HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123456AllNext
Current Page: 5 of 6
Re: Pit bull owners are Insane
Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: July 18, 2012 10:59PM

Disappointed Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Spics? I'm american, graduated from both a private
> school and college, work at a law firm at an
> extremely young age, and you are seriously
> degrading hispanics and african american people? I
> have a pit bull and am engaged to a Mexican man.
> Our pit bull mix is the sweetest dog in the world.
> Oh, and for my fiancé, the "spic" you
> mentioned... he makes 5,000 dollars a month as the
> head chef for his catering company. Please go get
> an education and a new vocabulary.

That's what everyone says right before their pit bull eats a toddler. I don't see how you people are not getting this.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: July 19, 2012 07:16AM

@Mr M - cause some of them simply dont care about yr kids as much as they care about their dog

check out how the ppl in Arlington feel about their friendly neighborhood pit owner: http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/animal-rights/teen-alejandro-morales-saves-dad-pit-bull-attack

The victim said the dogs’ owner has not spoken to him since the attack, but he is afraid the man is angry and will confront him about the loss of his pets. "I don't want any problems with him. I just want to live in peace," Foronda told reporters.

what's sad is that there are good pit owners. They just seem to be few and far between :(

@disappointed: +1. dont let the racism dismay you - it's all bullshit, you know that.
@Ito - EXACTLY! :)
@pitbull owner - hey there! Let's check out those AWESOME NANNY SKILLS!!! Seems the kids in this news story are MOST CERTAINLY being taught something from pit bulls, eh? http://www.northjersey.com/clifton/Clifton_boys_911_call_helps_police_stop_pit_bull_attack_on_his_sister.html

Posted by: Dominique ()
Date: July 27, 2012 03:12PM

I find it funny you are hating on pitbulls.
Considering the FIRST dog to ever enter the white house WAS TWO Pitbulls.
And one of the first War dogs WAS a pitbull.

Most of the TIME the DOGS are NOT PITBULLS that attack.

There are bout 50 different types of Pits in the world.

Half of the time is is the Bully dog that owners feed steriods too.

So before you hate on the breed make sure you HAVE THE RIGHT BREED.

Also... Why doesn't the media and so forth BLAME THE OWNER who TRAINED and BEAT the dog.
Ever wonder why the dog is full of hate?
Lets see...

Would you like to eat Crappy meals and only be fed a few times a week...No? well that was BAD owners do.

Would you like to be tied outside with no weather protection?
Or tied to a breeding stand and forced to be bred?

NO thought not.

try visiting a pitbull before you judge it.

Because all you are doing is making a fool out of yourself...

PROUD OWNER OF A SERVICE DOG PITBULL <3.

Posted by: Doggy Stylin! ()
Date: July 27, 2012 05:29PM

"Would you like to be tied to a breeding stand and forced to be bred?"

Shit yeah!

Posted by: native 1963 ()
Date: July 28, 2012 10:16AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @Mr M - cause some of them simply dont care about
> yr kids as much as they care about their dog
>
> check out how the ppl in Arlington feel about
> their friendly neighborhood pit owner:
> http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/animal-righ
> ts/teen-alejandro-morales-saves-dad-pit-bull-attac
> k
>
> The victim said the dogs’ owner has not spoken
> to him since the attack, but he is afraid the man
> is angry and will confront him about the loss of
> his pets. "I don't want any problems with him. I
> just want to live in peace," Foronda told
> reporters.
>
> what's sad is that there are good pit owners.
> They just seem to be few and far between :(
>
> @disappointed: +1. dont let the racism dismay you
> - it's all bullshit, you know that.
> @Ito - EXACTLY! :)
> @pitbull owner - hey there! Let's check out those
> AWESOME NANNY SKILLS!!! Seems the kids in this
> news story are MOST CERTAINLY being taught
> something from pit bulls, eh?
> http://www.northjersey.com/clifton/Clifton_boys_91
> 1_call_helps_police_stop_pit_bull_attack_on_his_si
> ster.html

THE ORIGINAL POSTER IS SO CORRECT !!!!!!! I BET THE OWNER OF THESE KILLING MACHINES IS A COMPLETE MORON AND MOST LIKELY VOTED AND WILL VOTE FOR OBAMA.

Posted by: STDC Mike ()
Date: August 01, 2012 10:10AM

Too much horse shit to read here, you folks don't know your elbows from your asses as far as the American Pit Bull Terrier goes. LOL at all of you knuckleheads, like a bunch of broads in a sewing circle, gossiping about who you don't like in the neighborhood and starting rumors about them. Clowns.

STDC Mike
StreetTeamDC@gmail.com

PS - A conception stand, a breeding stand, is not something exclusive to breeding these vicious monsters, these killing machines. They even make them for lil' itty bitty chihuahuas...cause guess what, breeding dogs is not making sweet romance. It's knockin' a bitch up for the purpose of producing a litter of pups. Sometimes they aren't 100% willing and/or interested. HA!

Posted by: former owner ()
Date: August 01, 2012 12:55PM

Most pit bulls are fed raw meat. These owners will not admit this fact. The vet will tell you if you don't give them bloody red meat every once in awhile they will turn on you. If the owner stops feeding meat the pit will get agressive.

former owner

Posted by: STDC Mike ()
Date: August 01, 2012 01:00PM

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA @ former owner.

You have elevated the level of jackassery in this thread.

STDC Mike
StreetTeamDC@gmail.com

Posted by: Wiggro ()
Date: August 02, 2012 07:10AM

Pit bulls are the main reason I carry. Zombies are only the secondary reason. Let a loose pit bull run up on me and watch me shoot it 'til slide lock.

Posted by: Wignogro ()
Date: August 02, 2012 09:01PM

Open or concealed?

Date: August 03, 2012 07:41AM

are concealed pitbulls legal now? :)

Posted by: about time ()
Date: August 10, 2012 05:16PM

Maryland votes to euthanize the breed today.

Posted by: gg6 ()
Date: August 10, 2012 07:52PM

Punish the deed and not the breed! I am sick of people trying to scare others into hating this breed! I hold owners responsible. These dogs are terriers and in Europe they don't have the problem we do. We have idiotic irresponsible owners and breeders to blame. I used to own 2 Rottweilers and boy did I get the rudest stares and comments from some strangers. My gentke giants would have taken a bullet to protect me. Pits are the same. I support education and cracking down on irresponsible owners and dog rings, not punishing the breed. Humans are the root if the problem!

Posted by: Grrr! ()
Date: August 17, 2012 09:47AM

Latest Peace-loving Pit/Presa news...

Aug 17 DECATUR, Ga. – Police outside Atlanta say a college student who took in abandoned animals was attacked and killed by a dog.

DeKalb County police tell The Atlanta Journal-Constitution that 23-year-old Rebecca Carey was killed at her Decatur home sometime over the weekend.

Authorities say Carey had five dogs living with her at the time of her death. They included a pit bull she had owned for six years. Other dogs included a boxer mix she had taken in and a Presa, a large Spanish breed. Authorities say she was also dogsitting another Presa for a friend.

The friend discovered her body Sunday afternoon after Carey failed to show up for work at Alpharetta's Loving Hands Animal Clinic.

