HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous12345AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 5
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: your wrong ()
Date: December 10, 2010 11:59PM

No i do not, but I do know the girl personally and i am not the one smearing some girls face over the internet on just an "opinion". I feel that you wouldn't want someone doing the same against you unless they had indisputable evidence that it was actually you......

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: alsdkfjal;sg ()
Date: December 11, 2010 12:16AM

it is jackie kindig. she deleted her fb account too.


Full Text Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just in case the original is altered or removed:
>
> Teacher Charged With Indecent Liberties
> with a Student
>
> Sully Police District - A 32-year-old
> Haymarket man was arrested and charged with four
> counts of indecent liberties with a child by a
> person in a supervisory position stemming from
> incidents that allegedly took place in 2007 and
> 2008. Police charged Brian White of 15216 Rosemont
> Manor Drive on Thursday, December 9. He is being
> held without bond at the Fairfax County Adult
> Detention Center.
>
> White was a teacher at Centreville
> High School. The victim had been a student there
> but has since graduated. She came forward to
> police in the summer of 2010 and detectives have
> been investigating since that time.
>
> Anyone with information is asked to
> contact Crime Solvers by phone at
> 1-866-411-TIPS/8477, e-mail at
> www.fairfaxcrimesolvers.org or text “TIP187â€
> plus your message to CRIMES/274637 or call Fairfax
> County Police at 703-691-2131.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: your wrong ()
Date: December 11, 2010 12:24AM

the Girl in the Cheerleading picture is not Jackie..... and BTW jackie's facebook account is not deleted, Its set on private

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: i<3white ()
Date: December 11, 2010 12:53AM

Mr. White is a great teacher. If this bitch actually felt like a victim then she would not of dated him for 2 years after the fact. If people are honestly saying that a 16 or 17 year old can not make a decision for themselves they are dumb. She wasn't 12 years old..I'm sure she has some sort of brain. If people say that she can not make her own decisions and didn't know what she was doing then you would have to say at least half of the high school students in the country don't know what they are doing when they have sex with people their age..CLEARLY that would be FALSE because they are fully aware. If they have any thoughts at all it might be regret and you can have regret about having sex with someone whether you are 16, 17, 18, or 30. She obviously didn't have a problem with it until they broke up and since she dated him for 2 years after the fact it shows that she just turned him in out of spite. In which case, she is just as responsible as Mr. White.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: bolano ()
Date: December 11, 2010 01:22AM

Hold up. Who said anything about sex?

Surely a teacher did not have sex with a student here? If that is the case, then this guy is in a lot of trouble. Teachers can not put themselves in compromising situations with students. They are off limits.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: *Dr Feel* ()
Date: December 11, 2010 01:40AM

i<3white wrote :
------------------------------------------------
> "since she dated him for 2 years after the fact it shows
> that she just turned him in out of spite. In which case,
> she is just as responsible as Mr. White.

ARE YOU RETARDED SON ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: ..... ()
Date: December 11, 2010 02:20AM

she had a moral obligation as an adult to turn him in, he has been ruining girls lives since 2002 and you really have no idea what he is capable of unless you know her. he was an abusive boyfriend as i witnessed their relationship. he was fucking another (current) student and she found out, so she realized she needed to stop him from destroying another girls life, not just hers. stop acting like you know the situation. hes a fucked up person - thats all you need to know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: anon ()
Date: December 11, 2010 02:22AM

alsdkfjal;sg Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> it is jackie kindig. she deleted her fb account
> too.
>
>
> Full Text Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Just in case the original is altered or
> removed:
> >
> > Teacher Charged With Indecent Liberties
> > with a Student
> >
> > Sully Police District - A
> 32-year-old
> > Haymarket man was arrested and charged with
> four
> > counts of indecent liberties with a child by a
> > person in a supervisory position stemming from
> > incidents that allegedly took place in 2007 and
> > 2008. Police charged Brian White of 15216
> Rosemont
> > Manor Drive on Thursday, December 9. He is
> being
> > held without bond at the Fairfax County Adult
> > Detention Center.
> >
> > White was a teacher at Centreville
> > High School. The victim had been a student
> there
> > but has since graduated. She came forward to
> > police in the summer of 2010 and detectives
> have
> > been investigating since that time.
> >
> > Anyone with information is asked to
> > contact Crime Solvers by phone at
> > 1-866-411-TIPS/8477, e-mail at
> > www.fairfaxcrimesolvers.org or text
> “TIP187â€
> > plus your message to CRIMES/274637 or call
> Fairfax
> > County Police at 703-691-2131.



she did not delete her account, she simply has it on every privacy setting. i'm friends with her on facebook.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: anon ()
Date: December 11, 2010 02:32AM

anon Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ...he was a great teacher actually. The girls were
> just sluts and I know of them. let's be real here.
> I'm a girl saying he doesn't deserve it.

you must be a damn whore if you dont think a 28 year old, married, fucking a 16 year old in the back of a car is wrong. get your story straight before you go running your mouth slut.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Dear Gosh, Child ()
Date: December 11, 2010 02:38AM

WTF? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> In now days, people let Guy love another GUY,and
> says it's OKAY.
> Then how the fuck is 30-year-old GUY loving
> 16-year-old girl wrong??!!!!
> Those of you who support gay marriage better shut
> the fuck up
> because you guys are just bunch of hypocrites.
>
> Besides the law prohibiting people daiting
> underage blah blah blah shit,
> that girl failed to be human after all.
> Even he was found innocent, he will never get his
> job back
> nor he will get any decent job.
> Just because White broke up with that girl,
> she should know better.
> 16, 18, doesn't matter how old fucking she was,
> she is nothing but a little bitch.
>
> I hope she burn in hell.
>
> BTW, I went to Centreville, graduated last year,
> but never got Mr. White as my teacher.
> I heard he was a good teacher.

