HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 19
Re: Stabbing in Rose Hill
Posted by: fuck the smith boys ()
Date: October 27, 2010 12:41PM

yeah if you fuck with the smiths you'll probably wind up getting murdered. Cause all of the smiths are murderers. Mr. And Mrs. Smith probably met in jail. Gee I wonder where the smith boys are going to end up?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: re: fuck the smith boys ()
Date: October 27, 2010 12:44PM

The smith boys are gonna end up in jail getting fucked by the guards and eating COCKMEAT sandwiches all day long hahaha

Posted by: theyalldidit ()
Date: October 27, 2010 10:37PM

Randy Taylor, Tone Perez & Kristina "KC" Claassen are the ones who set wyatt up. The smiths were the ones who murdered him. wyatt was at home until randy called him for "help" so wyatt came out with a baseball bat ready to get somebody but there were the smiths waiting and randy was gone said he got pistol whipped has anybody seen the bruises NOPE because randy wont show his face! then tone gets a so called phone call from wyatt for a ride home when he was right outside his house yea right! then tone just happens to show up give wyatt a ride to the hospital but never calls 911 to inform them hes on his way n his friend has been stabbed. he called KC right away. KC knew the smiths & is known for setting peple up she is an informant for FCPD has been for years look at the court.va.us all her cases have been dropped or dismissed after an agreement has been made. & anyone she deals with gets arrested days later. i am so happy they arrested the one who murdered him but they need to get all those who made it happen and that is these 3 plus the other smith brother. the FCPD says other arrests will be made i hope it is for these wanna be thugs for accomplice to murder. & i find it funny how kc skips town and randy n tone have not been seen or heard from since....they just keep making themselves look more guilty. RIP WYATT WE ALL LOVE YOU & JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED! thats a PROMISE!

­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: October 27, 2010 10:54PM

­

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2013 10:11PM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: LMAO ()
Date: October 27, 2010 11:07PM

^^^ holy fuck that is 1 ugly ass bitch eww can u say CRACKHEAD!

Posted by: HAHAHAHA ()
Date: October 27, 2010 11:58PM

LMAO Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> ^^^ holy fuck that is 1 ugly ass bitch eww can u
> say CRACKHEAD!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA +1

Posted by: SAVE ROSE HILL ()
Date: October 28, 2010 12:16AM

The entire Rose Hill area has to get rid of all the idiots that loiter around there.

Just read the morons that post here. They just sound dumber and dumber.

It is too bad that this kid got killed. Back in the day, he would have gotten his ass kicked by someone from Edison to the point he would have never would of thought of doing it again.

Today's losers from Beulah, Rose Hill, Bush Hill, Winslow, Huntington, Cameron etc are big zeros.

It is up to the Franconia Police Substation to get rid of this filth.

Rose Hill needs to hire a security crew and smack all these idiots and ugly women around.

Posted by: RIP Wyatt ()
Date: October 28, 2010 01:40AM

SAVE ROSE HILL Wrote:
> The entire Rose Hill area has to get rid of all
> the idiots that loiter around there.
>
> Just read the morons that post here. They just
> sound dumber and dumber.
>
> It is too bad that this kid got killed. Back in
> the day, he would have gotten his ass kicked by
> someone from Edison to the point he would have
> never would of thought of doing it again.
>
> Today's losers from Beulah, Rose Hill, Bush Hill,
> Winslow, Huntington, Cameron etc are big zeros.
>
> It is up to the Franconia Police Substation to get
> rid of this filth.
>
> Rose Hill needs to hire a security crew and smack
> all these idiots and ugly women around.

you are retarded you ugly women

Posted by: Saw that ()
Date: October 28, 2010 09:40AM

Edison guy Wrote:
> Does anyone know who that Troll was at the wake
> Wed. night that was wearing sunglasses, I guess
> the little guy was trying to get attention for
> himself, what a Tool

Could it have been her in disguise?
Attachments:
NotTheSunshineBand.jpg

Posted by: Still Hurting ()
Date: October 28, 2010 10:23AM

This is for theyalldidit..
I see that you are hurt about Wyatt. But you need to get the story straight, before you post anything, yes he was set up by all.. 1st he came out with a golf club, NOT a baseball bat.. 2nd yes the lil punk RANDY did have a bruise over his right eye, not from getting pistol wiped. but from where he held our Wyatt so the Smith boy could stab Wyatt shortly after the stabbing, they all went to get tattoos, and that's where "Brandi" Wyatt's so called girlfriend called for Toni and Randy to come and meet her.. so she could get the story from them.. why in the hell would you wanna talk to the person/people that killed your boyfriend...
WE LOVE YOU WYATT.. RIP. LIL MAN

Posted by: About..KC ()
Date: October 28, 2010 10:29AM

attachment for KC picture...
LOL Yes she does look like a Crack Head.. and if she were to Smile.. she has some rotten theeth.. to show she is a real live crack head... this is a face of pure Evil I hope they all rot in HELLS FIRE.. and if any of you are reading this. Justice will be served

Posted by: theyalldidit ()
Date: October 28, 2010 11:03AM

Still Hurting Wrote:
> This is for theyalldidit..
> I see that you are hurt about Wyatt. But you need
> to get the story straight, before you post
> anything, yes he was set up by all.. 1st he came
> out with a golf club, NOT a baseball bat.. 2nd yes
> the lil punk RANDY did have a bruise over his
> right eye, not from getting pistol wiped. but from
> where he held our Wyatt so the Smith boy could
> stab Wyatt shortly after the stabbing, they all
> went to get tattoos, and that's where "Brandi"
> Wyatt's so called girlfriend called for Toni and
> Randy to come and meet her.. so she could get the
> story from them.. why in the hell would you wanna
> talk to the person/people that killed your
> boyfriend...
> WE LOVE YOU WYATT.. RIP. LIL MAN

my bad i did mean golf club and i know randy has a bruise but not from getting pistol whipped to the point he had to run to get help for himself like he keeps telling everybdy he did he has given 3 different stories & tone's story is all over the damn place and doesnt make any sense. he acted all sympathetic and upset but just days later was whippin his car around that his friend just had almost bleed out in & back to his old ways with randy right next to him. and i think its funny how none of them have been seen since. brandi clearly does not care about wyatt or she would have never called the 2 who set him up for "their story" i was disgusted when i saw her on the news the other day. but i do hope the police are true in their statement that others will be arrested because randy tone and KC deserve to rot in prison forever for taking wyatts life! all for what some money go get a fucking job like eveyrbody else in soceity. they are all guilty just as much as steven smith. RIP WYATT WE ALL LOVE YOU! & KEEP FIGHTING FOR YOU EVERYDAY TIL EVERYONE INVOLVED IS LOCKED!!

Posted by: hmmmm.... ()
Date: October 28, 2010 11:13AM

i think its kinda suspicous how KC just skipped town for a month hmmmmmmmmmmm..... was the heat getting too much for her she was sweatin it! n tone n randy r no where round they really are just makin themselves look alot more guilty

Posted by: Inside ()
Date: October 28, 2010 12:13PM

I know he hung out with some dope heaeds on Lavender lane and the house was connected, That did not make him bad but I know the house and people there are always f'ed up and doing stupid things

Posted by: Phantom ()
Date: October 28, 2010 12:46PM

Kingstowne: I am one of the phantom people that Mrs. Fuller has mention. I have been at the house and g-maws condo and witnessed underage drinking and seen both of them buy William cigarettes when he was 14-15 years old, as far as drugs I do not know. But I agree with you when you said, what kind of parenting was taking place. Mrs Fuller stated that William and Wyatt got along with their stepfather, why then were they forced to leave when Mrs. Fuller and SF went to work and not allowed back into the house until one of them was home

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 28, 2010 01:19PM

chuckhoffmann Wrote:
> Kristina "KC" Claassen is probably the weak link
> in this whole conspiracy. If I was FCPD* I would
> make it very clear to her that she will be going
> inside until she's in her mid-thirties** if she
> doesn't come clean with everything, including the
> whole business with the safe they stole.
>
> Tony "Tone" Perez and Randy Taylor are guilty of
> felony murder ("anyone who participates in any
> inherently dangerous felony that results in the
> death of any human being is guilty of felony
> murder"- thank you, Norman Scott, for drumming
> that into my brain), for playing "let's you and
> him fight" with Wyatt Campbell and the Smith
> brothers, and need to go downstate for the next
> few decades.
>
> *I am not a police officer. I am an idiot.
> **Recent picture of Kristina Claassen below. If
> she looks like this now, what's a few decades in
> the joint going to do to her looks?