DeKalb County police spokeswoman Mekka Parish says all of the dogs were euthanized Wednesday.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/17/georgia-woman-who-rescued-animals-killed-in-dog-attack/#ixzz23oKv9SVU

Posted by: mAya ()
Date: August 17, 2012 12:06PM

okay who ever said if you dont let your pit eat bloody meat at times it will get aggresive...i dont think so i've had my pit for almost 4 years and has never got a taste of meat thats bloody or red that just retatred! My pit has never been agessive in any way so i dont think what you said is true....sorry

Posted by: native 1960 ()
Date: August 24, 2012 08:45AM

The Original Poster is correct about the breed and owners. There is no law preventing your next door neighbor owning four pitt bulls. Nothing you can do unless they attack. So you can just be neighborly and wait for one or more of your loved ones to get ripped to pieces. Fairfax better wake up!

A pack of pit bulls ripped through the front of a Southern California man’s minivan in a stunning display of force that would make Cujo cringe.
So what drove the dogs to such destruction? A kitty stuck in the bumper area, Palm Springs police Sgt. Mike Kovaleff said Tuesday.
The unidentified owner's Dodge minivan was parked at his home in Banning where he saw the damage to his vehicle Monday morning, according to CBS affiliate KESQ in Palm Springs.
“He discovered that his vehicle had been significantly damaged by his four pit bull dogs, in an attempt to attack an unknown animal or rodent while his vehicle was parked overnight,”
Attachments:
pitbull23n-2-web.jpg

Posted by: WhiteGuy ()
Date: August 24, 2012 09:08AM

Only poor people own pitbulls.

Posted by: ratchakkk ()
Date: September 12, 2012 08:42PM

don tyou fucking judge the breed you fuck head ignorant!!!!! blame the ass holes that raise em as killing machine!!! they have been breed to babysit pretty much. Stop being so close minded !!! Learn before judge!!!

Posted by: offended pitbull owner ()
Date: September 18, 2012 02:11PM

i have pitt bulls and i am an honors student which means that i am smart enough to know that pitbulls are not killers unlike some people who are bitchy prisses who haven't even seen a pitbull in person but are still to uninteligent enough to act like they know what they are talking about. Just because you saw a story on the news doesnt make you godlike enough to put such horrible and unintelligent judgement on such a misunderstood breed. How dare all of you.

Posted by: offended pitbull owner ()
Date: September 18, 2012 02:15PM

also, to the person that said that only poor people own pit bulls, I happen to live in a wealthy neighborhood in Syosset, NY. and i also make a steady income as a successful horse vet.

Posted by: strike 3 ()
Date: September 18, 2012 02:59PM

offended pitbull owner Wrote:
> i have pitt bulls and i am an honors student which
> means that i am smart enough to know that pitbulls
> are not killers unlike some people who are bitchy
> prisses who haven't even seen a pitbull in person
> but are still to uninteligent enough to act like
> they know what they are talking about. Just
> because you saw a story on the news doesnt make
> you godlike enough to put such horrible and
> unintelligent judgement on such a misunderstood
> breed. How dare all of you.

With grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors like that, I am calling bull shit on your claim to be an honors student. As such, you have pretty much confirmed the stupidity of pit bull owners.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: September 18, 2012 08:45PM

offended pitbull owner Wrote:
> also, to the person that said that only poor
> people own pit bulls, I happen to live in a
> wealthy neighborhood in Syosset, NY. and i also
> make a steady income as a successful horse vet.

Good for you! When your pit bull snaps and attacks another animal, you'll be able to patch the victim right up.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: My pit will bite ()
Date: October 18, 2012 01:54PM

any maulings lately?

Posted by: HOA MGR ()
Date: October 18, 2012 10:59PM

any mallings lately?

Yes, in Ballston.

Posted by: Melody ()
Date: October 24, 2012 04:58PM

Pit Bull owners should have to take out some liability insurance. If your lovely little pit decides just out of the blue to maul someone then hey you can compensate their family for the loss and of course if they live through it pay for all their required medical and cosmetic surgeries. Just commmon sense. Comparison: I was bitten by a Doberman several years ago and it barely broke the skin. Friend of mine was mauled by a Pitt and was lucky to have her life. $100,000 worth of surgeries and the owner hasn't a pot to pee in anyway so, not much good to sue. If pitt owners can't even admit that their dogs are more dangerous in regards to the types of damage it can do then the discussion is moot. Their response is always that "all dogs can bite" Ummm, yeah all dogs can, but very very very few actually maul and kill. Common sense again, but we're are lacking that small little brain deveopment these days..

Posted by: Dog Whisper ()
Date: October 25, 2012 06:27PM

Give me a pitbull owner over a poodle owner.

Posted by: mama ()
Date: November 14, 2012 12:28PM

To those dumb ass, self absorbed, assinine, close minded dick fucks.... My husband and I have had a total of 5 pits... Just so you know my husband is part of our military that has been fighting for your freedom. We dont rock grills in our mouth or have tatoos all over our body.. we also have 4 children ages 2 to 16... NEVER not once has any of them hurt or attempted to hurt any of our children.
IT IS HOW THE DOGS ARE RAISED.. My grandmother had a german sheppard that was scarier than my dogs. Dont blame or steriotype any breed look at how they are raised.

PLZ keep your shit to yourself if you have no clue about what your saying..
Didnt your mama ever tell you "if you cant say anything nice, dont say nothin at all"

Posted by: mama ()
Date: November 14, 2012 12:37PM

Are you shitting me.. We are lacking in brain size.. To all you ass wipes out there that think pit bulls are the only danger out there, take your head out of your ass for just a minute.They are loving and caring animals. I cant stress it enough when I say. STOP going after the breed and go after the owners for what they teach there bullys..

I have had five over the last 10 years and I have three kids between the age of two and sixteen.
And so you know my sixteen year old sleeps with the 8 yr old pit and has for 8 nyrs.my children all have there own bully. My 13 yr old, sleeps with the 5 year old and has for 5 years. My two yr old sleeps with her 5 month old pup. they all have there own pillows and blankets and they are our family. the dogs are so good with the kids and yet it is ignorence that people look at me and judge me when they see my dogs. Get to know someone (bullys) before you take out a set opinion.

Posted by: Z3R0 ()
Date: November 14, 2012 12:49PM

mama Wrote:
> To those dumb ass, self absorbed, assinine, close
> minded dick fucks.... My husband and I have had a
> total of 5 pits... Just so you know my husband is
> part of our military that has been fighting for
> your freedom. We dont rock grills in our mouth or
> have tatoos all over our body.. we also have 4
> children ages 2 to 16... NEVER not once has any of
> them hurt or attempted to hurt any of our
> children.
> IT IS HOW THE DOGS ARE RAISED.. My grandmother
> had a german sheppard that was scarier than my
> dogs. Dont blame or steriotype any breed look at
> how they are raised.
>
> PLZ keep your shit to yourself if you have no clue
> about what your saying..
> Didnt your mama ever tell you "if you cant say
> anything nice, dont say nothin at all"

Your kids must be too damn ugly for the dogs to want to attack.

notice who gets more love in the picture LoLz
Date: November 14, 2012 04:04PM

@Z - pic unrelated
Attachments:
loving mother.jpg

Posted by: Zac ()
Date: November 15, 2012 09:37PM

Dude you are talking about certain breeds of dogs being more likely to attack a human. Please do some work research what you say instead of just hearing things from someone else and taking that as fact. Pit Bulls were actually originally bred to be Family Companions watching over children during the day while they were out in the fields. Please do not take my word for it do some work research form your own opinion instead of blindly following like every other blind helpless lemur in America.

