type, and it does appear that you like chubby, pasty-faced, beady-eyed men well past their prime, I urge you to stay away from elementary-school functions and suburban neighborhoods...this is the land of your dream men. This poser of a man looks like all of my children's dads, my next door neighbor and the boy scout leader.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Date: December 14, 2010 11:43AM

At least he doesn't look like your regular shit-brown pedophilic trashman !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: KK ()
Date: December 14, 2010 11:51AM

"...all of my children's dads..." huh? How many children do you have by different fathers?

Mother Focker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh my! A gorgeous young girl with that doughy,
> out of shape, old guy?
>
> Honey, he's not even handsome. Find a hot guy
> closer to your age, dear. They are all over the
> place. NOw, if you have a type, and it does
> appear that you like chubby, pasty-faced,
> beady-eyed men well past their prime, I urge you
> to stay away from elementary-school functions and
> suburban neighborhoods...this is the land of your
> dream men. This poser of a man looks like all of
> my children's dads, my next door neighbor and the
> boy scout leader.

Options: ReplyQuote
jackie knew what she was doing
Posted by: mrwhite ()
Date: December 14, 2010 11:54AM

okay all, I went to centreville and had mr. white as a teacher. Jackie knows excatly what she was doing. She had dated him for a couple of years and turned him in out of spite because they had a falling out with him. What person would have sexual relations someone and then turn them in after two years?? It is because he didnt want to be with her anymore. Couples break up all of the time. and that little girl had to take it way too far by turning him in. It is wrong... On the other hand mr. white is in the wrong to be with a student of his. He should of known better!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: *Elmer Fud* ()
Date: December 14, 2010 12:00PM

'Pontificator' wrote :
---------------------------------------
1. "Watch out for the spirit police"

OKAY

2. "If God has a plan, shouldn't Mr.White be released?"

NO, HE BROKE *OUR* LAWS

> "Boinking her was part of God's plan "Thou shalt boinketh thy student".

SIMPLY RETARDED.

3. "Why did God give him the sexual desire for her in the first place?"

HE DIDN'T, THE DEVIL DID.
JUST LIKE HE DIDN'T GIVE YOU A BRAIN.

4. "Why did God give her the desire for him?"

HE DIDN'T, THE DEVIL DID.

FORNICATION WAS NOT NECCESSARY IN GOD'S GARDEN OF EDEN
BECAUSE HUMANS WERE CREATED.

5. "If you are going to tell me that God gives us desire,"

HE DID NOT, WE HAD NOTHING TO "DESIRE" IN THE GARDEN OF EDEN
BECAUSE EVERYTHING WAS PROVIDED AND IN A LITERAL STATE OF PERFECTION.

> "but then leaves it up to us how we deal with them,"

HUMANITY MADE THE DESCISION TO MAKE A DEAL WITH THE DEVIL
FOR KNOWLEDGE.

SHOULD WE GET MAD AT HIM FOR GIVING US FREEDOM OF CHOICE ?

> "why is he such a dick?

HE'S NOT.
WHY ARE YOU SUCH A MENTALLY CHALLENGED BUFFOON ?

> "I mean if I dangled food in front of a gog for 10 years
> and didn't let him eat, I would be a dick right?

YOU ARE A MINDLESS DICK EVEN IF YOU GAVE THE GOG HIS TREAT.

> "He was a dick to Job- why?"

WHY ASK WHY ?

BUT SINCE YOU DID, IT WAS BECAUSE THAT IS HOW GOD WANTED JOB TO LEARN FROM THE REALITY THAT HE PROVIDED TO TEACH HIM WHATEVER LIFE LESSON IT WAS THAT GOD WANTED HIM TO LEARN. THE BIBLE THEN USED JOBS STORY FOR OTHERS TO LEARN FROM AND GET WHATEVER MEANING GOD WANTS THEM TO GET OUT OF IT.

