HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 19
Re: Stabbing in Rose Hill
Posted by: lur king ()
Date: October 22, 2010 10:21PM

Anyone but me notice the "J" in his right hand? You dont hold a cig like that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Bystander ()
Date: October 22, 2010 11:00PM

I thought the Police listed Wyatt as being 18 or 19?
I didn't see anything in the report indicating he was drunk, but maybe I missed that.
FFC is spending a lot of $ on DNA tests, and the amount of damage (not just a single stabbing) to somebody of that size tends to make a mutual combat defense bleak to say the least.
Rest assured, they will have all their ducks lined up in a row before an arrest is made. More than likely,the perps will be picked up on lesser charges and held till the DNA is complete.
But that's congesture and only time will tell.

If you do have valid infomation, you should turn it over. This isn't just a case of someone getting busted or rousted so the courts can fine someone. These cases if not solved quickly usually lead to more inocent people being hurt. Often the people close to the perps.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/16/2011 07:51PM by Bystander.

Posted by: Scarface ()
Date: October 23, 2010 09:17AM

YA son.. they fucked when they get out!!

Posted by: Whobe ()
Date: October 23, 2010 09:46AM

Conjesture?????

WTF again and again all through this award winnng thread and yes that's a spliff he's holding.

Posted by: Kingstowne ()
Date: October 23, 2010 09:50AM

Why use a picture of the kid getting high and drinking beer as a memorial? Are you kidding me. Whoever put that pic up needs to get a clue. However, I can also surmise that drinking and smokin must be what he was known for or else why would someone use that pic.

While he surely did not deserve to die at such a young age and its absolutely tragic, I can't help but wonder about what kind of life he lead when his memorial shows him doing drugs and drinking underage.

Where were his parents when he was getting high and drinking?

Perhaps in death he can help us all leaarn to be better parents and perhaps it will hit home with his freinds that drugs aren't way to go. In his memory let's stay off drugs and make something of our lives before its too late.

Posted by: sheila fuller ()
Date: October 23, 2010 10:23AM

He is 18. Where were the smith parents while their 14 or 15 year old killed my son.

Posted by: Edison guy ()
Date: October 23, 2010 12:17PM

Does anyone know who that Troll was at the wake Wed. night that was wearing sunglasses, I guess the little guy was trying to get attention for himself, what a Tool

Posted by: One of a kind ()
Date: October 23, 2010 12:45PM

Wyatt was a good person, and a loving person to his family, The DUMB boys who took his life will regret this later in life. Wyatt didnt do shyt wrong and he didnt deserve this, if I ever see those boyz again they wil get whats coming to them, and KC too, if she likes to set people up. Wyatt we all love you and i hope these boys will go to prison for da rest of der lives and never see the daylight again. I'm so sorry your gone and you will be truly missed!!! I love you baby boy!!! To his family and friends Im sorry for the loss, and I hope we can stick together and put these bad kids away for good!Wyatt We Love You and Miss You Truly!!!!! Rest In Peace!!! You will always have a spot in my heart! I love you!!!

Posted by: dat kat ()
Date: October 23, 2010 01:14PM

maybe you will get whats coming to you... i wouldnt speak out of your ass when you dont know what really happened... wyatt came at them with a club and a knife... sound like self defense to you? wyatt was a fuck up, all anyone knew him for was smoking and drinking, that was his life... he stayed in rose hill and robbed people at night with a couple friends... him and his friends were lil fake ass bitches that need to get a life...

Posted by: dude ()
Date: October 23, 2010 01:16PM

It was a matter of time before something like that happened to him. You can't go around robbing people and destroying people cars before something bad happens to you.

Date: October 23, 2010 01:28PM

dat kat and dude. Keep giving the police information. You seem to know a lot of what happened that night. It is very interesting to me that you are so informed. Just to set the record straight, Wyatt was home, the Smith's were not. Wyatt got called out of the house, the Smith's were lying in wait in the alley with a knife. Whatever damage the car sustained, it was during my child's struggle for his life. If Wyatt robbed people as they say, why weren't the police called and complaints made? This was not self defense, it was murder. WYATT WAS HOME. The Smith's were in our neighborhood, not theirs. Wyatt did not hunt them down, WYATT WAS HUNTED. There were at least 2 of them, and they had a weapon. They were not hit, nor injured in any way. Wyatt was killed. I am tired of all of the misconceptions being posted here. THEY MURDERED MY SON. Not because of a picture of him with a beer, but because they wanted to.

Posted by: hmmmmmmmm ()
Date: October 23, 2010 02:03PM

not to say this young man should have been killed, but i find it awfully suspicious that they would just kill him for no reason. your son probably robbed them or did something to them that angered them. just sayin.. so it doesnt seem your son was as innocent as your trrying to make him out to be. as you can see from the picture he was a fuckup, probably a drop out as well

Date: October 23, 2010 02:09PM

Ask the Smith's friend why they killed him...He had a job and his high school diploma. Not sure exactly why you seem to think that gives them the right to take his life. If they were robbed as you suggest, talk to the police about your info. Any one else, if they had been robbed, would have contacted the police. I am also not sure how a robbery, if there was one, would equate to a murder, but perhaps you have your own reasons for defending them.

Date: October 23, 2010 02:55PM

SF,
You are correct, robbery does not constitute murder....hypothetically speaking, if I got robbed of my drugs or drug money....I dont think I would be calling the police.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 23, 2010 03:46PM

Kingstowne Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> While he surely did not deserve to die at such a
> young age and its absolutely tragic, I can't help
> but wonder about what kind of life he lead when
> his memorial shows him doing drugs and drinking
> underage.