Posted by: Zac ()
Date: November 15, 2012 09:39PM

I have two Pits and you are retarded unless you are trolling I think you should be castrated to prevent your genes from being passed on to the next generation. It would be for the good of the country I promise you.

Date: November 15, 2012 10:06PM

hey Zac!!!

YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT!!!

from y'allsown website, says dogs were bred to be fighters........

http://www.bulldogbreeds.com/americanpitbullterrier.html

Originally bred from a variety of bulldogs and terriers, American breeders increased his weight and gave him a more powerful head. A forbearer to the Staffordshire Bull Terrier, they were originally bred to be a fighting dog.

Sorry to put reality in yr bullshit there.............

Posted by: Hopeless Cause ()
Date: November 16, 2012 12:47PM

Pit Bulls = Ghetto Bling for Attention Whores

Not only has the breed proven itself to be unpredictable and dangerous...

...they are every bit as tasteless as a mouthful of gold teeth, a body covered in poorly applied tattoos, a face full of scrap metal, rings hanging in earlobes, fangs glued to eyeteeth, lowered junk cars with spinner hubcaps, all the bullshit things that you see the less-educated-lower-income-class do to bring attention to themselves in an effort to appear tough.

Pathetic pleas for attention by America's Moron-Class.

Posted by: sringfield ()
Date: November 16, 2012 09:15PM

My neighbor, a sweet little old lady had to have her 10 year old pit put down because it snapped.She went to move her pitt's food bowl and it attacked her. She was able to get away and lock herself in the pantry. She called neighbor from the window and the animal warden got the dog. The dog was deemed mad and was put down. This just goes to show you these animals are ticking time bombs.

but he's been such a good dog for SOOOO LONG! You should take him! LoLz
Date: November 17, 2012 08:22AM

Posted by: Loves Pitbulls ()
Date: November 17, 2012 09:58AM

you are insane! & totally ignorant of the breed!! those dogs were trained to fight...i have a pitbull & so do numerous people I know & guess what idiot they are the sweetest most loving animal, they LOVE children!! My 2 kids grew up around her & now my grandsons......gee not even one movement to harm them only to lick them.....wow kill her right......i also have a jack russell/ beagle mix.....mean & a Chihuahua who can be mean but morons like you dont realize its the owner or the particular dog NOT the breed......i got the jack & chih from someone & they can be mean @ times.....just like people some good & some mean (like you).....i know you will come back with something else stupid to say because you are so ignorant but how dare you talk out of your ass so to speak!! Learn the breed asshole!

Posted by: Pitbull lover ()
Date: November 17, 2012 10:02AM

zac your awesome! Asshole walk don't run so you don't breed before we have another ignorant asshole on this earth!

Posted by: pitbull lover ()
Date: November 17, 2012 10:06AM

just ask Helen Keller (the blind lady) & lil Rascals about pitbulls & many more in history.... & my 89 yr old mom who loves my pit you wimp!

Posted by: loves pitbulls ()
Date: November 17, 2012 10:16AM

hey Melodie glad you admit you have that"SMALL" brain power lmao.....too bad it wasn't you! You ignorant moron! Read Helen Keller......little rascals old tv show & gee we even had one in the white house imagine that! go play in the street! funny you and your friend were attack hmmmmmmmm

Posted by: loves pitbulls ()
Date: November 17, 2012 10:22AM

OMG are you kidding me! WOW....hmmmmmmmm pit is 14 still no bloody red meat & still no attacks......REALLY!!!!!

Posted by: ho ho ho the pit will maul ()
Date: December 01, 2012 08:12AM

Please be careful this Holiday season. It has been proven the pit bull does not like Holiday decorations and they can trigger an attack. Many expert dog handlers say pit bulls get very agitated by shiny wrapping paper, tinsel, candles and even christmas music. This is a time when the usual friendly can snap and maul anyone in sight. Children are the most common victim as they are the right size and provoke a threat to them. My neighbors pit went crazy last year and attacked the grandparents visiting for the holiday. Most pit bulls get confused and excited because the alpha dog (the owner) shows affection to someonne other than the pit and the pit can not tolerate this.

and look at the pics!!!! They were SOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!!
Date: December 01, 2012 08:26AM

The mail carrier, Jeff Glenn of Norwich, was listed in fair condition with multiple bite wounds and possible broken bones at The William W. Backus Hospital.

MERRY CHRISTMAS MAIL CARRIERS!!!
Attachments:
356_NpAdvSinglePhoto.jpg.gif

Posted by: Sloop Dogg ()
Date: December 01, 2012 10:09AM

Please be careful this Holiday season. It has been proven the pit bull does not like Holiday decorations and they can trigger an attack. Many expert dog handlers say pit bulls get very agitated by shiny wrapping paper, tinsel, candles and even christmas music. This is a time when the usual friendly can snap and maul anyone in sight. Children are the most common victim as they are the right size and provoke a threat to them. My neighbors pit went crazy last year and attacked the grandparents visiting for the holiday. Most pit bulls get confused and excited because the alpha dog (the owner) shows affection to someonne other than the pit and the pit can not tolerate this.

Certainly adds up to a great reason to own a pitbull

Date: December 14, 2012 09:29AM

How was your 12/12/12?

Pit bulls maul California man to death, officials say

The man was found dead Tuesday night in the driveway of a home in Selma. Animal control officers later impounded four pit bulls, six pit bull puppies and two other dogs at a house next door, NBC affiliate KSEE TV reported.
Excerpt)

Date: December 14, 2012 10:04AM

@native - but it's ok cause the man was not as adorable as the dog, you see.........

Posted by: Yoyoma ()
Date: December 14, 2012 10:09PM

Wish they had a Pitbull registry like they do for sex offenders. Kind of hard to decide who I'd rather live next to.

Posted by: Could be worse ()
Date: December 14, 2012 11:29PM

How about a sex offender who owns a pitbull?

guess she was a threat, eh?
Date: January 14, 2013 03:13PM

man, you cant make this stuff up..........................

http://gwdtoday.com/main.asp?SectionID=2&SubSectionID=27&ArticleID=23375

Posted by: Got a puppy for you, Mom ()
Date: January 14, 2013 05:41PM

I've been so wrong about pitbulls..if I could train one to kill my mother-in-law, I'd get one in a second...wait, you don't even have to train them...they're ready to go!

Posted by: dieing breed ()
Date: January 14, 2013 10:52PM

i was very fortunate to escape a pit bull attack. it belonged to a friend whom i hadn't seen in years but stopped by to say hello one day since i was in the area. a friend of his let me in and said wait bill will be back from 7-11 in a minute. that guy disappeared down the hallway and out of the kitchen came charging this growling pit bull. i just barely made it out the door and got the door shut. if there had been a storm door i'd have been seriously injured or killed. i have since gotten over my fear of pit bulls and rotwielers as well. don't tell me those breeds aren't naturally more prone to attack than others. i never hear on the news " a six year old child was malled by a collie" it's always pit bulls and rotwielers

Posted by: Pitlover ()
Date: February 23, 2013 06:09PM

It's natural to see a tore up baby and want to kill the dogs that did it. But you know, dry dog food is way harder than a persons nose, lips or face and Chiwawas crunch up dry dog food no problem. I see pits at the hospital visiting little sick kids. I see pits all over acting just fine. Sometimes ALL DOGS bite, and maybe some people shouldn't have ANY dog. Lots of people have attack dogs too, and they're careful and nobody ever gets bit cause they are responsible. Stupid people hit people with hammers sometimes, crash cars into people, stab people with knives, so should hammers, cars and knives be against the law, or just put stupid people in prison?

