HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415All...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 19
Re: Stabbing in Rose Hill
Posted by: @Gordon ()
Date: June 26, 2011 01:10AM

Really? you think all you have done is just simpley state your opinion? I dont have time to go back through pages and pages of your bullshit to provide exact qoutes, But when you tell people to STFU and when you insult the family of the deceased that is being rude and nasty not to mention the Videos you post etc. So Seriously stop trying to play " I didnt do anything card".

Now, Please explain to me and all the other Gordon Haters out there ( Which I think you secertly get off on ) What Choices he made that caused his death? Because if I remember reading correctly He had his GED, He had a job, He had no Criminal Record or Record of any kind for that matter. The night he was murdered if you read the witness statements The Witness at 7-11 never said he saw Wyatt in the car with Randy Taylor. All he said was as he was entering the store he saw a man with a mustache yell thru a sunroof "Did you Rob my Brother". Now Randys version of that was diff he said that the older Smith walked over to the passenger sides Window and yelled " Did you get my brother"...He also said they went to Wyatts Grandmother's to drop his meaning Randys Weed, That never happened. It was Randy who made the CHOICE to tell them to him around back. Yes Wyatt choose to leave the house after that call,but again we dont know what was said. Even if there was a fight It did not give Steven Smith the right to Stab him over 12 stabs. And as far as the Picture you all keep going on about. It was not made by his family, it was made by a friend. Again the Police said to leave everything because they didnt want the kids getting any more upset and thinking someone from the Smiths family or there kids took it down, one picture does not define who you are as a person. So all of you espec you Gordon need to stop blaming the victim and start looking at the MURDERER

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Gordon Blvd ()
Date: June 26, 2011 06:43PM

@ "@Gordon" - well, he got into an altercation with someone at the same-said 7-Eleve earlier that day, then ended up choosing to return there later that same day, where he was killed. That's not a wise thing to do - return to the SAME EXACT location where earlier that day, someone confronted you and tried to attack you..........NO MATTER WHAT WAS SAID TO HIM ON THE PHONE!

Most normal ppl , if confronted by angry ppl at a 7-Eleven, dont usually return to that SAME 7-Eleven later that night. That's simply not a normal thing to do, under most circumstances. If you dont understand that is not a normal course of action, then I cant help ya.

p.s. - you say "one picture does not define who you are as a person" which means that you do not get what the word "MEMORIAL" means......which, of course, explains a lot. You really should look it up - maybe that will help you out.

Posted by: @gordon ()
Date: June 27, 2011 03:58AM

You really are a dumbass, he wasn't killed at 7-11. STFU if YOU can't get the facts straight

Date: June 27, 2011 07:18AM

oh really? Well then someone needs to tell his friends and family that cause I think they think he's dead.........
Attachments:
wyatt campbell 2.jpg

Posted by: RipWJC ()
Date: June 27, 2011 08:53AM

@gordon didn't say he wasn't killed smart azz , they said it was not at the 7 -11 which he wasn't. Our friend was murdered in the back alley by Safeway. Sorry to burst your you think you know everthang bubble, but you were WRONG. For someone who bitched so much about the pics with beer bottle and bottles in them you seem to have this odd and creepy fascination with posting them a lot. You seriously need a new hobby dude. There is a name for people like you obsessed with people who died.. First one that comes to my mind " MENTALLY DISTRUBED"

Date: June 27, 2011 05:59PM

@RipWJC - so why was he out back behind the Safeway? Was that like a common place for him to be? Did he work there? Just curious..............

Posted by: 6X ()
Date: June 27, 2011 06:08PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> @RipWJC - so why was he out back behind the
> Safeway? Was that like a common place for him to
> be? Did he work there? Just
> curious..............

Gordon Blvd = Dumb ass troll

Date: June 27, 2011 06:31PM

ouch......just wanting to know why the dude was behind the Safeway in the first place - y'know, since he was killed there and everything. How's that "trolling", 6x? How's that off-topic from the thread "Stabbing in Rose Hill"?

Date: June 27, 2011 07:25PM

Did I say you are off-topic?? Maybe he wanted to cross the road or buy a slurpee. Your ? is irreverent. He was confronted...a 1 on 1 fight ensued....as Wyatt was winning he was stabbed once. Then he was held & stabbed again & again.

Date: June 27, 2011 07:52PM

@6x -how do you buy a slurpee in the alleyway behind the Safeway? That doesnt make any sense. Is that normal behaviour to you to use the alleyway behind Rose Hill Shopping Center to "cross the street" or for purposes of commerce? That sounds fishy in and of itself. And why would one, after getting in a confrontation with ppl at THAT SAME SHOPPING CENTER< go back there? Aint no slurpee worth getting into a fight over.

It's these sorta choices that dont seem to make any sense. That's why I'm asking the questions about what you are talking about, is all

Posted by: RIPWJC ()
Date: June 27, 2011 08:43PM

Ummm You know before I called u a dumbazz becuz you thought ur opinion was the only right one, But I see u really are! The. Condos are back there he was at his Gmaw's house. The murder happened in the alley next to the Safeway. So either u really are stupid or u are fishing for info for some reason.....

Date: June 27, 2011 08:57PM

I am pretty stupid..........which is why I'd have called the cops if someone had gotten into it with me earlier in the day on the route between my house and my GMaw's house.

Then I'd be so stupid, that I'd have kept my ass at home instead of left to go out later to that SAME PLACE where someone had gotten into it with me...........

Either way, it still doesnt explain the golf club.

Fishing for info to understand why/how someone would get themselves in this situation

edit - I'm not as smart as others, who apparently would go ahead and be behind a Safeway when ppl looking for him AT THE SAME LOCATION o_0

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/27/2011 08:58PM by Gordon Blvd.

Posted by: Bystander ()
Date: June 27, 2011 08:58PM

Please stop FEEDING the TROLLS!

Date: June 27, 2011 09:03PM

Please stop trying to control the flow of information thru yr namecalling and bully tactics.