Exactly. He looks like a wannabe thug in that picture, and tried to start a "beef" with the wrong person. Based on the responses from some of the people who knew him, I'm probably not far off the mark.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: rose hill ()
Date: October 23, 2010 06:40PM

where did the memorial get moved to? would like to stop by and see it

Posted by: Mercedes ()
Date: October 24, 2010 12:33AM

OK....FIRST, in the picture, it's a bottle cap not a joint. And Second, you all act like you never in your life smoked or drank...come on stop judging someone based on a picture.
Third, His mother does not need to be harrassed...she has lost her son. She's going through enough without people saying negative things about her son. Wyatt was a good person who cared about his family and friends. RIP.

Posted by: who you? ()
Date: October 24, 2010 12:35AM

We don't want any fires, rock thowing, pissin on candles ....If you know him you will find it. If you can't, tell us who you are. We might tell you.

Posted by: Freddy ()
Date: October 24, 2010 12:01PM

It's probably by the fence near his house or that passage from rose hill to kingstowne

But anyway i think Wyatt deserved what he got...back in my country, if you robbed once and you got caught by the neighborhood, it was way worse than what he got. If the neighborhood caught you, they either tie you to a pole and burn you alive before the cops came or practically give you the biggest beating of you life with everything they were holding. In the US we are too lenient with robbery, that's why it's the only country where you actually know the person who robs you. Other nations, if you rob you pray no one recognizes. Wyatt isnt the only one that robs in rosehill, there are a bunch of them who do it, and only do it bc max they'll go is jail or slap in hand. I wish they went to other countries and tried to rob and ppl knew who they were, they would get worst death possible

Posted by: D ()
Date: October 24, 2010 12:46PM

Ummm, that's obviously not a bottle cap dumb ass.

Posted by: dat kat ()
Date: October 24, 2010 12:56PM

dont try to stir up trouble and post lies because it was unfortunate what happened... that may be what you believe but thats a lil biased... its easy to say people were waiting for him and it had nothing to do with wyatt...

Posted by: hmmmmm ()
Date: October 24, 2010 02:41PM

im not at all sayin that its ok to kill a man if you are robbed by him. but i also know that there are a whole lot of people out there who dont agree with me on that. all im sayin is that he obviously associated himself with the wrong crowd, did illegal things, two of which we can see from the picture someone posted. If he was at home studying, or even simply walkin thru that alleyway or wherever he was, im sure two random kids didnt stab him for nothing. they were angry, and they handled their issues in the wrong way. end of story, im real sorry for your loss, and i mean no disrespect, but i dont think people should be on here say things such as "wyatt was such a good person, he didnt deserve what he got". no, maybe he didnt deserve what he got, but did all the people he robbedand beat up deserve what they got? just cuz they had some money that he didnt want to work to earn, instead he took from others what he wanted. And by the way this is all pure speculation from what i have read on this website, never met the kid in my life

Posted by: WeLoveYou ()
Date: October 24, 2010 02:45PM

Wyatt we love you alot and miss you truly, i still cant believe your gone, im always going to rember you as a nice funny man who always made me laugh, Your in good hands now, even though you went so young, i love you and i want these bad people to go to prision and rott in hell!!! Does anyone noe if they got the boyz? Are they in jail or are they out on da streetz? Wyatt, I will make sure these boyz goes down! I wont stop fighting until the day the judge says " LIFE IN PRISION WITHOUT A POSSIBILITY OF PAROLE!" I miss you truly!!!
REST IN PEACE WYATT!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Posted by: comeonnow ()
Date: October 24, 2010 03:24PM

Mercedes Wrote:
> OK....FIRST, in the picture, it's a bottle cap not
> a joint. And Second, you all act like you never in
> your life smoked or drank...come on stop judging
> someone based on a picture.

Are you retarded in real life? Or do you just act like one on the internet?

-Who holds a bottle cap like that? It's not like a bottle cap is a massive physical object. You can hold it in the palm of your hand. The text is covering up the most critical part, but, given what I see, I'd wager that he isn't holding a bottle cap.

-People drink, indeed............those at/over 21. No way he was 21 when that picture was taken. Additionally, he's holding the bottle and joint in his hand like he's trying to be cool when the picture is being taken. Something someone under 21 would do.

-It's really pathetic to put a memorial sign up using a picture like that. Use a school picture, family picture, anything. Who the hell uses THAT picture?

Posted by: Juxtaposition ()
Date: October 24, 2010 04:02PM

It's sad and I'm sorry for this young kid's family, because it's not just the loss that makes my heart feel sick but the fact that he was set up by two brothers boggles my mind. I too have lost family that have been killed so I can understand what it must feel like.

Posted by: bottle cap ()
Date: October 24, 2010 04:17PM

comeonnow Wrote:
> Mercedes Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > OK....FIRST, in the picture, it's a bottle cap
> not
> > a joint. And Second, you all act like you never
> in
> > your life smoked or drank...come on stop
> judging
> > someone based on a picture.
>
> Are you retarded in real life? Or do you just act
> like one on the internet?
>
> -Who holds a bottle cap like that? It's not like a
> bottle cap is a massive physical object. You can
> hold it in the palm of your hand. The text is
> covering up the most critical part, but, given
> what I see, I'd wager that he isn't holding a
> bottle cap.
>
> -People drink, indeed............those at/over 21.
> No way he was 21 when that picture was taken.
> Additionally, he's holding the bottle and joint in
> his hand like he's trying to be cool when the
> picture is being taken. Something someone under 21
> would do.
>
> -It's really pathetic to put a memorial sign up
> using a picture like that. Use a school picture,
> family picture, anything. Who the hell uses THAT
> picture?

Looks like a bottle cap to me. They had different pics. but they got rain on or taken
Attachments:
a767b231478d4d301d7175dfd9ec9a4.jpg

Posted by: Mercedes ()
Date: October 24, 2010 04:46PM

Comeonnow, is that clear enough for you??? You NEVER drank when you were under 21?
Attachments:
Untitled-1.jpg

Date: October 24, 2010 05:19PM

Mercedes Wrote:
> Comeonnow, is that clear enough for you??? You
> NEVER drank when you were under 21?