OK, I'll try not to make this a personal attack. You claim to have graduated a year ago. However, by the way you write - certainly you must have slept through several of your English and grammar classes. No?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: i loveee mista white ()
Date: December 11, 2010 02:44AM

why you niggas up in hurr defendin his bitchass nigga ass crip ass why dont you call a bitch up and axxx hurr thaa reeeal sturrry. i gaaats hurrr numbaaaa jussss reeeplyyy ax me whad id isssss bitttchesssssssssssssssss

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Simplification ()
Date: December 11, 2010 03:09AM

LET ME SIMPLIFY THIS FOR YOU:

White's current squeeze = girl in cheerleading picture

girl he dated for years = Jackie Kindig

girl who turned him in = UP FOR DEBATE!

there's two options: girl in cheerleading picture could have turned him in after realizing the immorality of the situation... or after something went wrong (White dumped her, or he found another underage flavor of the month and she found out about it).

Kindig could have turned him in after finding out that he was dating another high school student (the cheerleader)--as it was common knowledge that White and Kindig had a relationship while she was a junior/senior in high school-- and realized what a disgusting predator he actually was.

Either way, White is pathetic.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: It's the law ()
Date: December 11, 2010 03:11AM

Okay the person named WTF?......You shouldn't even waste your time, you obviously don't attend college considering you're grammar is the level of a 5 year old and who the F mentioned gay marriage....NO ONE...bc even though that is topic that is highly reviewed...it has no relevance whatsoever to what everyone has been saying....so basically since your brain is the size of a pimple you shouldn't even try to justify the extent of this situation with useless oppositional statements. You spell it like this.... “DATING†and its not something to brush off you idiot. There is a law for a reason and even though Mr. White was a great teacher and influenced the lives of many students...he should not be exempt from the law. The girl is not a bitch and neither is Mr. White. We should not wish anything bad of either of them. For those who keeping wishing the girl to go to hell just proves that your ignorance overpowers your ability to even comprehend what the main point..that he was an authority figure who should've stopped having relations with his students...minors...after his first fling in 2002. None of you have the right to slander the girl. She chose to come forward now because he was doing the same thing to OTHER HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS.The girl did what she did but that does not mean she is the reason for his arrest. She only voiced her concern over something that has been going on...overlooked..for the past 8 years.There are cases like this that are common...but in the end...the result is always the same...he was an adult and although she consented...it was still MOTHERFUCKING ILLEGAL.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Xxxxxx ()
Date: December 11, 2010 03:14AM

Jackie kindig

Full Text Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just in case the original is altered or removed:
>
> Teacher Charged With Indecent Liberties
> with a Student
>
> Sully Police District - A 32-year-old
> Haymarket man was arrested and charged with four
> counts of indecent liberties with a child by a
> person in a supervisory position stemming from
> incidents that allegedly took place in 2007 and
> 2008. Police charged Brian White of 15216 Rosemont
> Manor Drive on Thursday, December 9. He is being
> held without bond at the Fairfax County Adult
> Detention Center.
>
> White was a teacher at Centreville
> High School. The victim had been a student there
> but has since graduated. She came forward to
> police in the summer of 2010 and detectives have
> been investigating since that time.
>
> Anyone with information is asked to
> contact Crime Solvers by phone at
> 1-866-411-TIPS/8477, e-mail at
> www.fairfaxcrimesolvers.org or text “TIP187â€
> plus your message to CRIMES/274637 or call Fairfax
> County Police at 703-691-2131.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: spankspankspank ()
Date: December 11, 2010 03:20AM


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: anon ()
Date: December 11, 2010 03:21AM

Brian White has had sexual relations with over 10 of his students. This number may seem startling and improbable but it is a conservative estimate. Brian is a very charismatic and well spoken individual who is able to manipulate his student’s minds. The students that he preys on are only 16 years old and are extremely influenced by his power as a teacher. Whichever girl finally stepped up to put an end to his sick game was very brave and saved many other young girls. Would you really want your younger sister or daughter in his classroom?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: OKAYYY ()
Date: December 11, 2010 03:23AM

We get it...her name is jackie kindig.
the article that people keep referring to: "She came forward to
> police in the summer of 2010 and detectives have
> been investigating since that time"

This has been investigated since the summer...its now been basically 6 months past...If it was truly her fault, then he would've been arrested almost immediately. But our justice system does not waste a mere 6 months doing nothing. They investigated and found that Mr.White was having INDECENT relations with minors and i mean they certainly found concrete evidence to arrest him NOW. A warrant for arrest is not something that is easily obtained. There has to be substantial evidence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: asfa;ojfagjpoej ()
Date: December 11, 2010 07:01AM

OKAYYY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We get it...her name is jackie kindig.
> the article that people keep referring to: "She
> came forward to
> > police in the summer of 2010 and detectives have
>
> > been investigating since that time"
>
> This has been investigated since the summer...its
> now been basically 6 months past...If it was truly
> her fault, then he would've been arrested almost
> immediately. But our justice system does not waste
> a mere 6 months doing nothing. They investigated
> and found that Mr.White was having INDECENT
> relations with minors and i mean they certainly
> found concrete evidence to arrest him NOW. A
> warrant for arrest is not something that is easily
> obtained. There has to be substantial evidence.

Yeah, nobody is EVER arrested on false accusations with flimsy evidence: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/05/27/AR2010052703259.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: LoveThisBlog ()
Date: December 11, 2010 07:30AM

This blog is the best it helps us talk about issues we need to talk about as a community.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: December 11, 2010 07:39AM

At the risk of getting flamed for making comments about facts of the case, I don't think the girl was 16 when this happened. That facebook page says she is class of 2012, which means she entered college in 2008. She was probably 17 and 18 during the events.

I'm sure it is in the code of conduct for Fairfax County public schools that if you are en employee of the school you can't bang students, at least ones attending the school you work at.

One difference in the notes I am seeing in this case vs Lanigan is that in the case of Lanigan those allegedly posting from the school community said he doesn't bang students, while in this case there are many posts that say this guy does.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: He Was Damn Lucky ()
Date: December 11, 2010 08:29AM

asfa;ojfagjpoej Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> Yeah, nobody is EVER arrested on false accusations
> with flimsy evidence:
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/artic
> le/2010/05/27/AR2010052703259.html

Let's just say he was "damn lucky". Next time, this may not be the case.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: chillen ()
Date: December 11, 2010 08:47AM

He was a horrible teacher

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: no name ()
Date: December 11, 2010 09:04AM

The age of consent in Va. is 15....not 16 as previously stated. Sex with a 15, 16 or 17 year old can be (but not usually) prosecuted as contributing to the delinquency of a minor which is a misdemeanor. Sex with a 13 or 14 year old can be prosecuted as rape, if the victim is 3 years or more the perps junior. Sex with a 12 year old or younger is satutory rape. There all other kinds of scenarios that figure into the prosecution of the case but that is the norm.