Date: June 27, 2011 10:01PM

I found a picture of GordonBlvd
Attachments:
CaryPortrait.jpg

Posted by: dm ()
Date: June 27, 2011 11:28PM

@ gordon & mephisto: to repeatedly refer to his actions as "stupid," in this context - where a young man has been killed - is deliberately inflammatory.

and it's deliberately obtuse to pretend such remarks are not inflammatory.

the same substantive point could have been made, and much of the sturm and drang in this and the other thread could have been avoided, if you simply wrote he acted "imprudently," or some other emotionally neutral term.

nothing has been gained by using the word stupid other than to inflame the emotions of those who are close to, and understandably upset about this matter.

of course, if it gives you a buzz to piss people off in this way, you're perfectly free to do so on this board.

@ gordon: you've repeatedly pointed out how imprudent it was to return to the scene of the earlier altercation, and i agree that it was imprudent. at the same time, you don't know - and none of us may ever know - what provocation was made in the phone call.

for example, was wyatt told, "they're beating up your girlfriend in the alley behind safeway"? or: "they're beating up your friend, x" ?

even if he acted imprudently, there may have been some justification for the imprudence.

re: the set up theory. the fact that he left his house with a golf club, of all things, tells me that someone had really pushed his buttons. it would not have been hard to grab a knife, if he thought that was what was needed. every house has them. instead he grabbed a golf club, which is such an odd choice that i can only guess it was nearest "weapon" at hand as he raced out the door.

something about that odd choice of grabbing a golf club suggests to me there may be some truth to the "set up" theory.

Posted by: Get Real ()
Date: June 28, 2011 02:50AM

@dm - Finelly someone who sees what some of us do. Thank You.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: June 28, 2011 04:46AM

Yeah. I guess this whole "Asking questions that nobody can or wants to answer" is pretty inflammatory.

It's pretty sad that Wyatt's life can't stand up to any sort of scrutiny without people getting immediately defensive and angry. The defense will ask harder questions than I have that can't be written off by the prosecution saying "you're a troll!"

If it comes out that Wyatt wasn't the saint you say he was, it might help the defense prove the Smith kid is not guilty of 2nd degree murder. You people are too close to the issue and too impassioned to look at things rationally or objectively.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: to meph ()
Date: June 28, 2011 05:58AM

The smiths friends are going to hang them and give them up just like randy did to wyatt. The smiths told a whole lot of people they were going to kill wyatt. You have to really be a dumbass to advertise your intentions to soooooo many people the way they did

Date: June 28, 2011 07:22AM

And if that's true, then those facts will also be considered at the trial.

It's a pretty safe bet that the defense will paint Wyatt as a kid mixed up in criminal activity who got into a fight with an unfortunate end. They'll talk about the allegations of drug dealing, robbery, and use pictures of him underage drinking as evidence that he was a bad seed. They have witnesses saying he's a thief, drug user, and drug dealer. You won't be able to call his attorney a troll when he discusses things relevant to the case.

Date: June 28, 2011 07:32AM

and the commonwealth has witnesses that PROVE that steven was "targeting" (the smiths own words) Wyatt and witnesses that PROVE that steven murdered Wyatt...the defense witnesses are not proof, they are supposition and heresay and should not be heard...the defense is attempting to create a lot of smoke and mirrors to deflect attention from where it should be...the blatant stalking and murdering of a young man

Date: June 28, 2011 07:46AM

@dm - why wouldnt Wyatt call cops to protect his hypothetical GF before going out? Not being "inflammatory, just asking a common sense question. The reason I call the actions stupid is because a lot of things happened that day that, as reported in the paper, seemed to have stemmed from an earlier crime. That crime lead to a confrontation, and AFTER that confrontation, another one occurred later that evening at the same location.

The Occam's razor says he messed around with one of these boys, and they had a hard-on for vengence. And when they found this guy, they took their chance. And a later meeting was agreed upon, in which the stabbing happened. That's what makes the most sense, so far - what was reported in the paper in the first case.

Others on these two threads seem to wanna convince the populace that there is WAAAAY more to it (some huge conspiracy, apparently) and I'd personally LOVE for their stories to make sense - but they dont. To blame me and others, to namecall, etc. for those stories not making any sense is kinda cheap - but whatevers - it's the interweb so what do I expect, right?

But that's why I call those actions stupid, and not some "imprudently" - cause it's stupid to show up at the same location later on, WITH A WEAPON, and meet up with the same guys who you were in a fight with earlier that day.

Cause I know in my life, if I got a phone call like you hypothesized, that someone was beating up my friend "x", that by time I got to the scene, there would be 6 Interceptors there, professionals handling business - that's how the real world works, my friend. If you see it as anything different, then you might not get what you expect in court.

Again, not trying to be inflammatory - being realistic.

Date: June 28, 2011 07:52AM

@Mr Mehpisto - I think it was the late Johnnie Cochran who stated "If you say TROLL, the case won't roll"

LoLz

Posted by: to gordo ()
Date: June 28, 2011 09:26AM

interceptors???? be real asshole

Posted by: Something About ()
Date: June 28, 2011 09:41AM

I thought Columbo was dead, but apparently we have a new Gay Columbo. Thanks for spending all this time solving the case Gordon, now you can leave...

Occam's razor...LoLz!

Date: June 28, 2011 10:22AM

Whatever.

As someone not close to any of the players in this story, I can say that in reading through these posts you two come off as a couple of pompous douchebags, and worse than that: amused that the people who are close to the players would be upset by your unnecessarily provocative and inflammatory remarks.

Obviously, douchebag remarks are par for the course on FU death threads, but it doesn't change the fact that they're douchebag remarks.

But y'all keep telling yourselves you're just being "rational and objective" while digging and probing for a bit more of that sweet, sweet schadenfreude.

Posted by: Ut videam ()
Date: June 28, 2011 10:27AM

to gordo Wrote:
> interceptors???? be real asshole

http://fordpoliceinterceptor.com

Date: June 28, 2011 12:03PM

to meph Wrote:
> and the commonwealth has witnesses that PROVE that
> steven was "targeting" (the smiths own words)
> Wyatt and witnesses that PROVE that steven
> murdered Wyatt...the defense witnesses are not
> proof, they are supposition and heresay and should
> not be heard...the defense is attempting to create
> a lot of smoke and mirrors to deflect attention
> from where it should be...the blatant stalking and
> murdering of a young man

So which is it? The prosecution's witnesses are reliable, or they aren't?

The reason I ask is, one of the witnesses saw the confrontation in front of the 7-11. If the witness is reliable, then Wyatt went home after the initial encounter and showed up later for the fight. That's a stupid thing to do; if he'd called the police, he'd probably still be alive today. This also invalidates the story about Randy calling him pretending he was getting mugged so they could set Wyatt up.