ANOTHER FAIL ARGUMENT
Date: February 23, 2013 06:43PM

Christ, pitlover are you DENSE!?!?!

hammers, cars, knives are ALL inanimate objects, dumbass.

A damn dog is ALIVE - a being that is NOT ALWAYS under the control of it's owner (such as a hammer, car, or knife)

p.s. there are drunk drivers just doing fine on the roads - causing no wrecks at all..............guess you feel we should rethink those laws too, right? o_0

Re: ANOTHER FAIL ARGUMENT
Posted by: oo buck ()
Date: February 23, 2013 07:09PM

Just a friendly reminder to you nigs spics and white trash. If your little Pit attacks my dog or my family it will be killed. I don't give a shit if it was a "nice dog". Keep it chained up and fenced off or I will kill it. Thanks and god bless.

Now return to your stupid criminal lives.

Posted by: oo buck ()
Date: February 23, 2013 07:17PM

Here is an idea what your dog will look like if it gets out and attacks. Thanks and go fuck yourselves.
Attachments:
o-NYPD-SHOOT-DOG-900.jpg

Posted by: pit bulls kill ()
Date: March 23, 2013 08:34AM

any maukings lately?

Posted by: exocet ()
Date: March 26, 2013 02:21AM

This breed is only still around as a novelty for retarded tv shows, news stories, and so that people can get overly defensive of them. They are otherwise not even really good at anything in particular. And they're ugly as sin. You can't take the pitbull out of the pitbull. It's called instinct. What is wrong with rescuing a perfectly normal lab? Oh that's right, the pitbuls in the shelter mangled them all. Idiots.

Posted by: Pits Are The Tits! ()
Date: March 26, 2013 04:06AM

For the sake of God, I hope you people against pits are just trolling. If not, you might be the biggest group of idiots I have ever met.

I actually just recently visited an old friend who's pit I took care of as a puppy for a couple weeks. The moment that "vicious" pit laid eyes on me, guess what it did? Licked the hell out of my face! Yep, she clamped her paws on my face and gave me the most ferocious licking someone could ever have! I was so scared for my life! God saved me from that girl's wrath /sarcasm. Seriously though, what an amazing dog she is! She has NEVER gotten vicious towards man or dog and is one of the sweetest dogs I have ever encountered.

If anyone tried to harm that pit's life, I'd take my ol' .45 and put one right between your fear-mongering eyes.

And just so there is no confusion-

yes, both the owner and I are white (goodbye "race" argument)

yes, both of us are college educated (goodbye "uneducated" argument)

no, neither of us are anywhere near poverty (goodbye "poor" argument)

and no, neither of us voted for Obama (goodbye "liberal yuppie" argument)

You people need to actually learn about the breed and get your head out of your own ass. Just a quick refrence- http://www.dontbullymybreed.org/

Maybe by reading some facts on that site, you'lll realize pits aren't nearly as bad as you think (or want) them to be.

Posted by: grosssssssssss ()
Date: March 26, 2013 08:12AM

> yes, both the owner and I are white (goodbye
> "race" argument)

white trailer trash doesn't count. Wiggers don't count too.

> yes, both of us are college educated (goodbye
> "uneducated" argument)

community college or Radford doesn't count.

> no, neither of us are anywhere near poverty
> (goodbye "poor" argument)

string of robberies do not count.

> and no, neither of us voted for Obama (goodbye
> "liberal yuppie" argument)

conspiracy theorists don't count.

If you actually went to college you would be familiar with the
term outlier. Of course, right now you looking up the definition.

Posted by: Pits are dangerous ()
Date: March 26, 2013 08:17AM

lol here is a link from WSHH of the video of a PIT in the hood attacking an entire barber shop. It took on 5 guys. 5 grown men had trouble taking down just one pit. Imagine what would happen if it went after your kids!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhUi2438Wn8QGMw6Z8

Posted by: ummmm yeah they are safe... ()
Date: March 26, 2013 08:20AM

Posted by: Really? ()
Date: March 26, 2013 09:01AM

ummmm yeah they are safe... Wrote:
> Linda Henry loses arms, eye after attack by her
> dogs. Happened very recently.
>
> http://www.ksdk.com/news/world/article/369556/28/W
> oman-loses-arms-eye-after-attack-by-her-dogs?odyss
> ey=obinsite&odyssey=obinsite

So Louisiana is Fairfax?

Posted by: pitts love to kill ()
Date: March 26, 2013 10:05AM

Gabrielle Giffords’ Husband Pulls Daughter’s Dog Off Sea Lion In Laguna Beach

Take a look at what a vicious pit and a stupid owner can do. This innocent sea lion was eaten alive by a killing machine. This owner and breed are more dangerous than any gun. The sea lion was murdered and Police said the Kelly family did nothing wrong and no one will face any charges. So it's ok to kill sea lions give me a break. Where are the animal lovers or PETA. Nothing wrong, the owner should be jailed and given a court date.

The graphic video, which he later posted on YouTube, showed the young girl screaming while her dog had the sea lion by the neck.

Posted by: Zapista! ()
Date: March 26, 2013 11:42AM

ummmm yeah they are safe... Wrote:
> Linda Henry loses arms, eye after attack by her
> dogs. Happened very recently.
>
> http://www.ksdk.com/news/world/article/369556/28/W
> oman-loses-arms-eye-after-attack-by-her-dogs?odyss
> ey=obinsite&odyssey=obinsite

Pit bull owners who think their dogs are no more dangerous than other dogs are idiots, plain and simple. I had this conversation with a co-worker for a couple of years after he bought a pit. He made all the same moronic noises people on this thread are making: "it's not the pit it's the owner", "you don't understand the breed" etc.,

This past summer he was out of work for a couple of days and when he came in his entire arm was in a cast. Seems that his wonderful, loving pit bull tore up one of his elderly neighbors and when he tried to stop the insane four legged freak it turned on him and practically tore his arm off.

The dog was ran wild in the neighborhood until the PWPD showed up and shot it dead. His elderly neighbors are suing him for something in the neighborhood of a bazillion dollars and he is scheduled for his third arm operation in April.

What a great pet.

Posted by: SFB ()
Date: March 26, 2013 12:24PM

Most folks think they know a pitbull when they see one. Actually defining what that is to the level of being enforceable law is not that simple. All dogs can pose some risk and some more than others. i have been bitten 5 or 6 times during my life but never by a pit bull or rotweiller. I always exercise caution around dogs that could hurt me or my loved ones. My sisters rotweiller was very sweet but big enough to easily kill my children when they were small. My father was attacked by a St. Bernard while he was riding a motorcycle. I use to cross paths with Pressa Canario that looked like it could turn me and my dog in to hamburger. Dogs are potentially dangerous and breeding any dog for fighting, size, strength and aggression creates problems but you can't blame all of that on one breed such as Pit Bulls.