DID YOU WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER THE LASR TIME YOU JERKED OFF ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: confused ()
Date: December 14, 2010 12:14PM

I am confused as to why Jackie turned B White in. I ask this because the articles say she turned him im over the summer of 2010, yet if you look at Jackie Moots facebook, there are pictures of kindig and white together. This sounds fishy to me, why would you turn someone in, have them be investiagted, and still act as if youre with this person. It doesnt make sense.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: *FU SenseBot* ()
Date: December 14, 2010 12:23PM

It does if your some crazy little nasty bitch fucking older guys and
you want to get revenge for your poor sweet little heart being broken.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: December 14, 2010 12:24PM

anon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i completely agree with you. being a teenager girl
> you should
> know right from wrong
> regardless of your age. being 40 or 17, it's
> absurd that you people are judging this girl and
> his relationship because she is so young. it
> does not matter. mr white was and still will be an
> azing teacher. he is the best teacher I have ever
> had. no for the arrongant people I want sleeping
> with him he was just nice and the coolest down to
> earth guy ever
> I would never be mad at him for this because I
> knew that he was having relations with students.
> everyone did and nobody did anything about it.
>
> free mr. white.


From this post I can tell you obviously have had an excellent education. Everyone can see how intelligent and obviously correct your points are. Congrats.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Pontificator ()
Date: December 14, 2010 01:06PM

Elmer:
Surely God knew that the devil would corrupt people right? I mean he KNOWS everything right? So let me see, he KNEW the devil would corrupt them, but he got MAD anyway? Did he KNOW he was going to get mad?

Religion thanks "god" for gullible, brain dead idiots like you who believe anything your supposed to believe, throw money at their concept of salvation like retards, and are too chicken -shit to face reality: the re IS no God, no heaven or hell either: you live and die and that's it.
Keep clinging to your silly fiary tale though, better that than for you to actually try to THINK. Mindless, gutless pussy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Mother Focker 11 ()
Date: December 14, 2010 01:25PM

Oopsy! Even Mommys make typos. I meant to say my children's friends' dads.

KK Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "...all of my children's dads..." huh? How many
> children do you have by different fathers?
>
> Mother Focker Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Oh my! A gorgeous young girl with that doughy,
> > out of shape, old guy?
> >
> > Honey, he's not even handsome. Find a hot guy
> > closer to your age, dear. They are all over
> the
> > place. NOw, if you have a type, and it does
> > appear that you like chubby, pasty-faced,
> > beady-eyed men well past their prime, I urge
> you
> > to stay away from elementary-school functions
> and
> > suburban neighborhoods...this is the land of
> your
> > dream men. This poser of a man looks like all
> of
> > my children's dads, my next door neighbor and
> the
> > boy scout leader.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Date: December 14, 2010 02:04PM

'Pontificator' wrote :

> "Surely God knew that the devil would corrupt people right?"

YES HE DID KNOW THAT.

UNFORTUNATELY GOD GAVE ANGELS THE ABILITY TO GO AGAINST HIM
JUST LIKE HE GAVE US THE ABILITY TO BE ANTI-GOD AND DEVOTE
OUR LIVES TO QUESTIONING HIS VERY EXISTENCE. THE DEVIL WAS
JUST THE FIRST TO TURN AGAINST GOD AND THE MOST POWERFUL OF
THESE FALLEN ANGELS -IMO.

> "I mean he KNOWS everything right?"

CORRECT.

> "So let me see, he KNEW the devil would corrupt them, but he got MAD anyway?

NO, HE DIDN'T GET "MAD" HE OFFERED A WAY OR PATH OF SALVATION FOR THE HUMAN SOUL.

> "Did he KNOW he was going to get mad?"

HE NEVER GOT MAD.

ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT GETTING EVEN ?
LIKE THE BIBLES DESCRIPTION OF THE DESTRUCTION OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH ?

> "Religion thanks "god" for gullible, brain dead idiots like you
> who believe anything your supposed to believe,"

I DON'T DO THAT.