If anyone has sex with a consenting 15 year old,the most they can be prosecuted for in Va is contributing to the deliquency of a minor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: agajgpoejgpojg ()
Date: December 11, 2010 09:13AM

Wikipedia says it's a felony if they're under 15, a class-1 misdemeanor if they're 15-17. In my book that makes the age of consent 18. A class-1 misdemeanor carries up to a year in jail.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: jb919 ()
Date: December 11, 2010 10:00AM

Mr White is a good teacher and he's always honest and hel tell you how it is. I just can't beleive this happened history is going to be weird now

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Les ()
Date: December 11, 2010 11:09AM

Judging by her facebook pic, either her mom's a MILF or she still likes hanging out with old dudes.

http://pipl.com/search/?FirstName=Jackie&LastName=Kindig&City=Washington&State=DC&Country=US&CategoryID=2&Interface=46

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: ????? ()
Date: December 11, 2010 11:46AM

you dont even know if thats her douche bag.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: check it out ()
Date: December 11, 2010 11:57AM

http://twitter.com/Bmwhite78


his twitter post speaks volumes about his character.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Date: December 11, 2010 12:18PM

check it out Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://twitter.com/Bmwhite78
>
>
> his twitter post speaks volumes about his
> character.


Mr Cool Ice

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: this a-hole and his twitter account ()
Date: December 11, 2010 12:21PM

He should have been fired from his job for just posting that shit. What a creep. Is this the kind of person we should have teaching our kids? FCPS is going down the drain.
PS Who posts on Twitter? Young kids. Makes me wonder who else he raped.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Old Student ()
Date: December 11, 2010 12:32PM

10 girls is a very conservative #. This guy is a complete scam artist, I feel bad for the students that have to lose him as a teacher. I feel bad that he has let down Centreville Highschool and the community. There are so many students blogging about how great of a teacher he was, and it's just sick. He wasn't there to teach, he was there to be a predator. The fact that he is so well liked just shows how good at munipulating he is. Don't underestimate this situation. I applaud Jackie for coming forward and know she saved a lot of girls. He's been doing this for way too long, and if you don't think it's a crime think again. Is having sexual relations on school property during school hours not a crime? Is getting underage girls drunk so he can sleep with them and seem "cool" not a crime?

Were lucky as a community that he has been exposed rather than continually letting him get away with this year after year. Back when I was in school he was a young good looking teacher about 25, which only helped his appeal to young women. Well News flash he's 32 now, and getting more perverse and creepier than ever. I'm honestly shocked that it took so long to get a case on him considering the sheer amount of underage girls he's been with.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: agreed ()
Date: December 11, 2010 12:45PM

Old Student Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The fact that he is so well liked just
> shows how good at munipulating he is. Don't
> underestimate this situation.

Agreed. Anyone these days, especially in Northern Virginia, who acts nice or polite is obviously a criminal waiting to pounce. Some waitress last night asked me how I was doing and was smiling. I immediately tackled her and called the cops on this PREDATORY BITCH. They thanked me profusely, telling me there was a lot of "nice" going on lately, and it is especially prevalent during the holiday season.

These people are always hiding someone and should be put away... as we learned earlier in the thread if you are arrested and held without bond, it means you are guilty beyond any hope of leaving jail again, just conclusively guilty.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Mr. Pink ()
Date: December 11, 2010 01:19PM

It may provide some solace to those who feel betrayed to crucify him here on this gossip page, and so have at it... But rest assurred Mr. White is already paying dearly for his mistakes - he will spend Christmas in jail thinking about the choices he made. And eventually, he will likely pay an even greater price: the loss of his house, 10s of thousands in legal fees, end of a career, sex-offender status, bankruptcy, and additional jail-time.

I'm not excusing what he did, nor diminishing the heart-ache and damage to the alleged victims, but I did want to point out that Mr. White is only a flawed human being, like the rest of us. He may have made a big mistake letting himself be driven by his libido, but that doesn't make him a monster (or even that unique). The fact that he is a teacher, and accussed of this with minors, makes his mistake more grave, but it has also made the price he's paying more severe as well. Rant and rave away, but this one seems to be playing out the way it's suppossed to: man makes big mistake, man pays huge price. No added piling-on is really necessary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: yes! ()
Date: December 11, 2010 01:43PM

I totally agree with the last few statements...people keep bashing the girl and Mr. White...Mr.White was in essence a great teacher but what he did was still illegal...some of you don't understand that both parties have been affected...yeah Mr.White is going to pay an even greater price...but he shouldnt have continued doing this for so long. people can not escape the law...eventually you will get caught. Whats sad is that this type of situation probably occurs more often than most but some people are just good at hiding...and i guess either Mr.White's luck ran out or his bragging got the best of him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: OMG! ()
Date: December 11, 2010 01:55PM

Agreed wrote:
Anyone these days, especially in Northern Virginia, who acts nice or polite is obviously a criminal waiting to pounce. Some waitress last night asked me how I was doing and was smiling. I immediately tackled her and called the cops on this PREDATORY BITCH. They thanked me profusely, telling me there was a lot of "nice" going on lately, and it is especially prevalent during the holiday season.

OMG! All of those people who have smiled at me during my lifetime...they were...PREDATORS???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: wrong by any standard ()
Date: December 11, 2010 02:05PM

TO WTF:

I don't care if he was having a homosexual or heterosexual relationship with one of his students. The fact is . . .HE WAS A HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER HAVING A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH A HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT! That's all we need to know. We don't need to get into whether or not "society" advocates gay marriage or not. That has nothing to do with these incidents. This was wrong, wrong, wrong. It doesn't matter what a person thinks about gay marriage (that's off topic).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Twitter text ()
Date: December 11, 2010 02:25PM

Text dump of his current twitter page, just in case it gets taken down. I love using this site to archive information, nothing EVER gets removed!