The problem is not that he drank under 21. The problem is the fact that someone using that kind of picture to memorialize him speaks volumes about the stuff he was into and the people he was hanging out with.

A lot of kids drink when they're underage. But this is the picture people would use to demonstrate what kind of person he was? What are people supposed to think when they look at it? "Wow, that 18-year-old kid must have been really cool. He's holding a 40 oz bottle of shitty beer!"

He was running with the wrong crowd, and it caught up to him. It sucks, but what else do you expect?

Posted by: ,,,,,. ()
Date: October 24, 2010 06:03PM

We'll see who gets "teabagged" once the November elections pass, Dembot.

Posted by: Just wondering ()
Date: October 24, 2010 07:35PM

Fisty, I can only imagine how you got your name. Did you take your own virginity?

Date: October 24, 2010 08:16PM

That looks like a bottle cap to me. Just shows how many can be swayed by rumors and bad info.
That picture shows a kid of smaller than average size. Yet posters here are claimming that the kid is some kind of strong arm robber. LOL
Checking his name under the arrest/ticket search at the top of the page shows no charges against him in the last 5 years.
So I guess I'm suposed to believe that this light weight 5 foot 2 'thug' robbed and pillaged the residence of Rose Hill and FFC police weren't on to him. ROFL
Or maybe the FFC police where too intimidated by him because of his FEROCIOUS ROAR!

I didn't know Wyatt Campbell. Never met the kid. Nor do I know the perps.
What happened here was a traggity, for all involved. Plain and simple.

Posted by: duntHATE ()
Date: October 24, 2010 08:48PM

Wyatt was a GOOD KID!!! Ya'll who are hatin on him ya'll need to grow up and stop talkin shyt.Ya'll wouldn't be talkin shyt if he was still here, grow up and let the boy rest in peace, who cares if he smoked or drink every kid does it!!! LET HIM REST PEACEFULLY AND LET ALL THE HATERS GO TO HELL! YA'LL MUST NOT GO TO CHURCH AND READ THE BIBLE LIKE I DO, YALL WILL PAY FOR THE BAD THINGS IN THE LONG RUN! STOP HARRASSIN HIS FAMILY AND HYM! I WOULD KNOCK YA'LL OUT IF YA'LL CAME DOWN DA HIGHWAY TALKIN SHYT! WYATT WE LOVE YOU AND IM NOT GUNA LET DEZ LIL KIDS WIT NO LIFES KEEP TALKIN SHYT BOUT YU! I MISS YOU TERRIBLE AND CANT BELIEVE YOUR REALLY GONE BABY BOY! REST IN PEACE LIL MAN!!!!

To all da ppl who dunt like him or who dunt noe him or DA PPL WHO KILLED HIM LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE!!! AND HIS FAMILY AND FRIENDS! WE KNOW MORE THEN YA'LL HATERS DO! HE'S GONE NOW, BUT TIME IS CLICKIN TO PUT DA BAD PPL AWAY FOR EVER!! I WONT LET THEM GET 5R YEARS I'LL MAKE SURE THEY GET LIFE WITH NOO BAIL!!!! YA'LL HATERS GO ROT IN HELL!!!

WYATT I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!!!!!
~shardy~ AKA ~BABYGURL~

Posted by: DAHWY ()
Date: October 24, 2010 09:24PM

FISTY DUNT WORRY WA SIZE MY TITS R UR FUCKIN SICK FIRST OFF AND SECOND U CUD NEVA HANDLE DIZ! GO FUK UR MA LIKE U BEEN DOIN U NASTY BITCH!

Posted by: Closure ()
Date: October 24, 2010 09:41PM

The FCPD isn't moving very quickly on this. What's up with that Franconia District? It looks a little loose for Fairfax's Finest that ten days later, they still don't have this pegged.

Posted by: fdg ()
Date: October 24, 2010 09:49PM

rest in peace wyatt. i still love you baby boy

Posted by: fuckfisty ()
Date: October 24, 2010 09:53PM

hahahhaha ur so funny NOT!!! take ya lil ass to bed dat y yu dunt get ne pussy if yu gotta ask ???'s.... ur stupid motha fucka u messin wit da wrung person.. stop talkin on here if yu dunt got nuttn nice to say!

WYATT I LOVE YOU LIL MAN!!!!

Posted by: Damm It ()
Date: October 24, 2010 10:20PM

Closure Wrote:
> The FCPD isn't moving very quickly on this. What's
> up with that Franconia District? It looks a little
> loose for Fairfax's Finest that ten days later,
> they still don't have this pegged.

You are right, but their is more then one perp.( we all know who they are) and they need all the test & evidence to place the right charges on the right perp. to get the convictions
we all want.

Posted by: the "j" is a - between dates ()
Date: October 24, 2010 11:52PM

haha glad sumone zoomed up on that BOTTLE CAP. RIP Wyatt.

Posted by: Kingtowne ()
Date: October 25, 2010 08:36AM

sheila fuller Wrote:
> He is 18. Where were the smith parents while their
> 14 or 15 year old killed my son.

I agree that his killer's parents obviously didn't raise their kid well either - for sure! Murder is wrong and the murderer should spend a long time in jail but my point was that it was pretty obvious that your son was into drugs and alcohol (and allegdedly other criminal activity), for years before he turned 18. That kind of lifestyle leads to trouble and it's too bad he didn't have someone in his life to steer him away from that nonsense before it was too late. He didn't derserve to die but it's sad that nobody stepped in and helped the kid find a positive direction in his life especially after all the warning signs that he displayed.

Furthermore, parenting doesn't end when a kid turns 18. I hope a lot of people who read this learn from his death and turn their lives around or help a freind or child turn theirs around before it's too late for them too.

Get off the drugs, get a job, work hard, have some self respect and be nice to people and you'll be amazed at how far you can go.