> "throw money at their concept of salvation like retards,"

I ALSO HAVE *NEVER* DROPED ONE CENT INTO A CHURCH COLLECTION BASKET

> "and are too chicken -shit to face reality:

YOU ARE ONE TO TALK ABOUT BEING "CHICKEN SHIT" WHEN YOU HAVE NO RATIONALISATION BASED IN REALITY FOR YOUR PONTIFICIDIOTATED THEORIES AND ASSERTIONS.

> "there IS no God,"

THIS IS YOUR UNFOUNDED BASELESS OPINION.

> "no heaven or hell either:

AGAIN; THIS IS YOUR UNFOUNDED BASELESS OPINION.

> "you live and die and that's it."

UNFOUNDED OPINION.

> "Keep clinging to your silly fiary tale though,

AND YOU CONTINUE TO CLING TO YOURS.

> "better that than for you to actually try to THINK.

YOU NEED A (,) BEHIND *THAT* -YOU DUMBASS

> "Mindless,"

THAT IS SUCH AN INSULT COMING FROM A DICK CHOMPER LIKE YOURSELF.

> "gutless pussy"

SO YOU'RE AN INTERNET TOUGH GUY -EH?
WELL, TELL YOUR MOTHER I SAID HI. : -)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Pontificator ()
Date: December 14, 2010 02:21PM

You are arguiung faith and say I have no "rationalisation"? There is no PROOF OF GOD, idiot, that's why it is called "faith". Caps lock doesn't make you smarter, in fact nothing could make YOU smarter. Read up on the history of the Bible after you learn to read- it's pretty disturbing and the maleable nature of the edicts it has enforced then abandoned (the heliocentric theory for example, which the Catholic church DIDN'T abandon until the 1900s) make it clear that Christianity is all about twisting naive , dumb people into believing their nonsense. Also, you really aren't bright, so watch what you say, you made a complete fool of yourself. EVen the most devotely religious person, if they are smart, will concede that their religious beliefs are faith-based, not fact based

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Pontificator ()
Date: December 14, 2010 02:22PM

Oh, and I don't need a comma where you say I do moron.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: thisisabsurd ()
Date: December 14, 2010 06:48PM

Let's just say everyone was wrong here. The teenage girl should've realized how immoral this was-(don't you dare say she couldn't have known better because I'm a teenager and I wouldn't dream of doing anything like that! No self-respecting person would!) Obviously the teacher should've known better. It's ridiculous that he couldn't exercise self-control! It's completely perverted and he should have realized that it couldn't end well. Shame on any students who knew about this, but never said anything. And no, if he is sleeping with his students he is NOT a good teacher. Things like this make me worry about our society it's absolutely disgusting that this kind of thing happens.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: jackie knew what she was doing
Posted by: kill yourself i dont care ()
Date: December 14, 2010 07:39PM

mrwhite Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> okay all, I went to centreville and had mr. white
> as a teacher. Jackie knows excatly what she was
> doing. She had dated him for a couple of years and
> turned him in out of spite because they had a
> falling out with him. What person would have
> sexual relations someone and then turn them in
> after two years?? It is because he didnt want to
> be with her anymore. Couples break up all of the
> time. and that little girl had to take it way too
> far by turning him in. It is wrong... On the other
> hand mr. white is in the wrong to be with a
> student of his. He should of known better!!


You clearly have no idea who she is, therefore you have absolutely NO idea what went on between them....everyone who actually knows Jackie calls her Kindig...theres maybe 5 people who dont. I'm one of her good friends, I witnessed their relationship. She has no desire to ruin Brians life, she wasn't even thinking about that when all this shit went down. She just doesn't want any other teenage girl to fall victim to him and his mind games. You act like this has been easy on her, having to read the horribly false posts people make without knowing any of the facts. Stop assuming shit and get off this thread if you dont know whats going on. You're just scared that your going to fail history now that brown is your only teacher. Go fucking study.

and for the record, she broke up with him at the end of September when she found out he was fucking a current student. The investigation started in October.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: thisisabsurd ()
Date: December 14, 2010 07:41PM

So you say he was a good teacher. OJ Simpson was a good football player, so I guess it's good that he got off according to your logic!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Good teacher? ()
Date: December 14, 2010 07:50PM

Teenagers on a whole do not know right from wrong. As soon as they awake in the morning they are only thinking about what is going on in their small circle in school. She was taken on by an older man. Wrong, wrong, wrong on his part. He is the ADULT. Period. I hope she can move on from this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: December 14, 2010 09:36PM

Good teacher? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Teenagers on a whole do not know right from wrong.