I don't think you have room to talk, buddy.

file.php?40,file=24188,filename=phprR9st

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/28/2010 01:19PM by MrMephisto.

Posted by: en.vee ()
Date: October 28, 2010 11:09PM

excuse me but if you think the United States is too lenient then you need to GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY. He did not deserve what happened to him he is a sweet and loving boy if you knew him or had the honor of meeting him you'd know so how about you not say anything at all if you dont know what the heck you are talking about. God bless wyatt and his family <3

Posted by: alsdhlasjdha ()
Date: October 28, 2010 11:38PM

boo hoo im s0o0o0o0o sad... ;-(

Posted by: closure ()
Date: October 29, 2010 04:02AM

So obviously this forum is still alive because there are people on the loose who have not yet been apprehended and charged.

To the phantoms: you want to blame Wyatt's mom for what happened to him because you think she was a bad mother. mothers who bury their children live with regrets for the rest of their lives. now everybody knows that she wasn't the perfect mother and that whomever was posting in her name wasn't being entirely forthright and honest about some things, and you hold her responsible for being irresponsible. it may be discussed in court but has no legal relevance to what happened to Wyatt, so there is no point in discussing it further. take pleasure in knowing that mom won't have a truly happy day for the rest of her life.

To the pervert and/or perverts: you've done a good job of allowing some insight into why perverted harassment on the Internet is against the law. your bandwidth should be revoked.

You are not supposed to post pictures of people for public viewing without their permission. That is why faces are blocked out in video clips you see on the news. You could probably be sued.

To everyone else: do not confront any of these wanted individuals if you see them and recognize them. vigilante justice is totally inappropriate.

Posted by: ruck reah ()
Date: October 29, 2010 06:56AM

This story is very sad, but I have a question. If he was stabbed 29 times, how was he able to get away and call his "friends" to pick him up and take him to the hospital? What was he stabbed with, a sewing needle?

Posted by: AryansRule ()
Date: October 29, 2010 04:19PM

Unreal. Some of these posts are unreal. And a whole lot of you need to quit curb hanging and learn to spell.

If Wyatt did or didn't sell drugs or do some unscrupulous things is still no reason to be stabbed to death in an alley and left to die like a animal. WTF is wrong with you young people ?? You think your thugs and ghetto and OG's but your punk ass chumps who talk smack but when the strong arm of the law comes down on your asses you sing and cry like little girls. Any pussy who has to have someone hold a person while they stab him is little bitch. Anyone who has to use a weapon to fight is a scared little person inside. What you can't let your fists do the talking? The whole crew who was involved in this are punk ass bitches and they know it. That's why their asses are on the run. To scared to go to jail. They want to do big boy crimes but can't do the big boy time...CHUMPS!

For the record KC is a snitch plain and simple. She is one who likes to do the crime but is sissy scared to do the time. Don't know this Tony chump but do know Randy and have known for years that he is a loser, trouble and a punk. Rest assured they will get theirs...they can run but can't hide if the law wants them.
Besides all three put together don't have enough sense to run and get underground.
Hell one of them doesn't have enough sense to brush her teeth.

Wyatts mom..I'm so sorry for your loss. I really didn't know much of Wyatt but I do know most of the kids around here said he was a good kid ( this was before his untimely death ). My heart goes out to you and you have been in my prayers.

To the rest who post smart ass remarks and such...the great thing about computers, it gives punks and chumps much courage...Try posting and use your real name. Yeah..that's what I thought....

Posted by: Loe ()
Date: October 29, 2010 06:16PM

Look everyone this kid is fuckinh deid shit happens it's life all you little fuckers just Learn from this lesson what goes around comes around !!! People die everyday get over this nonsense it's old let his mom stop stressing more.

Date: October 29, 2010 08:56PM

Loe Wrote:
> People die everyday get over this
> nonsense it's old let his mom stop stressing
> more.

I never understood this. It's not like this thread is being displayed on every TV in her house, and her computer can only access this site. Why would someone make a conscious choice to go read something they don't want to read? I certainly don't spend a lot of time on Neo-Nazi websites, telling them how upset their opinion makes me.

Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: October 29, 2010 10:20PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
>
> I never understood this. It's not like this
> thread is being displayed on every TV in her
> house, and her computer can only access this site.
> Why would someone make a conscious choice to go
> read something they don't want to read? I
> certainly don't spend a lot of time on Neo-Nazi
> websites, telling them how upset their opinion
> makes me.

But you keep coming back here looking like a fool when debating RV.

Like a moth to a flame.

-------------------------------------------------
“We don’t have any rude, unpleasant people here. We’re different!”

Posted by: missnYU ()
Date: October 29, 2010 10:37PM

Wyatt, i miss you so much boo. I cant believe your gone, its like i wake up and i have so many questions to ask yu but ur not here... i miss you alot and yu will always have a spot in my heart.Rest in peace baby boy, yu still will always be mi lil man!!! love ya baby!!! and justice will be served very soon, i wont stop fightin for yu until da dai da judge says life in prison for all dem fake ass gangsta's!!! even KC dat hoe! ! *promise*

Posted by: Bystander ()
Date: October 31, 2010 01:01PM

This thread will probably be around for a long time, and it should.

First: we have the victom's family and freinds greving. With a long drawn out court case, this may take a long time and reopen many wounds. We all feel for them.

Second: we have the Smith family that has to deal with the incarseration of a young teenanger, possibly both brothers.

Third: we have others that were involved. Those few will probably be looking at serving a longer time then the 15 year old (rightfully so). Someone is going to get smart and cut a deal. This murder didn't take place without the involvement of others. The question is; 'Who cuts the first deal? and who did what?'

Fourth: the community and courts involvement. The chief has already come out to say this wasn't gang related, but Rose Hill already is dealing with a big gang pressence, high crime rate and drug problem.
These issues influenced this young idividual into believing that repeatively stabing the victom to death was the propper response to the situations that arose.

Now for the big questions:

What can WE as the community do to help lead our young from making such a terribly wrong decission?

What can the school system and community leaders do to educate our young of how the bad decissions made by this teenager and the ones around him led to the ruin of all the lives involved?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2011 07:53PM by Bystander.

Posted by: RIP Wyatt ()
Date: October 31, 2010 03:14PM

Bystander Wrote:
> This thread will probably be around for a long
> time, and it should.
>
> First: we have the victom's family and freinds
> greving. With a long drawn out court case, this
> may take a long time and reopen many wounds. We
> all feel for them.
>
> Second: we have the Smith family that has to deal
> with the incarseration of a young teenanger,
> possibly both brothers.
>
> Third: we have others that were involved. Those
> few will probably be looking at serving a longer
> time then the 15 year old (rightfully so). Someone
> is going to get smart and cut a deal. This murder
> didn't take place without the involvement of
> others. The question is; 'Who cuts the first deal?
> and who did what?'
>
> Fourth: the community and courts involvement. The
> chief has already come out to say this wasn't gang
> related, but Rose Hill already is dealing with a
> big gang pressence, high crime rate and drug
> problem.
> These issues influenced this young idividual into
> believing that repeatively stabing the victom to
> death was the propper response to the situations
> that arose.
>
> Now for the big questions:
>
> What can WE as the community do to help lead our
> young from making such a terribly wrong
> decission?
>
> What can the school system and community leaders
> do to educate our young of how the bad decissions
> made by this teenager and the ones around him led
> to the ruin of all the lives involved?

shutup stupid

Date: October 31, 2010 03:24PM

Bystander Wrote:
> What can WE as the community do to help lead our
> young from making such a terribly wrong
> decission?