Posted by: Boo ()
Date: October 25, 2010 10:34AM

HEY! Y'all keep it down! Stop with this seven kinds o' madness! I'm tryin' to get some sleep up here, and all I hearin' is constant hot ghetto mess jibber jabber!

Boo

Date: October 25, 2010 12:34PM

Fistboy: Is that they are calling it now, I guess it is your code, but your not fooling us, make sure you wash your hands after you are done, but I am sure you know this already.

Posted by: Wyatt's Friend ()
Date: October 25, 2010 12:46PM

The Troll you saw at the funderal home is Will and Wyatt's step father. After he moved into the Rose Hill home (the home that they grew up in) he took over and threw the two of them out.

Posted by: RiP LiL MAN ()
Date: October 25, 2010 01:26PM

to all of you on here talking shyt trust and believe we will find out who u are and hahaha u'll b next.. the smiths are gonna DIE!!! either in jail or on the streets and i hope i get to watch it b done... KC shes gonna get it 2!!!! i kno where u live BITCH!!! to wyatts mom im sooo sorry for your loss.. wyatt was a great kid he made me smile whenever i saw him i considered him my lil bro.. r.i.p lil man i love you!!!!!!

Posted by: jesus1 ()
Date: October 25, 2010 02:14PM

pshhh u aint gonna do shit... stop talkin on here like your gonna do somthin puss... if u fuck with the smiths im sure u will be fucked up too... i wouldnt threaten on here... go jerk off u lil puss... get a life, stop tryna act gangster...

Date: October 25, 2010 02:35PM

RiP LiL MAN Wrote:
> to all of you on here talking shyt trust and
> believe we will find out who u are and hahaha u'll
> b next.. the smiths are gonna DIE!!! either in
> jail or on the streets and i hope i get to watch
> it b done... KC shes gonna get it 2!!!! i kno
> where u live BITCH!!! to wyatts mom im sooo sorry
> for your loss.. wyatt was a great kid he made me
> smile whenever i saw him i considered him my lil
> bro.. r.i.p lil man i love you!!!!!!

Now see, this is the kind of bullshit that pisses me off about these death threads, and the reason why rarely ever feel sympathy for those involved.

Everyone's talking about what a huge loss it is for this Wyatt kid to be dead. Community's torn up, family's in agony, friends are adrift in an ocean of sadness and grief, etc. But, you don't give a shit about the lives of the people that killed him, so you think it's OK to completely disregard the impact their murders would have on THEIR friends and relative.

"Oh, it's such a tragedy that this person died because I knew him, but those other people can die and I won't care at all. You guys are assholes for not thinking he shit gold bricks like I do." Fuck you.

Date: October 25, 2010 02:42PM

As entertaining as this thread has been..I got fucking work to do. Long kitty to the resuce please.

­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: October 25, 2010 03:03PM

­

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2013 09:55PM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: hmm ()
Date: October 25, 2010 03:11PM

so the none of the smiths are dead at this point, correct?

Posted by: fuk u ()
Date: October 25, 2010 03:12PM

then.... grammer police

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: October 25, 2010 03:19PM

Looks like some top notch people around here>

"CLAASSEN ","KRISTINA ","E","020"," 6636","PATENT PARISH ","LA","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","09/03/2008","IMPROPER PASSING OVERTAKING "
"CLAASSEN ","KRISTINA ","E","021"," 6636","PATENT PARISH ","LA","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","01/01/2009","ALCH POSS BY IND < 21 "
"CLAASSEN ","KRISTINA ","E","021"," 6636","PATENT PARISH ","LA","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","01/01/2009","POSS MARIJUANA "
"CLAASSEN ","KRISTINA ","E","021"," 6636","PATENT PARISH ","LA","ALEXANDRIA ","VA","01/26/2009","SELL STOLEN PROPERTY "

Date: October 25, 2010 03:46PM

No one has died except for my son. My family and our friends do not want retaliation, we want justice. Wyatt's step-father and he got along very well, I am not exactly sure why anyone would think otherwise or that he had gotten kicked out of the house. That isn't true. I do not want the Smiths or Randy or Tone or KC or anyone else harmed. I know exactly how devastating this is to my family and would not wish it on any other parents. Right now I find it difficult to be sympathetic, but wish no harm, only justice. Threats from both sides aren't the right way for any of us to heal. Please let my child rest in peace. Do not make any more judgements on any of them, because there are too many unanswered questions. Do not make judgements about my son because of one picture, there actually were 30 or more pictures at his memorial. Please, just let this rest.

Posted by: Dr. ()
Date: October 25, 2010 03:48PM

hmm Wrote:
> so the none of the smiths are dead at this point,
> correct?

Not a scratch. May be they have friends in the P.D.?

Posted by: kingstowne ()
Date: October 25, 2010 05:54PM

Sorry but the picture says it all. Someone let their kid drink and do drugs underage. I understand that his Mom let her kids kids drink in her home underage! Is that true? Is it true that he sold drugs for years?

What do you expect? If your kid is drinking and selling drugs didn't you see the warning signs? Didn't you try to stop him? Did you let him drink or do drugs in your house while you were present? (I know people that will tetisfy to this).

He didn't deserve to die but given the life he lead and the lack of any responsibile parenting it's not a surprise what happened to him.

I hope he rests in peace because he never had a chance given the lack of guidance he got growing up.

I feel for the families loss but I also wonder where they were for the last few years??

­
Date: October 25, 2010 06:08PM

­

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2013 09:55PM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: Sheila fullet ()
Date: October 25, 2010 06:39PM

Kingstowne.. by all means produce these phantom people that know my family so well. You must have forgotten that Wyatt is the victim. He does not have a record. He had a job. He has his diploma
And he did not murder anyone. Sorry to disappoint you but his lifestyle or what you perceive from a jokey picture is not what killed my son. The smiths did. Maybe you should dissect their lives and leave my child alone.

