HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
CONTRIBUTE DEL OF MINOR
Posted by: wes ()
Date: August 15, 2007 10:50PM

i have been found guilty of contribute of a minor since my ex girlfriend father found out we were having sex. My ex didn't say anything in court since she was scared cause he father was gonna hurt her if she didn't do what she was told to say. I have been going out with her for 2 years and 7 months and this happend. I wanted to know how long does it take for it to come off my record. By the way she is 17 turning 18 in 4 months and im 18. It really sucks that it had to end like that.

I really need some help and info since i pretty much lost my future. thanks for anyone that helps

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CONTRIBUTE DEL OF MINOR
Posted by: pyramids17 ()
Date: August 15, 2007 11:09PM

How did you lose your future? I don't think it will come off your record unless it is expunged/suppressed. I think you can suppress it in Virginia but I don't know how to go about that. You CAN'T however get rid of your arrest record. That's permanent. I wouldn't even worry about it. Your future isn't ruined. Relax, it's a misdemeanor. You can still get a job. You haven't lost any rights.

What I want to know is...I had sex with an ex-girlfriend when I was 17 and she was 18. I thought nothing of it at the time, but did she commit statutory rape? Did she commit a crime? It was in New Jersey. Under NJ law, was I a "victim"? I don't see why they only go after men on this stuff. Not that I want that girl arrested. Just sayin'.

Posted by: Yo ()
Date: August 15, 2007 11:43PM

If she thinks her father will hurt her someone should be calling child protective services.

Posted by: slinkeyts ()
Date: August 16, 2007 12:28AM

thats what you get for fucking a 17 year old.

Posted by: tight punanny ()
Date: August 16, 2007 10:01AM

Was the slut worth it?

Posted by: Kid ()
Date: August 16, 2007 10:29AM

she was his ex girlfriend, and only one year younger...i dont get why people are badmouthing him.

Posted by: lawman ()
Date: August 16, 2007 11:05AM

just for ref by the way did you not get a lawyer if not its kinda the wrong time to be worried about your future... do that before trial.

§ 18.2-371. Causing or encouraging acts rendering children delinquent, abused, etc.; penalty. Any person eighteen years of age or older, including the parent of any child, who

(i) willfully contributes to, encourages, or causes any act, omission, or condition which renders a child delinquent, in need of services, in need of supervision, or abused or neglected as defined in §16.1-228,or

(ii) engages in consensual sexual intercourse with a child fifteen or older not his spouse, child, or grandchild, shall be guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor. This section shall not be construed as repealing, modifying, or in any way affecting §§ 18.2-18, 18.2-19, 18.2-61, 18.2-63, 18.2-66, and 18.2-347.
(Code 1950, § 18.1-14; 1960, c. 358; 1975, cc. 14, 15; 1981, cc. 397, 568; 1990, c. 797; 1991, c. 295; 1993, c. 411.)

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: August 18, 2007 03:03PM

slinkeyts Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> thats what you get for fucking a 17 year old.

Kid Wrote:
> she was his ex girlfriend, and only one year
> younger...i dont get why people are badmouthing
> him.

17 and a 18-year-old?! that guy is a sex offender!  -_-

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: August 21, 2007 12:18PM

wait... i thought the law was changed to they could be 2 or 3 years younger even if your 18... like.. 16+18 is ok?

or is that just applying to statitory.. and deliquency still applies?

or was that a movie? or a dream? :)

Posted by: joe ()
Date: August 21, 2007 01:16PM

@wes: You shouldn't post your age and name on this forum. Using the arrest and ticket search, your full name and address can be found. You should have just said that you are over 18, and she was 17. Also, your username should be something other then "wes".

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/21/2007 01:23PM by joe.

Posted by: Heather ()
Date: August 21, 2007 01:35PM

wes Wrote:
> I wanted to know
> how long does it take for it to come off my
> record.

NEVER. You are 18 years old and have been adjudicated as an adult. You will have this on your record forever.

Date: August 21, 2007 03:14PM

ah true that.. found him

Posted by: CHILDMOLESTOWNED ()
Date: August 21, 2007 09:24PM

GONZALEZ ","WESTLEY "," ","018"," 6308","INDIAN RUN ","PW","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","06/20/2007","CONTRIBUTE DEL OF MINOR "

Was it worth it?

child0az.jpg

Posted by: Dirty Jersey ()
Date: August 21, 2007 10:22PM

How can they prove you had sex with her? Did her dad catch you with ur peepee inside her chacha? Not sure how that would work, but dont they have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt u did this? Maybe this is a little diff than normal cases?

Date: August 22, 2007 07:53PM

bdimag Wrote:
> ah true that.. found him

And, you can find the name of the owners of the house, square footage of the land, and zoning of the land. Putting even your first name on the internet can reveal alot of information. They are all public records.

http://icare.fairfaxcounty.gov/Search/GenericSearch.aspx?mode=ADDRESS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2007 07:53PM by joe.

Date: August 22, 2007 10:04PM

aint it scary?

(703) 658-2*88

*censored*

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2007 10:08PM by bdimag.

Date: August 22, 2007 10:29PM

bdimag Wrote:
> aint it scary?

Yes, something as innocent as a nickname, and age can reveal a lot of info.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.