Incorrect. They know perfectly well between right and wrong, what they don't have an appreciation for is consequences of choices.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: asdfgh ()
Date: December 14, 2010 10:24PM

Clearly Mr.White didnt have an appreciation for his consequences. He's the only wrong one in this situation. He broke the law she didnt. End of story.

justsayin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good teacher? Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Teenagers on a whole do not know right from
> wrong.
>
> Incorrect. They know perfectly well between right
> and wrong, what they don't have an appreciation
> for is consequences of choices.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Let Me Just Say ()
Date: December 15, 2010 12:29AM

--- The next time a thread on how fucked up Westfield High School is comes up, ima just redirect all you motherfucking judgmental fucks who dwell in the underworld of FFXU back to this thread. And the Robinson one, fucked up shit happens everywhere all the time, and everyone here over-analyzes it. Noone cares in the end, just send this fucking sicko to jail to be assraped, and let the girl be dubbed a "fucking slut" the rest of her life. Fairfax County is full of criminals

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: who cares ()
Date: December 15, 2010 02:05AM

I have her yearbook picture. I'll post it tomorrow...too damn late now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: *Pontificator* ()
Date: December 15, 2010 02:53AM

> "You are arguiung faith"

NO I AM NOT.

> "and say I have no "rationalisation"?

YES, NONE WHATSOEVER.

> "There is no PROOF OF GOD, idiot,

THERE IS NO PROOF REFUTING HIS EXISTENCE EITHER.
BUT THERE IS A WHOLE LOT MORE POINTING TO A POWERFUL CREATOR, RATHER THAN YOUR MAGNIFICENT HAPENCHANCE JUST BECAUSE OERCEORION OF YOUR PATHETIC EXISTENCE.

> "that's why it is called "faith".

THEN WHY DO YOU USE "SCIENCE" AS YOUR SUPPOSED BACKBONE BUT YET IT'S CURRENT UNDERSTANDING CORROBORATES NONE OF YOUR ASSERTIONS.

> "Caps lock doesn't make you smarter, in fact nothing could make YOU smarter."

I KNOW, THAT MEANS I MUST BE *REALLY* DAMNED SMART !
A QUASI-JEANYISS IF YOU WILL.

> "Read up on the history of the Bible after you learn to read
> - it's pretty disturbing and the maleable nature of the edicts
> it has enforced then abandoned (the heliocentric theory for example,
> which the Catholic church DIDN'T abandon until the 1900s) make it
> clear that Christianity is all about twisting naive , dumb people
> into believing their nonsense.

WHAT IS NONSENSE, IS YOUR SUCH A BOZO THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO PORTRAY THE CATHOLIC CHURCH AND IS DOGMA IT TEACHES/ TOUGHT BY THEOLOGIANS -THE REPRESENTATIVE OF CHRISTIANITY AS A WHOLE -CUZ YOUR *THAT* FUCKING DUMB.

> ".Also, you really aren't bright,

YOU'RE ONE TO TALK.

> "so watch what you say,"

OR WHAT? YA GONNA CALL THE CYBER-POLICE AND BACK-TRACE IT ?

> "you made a complete fool of yourself."

YOU'RE ONE TO TALK.

> "EVen the most devotely religious person, if they are smart,
> will concede that their religious beliefs are faith-based,
> not fact based

AS I *ALREADY* POINTED OUT, THIS STATEMENT IS ***FALSE****


[[[[[[[[YOU LOSE]]]]]]]

Score Keeper :
-------------------
ME 1
YOU 0

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: rotacifitnoP ()
Date: December 15, 2010 03:02AM

'Pontificator' wrote :
-------------------------------------
> "Oh, and I don't need a comma where you say I do moron."