Posted by: pits are f'in ugly ()
Date: March 26, 2013 12:35PM

whatever whatever and whatever. not much of a dog person myself, only met a few dogs that i like, and have met a few pits all of which seemed to have a fine temperment. i still don't trust 'em - they're wild animals and some will most certainly turn on you. you don't know how why or when, but it absolutely happens no matter how much effort the owner has put into training. my main issue with pits is that they are just fucking ugly. seriously, i don't know why a person would choose one of these ugly stinking beasts as a household pet. i think they should all be exterminated simply because they are so god damn ugly.

Posted by: PitBullOwnersAreInDenial ()
Date: March 26, 2013 02:51PM

SFB Wrote:
> > Dogs are potentially dangerous and breeding any
> dog for fighting, size, strength and aggression
> creates problems but you can't blame all of that
> on one breed such as Pit Bulls.

Nobody is blaming pit bulls for everything, but the data is very clear: There were 38 fatal dog attacks in the U.S. during the calendar year 2012. Pit bulls were responsible for 23 (61%) of those deaths which is amazing because pit bulls make up less than 5% of the total U.S. dog population. Together, pit bulls (23) and Rottweilers (3), the second most lethal dog breed, accounted for 68% of all fatal attacks in 2012. In the 8-year period from 2005 to 2012, this combination accounted for 73% (183) of the total recorded deaths (251).

In 2012, half of the pit bull fatal attack victims were children, ages 8-years and younger.

That is why so many rationale, intelligent people question the sanity of pit bull owners in general, and pit bull owners with small children in particular.

Posted by: pit bull owners are shit ()
Date: April 04, 2013 01:49PM

YOU CAN'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU READ!!!!!!!!!

Autopsy results in toddler pit bull attack death released
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
WBXH-5 hours ago
Autopsy results in toddler pit bull attack death released ... the family of a 21-month-old toddler that was mauled to death by seven pit bulls.

Pit Bull Attack On Boy, 9, Is Still Being Investigated
Greeneville Sun-2 hours ago
In February, a nine-year-old boy was brutally attacked by a pit bull at his home in western Greene County, according to Greene County Sheriff's ...

Arrest Made in Callaway Pit Bull Mix Attack
WJHG-TV-13 hours ago
A Callaway man who owns the dogs that attacked a 7-year old neighbor yesterday, is now facing charges. Bay County Sheriff's investigators ...
+Show moreShow less

Mauling victim 'fighting for his life'The News Herald-15 hours agoall 5 news sources »
Pit Bull Attack Seriously Injures Labrador Retriever
KRCRTV.COM-Apr 2, 2013
A pit bull attacked a Labrador retriever yesterday, leaving it with numerous puncture wounds and dislocating its leg. Susan Wagner said she ...

Pitbull Attacks 6-Year-Old In Courtyard Of NH Condo Complex
CBS Local-Apr 1, 2013
LONDONDERRY, N.H. (CBS) – Six-year-old Sarah Stewart was playing with friends in the courtyard of her Londonderry, New Hampshire ...

Taking Care of Tyler, 7-Year-Old Attacked by Pit Bulls
WJHG-TV-18 hours ago
Tyler Jett suffered severe head and neck injuries when two pit bull mixed breed dogs attacked him in the yard of his home on Kelly Court.

Toddler attacked by family's pitbull
Providence Eyewitness News-Apr 2, 2013
JOHNSTON, R.I. (WPRI) – A 2-year-old boy was taken to the hospital after police say his family's pet pitbull attacked him. According to Deputy ...
+Show moreShow less

Johnston toddler attacked by family pit bullThe Providence Journal-Apr 2, 2013Boy Attacked by Family Pit BullPatch.com-Apr 3, 2013all 7 news sources »
Cops kill pit bull after severe attack on Mount Olive owners
The Star-Ledger - NJ.com-by Louis Hochman-Mar 28, 2013
MOUNT OLIVE — Police officers shot and killed a pit bull after it attacked its owners, putting one in the hospital for several days, according to a ...

Details released in Walworth pit bull attack
Walworth County Today-Apr 2, 2013
WALWORTH — What started as an annoyed slap to deter a jumping dog ended in a horrific attack by two pit bull dogs that left a babysitter's ...

Five-year-old in hospital after attack by pit bull in NS
CTV News-6 hours ago
NEW GERMANY, N.S. -- A five-year-old child was rushed to the hospital on Wednesday after being attacked by a pit bull in Nova Scotia's ...

Posted by: JenK ()
Date: April 04, 2013 07:15PM

What's wrong with owning a normal lab? Well, here's my answer...http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/65338251.aspx
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/dog-killed-2-month-old-baby-ripped-child-legs-father-slept-room-police-article-1.1065711

Dismembered 2month old via Lab.....I guess they can't blame that on a pit bull...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/months-infant-mauling-dog-attack-mcgrew-home-article-1.1237732

Although, after losing and regaining custody of the other two kids, one of the other children was attacked by a DIFFERENT dog, no pit bull mention here either.

Maybe you racist fucks should google all dog attacks instead of just pits. Maybe it's just natural selection and they're ridding us of some dumb fucks who will grow up and continue to be dumb fucks. Watch your fucking kids.

@Gordo-you know I'm trying to get one. Mainly to prove all the damn haters wrong and cause they're the sweetest of any dog I personally have ever met, plus, if I'm gonna have a dog, I do want it to be one powerful enough to kill anyone who ever comes after me....we'll eat babies together ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/04/2013 07:15PM by JenK.

Posted by: Great Logic ()
Date: April 04, 2013 09:00PM

What's wrong with owning a normal lab? Well, here's my answer...http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/65338251.aspx
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/dog-killed-2-month-old-baby-ripped-child-legs-father-slept-room-police-article-1.1065711

Dismembered 2month old via Lab.....I guess they can't blame that on a pit bull...

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/months-infant-mauling-dog-attack-mcgrew-home-article-1.1237732

Although, after losing and regaining custody of the other two kids, one of the other children was attacked by a DIFFERENT dog, no pit bull mention here either.

Maybe you racist fucks should google all dog attacks instead of just pits. Maybe it's just natural selection and they're ridding us of some dumb fucks who will grow up and continue to be dumb fucks. Watch your fucking kids.

@Gordo-you know I'm trying to get one. Mainly to prove all the damn haters wrong and cause they're the sweetest of any dog I personally have ever met, plus, if I'm gonna have a dog, I do want it to be one powerful enough to kill anyone who ever comes after me....we'll eat babies together ;)

A very lucid and compelling argument in defense of pitbulls...so, by your logic, if pitbull gets loose and kills an innocent child down the street the kid is a "dumb fuck?"

You do sound like a typical pitbull owner, or wannabe in this case...by all means, get one...this should be interesting.

Posted by: DOG NOT KILLING MACHINE LOVER ()
Date: April 04, 2013 09:04PM

JenK Wrote:
> What's wrong with owning a normal lab? Well,
> here's my
> answer...http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums
> /thread/65338251.aspx
> http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/dog-kille
> d-2-month-old-baby-ripped-child-legs-father-slept-
> room-police-article-1.1065711
>
> Dismembered 2month old via Lab.....I guess they
> can't blame that on a pit bull...
>
> http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/months-in
> fant-mauling-dog-attack-mcgrew-home-article-1.1237
> 732
>
> Although, after losing and regaining custody of
> the other two kids, one of the other children was
> attacked by a DIFFERENT dog, no pit bull mention
> here either.
>
> Maybe you racist fucks should google all dog
> attacks instead of just pits. Maybe it's just
> natural selection and they're ridding us of some
> dumb fucks who will grow up and continue to be
> dumb fucks. Watch your fucking kids.
>
> @Gordo-you know I'm trying to get one. Mainly to
> prove all the damn haters wrong and cause they're
> the sweetest of any dog I personally have ever
> met, plus, if I'm gonna have a dog, I do want it
> to be one powerful enough to kill anyone who ever
> comes after me....we'll eat babies together ;)

THIS WAS NO NORMAL LAB IT WAS A LAB/PIT MIX YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE!

