HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
speed camera on stone road?
Posted by: VA Phins Fan ()
Date: December 07, 2010 12:48AM

thought I saw a speed camera in front of london town elementary school the other day on stone road. anybody confirm this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: speed camera on stone road?
Posted by: kdawg ()
Date: December 07, 2010 01:57AM

nah bro youre fine drive fast

Posted by: Wally Pip ()
Date: December 07, 2010 07:30AM

Don't believe any speed or red light cameras in the Fairfax area?

Posted by: Eyes Lookin ()
Date: December 07, 2010 07:41AM

VA Phins Fan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> thought I saw a speed camera in front of london
> town elementary school the other day on stone
> road. anybody confirm this?

Unmanned? That would be new.

Lots of radar traps around that road (no matter WHAT it's called as it meanders from there through Sully Station and beyond). Close to the Sully District Substation so police can get their non-quotas filled easily.

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: December 07, 2010 09:33AM

Didn't think unmanned radar was permitted in Virginia. Red light cams - yes; speed cams - ????

Posted by: safe-but fast- driver ()
Date: December 07, 2010 10:15AM

i saw one of those "Your Speed is: xxmph" things near lee hwy going northbound. then saw two squad cars running radar going southbound just past Giant. I don't know why they spend so much time on that road...people generally don't drive that fast. they need to be looking for idoits, not people that are driving properly -- albeit faster than they should.

stop the moronic girl that slammed her brakes in front of my in a 35mph zone, and came to a crawling 5mph and when i past her she was holding her phone in front of her face almost running off the road.

stop the douchebag that pulled out in front of me (because i'm invisible?) causing me to slam on my brakes and almost get hit by the people behind me.

stop the extra-large SUV driving soccer mom on her phone weaving in and out of lanes to who's probably just had a half bottle of merlot.

stop the old hippy lady with 5 gps units suction cupped to her window and crap hanging from her rear view that can barely see over the steering wheel driving 15mph in her 25 yr old car.

stop the idiots that stop on green because they are lost.

stop the kid that thinks cutting across 4 lanes of traffic and barely missing cars is funny because he missed his turn.

Posted by: Bill N ()
Date: December 07, 2010 10:42AM

Road rage is underrated.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.