HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BLIMPIES IN LANSDOWNE IS RACIST
Posted by: PROUD TO BE AMERICAN ()
Date: October 09, 2010 03:29PM

The owners are so racist towards Americans at the Lansdowne Blimpies.
We visited that Blimpies with a coupon out of one of the local papers and handed it over.
The nasty owner snapped we do not accept coupons. Perfectly in her right. Her next statement floored us. "You Americans are all the same!" Really?
It is funny she doesn't mind us spending our american money in her crap hole. Never again. Never again. Please boycott the nasty Racist Blimpies in Lansdowne off Telegraph Road. Not one American should ever visit that store again.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BLIMPIES IN LANSDOWNE IS RACIST
Posted by: NVA guy ()
Date: October 09, 2010 03:33PM

Something similar happened to my son and his friends at that same Blimpies.
When I wnet into the Blimpies and spoke with the owner she said kids in this country lie. She said if kids in the country she is from lied they would be severely punished? HUH? What the hell is her problem.
I have asked my son to never visit that store again and to tell his friends from Hayfield High School to never visit that store either.

Posted by: Soldier stationed at Belvoir ()
Date: October 09, 2010 04:12PM

I am very offended by these lansdown blimpies owners.
They are very rude. My american son and I were in there last spring and a soda was dropped. You would have thought my son had tried to throw a rock through the glass counter. The Blimpies owner started screaming to never come back again. I guess all Americans are alike but sometimes accidents happen. My vote would be to just find a different place to eat.
That store is located at Beulah and Telegraph in Alexandria. There are some nice alternatives to eating located right in the same shopping center.

Posted by: Joe B. ()
Date: October 09, 2010 04:20PM

I'd write corporate.

Posted by: do this ()
Date: October 09, 2010 04:23PM

who still goes to blimpies?? 10X worst than subway on par with prison food. I suggest you all exercise your right as a american and not go there anymore if you have a problem with it. Try going to the STORE and buy some healthy FOOD and stop stuffing your fat faces with crap.

Re: dipshits
Posted by: mjcc1987 ()
Date: October 09, 2010 05:56PM

Proud, NVA, Soldier et. al. You are the perfect Teabaggers - dumb as a fucking stump.

American is not a race and therefore one cannot be racist you dipshits you.

American is a nationality. Turn off the fucking tv and read something other than mein kampf.

Fuck we're going downhill fast.........

Oh, and don't try the Amercian Indian thing... again, turn off Fake News and grab a book

Posted by: Rush Limbaugh ()
Date: October 09, 2010 07:41PM

mjcc1987 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Proud, NVA, Soldier et. al. You are the perfect
> Teabaggers - dumb as a fucking stump.
>
> American is not a race and therefore one cannot be
> racist you dipshits you.
>
> American is a nationality. Turn off the fucking tv
> and read something other than mein kampf.
>
> Fuck we're going downhill fast.........
>
> Oh, and don't try the Amercian Indian thing...
> again, turn off Fake News and grab a book

Oh really?. And what nationality is that? Canadians are North Americans, as are Mexicans. You have a whole host of countries in Central America, not to mention South America, and they are all Americans also. Try not to be so smart, libs can't really be too smart. Enjoy the election next month lol.

Posted by: hoocoodanode ()
Date: October 09, 2010 07:47PM

Well, from what country is this Blimpie person?

Posted by: lookin at you ()
Date: October 09, 2010 08:14PM

Did you look at the health code violations? We will make an appearance soon.

Posted by: Josey Wales ()
Date: October 09, 2010 09:08PM

If you are at Beulah and Telegraph go to Fire House Subs in Kingstowne, crowded at lunch but quick, good prices and great subs. Never had a bad meal or service.

Posted by: mjcc1987--Mr. Reading Comprehension ()
Date: October 09, 2010 10:11PM

mjcc1987 Wrote:
>
> American is not a race and therefore one cannot be
> racist you dipshits you.
>
> American is a nationality. Turn off the fucking tv
> and read something other than mein kampf.
>
> Fuck we're going downhill fast.........
>
> Oh, and don't try the Amercian Indian thing...
> again, turn off Fake News and grab a book

You are correct, "American" is not a race. But you failed the reading comprehension part of the test, in that the Owner/Manager of Blimpie's appears to be treating it as such. Maybe the title of the post should have said "Anti-American" or "Nationalist", instead of "Racist", but the point got across...much better than whatever point you were trying to make with your rant.