A LAB/PIT MIX A LAB/PIT MIX A PIT/LAB MIX YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE!

SEE WHAT LITTLE PIT MIX CAN DO TO A DOG YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE!

STUPID INSAINE OWNER STUPID ASSHOLE POSTER!

Posted by: Insearchof ()
Date: May 18, 2013 03:13PM

I am looking for a pit bull. I'm probably going to end up going to a shelter, but if anyone has or knows anyone getting rid of their male pit, please let me know. I'll gladly be called insane to own such a wonderful pet. I'll happily let you meet my family before you part with your dog so you know where he's going and that he'll have a great, loving home. Please post if you know of any pits needing homes.

Posted by: ok defend this you freaks ()
Date: June 11, 2013 10:04AM

A pit bull mauled a 6-year-old boy who was carrying a fast food meal as he walked along a quiet street in Queens Monday, police sources and witnesses said. The helpless boy was holding a bag with two Burger King kids meals inside as he walked near the corner of 140th Ave. and 156th St. in Rochdale about 5:30 p.m.

The crazed canine suddenly broke free from its owner and attacked the boy, sources and witnesses said. The pit bull’s teeth tore into the child’s leg, and the beast wouldn’t let go. “The little boy could not stop screaming,” said Dawn Johnson, 44, who watched out of her living room window as the horrific scene unfolded.

As a friend of the boy tried in vain beat the dog off of the victim, the pit bull’s owner laid on top of the dog to shield it from the friend’s blows, witnesses said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/queens/boy-carrying-burger-king-attacked-pitt-bull-article-1.1368877#ixzz2Vsh0WLLI

(Excerpt) Read more at nydailynews.com ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: June 11, 2013 10:24AM

@ok - well OBVIOUSLY the nasty little boy went out of his way to OFFEND and ATTACK this poor, innocent, animal!!

Pit bull had NO CHOICE but to defend itself!

best quote:
As a friend of the boy tried in vain beat the dog off of the victim, the pit bull’s owner laid on top of the dog to shield it from the friend’s blows, witnesses said.

to protect the dog..............................yep, INSANE alright.

Posted by: YouIdiot ()
Date: June 11, 2013 11:27AM

Insearchof Wrote:
> I am looking for a pit bull. I'm probably going to
> end up going to a shelter, but if anyone has or
> knows anyone getting rid of their male pit, please
> let me know. I'll gladly be called insane to own
> such a wonderful pet. I'll happily let you meet
> my family before you part with your dog so you
> know where he's going and that he'll have a great,
> loving home. Please post if you know of any pits
> needing homes.

If I find one, I'll be sure to shoot it

Posted by: the truth about it ()
Date: June 23, 2013 09:19PM

pitt bull = child killer

Posted by: PitBullOwnersAreRetards ()
Date: June 23, 2013 09:43PM

Posted by: .40 Pitbull rounds ()
Date: June 23, 2013 09:51PM

Well, with the last case, at least they kept it in the family...the couple was watching their son's pitbull...

No innocents were harmed.

Date: September 24, 2013 10:01PM

2 Arrested After Boy, 2, Mauled To Death In Colton Dog Attack
CBSLA.com ^ | September 24, 2013 11:40 AM

Posted on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 3:58:40 PM by BenLurkin

COLTON (CBSLA.com) — Two people were arrested Tuesday after a 2-year-old boy was killed in a dog attack in San Bernardino County.

Samuel Eli Zamudio’s paternal grandmother and 22-year-old uncle were arrested early Tuesday morning.

Police were called to a house in the 700 block of West Citrus Street around 5:30 p.m. Monday after Zamudio’s godmother Erica Vega and his grandmother reportedly found him naked and bloody in the backyard.

“I still think it’s a dream, I want to wake up,” Vega said. “His face wasn’t him, he was all eaten out.”

Zamudio, of Rialto, was in the care of his uncle while his mother was at work when he was attacked by a pack of Pit Bull-mix dogs in the backyard.

Vega believes he may opened a window and climbed out.

“We don’t know exactly what happened, but Grandma looked in the back with the dogs and she started screaming and crying,” she said.

The child was transported to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center, where he was later pronounced dead.

Colton police say the grandmother was arrested because she owns the dogs, and his uncle was responsible for taking care of him.

“They’re looking at felony endangerment of a child resulting in death,” Det. Ray Mendez said.

Police posted a sign notifying the neighborhood the seven to eight dogs that lived at the home had been ceased and impounded by Animal Control.

Five of the dogs, which are Pit Bull mixes, are being quarantined as officers continue the investigation.

Posted by: J.W ()
Date: October 18, 2013 10:10PM

Ok so I hate using bad language but when you judge the breed I have grown up with and had protected me for my whole life I have to. I have had 9 pitbulls in my whole life I have one now and her names Ellie. She would never hurt a fly, she's scared of bags for god sakes. The only reasons why people hate pitbulls and think they should die is only for a few reasons. One: These dogs are used as fighting dogs, I could train a fucking Golden Retriever, Poodle, Collie and they could go rip the face of any child. Two: They have a lock jaw, News flash jerks that only means the dog can hold on longer and bite a harder and they rarly do tht if not trained. I am a Police officer myself, I have done many dog attack cases and most of them are because the owners on pot and training the dog to kill. I did a case where the mother went into the kitchen to get something and the huskey killed her baby. When I was 6 I was attack by a border collie. He ripped half my arm to shit and had bit my face over and over again. When my mother came out to the yard because our pitbull Riddle. Was freaking out, he took that damn dog off me. Riddle had never had hurt a fly till that day and the only thing he did to the collie was get him off me and chase him out. I barley trust any dogs from the cases I've down. I had finally got a pitbull into the force last year, his names Risk. He sniffs out the drugs, and he's one damn good dog. Better then those poodles, Labs, Golden Retrievers, sheep dogs. Pitbulls will take a bullet for the ones they care about,they will give there lives to protect the ones they love. My daughter can pull and pinch Ellie all she wants and Ellie just licks her and doesn't care. Pitsbulls are beautiful dogs with a bad reputation, that was not made by them but made by man.

Yeah I agree if your going to own a pit bull treat it right, not beat it. You shouldn't be aloud a dog any kind of do if thats what your going to do. But the people who love there dogs and will care and love them get any dog you want. Its not the dog its the person who owns it.

Posted by: Belle ()
Date: October 19, 2013 04:47AM

Punish the deed and not the breed.

Posted by: Funny Video ()
Date: October 19, 2013 06:45AM

Woman attacked by her own pit bull:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=096_1382129917

These precious pits are so cute!

Posted by: Sanity ()
Date: October 19, 2013 06:50AM

Punish the deed and the breed.

Posted by: Lassie: The Revenge ()
Date: October 19, 2013 10:30AM

Punish the deed, and the breed, and the half-breeds who own the breeds...