Bmwhite78

1. Wegmans penne, check. Wegmans sauce, check. And some cheap bottle of Chianti almost finished. I better get solo lucky after this date. 4:48 PM Dec 6th via Twitter for Android
2. http://twitpic.com/3cu0bc 6:43 AM Dec 4th via Twitter for Android
3. Watching Vince, Tommy, Mick, and Nikki. If u don't get herpes at a Crue concert, you're doing it wrong. 5:44 PM Nov 28th via Twitter for Android
4. Decanting a cheap bottle, it should be ready to drink by Thursday. 7:37 AM Nov 27th via Twitter for Android
5. This day is upon us. UK vs. UT...time to ease the pain with beer, wine, rum, more beer and a steak. GO BIG BLUE!!! 7:26 AM Nov 27th via Twitter for Android
6. Can someone do the world a favor and waterboard Ed Hardy 2:17 PM Nov 21st via Twitter for Android
7. Just took a bath. Not as fun without bubbles and a girl you're only on a first name basis with. 9:56 AM Nov 20th via Twitter for Android
8. Cigars rum wine and laughs 4:17 PM Nov 11th via Twitter for Android
9. 66...top speed 4 MPH 3:31 AM Nov 10th via Twitter for Android
10. @DCsPeoplesChamp BALL!!! 4:58 PM Nov 9th via Twitter for Android in reply to DCsPeoplesChamp
11. @jasondemott thanks for the invite 1:32 PM Nov 8th via Twitter for Android in reply to jasondemott
12. @DCsPeoplesChamp When are we smoking? 11:12 AM Nov 8th via Twitter for Android in reply to DCsPeoplesChamp
13. @DCsPeoplesChamp get to work son 10:57 AM Nov 8th via Twitter for Android in reply to DCsPeoplesChamp
14. Kenny powers time 7:28 PM Nov 7th via Twitter for Android
15. @dCamacho agree. Horrible call...big fine to follow 2:48 PM Nov 7th via Twitter for Android in reply to dCamacho
16. @ani_CorkandFork I'll go with the feathered hat. Thanks again for the pear and cheese. Best dinner of the week. 7:37 PM Nov 6th via Mobile Web in reply to ani_elle_
17. Long time 7:33 PM Nov 6th via Mobile Web
18. @Bmwhite78 1:23 PM Nov 13th, 2009 via twidroid
19. Lets figure out the night 1:20 PM Nov 13th, 2009 via twidroid
20. sitting in class, counting down the days. 5:27 AM Jun 10th, 2009 via web

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: white ()
Date: December 11, 2010 02:26PM

Wasnt white married but then his wife found out and divorced him?

And for those of you who are friends with the girl in question on fb, does it mention anything about this whole situation?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Knows the facts ()
Date: December 11, 2010 02:41PM

She was not 15 when this started and he is being held without bond because he is a possible danger to Jackie because she reported him. She was just really mad he broke up with her. She was 18 a legal adult when it started, that's why he isn't being charged with rape. The school knew about it because Mr. White talked it out with Mr. Campbell. Yes White shouldve known better but in this situation he did not prey on her and she wasn't a child. She was an adult who can make adult decisions. She would have been tried as an adult for an crimes she had commited whether or not if she was in highschool. Both sides are to blame here. But I hear a lot of girls say they want to fuck Mr. Williams :)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Knowing the facts wont help Mr. White... ()
Date: December 11, 2010 02:47PM

If you work in a restaurant, you don't eat off the plates. If you work in a school, you don't bang the students, regardless of their age. Even if she was begging him, he's got to walk away from that situation. When he didn't, he gave her a lot of control over his life. A choice he no doubt regrets as he dons an orange jump suit for the holidays.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: anon ()
Date: December 11, 2010 03:58PM

Simplification Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LET ME SIMPLIFY THIS FOR YOU:
>
> White's current squeeze = girl in cheerleading picture
>
> girl he dated for years = Jackie Kindig
>
> girl who turned him in = UP FOR DEBATE!


you must be retarded because I am friends with the cheerleader... and she is away at college in the midwest and has yet to come home so how could she be his "current squeeze". get your facts straight.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: not a teenager ()
Date: December 11, 2010 04:10PM

Listen to me no offense but teenagers are stupid. Come back and 15 years after you have a job and pay your own bills .... YOu are all stupid that is why you do not have any rights until your at leat 18 you all are as dumb as two year olds. It is not an insult just a fact

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: wrong wrong wrong wrong ()
Date: December 11, 2010 04:25PM

Knows the facts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She was not 15 when this started and he is being
> held without bond because he is a possible danger
> to Jackie because she reported him. She was just
> really mad he broke up with her. She was 18 a
> legal adult when it started, that's why he isn't
> being charged with rape. The school knew about it
> because Mr. White talked it out with Mr. Campbell.
> Yes White shouldve known better but in this
> situation he did not prey on her and she wasn't a
> child. She was an adult who can make adult
> decisions. She would have been tried as an adult
> for an crimes she had commited whether or not if
> she was in highschool. Both sides are to blame
> here. But I hear a lot of girls say they want to
> fuck Mr. Williams :)




you clearly know none of the facts. she was 16 when this started in 2007, she was a junior. she was a young for her grade. and once again - lets get this straight. they were together for almost 4 years, he ruined her life for that long continuously manipulating her and lying to her. she finally caught on after she got a few phone calls anonymously from people telling her that he was hooking up with a current student. everyone including brian hid the truth from her. she figured shit out and decided she needed to turn him in before he ruined another young girls life. she was devastated when she realized he was nothing like what she thought he was. she love him more than everyone on this stupid site did. even after they broke up, brian still constantly called her and drunk texted her apologizing, saying in 10 years they would have kids and be married. and that he was so sorry for everything he has done to her - in the mean time he was posting on twitter about taking baths with one night stands. he is a horrible person. thank god his games will be put to an end.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: On the Up and Up ()
Date: December 11, 2010 06:54PM