Posted by: Kingstowne ()
Date: October 25, 2010 07:04PM

I appreciate your response and I agree that his murderer (whoever that is) is a scumbag and should rot in jail!. I completely agree.

However, my point is that your son's lifestyle (selling drugs and drinking and robbing as a minor etc) led to something bad and should be discouraged for other kids.

I have no animosity toward you or your son and I hope he is in heavan and resting in peace! I sincerely wish you and your family peace and love.

However, I hope others look at your son's situation and learn from it and learn to stay away from drugs ad violence.

I ask again - did you ever witness your son drinking or smoking underage? Perhaps even as young as 15? with you present? in you home? (I already know the answer so no need to respond.)

To the other parents out there - Don't give up on your kids, don't drink excessivey and do drugs in front of them, stay strong and show them the right way.

To the young people, stop the cycle of violence and find new freinds, get a job, speak like an adult and work hard. You can achieve success even if you come from a ghetto -I did it and you can to!

Please

Date: October 25, 2010 08:00PM

Kingstowne Wrote:
> I appreciate your response and I agree that his
> murderer (whoever that is) is a scumbag and should
> rot in jail!. I completely agree.
>
> However, my point is that your son's lifestyle
> (selling drugs and drinking and robbing as a minor
> etc) led to something bad and should be
> discouraged for other kids.
>
> I have no animosity toward you or your son and I
> hope he is in heavan and resting in peace! I
> sincerely wish you and your family peace and
> love.
>
> However, I hope others look at your son's
> situation and learn from it and learn to stay away
> from drugs ad violence.
>
> I ask again - did you ever witness your son
> drinking or smoking underage? Perhaps even as
> young as 15? with you present? in you home? (I
> already know the answer so no need to respond.)
>
> To the other parents out there - Don't give up on
> your kids, don't drink excessivey and do drugs in
> front of them, stay strong and show them the right
> way.
> To the young people, stop the cycle of violence
> and find new freinds, get a job, speak like an
> adult and work hard. You can achieve success even
> if you come from a ghetto -I did it and you can
> to!

+ 1,000,000,000

> Please

Thank you.

Posted by: Steve ()
Date: October 25, 2010 10:21PM

I cannot believe the stuff I am reading. An 18 yo kid gets stabbed to death -- stabbed 29 times - and left to die like a dog in an alley.

And many of you are blaming this kid, the victim. And the main reason? Because there's a picture of him with a bottle of beer and whatever.

I guess none of you drank a beer and did whatever else when you were 18.

All of you saying this kid deserved what he got are a disgrace. I'm ashamed to live in the same neighborhood as you.

God bless this kid and shame on you who blame him for being a murder victim.

Posted by: FCPD ()
Date: October 25, 2010 10:32PM

Steve Wrote:
> I cannot believe the stuff I am reading. An 18 yo
> kid gets stabbed to death -- stabbed 29 times -
> and left to die like a dog in an alley.
>
> And many of you are blaming this kid, the victim.
> And the main reason? Because there's a picture of
> him with a bottle of beer and whatever.
>
> I guess none of you drank a beer and did whatever
> else when you were 18.
>
> All of you saying this kid deserved what he got
> are a disgrace. I'm ashamed to live in the same
> neighborhood as you.
>
> God bless this kid and shame on you who blame him
> for being a murder victim.

+ 1

Date: October 25, 2010 11:36PM

29 times...WOW, there is some serious personal anger going on there.

Date: October 26, 2010 12:00AM

Steve Wrote:
> And many of you are blaming this kid, the victim.
> And the main reason? Because there's a picture of
> him with a bottle of beer and whatever.
>
> I guess none of you drank a beer and did whatever
> else when you were 18.

I'm sure a lot of people on here drank underage. You're missing the point.

Someone was looking around for a picture that says, "This is the awesome person we're missing," and the best they could come up with is this picture of him holding a 40 of fucking Miller High Life? They couldn't find one of him with, like, a puppy or something?

Him posing for that picture says he didn't give a shit if people found out he was breaking the law, so people naturally wonder what other illicit activities he was involved in.

> All of you saying this kid deserved what he got
> are a disgrace. I'm ashamed to live in the same
> neighborhood as you.
>
> God bless this kid and shame on you who blame him
> for being a murder victim.

I never said it was his fault or he deserved it. It's just fact: if you're running with a crowd that thinks Miller High Life is the coolest thing on the planet, you're probably involved in a lot of other risky shit. When you get involved in risky shit, bad things happen sometime.

There's a lot of unanswered questions about the circumstances surrounding his death, such as "Why was he there in the first place?" The back of a Dollar Store doesn't see a lot of foot traffic to begin with, let alone attract people who randomly stab passer-bys for no good reason.

Posted by: RIP Wyatt ()
Date: October 26, 2010 01:44AM

Re: Stabbing in Rose Hill Posted by: ------->FCPD<------- ()
Date: October 25, 2010 10:32PM

i wonder what plus 1 means...

Posted by: Damm it ()
Date: October 26, 2010 09:29AM

RIP Wyatt Wrote:
> Re: Stabbing in Rose Hill Posted by:
> ------->FCPD<------- ()
> Date: October 25, 2010 10:32PM
>
>
>
> i wonder what plus 1 means...

+1 = GOOD ONE = Agreed

Posted by: teeeheee ()
Date: October 26, 2010 10:01AM

Ok so I've been reading this shit since the day it happened, im not too sher why people say he's a good kid, he sold drugs(shitty ones) and was a ugly ass wigger with no future. And fisty you the man! Lolzzzz

Posted by: *babygirl* ()
Date: October 26, 2010 11:12AM

wow i cant believe some of the stuff people are saying on here.. first wyatt was a great kid, he was sweet, caring, ive lived here majority of my life, i got to see wyatt and will grow up, yea they did typical things im sure all of us have done and prolly still doing, drank before 21, got blazed, WHO CARES!!!!! the smiths did the SAMETHING!!!! but wyatt is the only one not here to defend himself and u guys are trashing his name how pathetic can u guys b... wyatt didnt deserve this and the smiths deserve to b in jail for the rest of their pathetic little lives... mrs fuller im sorry for ur loss and very sorry theres some scum on here trying to make things harder on you.. ur familys in my prayers and forever in my heart!!! rip my lil man!!! love you always!!!!