Posted by: Getyourheadexamined ()
Date: October 19, 2013 12:41PM

Dangerous owners make dangerous dogs. You can turn any dog violent if you treat it like scum. If you beat an animal they become stressed and become defensive, having trouble differentiating between threats and non threats. Any pit bull can be as sweet as a kitten.

I adopted a pit bull puppy from the animal welfare league. I treated that dog like he was my child; I took him on long runs, fed him dry dog food and wet dog food, let him sleep with me on my bed, etc. I never once beat him and when he messed in the house I put his nose in it and he never did it again. He grew up to be the biggest baby in the world. He loved children, on our walks parents were always hesitant to let their kids pet him but he never meant any harm. When they did pet him, he would just lick their hands and look at them with pure love. My dog never bit another human or animal. I have a cat and he and the cat would groom eachother. They were best friends! He has since passed away, but he was the best dog I could ever ask for. He would never hurt a fly.

To the OP: you must have some ax to grind. I would like to trap you in a room with three hungry lions so you can find out what a REAL dangerous animal is. Educate yourself you imbecile.

Posted by: Pussyficationvaginasyndrome ()
Date: October 19, 2013 05:23PM

LOL you are a fucking pussy

They're fucking dogs not rabid hyenas!!

Coming from a WOMAN, YOU NEED TO GROW A PAIR

Jesus I've had a lot more problems with people like you then I ever have with a dog...

Stop being such a pussy you fucktard

Date: November 28, 2013 08:39AM

Blood-thirsty pit bull bites off five-year-old boy's GENITALS in vicious attack
The boy was visiting relatives two weeks ago when the attack occurred
The pit bull had shown no signs of violence before
The dog has been put down, the boy is in the hospital recovering

By Ryan Gorman

PUBLISHED: 18:01 EST, 25 November 2013 | UPDATED: 18:10 EST, 25 November 2013

3,361 shares

View
comments

A five-year-old boy’s penis was severed in a vicious attack from a blood-thirsty pit bull.

The young boy was visiting relatives two weeks ago in Yonkers, New York, when the attack happened in an apartment where dogs over 25 pounds are banned.

The dog has since been euthanized and the adults involved issued citations, according to the Rockland Journal News. The boy is still in the hospital.

Scene of the attack: The vicious pit bull biting took place inside this Yonkers housing project
Scene of the attack: The vicious pit bull biting took place inside this Yonkers housing project

The victim was visiting his teen aunt when he tried to climb in bed with her and the pit bull, that’s when tragedy struck.

The six-year-old mongrel attacked the innocent boy – ‘suffering severe bite wounds, lacerations and a severed penis,’ according to a criminal report cited by the Journal News.

The boy was rushed to multiple local hospitals, and is still hospitalized but 'fine,' his mother told News 12.

More...
Heroic six year old boy saves friend from vicious pit bull attack by dragging dog off victim
A boy's best friend! Abused rescue puppy crowned Dog of the Year for helping painfully shy autistic child 'come out of his shell'

The arrest report cited by the paper says Ms Pettiford warned the young boy ‘multiple times not to approach the dog because the dog was dangerous.’

She disputed the report, telling the paper the dog has never been vicious or shown signs of violence.
It was at her apartment at her daughter’s request, she said, adding that ‘for the three days she was here, it was no problem.’

She's a killer: A pit bull similar to this one attacked the poor young boy, ripping off his penis and leaving several other bite wounds
She's a killer: A pit bull similar to this one attacked the poor young boy, ripping off his penis and leaving several other bite wounds

Melissa Pettiford and Vernon Jackson, the father of the teen aunt, were each charged with misdemeanour having an unlicensed dangerous dog. Mr Jackson and the boy’s mother were also charged with allowing a dog to commit a nuisance.

Mr Jackson is being held on $15,000 bail and faces up to one year in jail.

The distraught Ms Jackson told the paper she never would have let the young victim near the dog had she known it would turn on him.

‘It was a family accident,’ she added. ‘It’s very tragic.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2513484/Yonkers-pit-bull-bites-5-year-old-boys-PENIS-vicious-attack.html#ixzz2lwlzgiNv
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Attachments:
article-2513484-19A5136300000578-696_634x414.jpg

Posted by: exterminate them all ()
Date: November 28, 2013 10:18AM

pit bulls are one of the ugliest fucking breeds, and they tend to stink of that god awful dog stench. i'll never understand the popularity of them, except for a bunch of dumb fuckers emulating rappers.

Posted by: pit bull penis ()
Date: November 28, 2013 10:55AM

My penis looks like a pup pit bull. Should I be worried?

Posted by: Humbert ()
Date: November 28, 2013 04:21PM

Nothing says white trash like a bunch of tats and a pit bull.

Posted by: Sweetie ()
Date: December 01, 2013 02:58AM

well statistics and history of the breed say it all. THe pitbull originated in ENgland and they were bred primarily for keeping large bulls in check and if the bull became aggressive the pitbull took it down that is how strong they are. You can't compare the strength of the bull to a human's much less a human child.

I feel sad that these dogs were bred and kept as pets because of the English. It is kind of like animal abuse to breed an animal to be aggressive by nature.

I do think though that it should be LAW that all pitbulls be fixed so the breed just fades off. However nice they appear they are not. An adult pitbull attacked my 5 month old husky for no reason at a dog park. It took 3 adults to pry him off my baby. BEcause of the attack it had made our adult dog more antisocial with other dogs.

Re: Pit bull owners are Not Insane
Posted by: Bree ()
Date: May 26, 2014 08:11PM

So I'm a dog trainer, been training dogs half my life. I will tell all of you this now, a dog doesn't have to live up to its breed it can be a dog. By that I'm saying, as long as you treat a dog without abuse then they shouldn't be a "killing" dog.

Now lots of people go, "That pitbull just attacked my poor dog." tell me, were you watching how your dog was acting? Dogs use body language to communicate, if one dog was acting negative to the other dog some dogs take this as dominance. And what does any creature do when trying to show dominance? Fight and the pitbull always get the upper hand cause they're just naturally stronger.

I have worked with Labs that have attacked people, the only reason why Labs don't get put down is because they're a "family" dog. Are you people that cruel to wish another life to be murdered? To me you're the murder in this situation.

If any dog really wanted to seriously hurt you and they grabbed you, its going to be just as hard as getting a pit bull off your arm. Any big dog can bite and hold.

If Golden Retrievers all of a sudden started being used as fight dogs and attacking people all you idiots would want them dead too. Do your research in proper places not places were all people do is bitch and complain like some of you people.Go one dogs 101 and animal planet or articles from people who have been trained to work with theses animals and they will all tell you the same thing. The dogs have a bad reputations but its usually the owner who makes them that way. So please before you start running your mouths look up what proper research.

Man has made what this breed is today and I hate people for doing that but October is pitbull awareness day and even though you hate the creature go try to meet one. Now not one of the streets but some where like the vet or shelter where they can tell if the dog is ok to be around. Usually the dog will be fine if its up for adoption. Go in and take a look see what the breed can really be like when loved or not treated like shit.

For all the people I have helped, Huskies, Alaskan Malamutes, and Eskimo Dogs have been the worse, they just don't get out that much. I trust my pit bull more then I trust huskies.

I have a pit bull named Higgins, a small mutt, and a Aussie. They all get along great and my boy Higgins is the gentlest dog you'll ever meet. I take him to my sons school when I go to pick him up and Higgins is great with kids.