Does this girl live in Balmoral?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Balmoral? ()
Date: December 11, 2010 07:05PM

Why? Get a life pervert.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: He will be killed in jail ()
Date: December 11, 2010 07:16PM

Many men in jail have daughters. You can bet his sorry white preppy ass he will not last long. Think twice before come on to young girls. That is one path you should stay away from.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: notsureaboutthat ()
Date: December 11, 2010 07:37PM

If this was a case of pedophilia I'd agree with you, but many of the people he'll be in jail with were using prostitutes that age anyway.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Let's hope he is ready! ()
Date: December 11, 2010 07:56PM

He cannot hide what he has done while in jail. He should sleep with his eyes open and his corn hole tight.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: does it matter ()
Date: December 11, 2010 08:10PM

The girl that turned him in did the right thing. End of story. I hope for her sake she's not reading the garbage on this thread. At the end of the day he's the one being charged with a crime, and the girl has done nothing illegal, regardless of her motives for turning him in.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: bolano ()
Date: December 11, 2010 08:20PM

High school girls should not sleep with teachers, surely they're taught that and have the mental capacity to realize it is wrong. The girl is just as much to blame.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Les ()
Date: December 11, 2010 08:38PM

What she did was illegal and immoral. She's old enough to know the consequences for herself and her partner. The risks for him far outweigh the risks to the girl.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: yes, a teenager ()
Date: December 11, 2010 08:39PM

I'm just going to point out that regardless of our age, the teenagers who are posting in this forum probably know a hell of a lot more than you judgmental assholes who have never even met Mr. White.

While on that note, I absolutey loved him as a teacher and after thinking about it overnight, I have finally realized that he is an absolute creep. No matter how much I loved him in class, I could very well see him as being manipulative. It's a scary thought, but it's very real.

If you don't know anybody in this situation, you really shouldn't be throwing around such harsh accusations at both parties involved.

Also, the girl in the cheerleading photo is a good friend of mine. She graduated last year and is attending college in the midwest and is not his 'new squeeze'. Please don't throw random girls into this who don't need to be.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Young women and men ()
Date: December 11, 2010 08:59PM

Thinking back to my high school days as a young women I can see how a girl with low self-esteem would fall for this. I bet alcohol was present and at FIRST she may have liked the attention. It is still WRONG on his part.

He preyed on the weak. Do not blame the victim. She came forward and he will not have another victim. Let us all hope this never happens again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: LoveThisBlog ()
Date: December 11, 2010 09:59PM

Young women and men Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thinking back to my high school days as a young
> women

In public school, no doubt, for all the woman who think she is a grown up women think like all the woman.

All hail the Godless society and all its fine results! Demanding "morality" of our teachers while banning all expression of it. We reap what we sow, peace out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: too much "fun" going on ()
Date: December 11, 2010 11:08PM

Teenagers think they know what they're doing, but they don't. Adults know this about teenagers. Teenagers do not know this about themselves, but realize it later and then feel regret. Adults like Mr. White take advantage of this knowledge about teenagers and exploit it.

Teachers are supposed to protect students who are in their charge. Parents trust that this is the case when they send their children to school. Mr. White did exactly the opposite. He knew exactly what he was doing and he needs to pay a big price. He should be on a sex offender list so that the public knows to keep their girls away from him.

We need teachers who show strong moral integrity. The teenagers who post here saying that he was "fun", "cool", etc. have no idea what education is about. The teachers who cared about you were the ones who were working hard to help you learn what you need to succeed. They may not have been "fun" or "cool", but school is also about learning. Be glad that you have some older, experienced teachers. You can learn a lot from them even if they are not always "fun".

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: LoveThisBlog ()
Date: December 11, 2010 11:32PM

> We need teachers who show strong moral integrity.

Moral Moral Moral. By what standard in our public schools are you holding them to? Legal Legal Legal is what you should be complaining about. If he broke laws then that is what he should be accountable for, and he is in fact being held to those based on his charges. Spare us the "moral" crapola, societal demand for secular schools wins us secular standards, and here you have them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: On the Up and Up ()
Date: December 11, 2010 11:35PM

On the Up and Up Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does this girl live in Balmoral?

Hey, it was nothing but an honest question. If not Balmoral, how about the large houses at towards the end of Union Mill Road - basically, the last section of Little Rocky Run?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: morality becomes legality ()
Date: December 11, 2010 11:36PM

Maybe there needs to be a law against public school teachers having sex with their students. I think most people would be in favor of such a law.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: yeahyousay ()
Date: December 11, 2010 11:40PM

There already is, read the charges he's in jail for. He unquestionably violated FCPS policies, otherwise he's still have a job now. We now have to go through the annoying "due process" for this scumbag who is obviously guilty. WFT is it with having a trial for him? Waste of time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Not a Waste of Time ()
Date: December 12, 2010 12:06AM

yeahyousay Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There already is, read the charges he's in jail
> for. He unquestionably violated FCPS policies,
> otherwise he's still have a job now. We now have
> to go through the annoying "due process" for this
> scumbag who is obviously guilty. WFT is it with
> having a trial for him? Waste of time.

A trial is not a waste of time. When the case goes to trial, and the guy is convicted, he'll be a registered sex offender. Wherever he goes, wherever he lives, he'll have to keep his registry entry up to date. This guy will never forget about the big mistake he made for the rest of his life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Juxtaposition ()
Date: December 12, 2010 01:10AM

Probably not a good career choice.

__________________________________________-----DDDD))))>>

Member Point of View, Bitches ass Niggas

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Anonymously so.. ()
Date: December 12, 2010 02:56PM

I know Brian White personally.. he started dating a friend of mine when she was 21.. but once she turned 24 he gave her the boot. i always joked with her and said she got too old for him... he likes them young and tender. literally AND figuratively. But as far as this case goes.. its wrong wrong wrong. and its common knowledge that he started dating jackie when she was 16. it caught up to him. good guy but he clearly has issues.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: f white ()
Date: December 12, 2010 04:11PM

See ya in hell Johnny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: yoooo ()
Date: December 12, 2010 04:12PM

Im not saying that yeah she didn't have anything to do with it, but Mr. White being an adult and a teacher should make a responsible and mature decision before he starts having sexual relations with a student. I dont care how much she was into the relationship, there shouldn't have been one and he should have stopped it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: bolano ()
Date: December 12, 2010 04:25PM

If they're both consenting I don't see anything wrong with it. If all the girls are over 16 and above the age of consent.