I'm shocked someone's actually asking these questions. Thank you.

Parents need to have a more active role in their kid's lives. There is absolutely no reason why a parent shouldn't know what their kid is doing, where they're going, and who they're hanging out with. Kids like Wyatt don't start drinking alcohol and bringing golf clubs to knife fights spontaneously.

The human desire to be part of a group or tribe is hard-coded in our genetics, and has been since prehistoric times when we figured out it's harder for bears to eat us if we hang out together. If a child isn't identifying with his family, he's going to find another group to identify with.

Sure, kids go through rebellious phases that they eventually grow out of, but most of them don't engage in armed conflicts as a part of it.

> What can the school system and community leaders
> do to educate our young of how the bad decissions
> made by this teenager and the ones around him led
> to the ruin of all the lives involved?

The school system should not do anything other than educate children, period. Nobody else should be raising your children. However, that's the trend that's appearing. Schools are expected to provide education on drugs, alcohol, sex, and violence, but for what? So the parents themselves don't have to discuss these things with their kids directly? What, is it uncomfortable to tell your flesh and blood all the bad things that can happen to them if they start drinking or having unprotected sex?

You, the parent, are who your children should be listening to. If they're not listening to the parents, why on earth would anyone think they're going to listen to a guy that's getting underpaid to tell them they shouldn't do drugs or start smoking?

Posted by: WYATT COSTUME ()
Date: November 01, 2010 12:13AM

saw a bunch of people at Rose Hill MacDonalds wearing WYATT COSTUMES

They all had a 40 cap in their one hand, a 40 in the other

For a mask , they had a dumb look on their silly face.

HEY PUNKS - LEAVE ROSE HILL - ALL OF YOU

You have littered the area long enough.

You are all unproductive and just tearing down a nice area.

The only reason you need to be in Rose Hill Shopping Center is to go to the barber and cut your mullets.

Posted by: blah ()
Date: November 01, 2010 10:28AM

stupid rosehillians... all they do is stand around the parking lot... what a stupid pathetic life... get a real life... fucking wiggers...

Posted by: Right on, Meph ()
Date: November 01, 2010 11:42AM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> Bystander Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > What can WE as the community do to help lead
> our
> > young from making such a terribly wrong
> > decission?
>
> I'm shocked someone's actually asking these
> questions. Thank you.
>
> Parents need to have a more active role in their
> kid's lives. There is absolutely no reason why a
> parent shouldn't know what their kid is doing,
> where they're going, and who they're hanging out
> with. Kids like Wyatt don't start drinking
> alcohol and bringing golf clubs to knife fights
> spontaneously.
>
> The human desire to be part of a group or tribe is
> hard-coded in our genetics, and has been since
> prehistoric times when we figured out it's harder
> for bears to eat us if we hang out together. If a
> child isn't identifying with his family, he's
> going to find another group to identify with.
>
> Sure, kids go through rebellious phases that they
> eventually grow out of, but most of them don't
> engage in armed conflicts as a part of it.
>
> > What can the school system and community
> leaders
> > do to educate our young of how the bad
> decissions
> > made by this teenager and the ones around him
> led
> > to the ruin of all the lives involved?
>
> The school system should not do anything other
> than educate children, period. Nobody else should
> be raising your children. However, that's the
> trend that's appearing. Schools are expected to
> provide education on drugs, alcohol, sex, and
> violence, but for what? So the parents themselves
> don't have to discuss these things with their kids
> directly? What, is it uncomfortable to tell your
> flesh and blood all the bad things that can happen
> to them if they start drinking or having
> unprotected sex?
>
> You, the parent, are who your children should be
> listening to. If they're not listening to the
> parents, why on earth would anyone think they're
> going to listen to a guy that's getting underpaid
> to tell them they shouldn't do drugs or start
> smoking?

+1

Posted by: SandC ()
Date: November 02, 2010 06:20AM

I have sat here for the last 3hrs reading every single post. What st arted with one persons question of "what happened last night", turned into what should have been a forum of people posting there thoughts and prayers for Wyatts family and friends into a platform of some not ALL posting stupid and ingorant comments about the life of a child they didn't even know. The funny thing about rumors is once they start they never stop and then people start to believe them, Alot of you attacked Sheila's charcater as a mother most of you asking herover and over the same questions because she did not answer you, Did it ever accure to you she dosn't have too!!...Sheila Fuller is someone I am proud to call my friend, someone who is my daughters godmother, I trust her with my child 3000 times over to raise her if anything were to happen to my husband and I, I am proud to call Wyatt, as well as his brother my nephews. Wyatt was a wonderful blueeyed boy who did NOT DESERVE TO BE MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD and left to die alone while the other MURDER left him there to die. WE allhave skeletons in our closets, none ofus are perfect, NONE OF US. before any of you pass judgement on Wyatts or his mothers charcater take a goodlong look in the mirror. Take a look at your own kids, and your own lifes. People in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.Trust and believe our Wyatt will get his justice. What sickens me is that all of you that have attacked the life of a young man that cant even defend himself anymore, What does that say about your character???. It does not matter if Wyatt did drink or didnt, does not matter if he did drugs or did not, what does matter is his life was taken, no one deserves that, what I find ammusing is all ofyou are attacking the murder victim not one thing about the cold blooded 15yr old murder, or about his parentshow bad they are to have raised ason cabable of stabbing someone to death, what is wrong with that picture ???...My husband just reminded me also that you all that seem to have enough balls to write yourhateful lies and fucked up comments about Wyatt and the kind of person you thinkyou he was, NONE of you have even had the courage to write your realnames you would rather hide behind a computerscreen and act as cowards, in my husbands eyes as well as mines makes you of you for the lack of a better word a women in his eyes, you all could never be half the man WYATT IS.

Date: November 02, 2010 10:49AM

SandC Wrote:
> I have sat here for the last 3hrs reading every
> BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH

Attachments:
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH.png

Date: November 02, 2010 11:28AM

Mr Mephisto,
I beg to differ with you on several points... but can agree on others

"The school system should not do anything other than educate children, period."
"You, the parent, are who your children should be listening to."

I'm glad everybody doesn't live by those rules. If we all did, America would have never been able to produce a middle class. It would have settled for an upper class (very few & very rich), and a 98% lower class (very very poor). ie... Hati or 20th century China.
And many parents struggle just to provide a roof over their heads and food and clothing. Those kids need mentors to help. I find it difficult to accept abandoning trying to reach out to these children just because some rule says you should only teach english or math...

It's reasonable to believe that the Smith brothers and others that helped bring that 15 year old boy to the situation of his demise ... lacked in good judgement.
These boys acted on what society on their peers had taught them.
What happened was a tragedy and a lot of lives are effected.

I think the only responsible action would be to explain to other youths how and why that situation turned into such a tragedy... and how someone could have stopped it.... But I'm not the expert on that.

"Kids like Wyatt don't start drinking alcohol and bringing golf clubs to knife fights spontaneously."

When I was Wyatt's age, the age limit was 18. I drank beer, and I think almost everybody in that age group and older drank beer at one time or another. Seeing that Wyatt DID NOT have any alcohol in his blood stream at the time of his death, Mr Mephisto, I take insult to your remark. No wonder kids don't take what you say at face value when you state facts that are prejudice and flat out wrong....