Posted by: say ()
Date: October 10, 2010 12:24AM

Blimpies.

Wisconsin Ave just above M

3:00 am

munchies.

Ahhh, the memories.

Posted by: novaresident ()
Date: October 10, 2010 12:41AM

FUCK BLIMPIES!!!

Posted by: T2T ()
Date: October 10, 2010 02:02AM

The Blimpies in Fairfax (across from the K-Mart) lasted about a year. Now, it's a Luigi's Pizza place.

The last time, and only time I had Blimpies was in Texas. All I can remember was the big-ass loaf of bread they used - along with very little meat and toppings. I was obviously just eating a whole bunch of bread and not a real sandwich.

Posted by: they took our jerbs ()
Date: October 10, 2010 08:12AM

WHAT!

I must assume the person at Blimpies was a sand nigger. Excuse me for using the technical term. Why dont you walk right up to that rag head and give her a Texas sized piece of your red blooded American mind.

No but seriously, let's burn more mosques down.

Posted by: novaman ()
Date: October 10, 2010 11:01AM

they took our jerbs Wrote:
> WHAT!
>
> I must assume the person at Blimpies was a sand
> nigger. Excuse me for using the technical term.
> Why dont you walk right up to that rag head and
> give her a Texas sized piece of your red blooded
> American mind.
>
> No but seriously, let's burn more mosques down.

WE SHOULD BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN INSTEAD.

Posted by: PROUD TO BE AMERICAN NOW AND FOREVER ()
Date: October 10, 2010 11:18AM

I love the poster that is explaining that the owner of Blimpies is not racist.
Believe me when she said "All Americans are the same" she was referring to black and white americans and she is extremely racist and full of hate for her customers. By the way she is from Korea, not a sand nigger as some idiot guessed.
She and her husband are racists and discriminatory because of race. This post was not intended to hear additional racist rantings, just to point out that any AMERICAN living around that Blimpies should eat elsewhere.
This could be titled ANTI-AMERICAN blah blah blah whatever. Bottom line is she and her husband are full of hate toward white Americans, Mexican Americans, and Black Americans, BUT they do not mind our American money being spent in her store.

Posted by: Piggy ()
Date: October 10, 2010 01:50PM

Fucking zipperheads who own this store immigrate here to make some money in the traditional American sense. Hypocrites. Like living in Korea is so much better. Yes I have been there. Pusan, Tageu and some hole in the wall place called Tangachan.

Date: October 10, 2010 02:06PM

It would be interesting to find out what percentage of franchises are minority owned. I'm sure many of you would be quite surprised. Fortunately, the franchise owners are not in their shops 100% of the day. Instead, they have high schoolers working for them - and, you'll tend to get better service.

Thanks for the heads up on that Blimpies location. I'll keep it on my list of places to avoid.

Posted by: mjcc1987 ()
Date: October 10, 2010 04:13PM

Say what you mean and mean what you say. You are fucking retards and bigots. Reading comprehension requires effective communications by the writer for the intended audience. It the case of FU, the font should have been crayon.

Since the poster is an idiot, I cannot and will not attempt to understand that chaotic drivel of a mind and what useless spooge spews from it.

Have someone read this to you.

nationality noun

Definition:

1. citizenship of particular nation: the status of belonging to a particular nation by origin, birth, or naturalization

2. people forming nation-state: a people with a common origin, tradition, and often language, who form or are capable of forming a nation-state

3. ethnic group within larger entity: an ethnic group that is part of a larger entity such as a state

Posted by: Teh King ()
Date: October 10, 2010 07:56PM

I've never been in a Korean owned sandwich shop or deli that I was satisfied with. As a personal rule I leave if I see that a sandwich shop is Korean owned.

Posted by: R6 ()
Date: October 10, 2010 08:09PM

^^ Really? I don't mind Koreans, I lived in Korea for a few years and enjoyed it very much. I don't see why the Blimpie's owner would be that rude to their customers, most Koreans are nothing like that. Contact the corporate office and file a complaint, more than likely if enough complaints are made about that store they will have their franchise license revoked. That license costs 30-50k a year and they will lose more than that in income.

Posted by: annyonghaseo ()
Date: October 10, 2010 08:11PM

If you are willing to leave Fairfax County, you can find a great one on Sudley Road in Manassas. Fastest Subway I've ever seen. I'm always in and out of there in about 2 minutes.

Posted by: Teh King ()
Date: October 11, 2010 09:21AM

I don't dislike Koreans per se, just Korean-owned delis.