Date: October 26, 2010 11:46AM

So why was he behind the Dollar Store with these kids?

Posted by: quess ()
Date: October 26, 2010 11:52AM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> So why was he behind the Dollar Store with these
> kids?

He was at his Grandma walking back home?

Date: October 26, 2010 11:55AM

Fistboy: Did you enjoy "Fistfighting" yourself last night? Remember if you "Fistfight" yourself to much it could lead to sores over the opponent you have been beating.

Posted by: Straight and Narrow ()
Date: October 26, 2010 12:06PM

Anyone who names themselves "Babygirl" is a fucking mudshark wigger. In my experience.

­
Date: October 26, 2010 12:09PM

­

"Only good things can come of more communication." - Cary Wiedemann, March 3, 2005

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2013 09:58PM by chuckhoffmann.

Date: October 26, 2010 12:13PM

chuckhoffmann Wrote:
> MrMephisto Wrote:
> -----
> > So why was he behind the Dollar Store with
> these
> > kids?
>
> Tony and Randy decided to play "let's you and them
> fight" and called Wyatt to get him to fight with
> the Smith brothers. Wyatt showed up with a golf
> club and broke the back window of the Smith's car,
> so they attacked him, and Steven, the younger
> brother, stabbed him to death.
>
> Tony and Randy are guilty of felony murder, as is
> David. Steven is guilty of second degree murder.
> Likely as not KC is ready to burn all of them to
> keep her ass out of prison (accomplice after the
> fact, since Tony called her after the murder).

Where are you getting this information?

Posted by: WhatAlOsS ()
Date: October 26, 2010 12:52PM

Wyatt was a good, loving kid, and i miss him dearly, and so does his family and friends, Da smiths deserve to die no matter what and they should NEVER see daylight again. Wyatt we all miss you and its terrible what they did to you. All da haters on here get a life and grow da fuck up and stop harrassin his family and friends, and stop talkin like ya'll are gods perfect angels because YA'LL AREN'T!!!!! Ya'll do dumb thingz in life,and dont act like u dunt. stupid ppl!
Wyatt rest in peace! I love you lil man!!! Your in my heart and prayers forever and so his is family!! xoxo wyatt!!!!

Date: October 26, 2010 12:55PM

WhatAlOsS Wrote:
> Wyatt was a good, loving kid, and i miss him
> dearly, and so does his family and friends, Da
> smiths deserve to die no matter what and they
> should NEVER see daylight again. Wyatt we all
> miss you and its terrible what they did to you.
> All da haters on here get a life and grow da fuck
> up and stop harrassin his family and friends, and
> stop talkin like ya'll are gods perfect angels
> because YA'LL AREN'T!!!!! Ya'll do dumb thingz in
> life,and dont act like u dunt. stupid ppl!
> Wyatt rest in peace! I love you lil man!!! Your in
> my heart and prayers forever and so his is
> family!! xoxo wyatt!!!!

So what was he doing behind the Dollar Store in the first place?

Posted by: NewDevelopment ()
Date: October 26, 2010 01:46PM

Looks like some 15 year-old turned himself in to Police at 10:30 am this morning.

Wonder who it was? Anyone got a name yet?

Posted by: Arrest ()
Date: October 26, 2010 01:49PM

Steven Smith was arrested for 2nd degree murder today. In Virginia, second degree murder is punishable by no less than 5 or more than 40 years in prison.

Posted by: Friend ()
Date: October 26, 2010 01:54PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> WhatAlOsS Wrote:
> -----
> > Wyatt was a good, loving kid, and i miss him
> > dearly, and so does his family and friends, Da
> > smiths deserve to die no matter what and they
> > should NEVER see daylight again. Wyatt we all
> > miss you and its terrible what they did to you.
> > All da haters on here get a life and grow da
> fuck
> > up and stop harrassin his family and friends,
> and
> > stop talkin like ya'll are gods perfect angels
> > because YA'LL AREN'T!!!!! Ya'll do dumb thingz
> in
> > life,and dont act like u dunt. stupid ppl!
> > Wyatt rest in peace! I love you lil man!!! Your
> in
> > my heart and prayers forever and so his is
> > family!! xoxo wyatt!!!!
>
> So what was he doing behind the Dollar Store in
> the first place?

He was at his Grandma's condo behind the SC a got a call from Randy

Date: October 26, 2010 02:06PM

Friend Wrote:
> He was at his Grandma's condo behind the SC a got
> a call from Randy

Got a call from Randy for... what?

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: October 26, 2010 02:07PM

Where's Boo Radley.

Date: October 26, 2010 02:15PM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> Friend Wrote:
> -----
> > He was at his Grandma's condo behind the SC a
> got
> > a call from Randy
>
> Got a call from Randy for... what?

Help? maybe ? Randy's 6 ft + why whould he need help from Wyatt 5.2ft ...Set up?

Posted by: a setup ()
Date: October 26, 2010 02:34PM

cuz randy is a pussy faggot period

Posted by: from fx daily monitor ()
Date: October 26, 2010 02:37PM

"Police arrested a 15-year-old boy from the Rose Hill area of Alexandria and charged him with second degree murder on Tuesday, October 26. The suspect is accused of killing Wyatt Campbell, 18 of Rose Hill Drive, Alexandria on Thursday, October 14. The juvenile turned himself into police around 10:30 a.m. in Fairfax."