I don't know the Smiths, or what brought a 15 year old to stab another to death, but it's obvious that all the people around him failed him in his up bringing right up to the point of the incident.

What happened in Rose Hill that night was a tragedy! A young man needlessly lost his life. At least two families have been devastated, and this is probably going to be a long drawn out process for justice. A lot of lives are going to have to live with these scars, and we feel for them.

I also realize that there is nothing I can do to help these people through these hard times. But I'm writing on this thread because there is a "want to be a gangster' mentality going around the young people of Rose Hill and the surrounding areas that clouds the judgement of todays youths. And I fear that if these kids don't get the proper education and insight of the consequences of their actions in situations like this, That we as a community will be cranking out future tragedies like this one.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2010 02:23PM by Bystander.

Date: November 02, 2010 11:46AM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> SandC Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I have sat here for the last 3hrs reading every
> > BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH
> BLEH
> > BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH

Mr Mephisto
OK, I'll take my own advice and attempt to be a bit of a mentor for you.

"A productive life can be very fullfilling. And your life would be more fullfilling if you get off your but, get a job away from the veiw of children, seek proffesional help, And for Gods sake, Move out of your parents basement!!!"

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2010 08:37PM by Bystander.

Date: November 02, 2010 12:30PM

Bystander Wrote:
> I'm glad everybody doesn't live by those rules. If
> we all did, America would have never been able to
> produce a middle class. It would have settled for
> an upper class (very few & very rich), and a 98%
> lower class (very very poor). ie... Hati or 20th
> century China.

I'm not sure why you think that, considering we have a public school system, but OK.

> And many parents struggle just to provide a roof
> over their heads and food and clothing. Those kids
> need mentors to help. I find it difficult to
> accept abandoning trying to reach out to these
> children just because some rule says you should
> only teach english or math...

Mentors are fine, but what I'm saying is that the schools should not be used as a substitution for parenting. It's fine for schools to teach students about the dangers of drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes, but it's not the school's fault if a child starts drinking and fighting.

> It's reasonable to believe that the Smith brothers
> and others that helped bring that 15 year old boy
> to the situation of his demise ... lacked in good
> judgement.

Probably spawned from bad parenting.

> These boys acted on what society on their peers
> had taught them.

Exactly, instead of what their parents should have taught them.

> What happened was a tragedy and a lot of lives are
> effected.

Child with cancer is a tragedy, etc.

> I think the only responsible action would be to
> explain to other youths how and why that situation
> turned into such a tragedy... and how someone
> could have stopped it.... But I'm not the expert
> on that.

I agree, and the people who should be explaining this to the other youths are the other youths' parents.

> "Kids like Wyatt don't start drinking alcohol and
> bringing golf clubs to knife fights
> spontaneously."
>
> When I was Wyatt's age, the age limit was 18. I
> drank beer, and I think almost everybody in that
> age group and older drank beer at one time or
> another.

That's super, but the drinking age is 21 now. Regardless, and again, kids don't spontaneously start drinking and getting into armed conflicts. Something leads up to that sort of behavior, and it needs to be addressed before it devolves into what happened to this kid.

> Seeing that Wyatt DID NOT have any
> alcohol in his blood stream at the time of his
> death, Mr Mephisto, I take insult to your remark.

Where did I say he was drunk when he got killed? If I did, that was a mistake on my part.

What I'm saying is that it's not difficult to imagine how a kid who thinks it's cool to drink shitty beer and get into fights could end up in his situation.

> No wonder kids don't take what you say at face
> value when you state facts that are prejudice and
> flat out wrong....

Uh, prejudice?

> I don't know the Smiths, or what brought a 15 year
> old to stab another to death, but it's obvious
> that all the people around him failed him in his
> up bringing right up to the point of the
> incident.

EXACTLY. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM SAYING.

> What happened in Rose Hill that night was a
> tragedy! A young man needlessly lost his life. At
> least two families have been devastated, and this
> is probably going to be a long drawn out process
> for justice. A lot of lives are going to have to
> live with these scars, and we feel for them.

Not a tragedy, it's the conclusion of a life where all the people around him failed him in his up bringing right up to the point of the incident.

He needlessly lost his life, yes, but there were 178,893,628,982,162 ways this could have been avoided or prevented.

> I also realize that there is nothing I can do to
> help these people through these hard times. But
> I'm writing on this thread because there is a
> "want to be a gangster' mentality going around the
> young people of Rose Hill and the surrounding
> areas that clouds the judgement of todays youths.
> And I fear that if these kids don't get the proper
> education and insight of the consequences of their
> actions in situations like this, That we as a
> community will be cranking out future tragedies
> like this one.

And that kind of education and insight needs to come from the parents.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2010 02:34PM by MrMephisto.

Date: November 02, 2010 02:28PM

That should solve it!
EDIT: Just needed to be sure who you are.

Edited 6 time(s). Last edit at 11/02/2010 08:35PM by Bystander.

Date: November 02, 2010 02:35PM

Bystander Wrote:
> That should solve it!

Very mature, douchebag. Good job discussing the topic you started.

Posted by: doofus ()
Date: November 02, 2010 02:43PM

SandC Wrote:
WE allhave skeletons in our closets,
>

to try and put a different spin on this awful thread, how about sharing your skeletons!!!!!!!

Date: November 02, 2010 02:53PM

Ok. Got it.

Posted by: Cherrish and steve curry ()
Date: November 02, 2010 04:27PM

So my questionis why isit that steven smith was arrested before for breaking a entering, grand larcerny, alluding police, and robbery, AND the million dollar charge ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON, then let out to kill my nephew ,and as i read alot of your postings, you all attack mynephew but he has never been arrested, and henever never murdered anyone, and if he supposdly "robbed" peopleasyousaywhy didnt anyone report him??..ugly thing about rumors they arejust that RUMORS.But WYATT wasnt violet, steven smith was violet not once but twice that we know of.How can you justify self defense when you stab someone mupilty times. once maybe but not more then that andnot when he has been charged with assault with a deadly weapon before. why was he and his brother in WYATTS neighberhood, notthe other way around. Ifthey were so afraid of Wyatt why were they stalking him not the other way around. why was a 15 yr old out that late anyway on a school nite while on probation as well. whats funny is WYATT was 18 and homeforthe night, not out hunting someone down to murderthem. and david the older brother should have been a rolemodel not a coach egging his brother on to notkill but MURDER my nephew WYATT JACKSON CAMPBELL.

Date: November 02, 2010 04:31PM

Bystander Wrote:
> EDIT: Just needed to be sure who you are.

Still MrMephisto. Thanks.

Date: November 02, 2010 05:06PM

In answer to DOOFUS question yes I have things in my past, and no I am embarrsed to even name them BUT ths is not about me this is about WYATT and the fact that no matter what you or whoever might have thought of him,or even wither you liked him or not he was MURDERED in COLD BLOOD by a 15yrold who had a previous chargeof assault with a deadly weapon, this time he went even further and didn't just assault he MURDERED, noone derserves that. why isnt anyone asking his parents why there 15yr old was out that late on probation, on a school night, hmmmm like to know the answer to that quesion????

Date: November 02, 2010 06:05PM

Cherrish and steve curry Wrote:
> "So my question is why is it that steven smith was
> arrested before for breaking a entering, grand
> larcerny, alluding police, and robbery, AND the
> million dollar charge ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY
> WEAPON, then let out to kill my nephew ?,,,"

The system, the juvy courts, the school system, the local leaders, the smith brothers parents and peers, and WE as a community ALL FAILED to do what was needed to stop this from taking place.