YES YOU MOST CERTAINLY DO.
OTHERWISE YOU SOUND LIKE A DUMBASS, LIKE YOU NORMALLY DO.

BY THE WAY, IT'S SPELLED 'PontificatOr' YOU DUMB ASS


******* Posted by: Pontificater ()********* < ---- HAHA FAGGOT !
Date: December 14, 2010 09:10AM
---------------------------------------
> "1. Watch out for the spirit police ....
......... BLAH BALH BALH I'M A DOUCH BAG"

Http://www.YouAreFAIL.com <<<<----- CLICK HERE "PontificatEr"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: rotacifitnoP ()
Date: December 15, 2010 03:18AM

'Pontificator' wrote :
-------------------------------------------
> "You are arguiung faith."

I AM WHAT, YOU DUMBASS ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Pontificator ()
Date: December 15, 2010 07:28AM

Do you want me to give you the rules on commas?
- Around an appositive phrase
-around a non-essential participial phrase or non-essentialadjective clause
- Around a parenthetical element
- After a subordinate clause preceding a subject
- After two or more prep phrases preceding a subject
- Before a conjunction joining two or more independent clauses
- Separating items in a series

There you go stupid. Listen, you are a mental midget and you are way out of your league. If you don't know what the fuck you are talking about, don't spotlight your ignorance. Remember "It is better to be silent and believed to be an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

You are humiliating yourself son, but it's not your fault. Stupid is genetic often times

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: onlooker1 ()
Date: December 15, 2010 09:03AM

How many of you bloggers are going to go to his hearing and either testify against him or testify on his behalf? It is easy to bash someone behind their backs isn't it? Face to face confrontation is another story. If all of this chatter doesn't cease he will never have a fair trial. The venue will more than likely have to be changed.

Judging from what I have read you are all guilty....you all seemed to know what was going on but never took the initiative and reported the alleged allegations to the proper authorities. SHAME ON YOU

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Devil ()
Date: December 15, 2010 09:48AM

See ya in hell Johnny White!

See ya in hell Jackie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: there is already pictures ()
Date: December 15, 2010 09:54AM

theres already two pictures of her on the previous pages

Options: ReplyQuote
bwhite
Posted by: confused ()
Date: December 14, 2010 12:13PM

I am confused as to why Jackie turned B White in. I ask this because the articles say she turned him im over the summer of 2010, yet if you look at Jackie Moots facebook, there are pictures of kindig and white together. This sounds fishy to me, why would you turn someone in, have them be investiagted, and still act as if youre with this person. It doesnt make sense.

edit by Cary: This post and series of responses was originally a separate thread but has been merged into this one.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2010 09:58AM by Cary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: bwhite
Posted by: Juxtaposition ()
Date: December 14, 2010 12:24PM

bitches what's. i miss the NWA. it's what its' all about folks.

yea fuck them bitches.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: bwhite
Posted by: *FU SenseBot* ()
Date: December 14, 2010 12:25PM

It makes sense if your some crazy little nasty bitch fucking older guys and
you want to get revenge for your poor sweet little heart being broken.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: bwhite
Posted by: Loose Lips ()
Date: December 14, 2010 12:29PM

It makes sense if you're trying to gather evidence and the only evidence you can gather is what the bad guy says. Keep the façade.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: wrronggg ()
Date: December 15, 2010 10:05AM

those news reports are wrong. She never did anything until October, she broke up with him in September.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: steve k2 ()
Date: December 15, 2010 10:27AM

Let Me Just Say Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> --- The next time a thread on how fucked up
> Westfield High School is comes up, ima just
> redirect all you motherfucking judgmental fucks
> who dwell in the underworld of FFXU back to this
> thread. And the Robinson one, fucked up shit
> happens everywhere all the time, and everyone here
> over-analyzes it. Noone cares in the end, just
> send this fucking sicko to jail to be assraped,
> and let the girl be dubbed a "fucking slut" the
> rest of her life. Fairfax County is full of
> criminals