Posted by: Update ()
Date: October 26, 2010 02:42PM

Update on the arrest of a 15 year old in the Wyatt Campbell murder

http://patch.com/A-R9h

Date: October 26, 2010 03:31PM

Ok, so the story (from what I can piece together) is:

Two dudes named Randy and Tony called Wyatt to join them behind the Dollar Store in Rose Hill. When Wyatt showed up, he smashed a car window with a golf club and got stabbed by two brothers named Smith.

Taking all the speculation about drugs and what-not out of the equation, this still engenders little sympathy. It's one thing to help a friend if you're in the same place and they're catching a beating. It's another thing altogether to get called BEFORE a physical altercation and show up with a weapon.

This is what happens in the "No snitching, thugg lyfe" world of bullshit. Sucks he got stabbed, but how did people really think it was going to end?

Date: October 26, 2010 03:36PM

chuckhoffmann Wrote:
> MrMephisto Wrote:
> -----
> > So why was he behind the Dollar Store with
> these
> > kids?
>
> Tony and Randy decided to play "let's you and them
> fight" and called Wyatt to get him to fight with
> the Smith brothers. Wyatt showed up with a golf
> club and broke the back window of the Smith's car,
> so they attacked him, and Steven, the younger
> brother, stabbed him to death.
>
> Tony and Randy are guilty of felony murder, as is
> David. Steven is guilty of second degree murder.
> Likely as not KC is ready to burn all of them to
> keep her ass out of prison (accomplice after the
> fact, since Tony called her after the murder).

how did you come up with this? Hoocoodanode? makes sense

Date: October 26, 2010 04:44PM

Arrest Wrote:
> Steven Smith was arrested for 2nd degree murder
> today. In Virginia, second degree murder is
> punishable by no less than 5 or more than 40 years
> in prison.

Was he charged as an adult or minor? =3yrs

Posted by: Unfortunately ()
Date: October 26, 2010 06:58PM

I saw a news report that said his name was not released because he is a juvenile and would not be tried as an adult.

Posted by: thisnigg ()
Date: October 26, 2010 07:13PM

was the 29 stabbing thing accurate? because most i heard he got stabbed was 7 times..29 seems quite a bit, where did you get this info?. But anyway rosehill is full of a bunch of wannabe gangsters. go to culmore, chirilagua, 7 corners, or some spanish ghett in south arlington, and then try to make death threats or be all tough, you'll get your balls chopped off and fed to the dogs and then killed. Im hearing of all this death threats to the "smiths" who i could care less who they are, but i know none of this rosehill wannabe thugs will do anything bc plain and simple they never did murder so they would never know what it is, they just talk

Date: October 26, 2010 07:46PM

Holy shit guys, nice. Should've said just say no. That's a stupid moronic poster assholes, who big bright idea was that, jeesuz christ use some common sense I just feel like this could've easily been avoided if he had any logical sense or guidance. fucking morons

Posted by: lil sis ()
Date: October 26, 2010 07:50PM

all of you guys need to grow up.. ya;; defending people that are cold hearted fuken lil dicks. wyatt was the best fuking kid ever.. and trust me ill find out who all yall are because you guys are not amrt enopugh to do a good nick name u put one that people will figure out. and 2 you have no right to talk about wyatt. did you even know what music he liked? or what color his eyes were? or his faveorite food? or his fave shoes? fave sport? DID YOU FUKING KNOW ANY OF THAT?!?!?!? if you answered no to any of these questions then you have NO RIGHT TO TALK ABOUT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!! you have no right to say what you didnt fuking no. wyatt had balls of steel and you guys are just a bunch of haters because he lived life to the fullest. he had so many dreams ahead of him he was so blessed to have shiela and mark as parents. i know i was luky to have my heart touched by him/ he was the coolest funniest mother fuker ever. he never frowned unless he really didnt like you wich was rare. wyatt had a big heart. so is the only thing yall can do is tlk trash about him selling weed? are you just mad he made more money and didnt get caught. yall haten on my brother dude HE WAS A BROTHER A SON A BOYFRIEND HE WAS A LOVER AND A FIGHTER AND HE WAS TO YOUNG TO GO AND THE ONLY PEOPLE TO BLAME ARE THE SMITHS AND RANDY ND TONY!!!!!! they all needa go to jail. if yall had a problem with wyatt y didnt u have the balls to say it to his face? y u tlkn wile hes dead? yall pussy mother fukers.the only people that cared about him are the people whi supported him and loved him for who he was.thats my fuken bro people and im going to fight for him and his family!!!!!!!!! im going to fight untill im up there with him. im going to fight untill he gets justice. AND YOU GUYS HARRASEN HIS MOTHER.. WTF IS WRONG WITH YALL BITCHES? HIS MOTHER LOVED HIM SOO MUCH AND YOU GUYS HAVE SOME NERVE HARRASEN HER... THATS MY MOTHER TO AND I WILL DEFEND HER UNTILL THE DAY I FUKING DIE TO. stop this lil kid shit cuz im beeing straight up with you!!!! feds will see yall beeing dumb and they can trace your comp you do know this is a govt website right? yall defending the killers seem to know a lot more then the cops. expecialy you KC AND KaT AND BIG D.... wat kc u scared tony guna kill you next? and you 2 kat? THATS MY FUKING BROTHER DONT FUCK WITH HIM OR HIS FAMILLY!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DONT FUKING KNOW THEM HOPW OFF AND LET HIM REST IN PEACE.. JUST KNOW HES RESTING IN PEACE AND ALL OF YOU TRASH TALKERS ARE GOING TO ROT IN HELL. HAVE FUN IF TALKING SHIT MAKES U FEEL BETTER ABOUT YOURSELF THEN GO AHEAD BUT HAVE FUN IN HELL U DUMB CUNTS

Posted by: LIL SIS ()
Date: October 26, 2010 07:53PM

so you whent and took that pic? and now talking smack? wtf is wrong with you?