Posted by: wtf rip wyatt ()
Date: November 02, 2010 06:49PM

bystander u seem to no alot u say peoples names but u dont say urs. the blame isnot on everyone but the smiths and the parents no body else. not school not freinds not comunity. smiths and randy and kc and tony

Posted by: ghettotrash ()
Date: November 02, 2010 07:26PM

I heard they were featuring this case on the new season of "The First 48" lol it goes so well

Date: November 02, 2010 07:38PM

SandC Wrote:
> In answer to DOOFUS question yes I have things in
> my past, and no I am embarrsed to even name them
> BUT ths is not about me this is about WYATT and
> the fact that no matter what you or whoever might
> have thought of him,or even wither you liked him
> or not he was MURDERED in COLD BLOOD by a 15 yr old
> who had a previous charge of assault with a deadly
> weapon, this time he went even further and didn't
> just assault he MURDERED, no one derserves that.
> why isnt anyone asking his parents why there 15yr
> old was out that late on probation, on a school
> night, hmmmm like to know the answer to that
> quesion????

Let me first say; No parent, brother, sister, friend, should have to go through burrying their son and dealing with the loss from such a needless crime. Words just can't express how badly we feel for you and your family.
I never had the pleasure to meet Wyatt, but I grew up in N Va when I was his age.
From the pictures and statements posted mostly eslewhere by his friends, he seemed like a well rounded standup good kid. A tragic loss for everybody.
I only hope that someday You and your family can find peace and put this loss behind you.

As for some of the slanderous remarks aimed at discrediting your son, the people involved in your son's demise have little deffence for their actions.
Rest assured, that those that had a hand in this will be held accountable and Wyatts record will prove the slander for what it was.

And these forums unfortunately attract a few sick trolls...

I must admitt that I am shocked that there hasn't been a bigger community involvement. It may have been over 20 years since I lived in Fairfax, but I'm shocked that every kid from elementry school through High school doesn't know how a bad mistake made by a 15 year old and his peers has caused this tragidy and how it could have been avoided.
20 years ago there would have been a thousand people in the street screeming at your civic leaders to make sure that this wouldn't be the norm of the community....

As for the perps involved... They all need to be brought to ansewer for their actions. Fairfax's youth need to know how to avoid ending up in the Smith's shoes, or this is just going to repeat itself.

Date: November 02, 2010 08:26PM

wtf rip wyatt Wrote:
> bystander u seem to no alot u say peoples names
> but u dont say urs. the blame isnot on everyone
> but the smiths and the parents no body else. not
> school not freinds not comunity. smiths and randy
> and kc and tony

Hmmmm.... You have me a little confussed, or you may have read someone elses posting thinking it was a post written by me?
I have made reference to the Smiths and I replied to user Mr Mephisto.

As for my comments about the comunity... they had the Smiths in their radar but failed to take the proper or enough steps to prevent this horible tragidy from taking place.
If I post my name it would just get confused with others.
I hope that makes things clearer.

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: November 02, 2010 08:36PM

I thought these were the Smith Brothers?

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo
Attachments:
67960a[1].jpg

Posted by: HAS ARREST BEEN MADE? ()
Date: November 02, 2010 09:17PM

PUNKS GET OUT OF ROSE HILL

WYATT WAS A PUNK

ANYONE WHO IS BORN IN THIS COUNTRY AND CANNOT GRADUATE FROM ROSE HILL 7-11 is a LOSER

TO WYATTS FAMILY - HE WAS A LOSER AND YOU DID NOTHING ABOUT IT.

THE GOOD CITIZENS OF ROSE HILL POLITELY ASK THAT ALL OF YOU GO AWAY - NOW

Posted by: Damm It ()
Date: November 02, 2010 09:24PM

HAS ARREST BEEN MADE? Wrote:
> PUNKS GET OUT OF ROSE HILL
>
> WYATT WAS A PUNK
>
> ANYONE WHO IS BORN IN THIS COUNTRY AND CANNOT
> GRADUATE FROM ROSE HILL 7-11 is a LOSER
>
>
> TO WYATTS FAMILY - HE WAS A LOSER AND YOU DID
> NOTHING ABOUT IT.
>
> THE GOOD CITIZENS OF ROSE HILL POLITELY ASK THAT
> ALL OF YOU GO AWAY - NOW

Yes, one arrest has been made... More to come. FYI.. fu

Date: November 02, 2010 11:39PM

u dont no nothin wyatts mom was my room mom in school for 5 years and did our baseball teams for 6 or 7 years he workd with her so did her other kid she was inhis life what do the smiths do raise murdrers wyat was not a punk he was a good kid his famly lives in rose hill not the smiths

Date: November 02, 2010 11:41PM

hey has arrest been madee is that u david

Date: November 02, 2010 11:44PM

wyatt was at gmaws smiths whre at 711 not wyatt loser tell smiths to stay out of rose hill

Date: November 03, 2010 04:27PM

Who is wtf rip wyatt?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2010 04:28PM by Bystander.

Posted by: man ()
Date: November 04, 2010 11:25AM

Cherrish and steve curry Wrote:
> So my questionis why isit that steven smith was
> arrested before for breaking a entering, grand
> larcerny, alluding police, and robbery, AND the
> million dollar charge ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY
> WEAPON, then let out to kill my nephew ,and as i
> read alot of your postings, you all attack
> mynephew but he has never been arrested, and
> henever never murdered anyone, and if he supposdly
> "robbed" peopleasyousaywhy didnt anyone report
> him??..ugly thing about rumors they arejust that
> RUMORS.But WYATT wasnt violet, steven smith was
> violet not once but twice that we know of.How can
> you justify self defense when you stab someone
> mupilty times. once maybe but not more then that
> andnot when he has been charged with assault with
> a deadly weapon before. why was he and his brother
> in WYATTS neighberhood, notthe other way around.
> Ifthey were so afraid of Wyatt why were they
> stalking him not the other way around. why was a
> 15 yr old out that late anyway on a school nite
> while on probation as well. whats funny is WYATT
> was 18 and homeforthe night, not out hunting
> someone down to murderthem. and david the older
> brother should have been a rolemodel not a coach
> egging his brother on to notkill but MURDER my
> nephew WYATT JACKSON CAMPBELL.

u obviously dont know what the fuck youre talking about... steven smith has no criminal record, stop making lies up to put him in a worse light... wyatt WAS a thief and robber whos life was chilling in rose hill getting fucked up and causing trouble...

Posted by: alison ()
Date: November 04, 2010 12:08PM

Are you serious? everyone on here talking shit about KC tony and randy, were any of you actually there? do any of you actually spend time with these people that you're so quick to blame? and for God's sake how can you call yourself a true friend of Wyatt's when you can't even let him REST IN PEACE. It happened, it's done, if you think the justice system messed up in the punishment of his killers GO OUT AND EDUCATE YOURSELF TO CHANGE THE SYSTEM THAT YOU WANT TO KNOCK SO BADLY. Half of you can't even spell properly AND want to hide behind anonymity on the internet because you're little pussies. If you got something to say to or about someone, I'm betting you're all adults STEP TO SOMEONE'S FACE WITH IT. Until then stop running your mouth about things you DON'T know anything about on the internet, grow up, grow some balls, and let the little man rest in peace.