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: October 11, 2010 10:37AM

There is a Blimpies in Sterling that has a cute Mexican and an old white woman working the counter and register. If you can deal with the white woman being a Cowboys fan and the Mexican girl not speaking English (but she smiles at you in an attempt to communicate) then I think you'll have a positive experience.

Date: October 11, 2010 01:32PM

Why would someone drive 15 miles - much less 3 miles to go to a particular Subway? They're in nearly every shopping center as it is. I've found that most of those that I've purchased from - more or less all make their sandwiches the same.

Now, If you are partial to driving for good sandwiches, the Italian Store in Arlington (Rt. 29) is very much worth it. If you're in Western Fairfax county, then the Little Italy deli in Centreville is quite good. I'm sure there are many more I'm missing - but those that I've listed are miles ahead in food quality compared to what Subway offers.

annyonghaseo Wrote:
> If you are willing to leave Fairfax County, you
> can find a great one on Sudley Road in Manassas.
> Fastest Subway I've ever seen. I'm always in and
> out of there in about 2 minutes.

Date: October 11, 2010 01:43PM

I'll have to admit to experiencing more than a few surprisingly nasty encounters with Koreans at their stores. A friend of mine says it comes from their society where they are compelled to "spontaneous regimentation." They come here and get mad because Americans don't bend to their ways.

Posted by: Blimpies owner in Lansdowne ()
Date: October 11, 2010 04:11PM

I hate all white people and black people and brown people unless you are from Korea. I especially hate you if you are American. Please spend money in my store. I love American money.

Date: October 11, 2010 05:11PM

Trust me, if you love American money so much, then I'll avoid one of your Blimpie sandwiches. Instead, how about a Suckey-Fuckey for a Buckey? You intersted?

Blimpies owner in Lansdowne Wrote:
> I hate all white people and black people and brown
> people unless you are from Korea. I especially
> hate you if you are American. Please spend money
> in my store. I love American money.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: October 11, 2010 09:12PM

Sabatoging a restaurant with rodents, roaches, removing the soap and paper towels, shitting on the floor, etc and then calling the health dept with a bogus complaint works wonders on places like this.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2010 09:12PM by 496.

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: October 11, 2010 09:27PM

mjcc1987 Wrote:

TeabaggER, singular. Those are all the same poster. No one could possibly have cared enough about the post to reply back to the first one inside of four minutes, especially someone who had the same experience. The rest were thread-bumping blather.

----------------------------------------

"She looks pretty good for 12, admit it." - WingNut, 04/24/2012

"I'm racist too. So what?" - Ellipsis 9/16/2011

"If you only knew who I was, and what I was working to do you would...have the decency to tell me I hated my nation and the way of life. I may not agree with...the government...I hate the "government"......" - Firrat 9/1/10

"there seems to be a queer...why? To try and further demean a defeated... dumb Tea party... I think we need more... far left folks on a regular basis - Louis Farakhan, Jesse Jackson...Al Sharpton" - Registered Voter, 8/19/2011

"If your computer is running slow, or you have any other problems, email me at with the problem and i am willing to fix it, for a price of course" - Taylor, spamming FFU on 04/12/2006. "N****rs as slaves again? I think so..." - Taylor, 09/20/2009

Posted by: Josey Wales ()
Date: October 11, 2010 10:29PM

496 Wrote:
> Sabatoging a restaurant with rodents, roaches,
> removing the soap and paper towels, shitting on
> the floor, etc and then calling the health dept
> with a bogus complaint works wonders on places
> like this.

Thats if you can get into the bathroom at a Korean owned restaurant. They always have them locked and you have to beg mamasan for the key. Unless you just brought a meal and have proof she will yell at you "shit house for customer only".

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: October 11, 2010 10:39PM

I really hope that this isn't true. If it is however, then tell the lady to get the fuck out of America, seriously.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: Wegmanssoon ()
Date: October 12, 2010 10:01AM

This dude will be out of a job soon once Wegmans opens accross the street. He will be homeless soon.

Posted by: papasam ()
Date: October 14, 2010 09:24PM

I always ask for the bathroom first. If they say no. I say, fuck I knew it. I don't buy shit in there at all.

Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: October 15, 2010 12:38AM

jews

Posted by: Kardinal ()
Date: October 15, 2010 11:12AM

justsayin Wrote:
> mjcc1987 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Proud, NVA, Soldier et. al. You are the perfect
> > Teabaggers - dumb as a fucking stump.
>
> TeabaggER, singular. Those are all the same
> poster. No one could possibly have cared enough
> about the post to reply back to the first one
> inside of four minutes, especially someone who had
> the same experience. The rest were thread-bumping
> blather.