You can't say the prosecution has reliable witnesses but the witnesses are wrong. It doesn't work like that.

Posted by: Afro Troll ()
Date: June 28, 2011 12:40PM

And now the other gay detective chimes in...are we tag-teaming today?

Date: June 28, 2011 12:44PM

Afro Troll Wrote:
> And now the other gay detective chimes in...are we
> tag-teaming today?

Like I said... Wyatt can't stand up to any scrutiny without making people angry and defensive.

People are also known by the company they keep. If you guys were really Wyatt's friends, it makes people wonder about Wyatt, too.

Date: June 28, 2011 12:51PM

the witness at 711 can't be used because he didn't see anyone but david yelling and can't identify anyone at all, the other witnesses against steven are HIS friends hahahahaha to the smiths and randy LIED, he called david to meet him so he could set wyatt up, next one to go to trial is david

Date: June 28, 2011 06:59PM

@Mr Mephisto - if "to meph" is right about the prosecution's witnesses, then I'm wondering how that's going to play out.

@Ut - kinda scary they dont even know the make or model of the car they fear so much

@Something about - How does yr perception of my sexuality come into this. Someone's thinking a little too much about my buttocks, it seems o_0

@dm - if you think it's pompous not to like ppl fighting with weapons behind shopping centers in the county, then I guess I'm all high class LoLz
Attachments:
lulzsec dude.jpg

Date: June 28, 2011 07:41PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
>
> @Ut - kinda scary they dont even know the make or
> model of the car they fear so much
>

Wut ....are you talking about?? the PoPo?? or that POS the killers were in.

Date: June 28, 2011 08:22PM

There is much here that is no doubt susceptible of mockery.

What bothers me is snark, high-handedness, sarcasm, etc, in this context -- where a young man has been killed, and you know his friends and family are reading this thread, and are hurting.

I think it's wrong, and cruel.

You and Mephisto judge Wyatt Campbell as having acted stupidly. I judge you as acting like douchebags on this thread.

I like lolz and lulz as much as the next idiot. But when blood is still fresh on the knife, I try to listen to the angels of my better nature, and really wish you would as well.

Not that I *expect* it, this being Fairfax Underground and all.

(Forget it, Jake, it's Chinatown.)

Last thought. I doubt we'll ever know what was said on the phone call to get him out of the house. But if they said, "Hey man, they're beating your friend up behind Safeway," and he came running with nothing but a golf club, I wouldn't have minded having a cat like that for a friend, whatever his foibles or shortcomings.

Date: June 28, 2011 08:29PM

dm Wrote:

Just one more thing....

> Last thought. I doubt we'll ever know what was
> said on the phone call to get him out of the
> house. But if they said, "Hey man, they're
> beating your friend up behind Safeway," and he
> came running with nothing but a golf club, I
> wouldn't have minded having a cat like that for a
> friend, whatever his foibles or shortcomings.

+ 1

Date: June 28, 2011 08:52PM

@6x - read above about the interceptors

@ dm - however, that's not how common sense says it went down. More than likely they all agreed to this fight earlier in the day, based on the earlier confrontation. Has nothing to do with the LoLz or the lulz as much as it DOES have to do with the "next idiots" fighting with weapons behind shopping centers in Fairfax County, no matter WHAT the reason is.

If you think it's better to have a friend run over with a weapon instead of call the cops (who would arrive faster, have better weaponry and more numbers as well) then I cant help ya there. And yr friend may end up just as dead as Wyatt.................something I'd like to avoid.

This aint PG, y'all.

Date: June 28, 2011 09:02PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> instead of call the cops (who would
> arrive faster, have better weaponry and more
> numbers as well)

You think the cops are gonna haul ass to a teenage fight? Who are you kidding. It would be a miracle if they got there within a half-hour of the call. An hour is more likely.

At which point el friend-o is a bloody puddle.

But mighty white of you to make the phone call, bra.

Mighty white indeed.

Date: June 28, 2011 09:09PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @6x - read above about the interceptors
>

>
I read it douch. Why do you think I asked the ???

Date: June 28, 2011 09:10PM

ok, yr SOOOOOOOOO right - much better to grab a weapon and come out a-runnin!

and tell me, how'd that work out again?

Date: June 28, 2011 09:15PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> ok, yr SOOOOOOOOO right - much better to grab a
> weapon and come out a-runnin!
>
> and tell me, how'd that work out again?

It always works for me as long as I wasn't set up

Date: June 28, 2011 09:16PM

well, if you are someone who is commonly involved in situations that include weapons fights behind local shopping centers, then yeah, that explains alot...........................................

Date: June 28, 2011 09:25PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> More than likely they all agreed to this fight earlier in the day, based on the
> earlier confrontation.

Right. Campbell carried a golf club to a pre-planned fight.

Next you'll be telling me he stabbed himself.

> ok, yr SOOOOOOOOO right - much better to grab a weapon and come out a-runnin!
> and tell me, how'd that work out again?

Oh, here's your trump card -- but you can't lay it down without the snark, can you?

The quality of your character is inversely proportional to the amount of lulz you squeeze from the bloody killing of a teenage boy, and you've squeezed plenty.

The thing speaks for itself.

Floor's yours, Gordon.

Douche on.

Date: June 28, 2011 09:36PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> well, if you are someone who is commonly involved
> in situations that include weapons fights behind
> local shopping centers, then yeah, that explains
> alot...........................................

Well yeah, I never hurt anyone & they didn't hurt me.

Date: June 28, 2011 09:39PM

@dm - All I did was ask a question - but, man - for someone with a morality hard-on, you are pretty quick to use the nasty name-calling.
Attachments:
Got-Hypocrisy.gif

Date: June 28, 2011 09:40PM

@6x - most ppl dont get invovled in street fights - you do know that, right?

Date: June 28, 2011 09:44PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @6x - most ppl dont get invovled in street fights
> - you do know that, right?

I'm not most ppl. I never started a fight but I would break it up to help my friend.

Date: June 28, 2011 09:52PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @dm - All I did was ask a question

Hardly. You repeatedly referred to Campbell as acting stupidly in the face of multiple, and perfectly understandable complaints by his friends and family.

I called douche on that.