The only problem I have with it, is if this was one girl and one relationship I'm all for it. They were obviously together for years. If this was a yearly thing and 10 girls is a truthful number then I lose sympathy for this guy. But I highly highly doubt he was with more than 1 or 2 high school girls. 10 would have came out along time ago.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: numbers... ()
Date: December 12, 2010 04:39PM

I personally know 5 other students he has been with over the years. Hopefully they will decide to come forward as well. Can we keep in mind that while Brian was fating these other girls/students he was married from 2001-2008

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: error ()
Date: December 12, 2010 04:42PM

he was married was 2001- June 2007

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: old student ()
Date: December 12, 2010 06:44PM

Its common knowledge that he was with plenty of students, it never came out because he didn't force himself on anyone. These girls knew what they were doing, they were "hot for teacher". And yes he sure was married. I bet his ex-wife could fill in the blanks. I wonder if they seized his computer which was probably his main gateway of talking to all these girls.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: A Father ()
Date: December 12, 2010 07:08PM

As a father of four college age children- to me there is no acceptable reason for a teacher to date a student. Whether the student is "hot for teacher" or not, they are kids. The teacher is in a position of authority. Those of you who are saying this was okay are just ignorant- or maybe you don't have kids and you are ignorant.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: i dont think his wife knew ()
Date: December 12, 2010 07:27PM

I honestly don't think Brians wife knew ever, until now that its all over the news. He left her. He told her it just wasn't working out. I really dont think she had the slightest clue. He was able to manipulate and talk his way out of any situation. He is very convincing, and quite ruthless. He did not care about anyones feelings, with the exception of his own. He knew that what he was doing was wrong, he just didn't care in the slightest. He wanted to have his cake and eat it too. Everyone at Centreville High School was aware of what he was up to but he was so good at fooling people. He walked in there almost every day with dress pants and a tie on portraying that he had his shit together. I'm glad some of us who knew him or had him as a teacher were able to see through his disguise.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: don't even know why this is debatable ()
Date: December 12, 2010 08:36PM

Consent does not matter. He was a teacher---in a position of authority---responsible for grading these students. Imagine the girls who did not sleep with him---were they wondering whether they could get higher grades by sleeping with him? Imagine the boys in his classes. Did they respect what he was doing?

What he was doing was ABSOLUTELY WRONG on many levels. He was the adult and he knew he was doing wrong.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: 2003 GRAD ()
Date: December 12, 2010 08:59PM

I applaud the girl who turned him in. I personally know of 4 girls who had sex with Mr. White while they were students at centreville in 03-04. If she didn't step up to put this sicko in jail he would have continued to have sex with students. It takes some guts to comes forward when there are immature kids calling her a slut and a whore for being taken advantage of by a teacher.

As for the people who are calling her a slut and a whore and trying to post her fb page/picture.. grow up. I bet you wouldn't talk like that if you had a daughter in freaking sex offender's classroom!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: trepp ()
Date: December 12, 2010 10:53PM

Why do all of my teachers end up being perverts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: dang it ()
Date: December 13, 2010 12:03AM

trepp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why do all of my teachers end up being perverts.


Unfortunately, a lot of pervatoids are drawn to that profession. Just be aware, it's all you can do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: nice try ()
Date: December 13, 2010 01:25AM

i bet you guys wouldnt say any of this shit to her face!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: erroneous ()
Date: December 13, 2010 03:59AM

here's what I find absolutely ridiculous about this situation:
1. Mr. White was investigated in 08 as a result of alleged relations with a student, and nothing was found. What tangible evidence do they have now that they didn't have then?

2. Claims that "Mr. White has had relations with more than 1 student", well that's all fine to claim, BUT PROVE IT. Has anyone actually seen him having relations with a student? Don't think so.

3. The 08 graduate, Jackie Kindig, has been seeing Mr. White on and off for two years, sounds like their relationship was consensual, therefore it's not "indecent".

4. I'll concede that having relations with a "child", 17/18 year old, was a moral and ethical problem based on his position of power as a teacher, but any argument stating that the girl was "too young to have good judgement" is horseshit, considering SHE CONTINUED TO SEE HIM POST GRADUATION, when she WAS OF AGE.

5. There have been multiple claims that there was another student, a junior in one of his classes this year, that he was having relations with. If that's true, what's her name and also where's the tangible evidence? So far, any argument supporting that has been all heresay, which is objectionable in court and will not hold up.

6. The cheerleading picture that was posted, is completely false. Her name is Allison Miller, and she in no way had relations with Mr. White, so whoever posted that needs to do proper investigative work and check their "factual sources".

7. To my knowledge, a high school senior girl, who was in his class last year, was questioned, and claimed that all charges against Mr. Brian White are erroneous, and unneccessary.

8. If this goes to trial, it'll be his word against hers, which is also heresay. Although his reputation has been destroyed, hers should be as well.

In my opinion, Jackie Kindig has no case unless she can supply tangible evidence proving that they had relations, and also that their relationship wasn't consensual.

* considering she continued to see him, even post graduation, she's going to have a very difficult time proving that-- I hope she has a good lawyer, because it appears to me that her case is nonexistant.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: erroneous ()
Date: December 13, 2010 04:10AM

If you know 10 girls, feel free to name them, because to me it just sounds like you're picking a number out of your ass in attempt to make your argument more credible.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: TheHumorroid ()
Date: December 13, 2010 07:18AM

Where are the pics of Amanda Wenk when you need them?

Check out my blog at www.thehumorroid.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Proof must be there ()
Date: December 13, 2010 08:05AM

An abortion would be proof---especially if he paid for it or if DNA testing was done (which obviously can be done). Proof is not as hard to get as you think. He may have even paid for the abortion (big proof). Sexual disease could enter into this. Maybe the girl got something and realized that he was sleeping around (and not too happy about that). With the medical knowledge and technology we have now, things can be traced.