Another reason anonymous posting is cowardice.

Posted by: bending mjcc1987 over ()
Date: October 15, 2010 06:59PM

give us your name knucklehead.
better yet meet me at the blimpies tonight at 8.
That blimpies has had several run ins with americans.
i would never eat at that store.

Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: October 15, 2010 07:15PM

/
Attachments:
Yall_nggas_postin_in_a_troll_thread.png

Posted by: rucr8zee ()
Date: October 16, 2010 11:00AM

This happened to us as well. The Korean owner told us we could only put 4 things on the sandwich. We reported her to the corporate office and left. Who puts up with this BS?

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: October 16, 2010 11:05AM

rucr8zee Wrote:
> This happened to us as well. The Korean owner
> told us we could only put 4 things on the
> sandwich. We reported her to the corporate office
> and left. Who puts up with this BS?
You should be eating a salad, you fat fuck

Posted by: Slanty Eyes ()
Date: October 16, 2010 12:52PM

Who are you to judge? Do you personally know the individual you are responding to? Maybe, you should try the salad route every now and then, too.

Priapus Wrote:
> You should be eating a salad, you fat fuck

Posted by: Wegmans Rocks ()
Date: October 16, 2010 12:54PM

True enough. Wegmans makes some mean subs in their sub shop. No cutting corners there. The bread is awesome and fresh.

Wegmanssoon Wrote:
> This dude will be out of a job soon once Wegmans
> opens accross the street. He will be homeless
> soon.

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: October 16, 2010 09:06PM

Slanty Eyes Wrote:
> Who are you to judge? Do you personally know the
> individual you are responding to? Maybe, you
> should try the salad route every now and then,
> too.
>
>
>You certainly told me off, Hop Sing

Posted by: icallbullshit ()
Date: October 17, 2010 04:05PM

Mr. Misery Wrote:
> jews

When it comes to delis, the jews hook you up (Carnegie Deli? Chutzpahs in Fairfax, obviously you have never been outside of chain restaurant plagued Virginia.

Posted by: Foodie ()
Date: October 17, 2010 04:10PM

icallbullshit Wrote:
> Mr. Misery Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > jews
>
> When it comes to delis, the jews hook you up
> (Carnegie Deli? Chutzpahs in Fairfax, obviously
> you have never been outside of chain restaurant
> plagued Virginia.

I think you might have missed the Celebrity Delly in Loehman's Plaza in Falls Church. That's another Deli that totally rocks with quality food.

Posted by: themuse ()
Date: October 17, 2010 04:29PM

papasam Wrote:
> I always ask for the bathroom first. If they say
> no. I say, fuck I knew it. I don't buy shit in
> there at all.

so you're the one leaving steaming piles of excrement in the alleyways?
i hope you carry a roll of toilet paper in your back pocket.

yeefuckinghaw

Posted by: Mark Louis Webb ()
Date: October 18, 2010 08:20PM

A Deli off Monument drive in Herndon/Reston is the best place for a sub.

Posted by: hitler ()
Date: October 19, 2010 06:52PM

mjcc1987 put the gun down its not worth there so much more to live for than a piece of baloney on rye. That is less of course you are one of those sand nigger towel heads then by all means pull the trigger.

Posted by: Joe B. ()
Date: October 20, 2010 07:12PM

I recommend going to said Blimpie's and have them load up a huge sub and douse it with vinegar, oil, mustard, mayo and then say, I forgot my wallet in the car. Then, in Greaseman fashion..."I'll....be......riiiiiiiight....back!!!!!!!! Then hop in your beaten and battered Biscayne and haul ass.

­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: October 20, 2010 07:53PM

­

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2013 09:48PM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: meagh ()
Date: October 25, 2010 07:45AM

Classy people those Blimpies owners from Korea in Lansdowne shopping center
They sometimes spit in the food when nobody is looking

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 25, 2010 11:42AM

meagh Wrote:
> Classy people those Blimpies owners from Korea in
> Lansdowne shopping center
> They sometimes spit in the food when nobody is
> looking

Oh, I know! I know all about it.

5910-6009.gif

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: loveus ()
Date: October 25, 2010 01:10PM

Love us or leave us!