> - but, man - for someone with a morality hard-on, you are
> pretty quick to use the nasty name-calling.

Apples & oranges, bra.

You haven't been murdered, and are perfectly capable of defending yourself.

Date: June 28, 2011 09:54PM

very admirable of you...............if this was the Wild West, that is.

Meanwhile, it begs the question of why you hang out with ppl who get involved in streetfights behind shopping centers in the first place.

Date: June 28, 2011 09:57PM

@dm - not calling out the dude - I'm calling out his stupid actions which lead up to his death. If you wanna call me a douche for not liking an adult confronting children in some stupid streetfight in a back alley of a shopping center, then whatevers - most grown men dont get invovled in such things with kids. If that's normal in yr life, then I kinda question yr judgement as much as you dont understand mine.......................

And yeah, I'm not murdered. I kinda avoid the back alleys of shopping centers unless I'm WORKING THERE!

Date: June 28, 2011 10:25PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @dm - not calling out the dude - I'm calling out
> his stupid actions which lead up to his death. If
> you wanna call me a douche for not liking an adult
> confronting children in some stupid streetfight in
> a back alley of a shopping center, then whatevers
> - most grown men dont get invovled in such things
> with kids.

I haven't called you a douche "for not liking an adult confronting children in some stupid streetfight," although that's an almost risibly tendentious way to describe a fight in which an 18-year-old was killed by a 15-year-old.

Pardon me for repeating myself, but what bothers me is snark, high-handedness, sarcasm, etc, in this context -- where a young man has been killed, and you know his friends and family are reading this thread, and are hurting.

I think it's wrong, and cruel.

You and Mephisto judge Wyatt Campbell as having acted stupidly. I judge you as acting like douchebags on this thread.

I like lulz as much as the next guy. But when blood is still fresh on the knife, it's a different story. Then it's time to step back, and use a little restraint. You don't seem to get that. So be it. There's really nothing more to discuss.

Date: June 28, 2011 10:26PM

dm,

I've stated numerous times that hopefully, by pointing out where Wyatt went wrong, other kids will avoid the same fate. Most 18 year-old kids make bad choices, but they don't have to.

If the Smith kid walks for any reason (mistrial, whatever)... I dont doubt for a second that someone will be out for vigilante justice. Then what? Possibly another dead kid and another kid facing a life-ending murder rap.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why anyone would condone Wyatt's actions. Sure, it's a good friend that will come to your aid in a fight, but it's a living friend that calls the cops so you can share a 40 afterwards.

Date: June 28, 2011 10:32PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
>

>
I kinda avoid the
> back alleys of shopping centers unless I'm WORKING
> THERE!

Ha Ha. Nice try, but, No! Only in your dreams.

Date: June 28, 2011 10:58PM

Mephisto,

I don't have a problem with anything you've written @ 10:26pm.

What bothers me, for the reasons I've explained, is the snark from you and GB on this and the other thread (there's no snark in your 10:26 post).

As familiar as it is on FU death threads, it just sticks in my craw, under these circumstances -- a local kid stabbed to death, and the certain knowledge that his friends and family will be perusing this thread.

I would say, if you really want to be helpful then inflammatory language like "stupid," and various sarcastic remarks, doesn't help your case, it just pisses people off. Whether you're right or wrong in your perspective on his actions, any lesson or wisdom or insight you might want to offer will be lost as the thread descends into the inevitable - under the circumstances - flame war. When you're on your game, you have a lot of good stuff to offer. But I'm not really seeing that here.

I'm at risk of beating a dead horse at this point. I've said my piece, really everything I have to say on the subject. Take it for what it's worth.

Date: June 28, 2011 11:11PM

@dm - you see "snark" - I see basic common sense. Maybe it's the difference of lifestyles, I dunno . But from where I'm coming from, it's not common sense to get involved, support, or endorse back alley streetfights in Fairfax County - most of us dont want that sort of thing happening here.............and I know that I DAMN SURE want ppl who dont understand that to LEARN that this sort of behaviour is unacceptable here

Take it for what's it's worth

Posted by: Fairfax County Resident ()
Date: June 29, 2011 02:39AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @dm - you see "snark" - I see basic common sense.
> Maybe it's the difference of lifestyles, I dunno .
> But from where I'm coming from, it's not common
> sense to get involved, support, or endorse back
> alley streetfights in Fairfax County - most of us
> dont want that sort of thing happening
> here.............and I know that I DAMN SURE want
> ppl who dont understand that to LEARN that this
> sort of behaviour is unacceptable here
>
> Take it for what's it's worth

I don't get the impression that the DM was supporting back alley fights. But you living in a dream world if you seem to think FairFax County is some kind of Perfect Place. There are Fights in Alleys all over the place, believe me I am not saying I like it or that I agree with it. But if you want to live somewhere Like MR ROGERS NEIGHBORHOOD then maybe Fairfax County is not for you.

Posted by: Angels Are Above Us ()
Date: June 29, 2011 04:09AM

When I first heard about what happened to Wyatt Campbell I was shocked at first that it happened in Rose Hill Shopping Center, until I heard the people who killed him were not from Rose Hill, So it made a little more sense. As long as I have lived there even when I was younger if we had a agruement we fought it out with our fists. and later it was back to friends again or atleast that quiet understanding, We didnt use weapons.

What is funny to me is all of you Anti-Wyatt Haters do not seem to understand the above piont, You are quick to say Wyatt was a drug dealer, yet he was never in trouble for that, or ever arrested for it, or even watched by the police for it. In Fact for such a "Trouble Maker" as you all call him He had no Younger record or Adult Record. No, i didnt know him personally, But I have ways to find out info, I will leave it at that.

It is people like you " Gordon Blvd, Ut, Mephisto, Etc" Who keep these rumors going to make people believe them. Does anyone else realize that out of all the poHstings Gordon has, Most of them are in this room or the other Steven Smith Room. Weird, Obssessed and Creepy as hell.

Since Wyatt's family and friends were the closet to him I choose to believe them when they say there is more to the story, and will trust they have good reason for not saying to much , but nice enough to keep us that do care informed.