There are ways to get this guy. Don't be so fast to think he didn't do this. Girls get hurt by this stuff. No question about it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: erroneous ()
Date: December 13, 2010 08:15AM

what makes you think she wasn't sleeping around, and that if there was an abortion, which is highly unlikely, that it was his kid anyway?

And once again, she's over 18, it's consensual, so he won't be charged with rape or molestation.

And unless this "Amanda Wenk", whoever that is, attests to these alleged "crimes", once again-- NO CASE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Just the facts, ma'am... ()
Date: December 13, 2010 09:07AM

erroneous Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> here's what I find absolutely ridiculous about
> this situation:
> 1. Mr. White was investigated in 08 as a result of
> alleged relations with a student, and nothing was
> found. What tangible evidence do they have now
> that they didn't have then?
>
> 2. Claims that "Mr. White has had relations with
> more than 1 student", well that's all fine to
> claim, BUT PROVE IT. Has anyone actually seen him
> having relations with a student? Don't think so.
>
> 3. The 08 graduate, Jackie Kindig, has been seeing
> Mr. White on and off for two years, sounds like
> their relationship was consensual, therefore it's
> not "indecent".
>
> 4. I'll concede that having relations with a
> "child", 17/18 year old, was a moral and ethical
> problem based on his position of power as a
> teacher, but any argument stating that the girl
> was "too young to have good judgement" is
> horseshit, considering SHE CONTINUED TO SEE HIM
> POST GRADUATION, when she WAS OF AGE.
>
> 5. There have been multiple claims that there was
> another student, a junior in one of his classes
> this year, that he was having relations with. If
> that's true, what's her name and also where's the
> tangible evidence? So far, any argument supporting
> that has been all heresay, which is objectionable
> in court and will not hold up.
>
> 6. The cheerleading picture that was posted, is
> completely false. Her name is Allison Miller, and
> she in no way had relations with Mr. White, so
> whoever posted that needs to do proper
> investigative work and check their "factual
> sources".
>
> 7. To my knowledge, a high school senior girl, who
> was in his class last year, was questioned, and
> claimed that all charges against Mr. Brian White
> are erroneous, and unneccessary.
>
> 8. If this goes to trial, it'll be his word
> against hers, which is also heresay. Although his
> reputation has been destroyed, hers should be as
> well.
>
> In my opinion, Jackie Kindig has no case unless
> she can supply tangible evidence proving that they
> had relations, and also that their relationship
> wasn't consensual.
>
> * considering she continued to see him, even post
> graduation, she's going to have a very difficult
> time proving that-- I hope she has a good lawyer,
> because it appears to me that her case is
> nonexistant.

For those of you who continue to harp on whether or not the relations were consensual, or whether or not he can be charged with rape, he was:

...arrested and charged with four counts of indecent liberties with a child by a person in a supervisory position ...

I haven't looked up the statute yet, but I would bet money that "the relationship was consensual" is not an affirmative defense to this charge, i.e., it doesn't matter if it was consensual or not, he still can be found guilty.

I also like the comment in "fact" #7 above that some unnamed high school senior girl was questioned and that she deemed the charges "erroneous" and "unnecessary"! What does this establish? Absolutely nothing. "Unnecessary" indeed...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: keanu ()
Date: December 13, 2010 09:39AM

See ya in Hell Johnny White!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Scandal-less ()
Date: December 13, 2010 09:59AM

You know, there was an era where these kind of things were not that uncommon, and they were not treated the way people are reacting now. This guy is in prison WITHOUT BOND, think of that, there are rapists ( iknow someone will throw statutory rape at me, but that's not the same), murderers,etc that get bond, but this guy gets tossed in the can with no way out? Please. If he had violently raped the kid, OK, I get it, but this guy was in a consensual relationship with a young lady that was very near the age of consent ( in fact , the legal age of marriage is actually 16 with parent consent, so the legal age of sexual consent is also 16 technically, however the legal age for non-married is 18) .

The bottom line is this: I bet you every guy on here screaming "he'd be dead" is guilty of checking out the goods on his daughter's friends from time to time, especially if he has a daughter whose friends tend to dress in the provocative manner so prevalent amongst teens today. Granted, most adult men who do ogle young girls (which is just about every man on the planet) have the common sense, the human decency, and the morality not to act on their desires, but some , including cultural icons (Elvis, Mick Jagger, Rod Stewart, Joe Picopoe, Jerry Seindfeld) do not. I also think a lot more men would act if society was different; for example the aforementioned guys can break the laws of society in this regard because they can pay their way out of trouble- I think it is the possibility of getting in trouble that stops older guys more than decency to be honest.

And, by the way, don't think this is limited to just male teachers. THere are plenty of female teachers who get jiggy with their male students; the difference is, they hardly get in trouble and the boys don't wander aroun bemoaning their fate.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Ashley ()
Date: December 13, 2010 10:16AM

to be reasonable, both the student and teacher are at fault.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Duchess ()
Date: December 13, 2010 10:23AM

Anyone locate the arrest or court record? I looked and do not see it...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: FREDDICKA ()
Date: December 13, 2010 10:23AM

you all need to be serious. and realize that they are both wrong. how is this stupid immature little girl going to hook up with a teacher? thats sooo SICK and DISGUSTING. and how is this 32, back then like 30 , year old petaphile going to go along with this little child. its sooo stupid. he knew what he was getting himself into and HE STILL did it. sooooo for you all on HER side. you absolutly WRONG. and for those on HIS SIDE your absolutly WRONG also. its people like her that give females in high school the name "slut", not all of us are the same. im glad BOTH dont go to centreville high school anymore. i was walking in the hall the other day with my boyfriend and BRIAN WHITE walks by, ive never known him before, but anyway my boyfriend goes, "thats the dude that he had sexual relations with a girl that went to our school" and i thought to myself YUCKK!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: _______------______ ()
Date: December 13, 2010 10:31AM

i fucking AGREE with this person ! you fucking hoe !
how are you going to say that this dude isnt responsible??