Posted by: alison2 ()
Date: November 04, 2010 05:38PM

shut your fuckin bitch ass mouth alison, your hidin behind a fake name too, if ur really that big n bad put ur first n last name out there, Ur either some white trash dope whore or some fat ugly black nigger crack whore. Another example of a dumb ignorant bitch in our community, god i cant wait to move out of this area, you people are like a fuckin disease

Date: November 04, 2010 09:16PM

@alison2
that's hilarious, it's my real name, i attend college OUTSIDE of nova, i hate it too thats why i did something with my life and left :) why would i put any of my info on the internet? get a life get out of nova yourself asshole

Posted by: for Alison ()
Date: November 04, 2010 10:32PM

this is to alison.

you are really hilarious ive read this whole thread and not ONE person has defended KC tony or randy except you. where you there? do you know?....didnt think so. the only reason you even are defending them is because you were and may still be if you hadnt left for college one of tony & randys best clients and as for KC you are one of her very few "friends' which believe me wont last too much longer when you finally open your eyes and see what type of person she is. dont sit here and try to defend these pathetic people because you heard KCs fuckin sob story. shes a snitch the biggest rose hill has seen in years, tony and randy are known for robbing people and all 3 f them are known for setting people up especailly KC. you say RIP Wyatt like you care then show him and everyone else by not defending those who SET HIM UP! when it comes to these 3 pathetic low lives you cannot believe a word they say believe me i know first hand. wyatt did not deserve this and if it wasnt for randy tony and KC being the greedy lil bitches they are none of this would have happened yes smith stabbed him but how did they get there? why did randy say he was about to get jumped and needed wyatts help when his bff tony was right around the corner? why would randy have left after supposedly getting pistol whipped and leave his so called friend to die? why would tony have gotten a "phone call" from wyatt for a ride home when he was literally right next to his house? then never call 911 but call KC the whole way? why would KC have shown up and take his car directly to her house after? why would none of them talk to the cops until they all got to talk to each other first?....sounds to me like they had ALOT to do with it. and im not the only one everyone else knows the truth too and its only an amount of time before it catches up to them and they get the same fate as the smiths. i suggest you open your eyes and stop believeing everything you hear cause like you said where you there? nope. your going off what they told you. and the word of a snitch and 2 drug dealers/ theives really are hardly creditable. have some respect for wyatt and dont defend his murderers.

Posted by: amazed ()
Date: November 05, 2010 12:58AM

I am truely amazed at just about everyone on this posting. I was not there, and from what I can understand neither was anyone else posting on this site. How can any of you judge anyone involved. Unless you are god himself you have no right to judge anyone. I will say that I have first hand knowledge that neither Wyatt nor Randy were/are perfect people. Wyatt and Randy have both started and been involved in more than their share of trouble. That being said, it doesn't mean that Wyatt deserved to die or that Randy deserves to be blamed. From what I understand the issue was about an alleged theft that Wyatt may have committed and that the Smiths had been looking for him for a while. My understanding of the situation is that Wyatt and Randy were confronted in front of the 7-Eleven first and that they managed to get away from that confrontation. Now, here comes the stupid part for both of them. They returned to the scene to confront the Smiths a second time. Hind site is 20/20. These boys should never have returned to a dangerous situation. If Wyatt was home at this point he should have never returned. He was away from danger and safe. Something in his mentality influenced him to return. Be that a phone call from Randy or just a need to confront someone that blamed him for something he may or may not have done we will now never know. Even if Randy did call him, Wyatt still made that personal decision not be remain where he was safe. Noone took Wyatt from his home and forced him back into the dangerouse situation. The sad part of this is that so many of these kids friends have died and they still haven't learned as a group to removed themselves from trouble. The embrace it head on and in this society where violent encounters frequently end in death it is scary to know this. A long time ago these boys would have fought and most likely gotten up the next day and been buddys again. Society has changed so much and now that confrontation ends in death a large amount of the time. The sad part of society now is that our children are not taught that walking away from a situation like this makes them a better person, not a coward. This is such a sad commentary on this nations ability to raise their children to be upstanding citizens with a strong self of self worth. Our children looked to others to validate their worth. As long as that continues the violence among our youth will continue and gangs will continue to thrive as our children look there for their sense of self and belonging instead of at home.

To those of you who comdemn Randy for leaving....again you were not there. Can you honestly say that you know for absolute certain that in a life or death situation you would not leave in fear of your own life. I know I certainly cannot. Noone knows until they face the situation what you would do. You can hope all you want that you would do something different, but the reality of the situation at the time dictates your reaction, not what you think you will do!

To Wyatt's family....I truely am sorry for your loss. No parent should have to bury a child and especially not for this reason!

To Randy's family....I hope that this incident of losing someone, that he's known since childhood, in such a violent way and essentially right in front of him is a wake up call to the reality of his lifes choices.

As far as Tony and KC go, I know nothing about them but from what I have heard they have taken the very wrong road in life as well and they both need to look long and hard at where they are as well as this could have easily been one of them involved as well.

The reality of this situation is that any one of the boys involved could have been killed or all of them could have been. It is all just very sad.

Date: November 05, 2010 07:47AM

I was there in circuit court last Friday when Steven Smith was in courtroom 4H and the judge read his previous record. B & E, Assault with a deadly weapon, grand larceny. He does have a previous record. All of you who wonder why my nephew was there should be wondering why the smiths were there. Wyatt went to help Randy, Randy left him and didn't call for help or stop at the 711 to get help. Also thank you for givving FC{PD the motive and the way to charge the smiths with first degree murder because they went after Wyatt at least 2 times that night, they could have gone to there neighborhood and stayed in there home but instead they came to rose hill 2 times with weapons. It was not Wyatt's menality that made him go to randy to help him it was Randys phone call. and fisty it is against federal law to make those comments to underage people

Date: November 05, 2010 11:52AM

to amazed, i know randy and tony better than you think and believe me I am not their biggest fucking fan and they'll most likely get what is coming to them for the things they do but this wasnt one of them get over yourself, im not defending wyatt's killers im saying let it be, let him rest and stop talking about things/people most of the people posting on this site know nothing about.

Posted by: just wondering ()
Date: November 05, 2010 12:54PM

Hey Fistyboy I see you are back I figured you and you little buddies were out having sword fights followed up by playing hide the sauage, I'm sure you were smiling ear to ear

Posted by: only one ()
Date: November 07, 2010 09:16PM

ya'll stop talkin shyt n let wyatt rest in peace, who eva knows bout it or who eva was der when it happenend is all guna go down, trust and believe they will get caught soon or later and then justice will be served, and im not guna stop fightin until all justice is served. wyatt i love you!!! rest in peace lil man!!!

Posted by: Cherrish Curry ()
Date: November 11, 2010 08:29PM

First off this is to MAN - I am not hiding Iam SANDC.. Steven and Cherrish Curry, But it seems you are, All of you are so quick to write postings about my nephew,WYATT, how bad you think he was, and how great The Smiths and Randy and Tony and KC were. Grow up I relize alot of you are teens who have nothing better to do then skip school and post ingorant ramblings on here and the rest of the internet. One thing was right no none of were there, BUT it dosnt take rocket science to figure out what happened. Why does it even matter what kind of person you think my Nephew WYATT is, He didnt deserve to be MUDERED in the streets and left to die. Because Alison Randy was there and did leave WYATT there. He did not Call 911 he did not call his Mom or Grandmothere or brother. He did not do anything but look out for himself. I could sit here all day long and agrue and fight with you all that even though you are using fake names we know is the smiths family if not Stevens Brother and Parents themselves, AND btw MAN my husband was in the courtroom when Steven Smith was brought in two fridays ago and heard his charges so you are wrong about him not having priors. WE WYATTS FAMILY HAVE NO REASON TO LIE. WE know what happened and we and WYATT will have justice.
I did know my nephew and he is a kind, sweet, lovingly young man, with a great sense of humor,Wyatt you may not be here sweetheart phsically now, but you are here in spirit, and in ours hearts and memories forever, I love you Wyatt always.

Posted by: Vet ()
Date: November 11, 2010 08:41PM

I'm a Rose Hill native, graduated Edison, about 10 years older than Wyatt.. Knew him and chilled with him back near 2001' and a few years after. I knew the lil' homie had heart and he used to always be about chillin' and havin' a good time. I wish I was there with him when he got in deep with these boys, but fate played out. I just recommend strongly for all of you around his age out here right now, to at least think first about Wyatt and his family before you go crazy and make any mistakes. This hasn't been easy for any of us, but we can't be makin' it worse.