There have many times I have come to end up helping a friend in a fight, sometimes it happens. We can all speculate why Wyatt went to help,but like DM said and many others we do not know what was said on the phone.if wyatt did grab a golf club maybe he did so to just scare the people off. Who knows. But I know I have read like everyone like the Search Warrent and he said they had been stalking Wyatt to attack him.... So hmmm leads to believe had he not got wyatt that night, he would have eventually if given the chance. Steven Smith Was a hoodlum he did have a record and was on probation for a number of things one which was assault with a deadly weapon. David Smith has been arrested as well, the father was arrested for Domestic Violence. It was their sons out on a school night on probation at 10 30 pm looking to attack someone, not Wyatt.

This much I have to say and this to me is just plain common sense, I dont think I would just stand there and let someone stab me 12 to 13 times. if they were lucky enough for them to get one stab in, Iam gonna run like hell. So makes me and should all of you think that maybe just maybe A Set Up isnt that far fetched.

Anyway you look at it, A young man age 18 named Wyatt Jackson Campbell was Murdered on our streets by a outsider. We should be suppporting his family thru this trial right now as a community. I know I will be. Not on there trashing them.

Oh and yes I know I know the Damn Memorial Picture. It was not made by his family, it was made by a friend of his, it was the only picture he had of him alone. He didnt want to bother his family while they were in shock and mourning for a picture. It was never meant to run in the newspaper, my understanding is the Newspaper did it without Permission from the family.

Again though thanks to the violent act of a 15 yr old, We have another Angel in heaven above us way before his time. I didnt know you Wyatt personally, someone in my family did my nephew. Mrs.Fuller I am so sorry for your loss, I know that is not much comfort to you, but know not all of us in Rose hill feel as That Asshole Gordon does. We are a Community one falls, we all fall.

Date: June 29, 2011 06:34AM

@Fairfax County - you are very right - which is kinda why MOST of us arent in the back alleys of those shopping centers UNLESS WE WORK THERE. In other words, it is unusual behavior. Sorry you dont see that. You prolly could get cut in Mr Roger's Neighborhood too hanging out behind Land of Make Believe Shopping Center.

@Angels - funny how "united" you think things are. Not everyone approves of the graffito, and/or fighting behind the shopping center. Also might be hard to run depending on where he was first stabbed, Id reckon.

wow......talk about living in the land of make believe. o_0

Posted by: fuck you troll ()
Date: June 29, 2011 08:37AM

according to your standards then gordo murder is ok but graffiti is bad ...we still think you are a smith

Date: June 29, 2011 09:51AM

Anything I know about those involved comes from these threads and the news reports. A couple people on the first page said he dealt. Just because he never got arrested for it doesn't mean he didn't; that's like saying nobody drinks and drives unless they get busted for it.

Any supposed "snark" was mostly in response to the same old "he was a saint, you didn't know him" shit that we see in every single thread like this. The things people say about Wyatt are the same things people said about good ol' Boo, and many of us know how Boo turned out.

As an outside observer viewing the massive amount of rumors, conflicting stories, official news reports and wild speculation, I don't think I'm out of line by being skeptical.

I'm really curious to see how the trial plays out.

Date: June 29, 2011 11:50AM

so are we

Date: June 29, 2011 04:42PM

@f.u.t. - how is it you think I think murder is ok? Can anybody (not high on drugs lol) point out at any time I've said murder's ok?

Just cause I think it's stupid to rush into yr own death doesnt mean that the killing is ok, kiddo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2011 04:46PM by Gordon Blvd.
Attachments:
cheer up - corgis.png

Date: June 29, 2011 06:30PM

So Gordon Blvd, Suddenly YOU have a problem with someone mis quoting something you said!!!!!

If that aint the kettle calling the pot black.

Date: June 29, 2011 06:34PM

MrMephisto Wrote:

> ...
> Any supposed "snark" was mostly in response to the
> same old "he was a saint, you didn't know him"
> shit that we see in every single thread like this.
> The things people say about Wyatt are the same
> things people said about good ol' Boo, and many of
> us know how Boo turned out.
> I'm really curious to see how the trial plays out....

Again Meph, you are the only poster to call Wyatt a saint.
Get back on your Meds and stop trolling here. Then maybe we will have a chance to help you.

Good Luck.

Date: June 29, 2011 07:04PM

@bystander - thanks for point out that they are misquoting me - never really thought about it that way but that's whats going on, isnt it?

And why is it you call "troll" to anybody who has a different opinion than you? That's pretty "troll" in and of itself

pic unrelated
Attachments:
building-zoom_gif-bin.gif

Date: June 29, 2011 10:25PM

I was just thinking how this discussion was starting to take a more civil tone without Bystander.

Eat a bag of dicks.

Date: June 29, 2011 10:31PM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @bystander - thanks for point out that they are
> misquoting me - never really thought about it that
> way but that's whats going on, isnt it?

OK. I'll also point out that 90% of the replies that you have made on FU, you (Gordon Blvd) have done the same to others. I'm not writing this to flame you, but in an atempt to help you understand why you receive so much neg response.

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> And why is it you call "troll" to anybody who has
> a different opinion than you? That's pretty
> "troll" in and of itself
>
> pic unrelated

Well, let's see; I've called Mr Meph a troll once. And only once.
You on the other hand, I have had to repeat myself so many times I think I got up to ~30lbs of shit in a 5lb bag. And thank you for holding off for so long. I really don't like wasting my time. It's the one commodity that I can't reproduce and have only a limited supply of. But thank you for your effort.

And just to set the record strait, I never had to point anybody else out as a troll on FU

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/29/2011 10:40PM by Bystander.

Posted by: postpoppunk ()
Date: June 30, 2011 12:57AM

What many people on FFXU do not realize is that "behind the shopping center" or "back alleys of shopping centers" is not as many would picture. The area behind the shopping center is used very much and is not "behind" as much as BETWEEN the shopping center and apartments. The area in which Wyatt was in is used very much, a lot of cars and foot traffic. I grew up in Rose Hill and know every inch of the place, including the shopping center - front and back. It is very common for people / kids to be back there as it is really a street.

The best way to describe the area is as any other main street in a neighborhood - if you can imagine a street in any neighborhood with houses on both sides and people using it as so, then this would be a more accurate picture of where they were at the time of the crime.

I am in no way excusing any parties or any of their actions, just pointing out that when someone says "behind a shopping center" - this brings to mind a dark, unused and unsafe area. The area behind this shopping center is nothing like what most people would imagine --- very open and separated by a fence on two sides that immediately have apartments or condos adjacent. In fact, there are only two entrances to the condos and the one near where Wyatt was, which is used more than the other, is actually where more cars and people frequent.