Not to get off topic, but how many people were killed at Robinson or Centreville. Every high school has isolated incidents but Westfield will alyways be the trash of northern virginia.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: offendedParent ()
Date: December 15, 2010 10:45AM

I am so confused and offended I don't know where to direct my anger... to the teacher preying on the student, to the broken-hearted gold-digging student, or all the pathetic parents on this blog defending this teacher!! You fathers with daughters and kids that are teachers should be ASHAMED!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: December 15, 2010 10:50AM

She looks pretty hot in the shot on this page. Any other photos?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Date: December 15, 2010 02:18PM

Yes, this entire thread is worthless without pics.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: whaaaat? ()
Date: December 15, 2010 02:58PM

how is she a gold digger...shes getting nothing but a whole bunch of people talking shit about her

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: cvhs07 ()
Date: December 15, 2010 03:02PM

lol wow mr white he was cool and well i saw this alot in centreville girl staying after with these teachers hm.. i wonder how many are still doing this without getting caught

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: pics ()
Date: December 15, 2010 05:38PM

heres a picture.
Attachments:
her.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: 6X ()
Date: December 15, 2010 06:38PM

pics Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> heres a picture.


Looks like a fat ass.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: went to school with her ()
Date: December 15, 2010 08:30PM

That last picture isn't her. You can compare the two and see a clear difference. I graduated the same year as Kindig and knew all about the relationship. I am shocked the school administration never found out with a good percentage of the high school knowing. That's a nice piece of ass Mr. White got, I had not heard about him with other students though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: tefdd187 ()
Date: December 15, 2010 09:32PM

nudes OF HER or GTFO!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: this BLOG is useless ()
Date: December 15, 2010 09:38PM

OKAY some of guys don't seem to understand the information.....

1. She did get back with him and date him around September 2010 UNTIL she got several anonymous tips from other people who knew him that ONCE AGAIN he was fucking around with HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS.
2. SHE BROKE UP WITH HIM. For those of you bashing and slandering her...you don't know her. You guys probably went to high school with her and just feeding off this drama for pure entertainment.
3. The investigation didn't begin until October 2010. News reports always get this stuff wrong. When the case goes to actual court proceedings...everyone will know
4. She did not turn him in out of spite...she broke up with him. If she wanted to ruin his life...she would've done it like after the 1st year of his manipulative fake ass.
5. He is being held without bond, which means there was more than substantial evidence to keep him in jail.

and the people who keep saying that teenagers are competent and mature and know right from wrong....WRONG...if any of your were competent and mature then you'd know that feeding into this drama frenzy is even more of a sign of how much growing you have left.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: idiot ()
Date: December 15, 2010 09:40PM

tefdd187...
we know you can't get action anywhere else than a random community blog.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: tefd18777 ()
Date: December 15, 2010 09:49PM

idiot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> tefdd187...
> we know you can't get action anywhere else than a
> random community blog.


Yes, because looking at nudes=getting action. I will have to quote my favorite ghetto poet Mr. Antoine Dodson,

"You are so dumb, you are really dumb fo' real."
Attachments:
Antoine-Dodson-So-Dumb-for-Real.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: anon ()
Date: December 15, 2010 10:35PM

she looks fat in that picture, but shes not. Shes really hot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: antoine dodson ()
Date: December 15, 2010 10:50PM

She looks ok.. Id hit it.

Run and tell dat homeboy!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps.

Rot in hell johnnyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: she is smokin ()
Date: December 15, 2010 10:52PM

dude.. chick is way hot.. damh.

Welllllllll, there seems to be a rapist in linken park, hes ........lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: ............ ()
Date: December 16, 2010 12:25AM

i dont think shes fat....
Attachments:
her again.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Poundage ()
Date: December 16, 2010 01:06AM

She doesn't look fat, but she definitely looks liks she's about 30 or so!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: pssshtt ()
Date: December 16, 2010 01:14AM

Hahaha 30? Let's be real...maybe 22

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Date: December 16, 2010 01:44AM

uh no.