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: October 25, 2010 02:47PM

I'll bet the Blimpie's in FAIRFAX COUNTY aren't racist. Get it? FAIRFAX County.

Posted by: Blimpies owner still loving her customers ()
Date: October 26, 2010 07:03AM

She is such a sweet owner that always is pleased to flip you off right after you give her money for that sandwich

Posted by: food poisoning ()
Date: October 26, 2010 08:45PM

never a fucking gain i got food poisoning after eating some salad there. threw up all night they were small black worms at first I saw them litterly swimming around in the toilet after i vomited violently. I may have looked at her (owner) the wrong way or something when i ordered.

Posted by: Thurgood Jenkins ()
Date: October 26, 2010 10:58PM

Joe B. Wrote:
> I recommend going to said Blimpie's and have them
> load up a huge sub and douse it with vinegar, oil,
> mustard, mayo and then say, I forgot my wallet in
> the car. Then, in Greaseman
> fashion..."I'll....be......riiiiiiiight....back!!!
> !!!!! Then hop in your beaten and battered
> Biscayne and haul ass.

Thanks for the great idea! I went up earlier today and ordered a large steakhouse prime rib dip and a large chicken carbonara and told them i'd be right back... Wasting this cunts time and money made me feel like a million Mcdoubles! Cheers!!!

Posted by: Blimpies owner in Lansdowne ()
Date: November 09, 2010 06:08PM

F U all round eyes

Posted by: Still boycotting the f ing Blimpies owners ()
Date: December 03, 2010 02:31PM

I still see stupid american peoples all up in the blimpies in Lansdowne.
What the hell would keep you stupid people from supporting those a holes?

Posted by: amazed at blimpies owner ()
Date: December 24, 2010 06:54AM

The owners of that Blimpies are nasty people.
As hard as it is to find good places to eat you would think this hater of white and black americans would learn to be nice.
For all you stupid white and black americacans that give her and her husband money you should be ashamed.
It amazes me to see all those customers from Fort Belvoir eating in there. This woman would just as soon smack you as serve you food she spits in.

Date: December 24, 2010 08:22AM

I like that Blimpies, despite their "no coupon" rule and rationing of ketchup, malt vinegar, and old bay. But then again they only started the condiment rationing after the scumsuckers from the local high school would squirt out a whole container of ketchup, eat a half teaspoon of it with the fries, and end up throwing it all away.

Nasty? I have had the opposite experience with the husband and the daughter. They are some of the friendliest people ever. I always found the wife friendly enough - I've never seen her be rude. When it's busy in there, she wears a permanent scowl though.

Posted by: yahoo ()
Date: December 24, 2010 03:59PM

I honestly thought Blimpies closed in the 90s, I have never met anyone who has mentioned eating at a Blimpies since the 80s. My six year old palette found Blimpies disgusting so I never ate there again.

Posted by: nooooooooo ()
Date: December 26, 2010 11:44PM

i live in lansdowne and i have been there a couple of times and i agree they are racist i mean after all i am black person talking so i dunno

Posted by: different colors ()
Date: December 27, 2010 12:52AM

I will go this week and see how they treat us. I'm black and my husband is white. We will bring the kids also. They are mixed.

Posted by: Mixed kids? ()
Date: December 27, 2010 05:25PM

Please do not call your kids mixed. What would they prefer to identify with? I mean it seems in poor taste. Is mixed a term that is OK with you, I I guess it is since you used the term?

Confused.

Posted by: Blimpies owner still hates white people ()
Date: April 05, 2011 02:26PM

That nasty little old korean woman spit in our sub and told us to never come back in. She said she does not need our business.

Posted by: JR ()
Date: April 05, 2011 02:33PM

Wegmans got site apporval this week and will open in 2013. Construction will start this month. The old lady will be homeless or deported soon.

Posted by: Dumbas ()
Date: April 05, 2011 04:45PM

What would you prefer, jackass, "Swirl"?

I'm white and my husband is black. We have three swirl kids.

Can't you think of something else to bitch about?

mixed (mkst)
adj.
1. Blended together into one unit or mass; intermingled.
2. Composed of a variety of differing, sometimes conflicting entities: viewed the change in management with mixed emotions; a closet full of mixed outfits. See Synonyms at miscellaneous.
3. Made up of people of different sex, race, or social class.
a. Descended from two or more races or breeds.
b. Crossbred.

SO STFU

different colors Wrote:
> I will go this week and see how they treat us.
> I'm black and my husband is white. We will bring
> the kids also. They are mixed.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.