Basically, we can drop the "I would never go behind a shopping center" because it is a dangerous or hidden area period.

So, WHERE the people were is irrelevant.

Date: June 30, 2011 01:18AM

I do not know ANY of the people that are involved with what happened. I do not know if there is any validity in terms of a "set-up". I do not know about ANY of the families or any of their histories.

I DO know that if you have taken time to post that the people Wyatt was associating with and the actions that took place prior to the crime were the reasons for the unfortunate outcome --- then doing it once is enough.

I DO know posting your opinion ONCE and then constantly patrolling this thread to make fucking sure everyone agrees with you is basically insane. Constantly repeating your point over and over and over and over is behavior of the ignorant and immature to the point of needing mental health help.

People in this thread have heard your opinion, move on...you are not saying anything of any great meaning, just that Wyatt made poor choices which led to the unfortunate ending - EVERYONE GETS IT. What people are responding to is the CONSTANT beating of the same drum, the same 2 or 3 basic points you are harping on --- one of which I discredited in the above post.

Bottom-line - whatever the reasons, whomever the people, wherever the event took place --- a person was killed in a fight. People fight, yes even with weapons, (this is not some make-believe world, this is reality) and THIS fight ended with one person being murdered. That is it...

You will not TEACH anyone anything by patrolling this thread for those who are tired of reading your elementary minded ramblings --- they have not missed your point, they are just tired of hearing it over and over.

I do not even have to type the names of the major abuser, and his side-kick, for everyone to know EXACTLY whom I am speaking of...

Date: June 30, 2011 05:42AM

postpoppunk Wrote:
> I DO know posting your opinion ONCE and then
> constantly patrolling this thread to make fucking
> sure everyone agrees with you is basically insane.

DING DING! Here comes the clue train!

If you post something, someone responds, and you respond to their response, that's called a "discussion," not "patrolling." I couldn't give two shits about trying to get anyone to agree with me.

However, now you've really put yourself in a bind. If you respond anymore in this thread, then you are, by your definition, "patrolling." I'll overlook the fact that you're trying to get everyone to agree with you, which is pretty hypocritical.

> What people are responding to is the CONSTANT
> beating of the same drum, the same 2 or 3 basic
> points you are harping on --- one of which I
> discredited in the above post.

The same could be said of everyone in this thread, pro-Wyatt or not. I don't see the point you're trying to make.

Of course, it's not like you're going to respond further, because you're not patrolling this thread, right?

> People fight, yes even with
> weapons, (this is not some make-believe world,
> this is reality) and THIS fight ended with one
> person being murdered. That is it...

I don't see the point of this statement either. When people get into fights with weapons, it's likely that someone will end up dead or seriously injured. It's a very obvious statement, and it's the exact same thing me, Gordon, Ut, and many others have made.

It's stupid.

> You will not TEACH anyone anything by patrolling
> this thread for those who are tired of reading
> your elementary minded ramblings --- they have not
> missed your point, they are just tired of hearing
> it over and over.

I figured that out already, Sparky. The same people who don't think Wyatt did anything wrong or made a mistake by getting into this conflict are the people most likely to end up in the same situation someday. Good for them, I guess.

> I do not even have to type the names of the major
> abuser, and his side-kick, for everyone to know
> EXACTLY whom I am speaking of...

Could you be more of a passive-aggressive little bitch?

It's an interesting story. The papers are reporting one thing, there's a large contingent of people claiming that the story the public knows is wrong, and the truth is going to come out at the impending trial. It's a hell of a lot more interesting than discussing whatever the Kardashians or those Jersey Shore morons are doing.

Date: June 30, 2011 07:06AM

@Mr Mephisto - you aint kidding - this Rose Hill Shore is way more fascinating. My jaw is on the ground almost everyday by what this pro-streetfight lobby (my fav so far is the person telling me that it's normal behaviour to participate in them LoLz)

@postpoppunk - you are full of it dude, with the "it's the same as any other main street" The main street of Rose Hill is ROSE HILL DRIVE and you are bloody clueless if you can even TRY think that the amount of traffic between the Rose Hill Drive and the alleyway behind that shopping center are even CLOSE to one and the same.

@Bystander - I get a lot of negative responses - OH NOES! I upset the ppl who tag up the neighborhood! Boo Hoo Boo Hoo

@other who want to try and tell me that I'm not allowed to post an opinion on a public thread: Move to North Korea if you think like that, cheesepuffs. Here in America, we respect things like freedom of speech. Look up FIRST AMENDMENT OF THE CONSTITUTION if you dont know what that means. Anywho, if YOU, or anybody else doesnt like what I say, there's a little black "X" in a small grey box at the top right of yr screen - aint nobody FORCING you read ANYTHING I've ever said. Site moderators dont seem to mind me (other than that whole HTML learning curve - sorry bout that, y'all LoLz) and since they are running the place, and CLEARLY posted the law on what is allowed and isnt allowed, I'm not breaking any rules

Date: June 30, 2011 07:10AM

oh yeah - @postpop: thanks for showing yr true colours - sounds like you are "patrolling" this thread more than I ever could LoLz

hence why you started the hate Gordo thread - what totally wondering why someone would be up 3AM Sunday morning actaully wasting their life thinking about me.
Attachments:
SickSadWorld.gif

Posted by: hmm ()
Date: June 30, 2011 10:44AM

The government says Johnson later tried to silence a witness against him through phone calls made from his jail cell. At his sentencing Wednesday, Homicide Watch D.C. reports Leibovitz called the crime "incomprehensible."

"He was a crackhead and so it was fine to torment him," the judge said. "And when he had the nerve to fight back, that was enough [for you] to sentence him to death."

Johnson, now 31, was convicted in the murder following a trial in 2009. He was sentenced to 48 years in prison

Hows that working for you? Gordon

Date: June 30, 2011 01:29PM

What does that have to do with anything?

Posted by: Juxtaposition ()
Date: June 30, 2011 01:45PM

Got no sense.
Golf-Club-Kerla.jpgknife.jpg
They're no good kids man.

Date: June 30, 2011 06:37PM

Meph - you made a good point - I think patrolling the "thread" may be the wrong terminology. You are correct about responding back and forth being a discussion --- and this thread is interesting.