THE GIRL TO THE LEFT : 22

THE GIRL ON THE RIGHT : 42

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: you are dumb ()
Date: December 16, 2010 08:24AM

haha you must be joking - you're an idiot.


OLD LQQKING HAG ! YICK ! Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> uh no.
>
> THE GIRL TO THE LEFT : 22
>
> THE GIRL ON THE RIGHT : 42

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: I agree with old looking hag ()
Date: December 16, 2010 08:33AM

The girl on the right looks to be her late 30's maybe 40. If that is the girl she must have flunked a few grades. Plus what girl in her right mind would want some gross teacher?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: lololol ()
Date: December 16, 2010 09:28AM

ahahaha I wish 40 year olds looked like that! She's fucking 20 you idiots

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: slubdawg ()
Date: December 16, 2010 11:15AM

All this makes one wonder how many teachers are hooking up with students and getting away with it.

However, I do recall a female gym teacher, quite hot, that was gettin jiggy wid it, with a senior boy, maybe prior to his senior year as well, and she did lose her job but just went down to Atlanta and got another teaching job at a private school. No jail time for her! I know this is really true, I knew her husband, well ex-husband now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: 2011 ()
Date: December 16, 2010 02:04PM

Is this the same Jackie kindig that sold my friend adderall and smokes pot like Harold &Kumar?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: ?? ()
Date: December 16, 2010 04:37PM

This thread is becoming erroneous.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: asdfasf ()
Date: December 16, 2010 06:08PM

She is not fat probably the hottest girl in our fucking lame school. When she was a sophmore she could of passed as a 25 year old.

"smokes pot like harold and kumar" is that suppose to be funny?

She also goes to va tech and is most likely a lot more attractive than you are so she'll probably end up making more money then you while you sit on forums making bad jokes about harold and kumar.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: AnotherJealousCvilleGirl ()
Date: December 16, 2010 06:22PM

LOOK, I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH OF A JOKE YOU THINK IT IS, JACKIE.
THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS EVERYONE THINKS YOU LOOL OLD.
AND THEY ARE GOING TO CONTINUE TO HAVE THAT OPINION NOMATTER WHAT YOU SAY.
OKAY YOU IDIOT ?

Another jealous ugly cvill girl, just like 90% of them. How the F does she look old! Are you fucking retarded. 42! WTF! And who is "everyone" and "they", please can you list some names. I doubt that list includes any guys with a penis. Just because you couldn't get any guys and weren't invited to parties in high school doesn't mean you have to start bashing girls w/out revealing who you are.

P.S. TYPING IN CAPS DOES NOT MAKE YOUR "FACTS" SOUND ACCURATE

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Maybe Different in Real Life ()
Date: December 16, 2010 06:46PM

Maybe she is not very photogenic. In the picture of her wearing the maroon top, she looks like Krystal Koons' older sister. In the picture of her wearing the black dress, she looks like Krystal's twin sister. Krystal is in her 30s if I recall correctly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Really? ()
Date: December 16, 2010 07:04PM

I am no hater but she looks looks like a complete slut. Those outfits show what a nice sweet "girl" she really is. BTW she look over 29.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: December 16, 2010 07:43PM

She's wearing a costume you dumb fucks, with makeup on. She looks awesome for someone in her 20's, most of the girls she graduated with probably already have her weight in their ass following them all day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: tefffd187 ()
Date: December 17, 2010 03:20AM

justsayin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She's wearing a costume you dumb fucks, with
> makeup on. She looks awesome for someone in her
> 20's, most of the girls she graduated with
> probably already have her weight in their ass
> following them all day.


I can def get down with that kinda booty! Classmates nudes or GTFO.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: sir johnson ()
Date: December 17, 2010 03:23AM

me and Bri go way back, sad to see him go. We would smoke cigs in his ma's basement when she wasnt home. miss you bro!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: MDIRL ()
Date: December 17, 2010 06:43AM

justsayin Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She's wearing a costume you dumb fucks, with
> makeup on. She looks awesome for someone in her
> 20's, most of the girls she graduated with
> probably already have her weight in their ass
> following them all day.