Posted by: lil sis ()
Date: October 26, 2010 07:58PM

sunglasses are used to cover the tears mother fuker dont talk shit bitch!!!!

Date: October 26, 2010 07:59PM

I'm just saying use your common sense and I feel whoever was responsible for the stabbing should have a crowbar taking across their heads, or one of those pipe wrenches, but this is an unbiased opinion of all heinous crimes such as this.

Maybe you should've taken him a picture of him snorting a line of coke instead, this makes me sick.

Posted by: Wyatt's Friend ()
Date: October 26, 2010 09:59PM

some of you guys are some ignorant peices of shit and obviously dont know Wyatt. so please STFU if you dont know him. stop trash talking if you dont know WTF happened and Y
THANKS

Date: October 26, 2010 10:02PM

lil sis Wrote:
> all of you guys need to grow up.. ya;; defending
> BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH

Attachments:
BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH BLEH.png

Date: October 26, 2010 10:16PM

Sorry, I don't have a link to this article.

This is just a small step to putting to rest a terrible traggety for all involved.
My condolences to Wyatts familly and friends and everybody else involved.

By Tom Jackman
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, October 26, 2010; 7:48 PM

A 15-year-old Fairfax County boy was arrested Tuesday and charged with murder in the stabbing death of another teenager in the Rose Hill area of eastern Fairfax.

Police say they think that Wyatt Campbell, 18, was involved in an altercation with two other teens behind the Rose Hill Shopping Center the night of Oct. 14. Campbell was driven to the Inova Springfield Healthplex clinic, where he died shortly after he arrived.

Court records show that Fairfax homicide detectives soon focused on two brothers from the Rose Hill area as suspects. According to a search warrant affidavit, the boys were interviewed Oct. 16 by Detective Daniel Bibeault and admitted to attacking Campbell.

The teens were not immediately charged. But after gathering more evidence, police obtained a second-degree murder warrant against one of the youths Tuesday, and he surrendered at 10:30 a.m., Other arrests are expected. police said.

The Washington Post typically does not identify juvenile suspects unless they are charged as an adult.

Under Virginia law, juvenile suspects have preliminary motions and hearings in juvenile court. But if they are 14 or older, the case must be tried in circuit court if the juvenile court finds probable cause that the defendant committed murder.

If convicted, a juvenile in Virginia still can be sentenced under juvenile court laws, with maximum incarceration up to age 21, or under adult circuit court laws, with penalties ranging up to life in prison.

Fairfax prosecutors infrequently seek death sentences. But they have successfully prosecuted teens as young as 14 for murder, and a 17-year-old who killed his girlfriend was sentenced last week to 40 years in prison for second-degree murder.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2010 10:30PM by Bystander.

Posted by: stupid kids ()
Date: October 26, 2010 11:00PM

everyone keeps saying shut up if you dont know him or what happened and why it happened..your right we are trying to find out what happened and why it happened ect. and to be honest only wyatt and the kids that did it now why and what happened..All of wyatts friends think they know what happened but how did they know what happened when they werent there cause if his true friends were there this wouldnt as been as bad. But its pretty obvious some wanna be ghetto kids and no usuing enhlish kids are responding on this form cause you can tell from the spelling and the slang... RIP Wyatt maybe the brothers will let their story out on what happened and everyone can know the truth...

Posted by: arm ()
Date: October 27, 2010 12:14AM

Wyatt was a good kid. He wasn't a saint but then again who is? I know neither of the smiths were. Wyatt robbed David Smiths little brother and as stupid as it was David just couldn't let it go. I sit here reading all of these posts from you guys and it makes me sick. Everyone does fucked up shit to other people , and very few people deserve to die over it...if any. I know for a fact that the smiths didnt want to hurt Wyatt over anything drug related so you guys can shut the fuck up. It was over as something as petty as a cheap pre payed cellphone and a I pod. I dont know what kc and tony or randy have to do with it...yeah thats probally where the drugs come into play..i mean it is randy tony and kc soo duh. But your right Mrs fuller, David smith hunted wyatt down for months he was looking for him everytime he went into the shopping center, as far as i know the little one may have stabbed him but he didnt hunt him, he probally didnt plan it, and now two young lives are lost. I love you wyatt we all do stupid fucked up shit , its a part of growing up. But i hope we can all stop fighting and learn somthing from this. Start to act diffrntly so we dont have to burry anyone else...get our own shit together, let wyatt and his family rest.

Posted by: closure ()
Date: October 27, 2010 12:52AM

Well that's the end of that.

Posted by: Amazed ()
Date: October 27, 2010 08:32AM

What is with all the posts from kids on here? With all the indecipherable slang crap. If this is how kids communicate these days, I am really afraid. Don't any of you know how to speak or write in English? Writing in that ebonics slang crap ensures that you'll never be taken seriously.

Don't these kids learn anything in school?

I'm only in my 30's, have things gotten that back in the last 10-15 years. Is Rose Hill that much of a ghetto?

Posted by: Yabels ()
Date: October 27, 2010 10:46AM

Amazed Wrote:
> What is with all the posts from kids on here?
> With all the indecipherable slang crap. If this
> is how kids communicate these days, I am really
> afraid. Don't any of you know how to speak or
> write in English? Writing in that ebonics slang
> crap ensures that you'll never be taken seriously.
>
>
> Don't these kids learn anything in school?
>
> I'm only in my 30's, have things gotten that back
> in the last 10-15 years. Is Rose Hill that much
> of a ghetto?

+1

I feel the same way about these posts. Furthermore, how are friends and family members of this kid-including his Mom, allegedly- finding out about this site and posting? It's mind-blowing to me. This is such a niche website, how can these borderline illiterates use the internet, then FIND this site, much less in the timely fashion it takes to comment on their friend's passing?

Pages: Previous1234567891011All...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 19

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.