Maybe, the idea of patrolling other poster's opposing opinions would be a better way to have expressed what I was thinking --- I stand by my point, that constantly checking in for the reason of trying to blast anyone who disagreed with you (GORDO in this case) is just insane.

Yes, checking in on a discussion and adding to it or pointing out different views is going to be common-place. I agree that I would have fallen into a trap of my own words...but again, just phrased differently will relieve that problem.

--------------

The point about the street behind the shopping center was not to have someone sit and count every fucking car and compare it to Rose Hill Drive...it was to demonstrate that it IS a very used area by people and cars --- the POINT is that it is not an area that most people would picture in their minds when someone says "behind a shopping center". It may just be a case of having to be familiar with the area? I made my point, and anyone who IS familiar with the area knows exactly what I am talking about and understands the HUGE difference between what people may commonly picture and what is the reality.

-----

I hate to bring myself down to it's level, but 3 posts hardly constitutes much activity, or patrolling, on any thread. Nice try though...good luck with that ability to do amazing mental gymnastics and not take into account one's own dozens of posts and constant "I am RIGHT you are WRONG" insight.

Date: June 30, 2011 08:02PM

QUIT PATROLLING, PUPPY DOG.

Posted by: O'Meara ()
Date: June 30, 2011 08:33PM

only 116 pages to go, Meph

Date: June 30, 2011 08:53PM

postpoppunk, nice try but you can't reason facts with Mr Meph when he's bouncing on and off his meds. Even if you took him through the cut through to the neighborhood he wouldn't ever be capable of accepting that Wyatt didn't pre arrange a fight in a dark alley behind a 7 11.
But thanks for making the atempt.

Posted by: Rosehill Sticks Together ()
Date: June 30, 2011 09:43PM

Juxtaposition Wrote:
> Got no sense.
>
>
> They're no good kids man.

Really???? Are you that cold hearted that you HAD to post something that sick, I hope if in the future you lose someone that you are treated with the same non respect and same mean and hatefulness you have shown The Fuller/Meegan Family.

Date: June 30, 2011 09:49PM

I'm sure Mr Mephisto would never be capable of believing the sun is going to rise in the west tomorrow morning, either - what's yr point?

For the record, if you are on the property of the shopping center and NOT shopping there, you are TRESPASSING - you do know that, right? No reason to be there unless you are working there, even for a "short-cut", just f.y.i.

Date: June 30, 2011 10:06PM

Oh look, there's Bystander with his same old, "I DISAGREE WITH YOU SO YOU MUST NEED MEDICATION" ploy.

Get a better schtick, dude. That one went out of style about ten years ago.

Posted by: Seriously?? ()
Date: June 30, 2011 11:38PM

I swear to God this is like watching a WWE match....Good guys verus Bad guys, Bystander is right if we all stop ( me included) letting these freakin dumbass losers get to us then they might go poof away.. They feed on us getting mad and responding, But We Wyatt's real true freinds and his family and of course all the Human Beings with some common sense know what really happened, and we just have to keep holding on to the our faith that Steven Smith will get all 40 yrs!! and David Smith and Randy Taylor will be arrested soon enough. Wyatt you will have justice soon enough for your senseless murder

Date: July 01, 2011 02:37AM

I knew that idiot would not READ the post and just try to throw off his role as GORDO's gimp' --- yes, trying to educate the foolishly blind is a useless task. I am done here with the "sheep of GORDO" = Meph.

To the topic at hand - if it were trespassing they would have to station about 20 police there, behind the shopping center to write tickets 24/7. Again, and last time, if you are not familiar with the area, then you are speaking of something you DO NOT KNOW OF, so while you stick to YOUR idea of what "behind a shopping center" is, that does not hole true in this case. You may never accept that, but it is 100% correct and true. Live in your bliss....enjoy.

I am looking forward to hearing the real details of what happens at the trial - is it still set for July 5th, I believe?

Date: July 01, 2011 06:39AM

@post - § 46.2-833.1. Evasion of traffic control devices.

It shall be unlawful for the driver of any motor vehicle to drive off the roadway and onto or across any public or private property in order to evade any stop sign, yield sign, traffic light, or other traffic control device.

that's the specific law that says it's illegal to use a shopping center as "main street" but I digress. Sounds like you could care less about private property rights in and of itself - hence all the tagging, I reckon :(

@Seriously - yeah, we good guys dont like having weapons street fights, assaults and robbery in our county.
@Mr Meph - how is it that you are my sheep when you were here first? I truly dont understand that one. But then again I guess I will never understand how this pro-back alley streetfight lobby even thinks o_0

P.S. The killer in this case has been caught by the cops and is going to JAIL no matter what - this is why we dont really talk about him. That part of this whole situation was QED from the start (i.e. the county, community, and FCPD worked BEAUTIFULLY, the way it is supposed to be in fucked up situations) which is why we dont really bring it up.

Date: July 01, 2011 07:42AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> @post - § 46.2-833.1. Evasion of traffic control
> devices.
>
> It shall be unlawful for the driver of any motor
> vehicle to drive off the roadway and onto or
> across any public or private property in order to
> evade any stop sign, yield sign, traffic light, or
> other traffic control device.
>

>

Your a douch & stupid. It says DRIVER of any motor vehicle..NOT walkers.

Date: July 01, 2011 08:07AM

ohhhhhhhh, I'm a douch (sic) now - that's funny since I was just all up in yr moms anyways LoLz - ok, back to seriousness. This is specifically what I was responding to, 6x

Date: June 30, 2011 12:57AM

What many people on FFXU do not realize is that "behind the shopping center" or "back alleys of shopping centers" is not as many would picture. The area behind the shopping center is used very much and is not "behind" as much as BETWEEN the shopping center and apartments. The area in which Wyatt was in is used very much, a lot of cars and foot traffic.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
The reason that entrance is there between the condos and the shopping center is to ENCOURAGE COMMERCE. You are not supposed to use that back alleyway of the shopping center unless you are going to USE THE SHOPPING CENTER!

Technically, you are supposed to Rose Hills Falls Way to access Rose Hill Ct if you arent using any of the businesses at the Shopping Center. Does anybody care really? No, of course not. But legally, that's the way it's supposed to be.