Was she going to a Halloween party dressed/made up as Krystal Koons?

How about in the picture with the black dress?

No one was commenting about her physique, which does look quite nice. The comments are directed to apparent age based on facial appearance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Nice body but ()
Date: December 17, 2010 09:40AM

She no brains. Who would want some old gross teacher. I say she has daddy issues and no self respect. Are her parents divorced?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: LUCIFER ()
Date: December 17, 2010 01:01PM

SEE YA IN HELL WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: cvhs07 ()
Date: December 21, 2010 12:57AM

HAHAHAHAHA this is so funny

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Anonymous 04 ()
Date: December 21, 2010 10:25AM

I went to Centreville High School and graduated in 2004. I know at least 2 of my classmates had a sexual relationship with him. This has been going on for a LONG time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: chantilly is better ()
Date: December 21, 2010 10:29AM

See ya in hell Johnny White!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: laughing ()
Date: December 21, 2010 11:05AM

The amount of BS in this thread is amazing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Former student ()
Date: December 21, 2010 11:48PM

He didn't actually get married til Sept of 2002....

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: OctoberMyAss ()
Date: December 22, 2010 01:43AM

wrronggg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> those news reports are wrong. She never did
> anything until October, she broke up with him in
> September.


The cops are wrong too?

"She came forward to police in the summer of 2010 and detectives have been investigating since that time."


http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/news-releases/2010/121010teachercharged.htm

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: know ()
Date: December 22, 2010 08:25AM

Believe it or not, cops do lie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: middle aged man ()
Date: December 22, 2010 09:10AM

The blond girl in all three pictures is undeniably hot and could pass for any age between 20-30, photos are often misleading as to the appearance of one's true age.

Honey, if your reading this you did the right thing by putting this loser out of business and as long as you didn't have a baby with him or pick up an incurable std then you'll easily be able to chalk this up as a learning experience and will have no trouble moving on with your life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: to the middle aged man ()
Date: December 22, 2010 09:21AM

Please don't call her honey. She has gone through enough. Pervert.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: zits ()
Date: December 22, 2010 09:37AM

I have seen her at parties, she can look good but she needs a double or triple dose of proactive.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: middle aged man ()
Date: December 22, 2010 11:11AM

to the middle aged man Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Please don't call her honey. She has gone through
> enough. Pervert.

Yeah, I'm sure being called "honey" by an annonomous poster on a message board was just the final straw in her ordeal. STFU loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Legit man ()
Date: December 23, 2010 12:52AM

so when is the court dates i would like to attend

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: south cackalak ()
Date: December 23, 2010 04:39PM

See ya in hell johnny white!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: whore ()
Date: December 23, 2010 05:40PM

So if this anonymous source was right, how come no charges? She is not only looking like a hag but she also is pretty dumb and gullible. See ya in hell Krystal koons

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: BlogAbtNothing ()
Date: December 23, 2010 05:58PM

They should cut his balls off and feed it to him for breakfast

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Sisters? ()
Date: December 23, 2010 11:38PM

Sorry that my photoediting is so pathetic, maybe someone can do a better job.
Attachments:
Sisters.dib

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: I'm WOWED ! ()
Date: December 24, 2010 02:23AM

NO. No that's PERFECT.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Larry the Horn Dog ()
Date: December 24, 2010 02:54AM

Judging by the amount of blood on her stomach,
I would say Mr. White likes ketchup on his hot dog.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12345AllNext
Current Page: 3 of 5


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **     **   *******   **     **   ******   
  **   **    **   **   **     **  **     **  **    **  
   ** **      ** **    **     **  **     **  **        
    ***        ***      ********  *********  **   **** 
   ** **      ** **           **  **     **  **    **  
  **   **    **   **   **     **  **     **  **    **  
 **     **  **     **   *******   **     **   ******   
This forum powered by Phorum.