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Scanda-less ()
Date: December 13, 2010 10:52AM

First of all, I would like to make a request: would all of you stupid little suburban rich white kids in Virginia PLEASE stop trying to imitate real ghetto folks who reside in inner cities. None of you are as tough as them, none of you have the same problems that they have, and , despite borrowing their vernacular and launching slang -riddled ebonics posts from the comfort of your Clifton living rooms, nobody is confused: you are stupid little rich white kids in VIRGINIA. Grow up and act correctly, just like you would if we could see you aiiight?

Next- being proud of getting kicked out of a school is pretty funny. FRED, if you were back at C'ville and you don't go there, you were , most likely trespassing, which is also against the law. However, you do have a point: there is a lot of blame to go around here, but the lion's shar of it , of course, goes to Mr.White, and I am sure it will cost him his job. I do have issues with calling a 16-17 year old a "little girl". By the time someone is that age they are, at most 730 days away from being considered a legal adult. If we were talking a twelve year old ok, but a 16 year old girl is no more a "little girl" than 16 year old boy is a "little boy." Were we talking about a male student and a female teacher, nobody would be calling the 16 year old boy a "little boy", so let's not apply terms when they are convenient.

In my opinion, Mr.White must certainly lose his job, but to throw the full force of the law at him seems a little superfluous. I think his registering as a sex offender is fair too, as I would like to know who to specifically watch out for if he was in my neighborhood, although it is pretty funny that Jerry Seinfeld too would be a sex offender if he wasn't Jerry Seinfeld. However, the jails are overcrowded and to stick a guy like this in prison for a prolonged period (if the details I know are the extent of it), seems a bit excessive as the kid did meet the minimum age at which sexual consent is legal in this state,

There is definitely a reason why so many porn sites look for the youngest looking models that they can find: in our culture youth, it's accompanying muscularity and skin tone etc, is beautiful. Most men are attracted to young girls but control themselves, as they should. This dude didn't he must pay, but to what extent?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: whut__________ ()
Date: December 13, 2010 11:31AM

y u b-in so racist wtf jus cus I post and arent teh best speller dusnt meen u need 2 B h8in

Scanda-less Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> First of all, I would like to make a request:
> would all of you stupid little suburban rich white
> kids in Virginia PLEASE stop trying to imitate
> real ghetto folks who reside in inner cities.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: One L ()
Date: December 13, 2010 11:32AM

Scanda-less Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This dude didn't he must pay, but to what extent?

If it is proven in court that he violated any laws, to the fullest extent provided by such laws. Really pretty basic stuff.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Date: December 13, 2010 11:50AM

Anon-user 'Scanda-less' wrote:
-----------------------------------------
> "blah blah blah I'm a racist minority blah balh balh ....
> ....slang -riddled ebonics posts"

WHAT'S THIS ABOUT "SLANG RIDDLED EBONICS" ?
LEARN TO SPELL , THEN YOU CAN PICK ON OTHER PEOPLES
TRIVIAL METHODS OF EXPRESSING THEMSELVES YOU BUMBLING BOZO.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Date: December 13, 2010 12:10PM

Anon-Idiot wrote :
--------------------------------------------
> 'Were we talking about a male student and a female teacher,
> nobody would be calling the 16 year old boy a "little boy",
> so let's not apply terms when they are convenient.'

ACTUALLY THERE ARE LOTS OF CHOICES :
-YOUNG MAN
-ADOLESCENT MALE
-UNDERAGED BOY

SO WOULD YOU PREFER WE REFER TO THE VICTIM AS ;

THE "IMMATURE WOMAN"

WOULD THAT STROKE YOU BETTER ?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: get real ()
Date: December 13, 2010 12:22PM

NO FCPS employee should prey on our students-PERIOD. I don't care how old they are. It is an abuse of authority.

If this creep had touched one of my daughters, his family would be planning his funeral right now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: December 13, 2010 12:25PM

get real Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> NO FCPS employee should prey on our
> students-PERIOD.

Almost well said but I'm assuming you mean by the above that other school system employees should prey on our students, or at least there is wiggle-room for the issue. That is pretty sick, just sayin'.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Just lock em lock up ()
Date: December 13, 2010 12:49PM

If this loser cannot get girls his own age and has to hit on his students than that is just plain SICK. Lock him up and throw away the key.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: F THAT DUDE ()
Date: December 13, 2010 01:11PM

ROT IN HELL WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: hellooo ()
Date: December 13, 2010 01:13PM

If they didn't have enough evidence then he wouldn't be in jail without bond right now. I know for a fact she had pretty incriminating evidence, supporting hers and a few other students cases. BTW he turned himself in that Thursday and then was arrested. White is a perv, everyone at the school knows it. No one is surprised that this happend everyone just wonders what took so long considering the amount of girls he has been involved with. This was 100% reoccurring every year that he has taught there. My friends would joke that he got more high school girls than the high school boys themselves. What Brian did to these girls was so wrong. He has destroyed lives, Jackies being one of them. Brian was mentally and physically abusive towards her. Unless you have been in one of those types of relationships, you really don't know how hard it is to get out of. Luckily no girl will ever have to take his abuse again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: anon ()
Date: December 13, 2010 01:45PM

"thats the dude that he had sexual relations with a girl that went to our school"

your boyfriend is a faggot

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: anon ()
Date: December 13, 2010 02:46PM

i completely agree with you. being a teenager girl you should
know right from wrong
regardless of your age. being 40 or 17, it's absurd that you people are judging this girl and his relationship because she is so young. it
does not matter. mr white was and still will be an azing teacher. he is the best teacher I have ever had. no for the arrongant people I want sleeping with him he was just nice and the coolest down to earth guy ever
I would never be mad at him for this because I knew that he was having relations with students. everyone did and nobody did anything about it.

free mr. white.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Centreville High School teacher arrested
Posted by: Picture ()
Date: December 13, 2010 04:00PM

Pictures?

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous12345AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 5


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********  ********  **         **     **  **    ** 
    **        **     **    **   ***   ***  **   **  
    **        **     **    **   **** ****  **  **   
    **        **     **    **   ** *** **  *****    
    **        **     *********  **     **  **  **   
    **        **           **   **     **  **   **  
    **        **           **   **     **  **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.