If you are on the property and not using the shopping center for business purposes, you are either trespassing or loitering. Normally, they dont care about such things. But then again, normal ppl dont usually bring weapons there. Neither the Smiths or Wyatt owned the place, or were working there, so I'm not too sure why either would be there with a weapon..............

Date: July 01, 2011 09:01AM

Gordon Blvd, you are correct. For you it would be tresspassing. For the rest of the free world; it is Private property open to the public.

Date: July 01, 2011 09:09AM

yeah, Bystander - keep on believing that 7-11 and Safeway dont mind kids hanging around their loading zones stabbing each other and fighting. o_0

Date: July 01, 2011 09:49AM

Gordon Blvd Wrote:
> yeah, Bystander - keep on believing that 7-11 and
> Safeway dont mind kids hanging around their
> loading zones stabbing each other and fighting.
> o_0

^^^What X6 said.^^^

Posted by: soooverit ()
Date: July 01, 2011 12:06PM

If the entrance of Heritage by way of the shopping center is so wrong..Why is it there??? A long time ago there WAS more foot traffic but Heritage built a fence blocking Rose Hill Apt residents from crossing through Heritage to reach the shopping center. So like a another stated before its not the typical back alley. There are still many people who use that as a way to reach the shopping center... Just not a night unless by car :-)

Date: July 01, 2011 03:35PM

@sooverit- like I said earlier, it's there so ppl utilize the shopping center easier, i.e. to help spur commerce. And never said it was wrong - all I did was say it's illegal to use it unless you are going to actually go to one of the stores in the shopping center. I doubt the owners care that much about those who live in that condo complex using it to access Rose Hill Drive more quickly.............as long as you arent bringing weapons with you LoLz

i'd concur it's not yr "typical back alley", but it's certainly not as postpunk described it earlier: "The best way to describe the area is as any other main street in a neighborhood - if you can imagine a street in any neighborhood with houses on both sides and people using it as so, then this would be a more accurate picture of where they were at the time of the crime."

It's behind the shopping center with a high fence on one side, and the loading areas of stores on the other, and he/she was acting like it was like a street with houses on either side, which is just kinda ludicrous.

Posted by: Hmmmmm ()
Date: July 01, 2011 06:51PM

Prosecution: Drug Dealing Off-Limits in Rose Hill Murder Trial
Several witnesses said victim Wyatt Campbell dealt marijuana, Commonwealth says
1:33am

The prosecution in the trial of a teenager accused of murdering a Rose Hill man has requested that the victim's alleged past as a marijuana dealer be declared off-limits during the trial.

Wyatt Campbell, 18, died on October 14, 2010, from twelve stab wounds received he received that night. A 15-year-old boy has been charged with second degree murder in the crime.

The trial is scheduled to begin on July 5. It is Patch policy not to name minors accused of crimes.

In a motion filed on June 23, Assistant Commonwealth's Attorney Camille Turner requested that the defense team be forbidden from discussing Campbell's character, aside from any reputation for violence. This exception was offered because the defendant, who allegedly fought with Campbell before he died, could argue that he acted in self-defense.

Turner's motion, if accepted, would specifically prevent the defense team from mentioning whether Campbell dealt marijuana.

"During the Fairfax County Police investigation of this matter, several persons who were interviewed stated that they knew Campbell to be a marijuana dealer," Turner wrote in the motion.

According to Turner, Campbell's death was not related to any possible marijuana-dealing, and any mention of it would be an attack on his character.

It's 01 JUL and this article is timed 1:33am, doesn't a decision need to be made prior to the trail on the 5th of JUL?

Posted by: seriously?? ()
Date: July 01, 2011 07:11PM

@Gordon - No one likes the fact there are fights, assaults, and murders sorry to disappiont ya but you are are going to have that anywhere you live.

What happened to wyatt campbell was a senseless tragdey. It wasn't Wyatt out targerting Steven Smith though, it wasn't Wyatt out looking for a fight that night. Steven Smith came to OUR community and attacked one of our young men.What is so hard for you people to understand!!!!!!!

@Gordon and Friends, yeah you are never rude to anyone , so I suppose telling someone that you were all up in there Mom last night was polite? Gee hat a perfect parent you are setting such examples of how to treat people. hope ur kids dont read the shit you post.

Date: July 01, 2011 09:56PM

So much for Wyatt not dealing drugs. I wonder what else we've been right about?

Date: July 01, 2011 10:07PM

seriously?? Wrote:
>> @Gordon and Friends, yeah you are never rude to
> anyone , so I suppose telling someone that you
> were all up in there Mom last night was polite?

My mom is dead, so, I think Gordon should plead INSANITY.

Posted by: seriously seriously? ()
Date: July 02, 2011 12:03AM

im getting sick of whoever keeps talking about this like "the smiths invaded our community" really? the smiths went black ops and crossed the moat and scaled the barb wire fence to get into rose hill. How the hell do u consider it two dif communities, are u implying the apts is its own sepereate municipality with sovergn rule?! wyatt and the smiths lived less than half a mile from eachother, they share the nearest sev, safeway, and shopping sc, thats the same effing community retard.

i really dont care one way or another what went down, its a sad day when someone gets killed who didnt need to die, 3 wasted lives is a tragedy any way u slice it. but for christ sake stop acting like the SC is exclusive property of the apts, it belongs to everyone

Posted by: Seriously?? ()
Date: July 02, 2011 04:19AM

@Mephisto- Again the witnesses they are referring to were for the DEFENSE!! Keep believing what you want though jerk off.

@6X- +1 ( lmao )

@Seriously Seriously?- So which one are you Mom or Pop Smith???? or David??? or lemme guess Brett??? .....STFU no one cares what you have to say.

Date: July 02, 2011 07:15AM

Seriously?? Wrote:
> @Mephisto- Again the witnesses they are referring
> to were for the DEFENSE!! Keep believing what you
> want though jerk off.

One or two people might be easy to write off, but there is clearly enough support for the idea that Wyatt sold drugs that the prosecution felt it necessary to request that it be a forbidden topic.

Date: July 02, 2011 07:38AM

the defense witnesses are the ones that allege that he sold drugs...they also allege that it was self-defense.....see ya in 40 years stevie

Date: July 02, 2011 11:45AM

So what happens if the Smith kid walks for any reason?

Pages: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415All...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 19

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.