Again, you people who are on here bitching about the breed are cruel people that deserve a slap in the face. You are people who think you know in all and you haven't even been around a decent pitbull. Some of you probably don't even have dogs or even work with them. Do the peeper research and learn, not watch the news and think you know it all then.

Re: Pit bull owners are Not Insane
Posted by: Pitbull lover ()
Date: June 12, 2014 12:44PM

Bree Wrote:
> So I'm a dog trainer, been training dogs half my
> life. I will tell all of you this now, a dog
> doesn't have to live up to its breed it can be a
> dog. By that I'm saying, as long as you treat a
> dog without abuse then they shouldn't be a
> "killing" dog.
>
> Now lots of people go, "That pitbull just attacked
> my poor dog." tell me, were you watching how your
> dog was acting? Dogs use body language to
> communicate, if one dog was acting negative to the
> other dog some dogs take this as dominance. And
> what does any creature do when trying to show
> dominance? Fight and the pitbull always get the
> upper hand cause they're just naturally stronger.
>
>
> I have worked with Labs that have attacked people,
> the only reason why Labs don't get put down is
> because they're a "family" dog. Are you people
> that cruel to wish another life to be murdered? To
> me you're the murder in this situation.
>
> If any dog really wanted to seriously hurt you and
> they grabbed you, its going to be just as hard as
> getting a pit bull off your arm. Any big dog can
> bite and hold.
>
> If Golden Retrievers all of a sudden started being
> used as fight dogs and attacking people all you
> idiots would want them dead too. Do your research
> in proper places not places were all people do is
> bitch and complain like some of you people.Go one
> dogs 101 and animal planet or articles from people
> who have been trained to work with theses animals
> and they will all tell you the same thing. The
> dogs have a bad reputations but its usually the
> owner who makes them that way. So please before
> you start running your mouths look up what proper
> research.
>
> Man has made what this breed is today and I hate
> people for doing that but October is pitbull
> awareness day and even though you hate the
> creature go try to meet one. Now not one of the
> streets but some where like the vet or shelter
> where they can tell if the dog is ok to be around.
> Usually the dog will be fine if its up for
> adoption. Go in and take a look see what the breed
> can really be like when loved or not treated like
> shit.
>
> For all the people I have helped, Huskies, Alaskan
> Malamutes, and Eskimo Dogs have been the worse,
> they just don't get out that much. I trust my pit
> bull more then I trust huskies.
>
> I have a pit bull named Higgins, a small mutt, and
> a Aussie. They all get along great and my boy
> Higgins is the gentlest dog you'll ever meet. I
> take him to my sons school when I go to pick him
> up and Higgins is great with kids.
>
> Again, you people who are on here bitching about
> the breed are cruel people that deserve a slap in
> the face. You are people who think you know in all
> and you haven't even been around a decent pitbull.
> Some of you probably don't even have dogs or even
> work with them. Do the peeper research and learn,
> not watch the news and think you know it all then.

+1 people just read a few news reports about pits and they lose dey minds. You prolly got a higher chance getting struck by lightnin than eaten by a pit. My friends girl is the sweetest dog I ever seen, I only seen her mad once and she calmed down I want one soon too.

NOT a lotto I'm interested in winning, thank you very much :)
Date: June 12, 2014 12:47PM

heh..................higher chance of survival when getting struck by lightining too LoLz

Posted by: pit bull kill ()
Date: March 07, 2015 10:09AM

pit bull wit out a fence is a ticking time bomb I pray for the innocent

Posted by: kill em ()
Date: March 07, 2015 10:14AM

+1

Posted by: no clue how to train it. ()
Date: March 07, 2015 11:56AM

Same people that own lots of firearms for home defense own pit bulls. We have friends that just got one. Same friends that have had half a dozen firearms stolen from their home (lol). The dog is friendly but powerful. You can tell the dog is rules the house by the way owner and dog interact ('oh he is just playing when he humps your leg' or 'he tears things up because he is a puppy, it will change.'). I dont act nice to the dog because it need to know Im Alpha.

Anyway I expect it will attack someone eventually or kill someone else's pet. They have no clue how to train it.

Posted by: The O.P ()
Date: March 08, 2015 04:48PM

pyramids17 Wrote:
> This original poster is a FUCKING MORON. I lived
> in a house where my roommate owned FIVE PITBULLS,
> so I know a little bit about them. The only person
> ever to blame for any type of dog attack is the
> owner. And the third poster is totally wrong about
> neutering, or "fixing" as he calls it. That has
> nothing to do with an animals behavior. Pit bulls
> are extremely loyal, loving animals. In order to
> keep them loving, they must learn from the moment
> they are born what is right and what is wrong.
> Direct commands. Rewards for good behavior EVERY
> TIME. Punishment for bad behavior EVERY TIME. All
> dogs require this. Pit bulls also have a lot of
> energy. If the owner keeps them cooped up and
> doesn't walk them regularly, they will need to
> blow off steam unproductively. The five pit bulls
> I mentioned never attacked anyone viciously. They
> only got excited, like many dogs. A couple of them
> didn't like each other and fought one another,
> though. This is because my roommate was at work a
> lot, and since there were 5, they didn't get the
> attention and exercise they required. My roommate
> didn't train them well enough. One of them however
> was very docile and never even got excited. So
> original poster--Shut the fuck up and don't talk
> about something you've never experienced. You have
> no clue what you're talking about. Pit bulls RULE.

What kind of trash lives with five shit eating ball licking flea ridden piss dripping animals. your a pig with a computer. FU

Posted by: same as you ()
Date: March 08, 2015 06:08PM

no choice Wrote:
> Viss wrote "One thing I'm curious to hear from pit
> bull owners: What characteristic of the breed made
> you decide on a pit bull over another breed (or a
> mutt from a shelter)?
>
> Personally, my priorities in a dog are:
> 1. Intelligence
> 2. Non-hyper demeanor
> 3. Friendly with other dogs
>
> And I personally have no need for a purebred,
> since I'm not planning to breed and sell
> AKC-certified dogs (and therefore might as well
> save the life of a dog who's stuck in a shelter).
>
>
> What priorities did the pit bull owners among us
> have in mind when they got their dogs?
>
>
> Pit Bulls are for bitting whitey.

We took home a pup 4 years ago that looked like a lab puppy. Since we knew nothing about her we had no idea how big she would get, etc. All we knew is that she had an incredibly sweet nature and that is what stole our hearts.

She potty and house trained quickly and was clearly a very smart dog. She played with our older dog and they developed a real friendship. Probably by the time she was 4 months old we knew that she would not be a full sized lab even though she acted a lot like a lab pup. We took her to the beach and stayed ocean front and she would wag her tail at passers by and their dogs. She played in shallow water and even played a little in the ocean but her main fun is chasing the sea birds. She's gone with us on every vacation, she's stayed in hotels, she's visited grandparents - her small size makes it easy for us to take her along. And most importantly she has been incredibly good with our children and their friends. She is the happiest when she has a yard full of kids. She sleeps in our bed. She cleans our older dogs ears.

When we take her for walks people have commented on how she looks like a lab but they also see pittbull in her. Does she have pit bull in her lineage? Honestly, I don't know. I really think she's a mix of a lot of different dogs. A mutt. But people *see* pit bull in her and that worries me because some people have some mighty strong opinions when it comes to pit bulls.

Pages: Previous123456AllNext
Current Page: 5 of 6

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.