Posted by: Vet ()
Date: November 11, 2010 08:42PM

R.I.P WYATT CAMPBELL! I'M HERE FOR YOU AND YOUR FAM WHENEVER AND HOWEVER DOG!

Posted by: Damm It ()
Date: November 11, 2010 08:50PM

Cherrish Curry Wrote:
> First off this is to MAN - I am not hiding Iam
> SANDC.. Steven and Cherrish Curry, But it seems
> you are, All of you are so quick to write postings
> about my nephew,WYATT, how bad you think he was,
> and how great The Smiths and Randy and Tony and KC
> were. Grow up I relize alot of you are teens who
> have nothing better to do then skip school and
> post ingorant ramblings on here and the rest of
> the internet. One thing was right no none of were
> there, BUT it dosnt take rocket science to figure
> out what happened. Why does it even matter what
> kind of person you think my Nephew WYATT is, He
> didnt deserve to be MUDERED in the streets and
> left to die. Because Alison Randy was there and
> did leave WYATT there. He did not Call 911 he did
> not call his Mom or Grandmothere or brother. He
> did not do anything but look out for himself. I
> could sit here all day long and agrue and fight
> with you all that even though you are using fake
> names we know is the smiths family if not Stevens
> Brother and Parents themselves, AND btw MAN my
> husband was in the courtroom when Steven Smith was
> brought in two fridays ago and heard his charges
> so you are wrong about him not having priors. WE
> WYATTS FAMILY HAVE NO REASON TO LIE. WE know what
> happened and we and WYATT will have justice.
> I did know my nephew and he is a kind, sweet,
> lovingly young man, with a great sense of
> humor,Wyatt you may not be here sweetheart
> phsically now, but you are here in spirit, and in
> ours hearts and memories forever, I love you Wyatt
> always.

+1

Posted by: Up in Smoke ()
Date: November 12, 2010 03:16AM

This ia directed to "MAN".....So David using a fake name, you and your brother already murdered wyatt why hide your name now. "MAN UP" and and say its you.

Posted by: roo bear ()
Date: November 12, 2010 05:23PM

I am Wyatt's cousin thow he was more like a brother to me. He was there when i was born he held me in the hospital. he watched me grow up until i moved away and even thow i was gone he still asked about me every chance he got. i will always love and miss wyatt( i called him wywy) we all love u wyatt and miss u. u will never be forgotten it is impossible to forget such a remarcable young man. we luv u wyatt rip

Posted by: family is important ()
Date: November 12, 2010 09:02PM

To roo bear: Sounds like your cousin was proud of you, as you him. Family is very important especially in this kind of situation. You and your family are in my prayers.

Posted by: Steve and Cherrish Curry ()
Date: November 13, 2010 07:43PM

In reading what "AMAZED" wrote, Did it ever occur to you that Randy SET WYATT UP, Did it ever occur to you that maybe just maybe he wasnt in fear of his life for the reason you seem to think, Did it ever occur to you that maybe just maybe, He ran because the fear for his life was getting caught by FCPD and going to jail the In rest of his life for setting my NEPHEW up, and helping the Smiths MURDER WYATT. Did it ever occur to you that While yes WYATT was at home, one thing people knew was that he was loyal and would help s friend in need if called and asked, those we know now, he was not really a friend after all. Some of things you wrote you could have only known from being certain people, you are not so loyal to sit there and defend Randy, did it ever occur to you that Something might just be wrong with this picture He did not call 911, he did not go inside 7-11 for help, he did not get WYATTS MOM or GRANDMA, he just left, left him there to DIE. did it ever occur to you that was his PLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: November 13, 2010 10:00PM

Wyatt, i still think bout you day n night, im so upset your gone away from us but ur in god hands now an i'll met you one day up in heaven too! I love you alot, and your in my prayers everyday, and im going to make sure we get justice for yu lil man! them boyz r guna rot n HELL!!! They had no heart, if they cud kill a innocent sweet boy like you! R.I.P. baby boi i love you n always will! and your always n my prayers and thoughts! Tomorrow will be one month ur gune and it seems like as if it happenenend yesterday, i miss yu baby boy!!!! You will neva be forgotten!!! R.I.P. WYATT!

Date: November 14, 2010 09:19PM

Its one month he gone, i miss yu wyatt!! justice is goin to be served!!!

Posted by: 5/13/92 -10/14/10 ()
Date: November 15, 2010 12:08AM

The title of this forum is wrong it was not just a STABBING it was a MURDER, Wyatt Jackson Campbell,We miss you and love you. Rest in Peace Wyatt, because we will make sure justice is served for you and your family. You were taken way to soon from everyone's life's. Though Life will never be the same again, Hopefully we will all find a way to cope with each day that goes on.

Posted by: Thankful ()
Date: November 15, 2010 03:58PM

To Wyatt's Family...

I am very sorry for your loss. My children grew up with Wyatt and they were devasted by his murder. Leaving Rose Hill/Burgundy Village was the best thing I could have done for my children. Never have I lived in an area where the roots run so deep...not only have all of these children grown up together but their parents have spent most of their lives in this area as well. It seemed to me that a lot of the parents have addiction problems themselves and you would have to be ignorant to think that this would not inevitably trickle down to the children. More parents need to be the parent and not the friend. It's never too late to get control of your children. I am so sorry that a parent had to bury their child. I cannot even imagine it. May your son rest in peace.

Posted by: Barney Rubble ()
Date: November 19, 2010 01:58AM

Posted by: . . . . . ()
Date: November 21, 2010 10:58PM

Fairfax Wrote:
I went to rose hill wif your son he was a sweet boy they people who did this to him are a**holes I'm sorry for your lost he will never be forgoten and will always be in are hearts and prays. -------------------------------------------------------l
> Any updates on this?

> "Wyatt Campbell's friends and family don't say he
> was perfect. But they also don't think he deserved
> this."
>
> http://kingstowne.patch.com/articles/wyatt-campbel
> ls-friends-and-family-remember-murdered-rose-hill-
> teen

Date: November 23, 2010 10:01PM

. . . . . Wrote:
> Fairfax Wrote:
> > Any updates on this? .....

Wyatt Campbell was stabed over 20 times and died shortly after.
15 yr old Steven Smith is being held and charged with 2nd degree murder as a minor.
David Smith and 3 others are also persons of interest.
One of them is trying to work out a deal in exchange for testifying.
After the DNA evidence is in, the DA will probably make the deal.
In any case these things usually take around a year, but with multiple trials, one in juvy, it will probably take a lot longer.

Our hearts go out to Wyatt's family and freinds.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/23/2010 10:02PM by Bystander.

Posted by: bbygirl ()
Date: November 23, 2010 10:35PM

FUCK RANDY TONY AND KC. KARMA IS A MUTHA FUCKIN BITCH. LOVE YOU WY. ALWAYS.

Posted by: That One Girl ()
Date: November 24, 2010 01:38AM

I don't care what anyone says about Wyatt. I don't care if Wyatt was the biggest bully on the planet (which he wasn't)... NOBODY deserves to be fucking murdered and taken from their family. Nobody has God's power to take someones life like that. My heart goes out to Wyatt's family. That boy was a fucking sweet heart. FUCK THE HATERS WYATT, YOU KNOW WHO LOVES YOU. <3

R.I.P. <33
I will see you. <3

Date: November 24, 2010 01:41AM

Bystander, who are you? How do you know all this information?

Date: November 24, 2010 01:43AM

All you people who are trying to yell at the people defending KC and Tony, don't waste your breath. They won't change their minds, they are close minded and disgusting. We all know they are FUCKED UP PEOPLE. Don't fight those people anymore, and concentrate on your prayers to KEEP THE SMITH BOY IN JAIL!

Date: November 24, 2010 06:53PM

That One Girl Wrote:
> Bystander, who are you? How do you know all this
> information?

I answered this before. I used to live in NoVa and still spend time there. Don't beleive I ever met Wyatt. I'm not hiding behind behind a screen name, but there are others with the same last name as mine and would probably cause confusion. Feel free to IM me

As for what you can do if you don't think the Smiths should be able to walk away from this is to contact the DA and let them know how you feel, the damage that has been done, what kind of a person Wyatt was, what his family has lost and what they are going to have to do without from now on because he's gone...
Let them know how you feel about what should be done and how the community feels.
Rest assured that Steven smith's council will be waving a flag of what good boys the Smith brothers were, and if you read all these posts you will see which ones David Smith and his cronnies wrote.....

The more people that do this, the more power the comunity will have...

Also realize that very little is going to be publicized because of the rules with Juvy court. So others will have to speak out in public for Wyatt. Please don't let this get swept under the rug. Let there be a loud public outcrying. We don't need any more tragic instances like this.

As for what I have posted: feel free to look back and check the acuracy

My prayers go out to Wyatts family....

MAN IS NOT THAT HARD 2 C WHATS GOIN ON
Posted by: YALL SLOW IF U DONT C WTF WENT DOWN ()
Date: November 30, 2010 06:57PM

KC SET IT ALL UP....NOTHING NEW OF COURSE......SHES TELLIN EVERYONE IT WASNT TONYYYY HELLLO WE ALL KNO WHY...PUT IT ALL 2GTHA IT ADDS UPPPPPPP WHY U THINK FCPD AINT EVEN SAY SHIT 2 HER CUS THATS HER FUCKIN PEEPS SHE ONE OF EM DUHHHHHHHHHHH IT ALL PLAYS OUT.....REST IN PEACE MAN THEY WILL GET THERES

Re: MAN IS NOT THAT HARD 2 C WHATS GOIN ON
Posted by: Damm it ()
Date: November 30, 2010 07:07PM

YALL SLOW IF U DONT C WTF WENT DOWN Wrote:
> KC SET IT ALL UP....NOTHING NEW OF
> COURSE......SHES TELLIN EVERYONE IT WASNT TONYYYY
> HELLLO WE ALL KNO WHY...PUT IT ALL 2GTHA IT ADDS
> UPPPPPPP WHY U THINK FCPD AINT EVEN SAY SHIT 2 HER
> CUS THATS HER FUCKIN PEEPS SHE ONE OF EM
> DUHHHHHHHHHHH IT ALL PLAYS OUT.....REST IN PEACE
> MAN THEY WILL GET THERES

I'm still here.

Posted by: Rocky Bulwinkle ()
Date: December 01, 2010 06:57PM

The suspect is going to be tried as an adult, as of a hearing today. This site has info on the testimony by Randolph Taylor:

http://kingstowne.patch.com/articles/alleged-murderer-of-rose-hill-teen-to-be-tried-as-adult

""Did you get my little brother?" Taylor recalled the defendant's brother saying. After Campbell denied robbing the defendant, the defendant's brother punched Campbell, according to Taylor's testimony.

Taylor said at the hearing that he did not want to get in a fight in front of the store because he is on probation. Instead, he told the brothers that he and Campbell would meet them in the alley next to the 7-Eleven.

"If y'all want to see me, you can see me around the corner," Taylor said he told the brothers. Then he and Campbell went to Campbell's grandmother's home nearby to drop off a small amount of marijuana Campbell was carrying, according to Taylor."

Posted by: Scan Man ()
Date: December 02, 2010 08:04AM

It's nice to see they are he's going to get tried as an adult. I'd say the kid is in a load of trouble. Not only is he being tried as an adult, but I sounds like he has a dumb lawyer. I don't think the "Wyatt stabbed himself" argument will hold.

Date: December 02, 2010 11:53AM

Rocky Bulwinkle Wrote:
> http://kingstowne.patch.com/articles/alleged-murde
> rer-of-rose-hill-teen-to-be-tried-as-adult

Thanks for the link.

Cary S. Greenberg, the defendant's attorney, argued that the prosecution's argument tying the defendant to Campbell's death is circumstantial. Too little is known about the fight that preceded Campbell's death, Greenberg said, and no witness testified that they saw the defendant with a knife.

"Did Wyatt hold the knife and stab himself in a tussle?" Greenberg said. "We have no idea!"

Fucking LOL. Yeah, Wyatt brought a knife and stabbed himself 15 times. That's fucking retarded.

"If y'all want to see me, you can see me around the corner," Taylor said he told the brothers. Then he and Campbell went to Campbell's grandmother's home nearby to drop off a small amount of marijuana Campbell was carrying, according to Taylor.

Well, there you go. This supposedly "good kid" was living a thug life, and the thug life got him killed.

I maintain this was not a "tragedy" or an "unfortunate accident," but a completely-preventable situation that all parties involved willingly participated in. If the stabber was robbed by Wyatt, he should have reported it to the police. If the stabber punched Wyatt in front of the 7-11, Wyatt should have reported him to the police.

Instead, they agreed to meet up at a later date to engage in an armed conflict, and they reaped the consequences of their poor choices.

I hope this whole thing, at the very least, causes people to re-examine the choices they make in their lives.

Date: December 02, 2010 12:05PM

Scan Man Wrote:
> It's nice to see they are he's going to get tried
> as an adult. I'd say the kid is in a load of
> trouble. Not only is he being tried as an adult,
> but I sounds like he has a dumb lawyer. I don't
> think the "Wyatt stabbed himself" argument will
> hold.

It was just a pre lim. He got the bond held down to $25k on a second degree murder charge w/ a confession and multiple stab wounds. I'm sure he is competent.
The big thing for the Commonwealth is that it is now out of Juvi.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/02/2010 12:06PM by Bystander.

Posted by: nick m ()
Date: December 02, 2010 07:49PM

ur a dumb ass

Posted by: nick m ()
Date: December 02, 2010 07:54PM

alright little d u dont know what the hell you are talking about fucker go suck a big d

Posted by: miss you ()
Date: December 13, 2010 09:15PM

stop talkin shyt bout wyatt, hes gone now and yall wouldnt be talking shyt if he was here so stop bein fake...

Date: December 14, 2010 03:52PM

Is Steven Smith out on bond? or is he in Juvi? or adult lockup?
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/crime-scene/tom-jackman/15-year-old-to-face-adult-murd.html

Posted by: anonama ()
Date: December 14, 2010 04:31PM

In or out he's toast
Attachments:
convict-in-electric-chair.jpg

Posted by: melissa red ()
Date: December 21, 2010 07:22PM

NOW U KNOW IF THAT WAS ONE OF UR FRIENDS OR FAMILY MEMBER U WOULD DO THE SAME DAMN THING SO U JUST REALLY NEED TO GROW UP SINCE U SAY UR A MAN OR WOMAN WHATEVER U R

Posted by: melissa nolasco ()
Date: December 21, 2010 07:27PM

WELL K I MIGHT NOT HAVE KNOWN THIS YOUNG BOY THAT HIS LIFE WAS CUT TO SHORT.. BUT I WAS JUST READING THE RUDE STUFF PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY AND ALL I HAVE TO SAY WHAT IF IT WAS ONE OF UR FRIENDS OR ONE OF UR FAMILY MEMBER THAT WAS STABBED TO DEATH OVER LORD KNOWS WHAT.... SO WATCH WHAT U SAY CUZ I REALLY BELIEVE WHAT COMES AROUND WILL COME AROUND

Posted by: Billy ()
Date: December 21, 2010 09:34PM

Wyatt was garbage like his mom and grandma. Rest in hell little man

Posted by: Damm it ()
Date: December 21, 2010 10:52PM

Billy Wrote:
> Wyatt was garbage like his mom and grandma. Rest
> in hell little man

FU, Billy. Tell us who you really are.. David?..AKA bigD

Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 19

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.