HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Headed to Fairfax ADC in 2 weeks.
Date: October 08, 2010 04:19AM

I'll be spending 3 days for a high breath DWI. I understand what I did was wrong, and a major lapse in judgement, but I was wondering basically what I can expect. I know they won't transfer me to the cell block, so I'll be sending my 72 hours in the drunk tank, so I'd like to know what kind of experience I'm in for(conditions, living quarters, etc.) Not looking to make it easier, I screwed up, but would like to just have an idea of what to expect.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2010 05:01AM by FairfaxBornRaised.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Headed to Fairfax ADC in 2 weeks.
Posted by: dika-dika ()
Date: October 08, 2010 04:26AM

Have a great time and keep your head up for three day. Take the opportunity to lose weight and don't eat. I heard the food buffet suck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: October 08, 2010 04:35AM

Yeah, haha, I doubt prison food is that great. I'm more worried about the people I'll be around. I don't exactly look like a hardened criminal.

Posted by: 10inchdonkey ()
Date: October 08, 2010 05:35AM

YOU'LL PROBABLY DO A WEEKEND IN THE PRC. JUST BRING CASH WITH YOU AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS FOR ONE WEEKEND AND YOU DID YOUR TIME. THATS HOW IT GOES.

Posted by: tyrone ()
Date: October 08, 2010 06:44AM

IF you a pretty lil white boy I suggest you super glue your butt shut.

Posted by: vigilence ()
Date: October 08, 2010 06:47AM

Sleep with one eye open, especially about 3 AM when the staff all takes a break, if you have pissed anyone off, thats their oppurtunity

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: October 08, 2010 06:56AM

You'll have to start building cred immediately. Make sure you punch or struggle with the guards when they're putting you in your cell so others see how hard you are.

Posted by: ProVallone ()
Date: October 08, 2010 01:49PM

As soon as you get into genpop, punch the biggest guy there in the face. Throw your food tray back at the guard while you're in isolation.
And don't eat the brown acid.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: October 08, 2010 01:57PM

Find the man with no friends, and beat him until his eyes bleed. It shows you're crazy, but deserving of respect.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Highlander ()
Date: October 08, 2010 02:01PM

Start inserting your pinky into your anal cavity and work your way up to your thumb. Then use two fingers and go from there. In two weeks time, you'll be ready.

Posted by: Phillip Pirrip ()
Date: October 08, 2010 02:17PM

Find the biggest, toughest dude there, and let him mount you immediately. That way, you'll be his bitch and he won't let anyone harm you for your hellish three day stint. Bottom's up!

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: October 08, 2010 02:39PM

Just blow it off. The jail's full enough and cops are too busy to come looking for someone who didn't show up. Judges don't take this kinda shit seriously unless you're like some mass murderer or something. They're such dumbasses they probably won't even realize you're not there.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: October 08, 2010 02:45PM

1. Don't ask for this kind of info on FFXU.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: October 08, 2010 04:05PM

Nighty night, keep your butthole tight!

Posted by: Expensive Jeans ()
Date: October 08, 2010 04:13PM

Go in and serve your time.

The drunk tank is cake.

The important part is bench space.

If there isn't any bench space to sit down, or lay down. You have two options:

1) Choose the smallest guy and tell him to get the fuck up or you'll punch him in the face

2) Take off your shoe, lay on the ground, and use it as a pillow.

Don't talk to anyone. Don't inquire on why they're there. Don't look at anyone. Eat everything they give you and say thank you. Be polite to the guards. But don't try to talk to them.'

Don't be afraid to take a dump in front of a bunch of other guys. Just drop trow and do it. It lets people know you don't give a fuck.

Good luck. 3 days aint shit. I've been in the same boat, for what it's worth.

Posted by: tefddd ()
Date: October 08, 2010 04:28PM

Expensive Jeans Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Go in and serve your time.
>
> The drunk tank is cake.
>
> The important part is bench space.
>
> If there isn't any bench space to sit down, or lay
> down. You have two options:
>
> 1) Choose the smallest guy and tell him to get the
> fuck up or you'll punch him in the face
>
> 2) Take off your shoe, lay on the ground, and use
> it as a pillow.
>
> Don't talk to anyone. Don't inquire on why they're
> there. Don't look at anyone. Eat everything they
> give you and say thank you. Be polite to the
> guards. But don't try to talk to them.'
>
> Don't be afraid to take a dump in front of a bunch
> of other guys. Just drop trow and do it. It lets
> people know you don't give a fuck.
>
> Good luck. 3 days aint shit. I've been in the same
> boat, for what it's worth.

Pretty good advice. I did a 12 hour stint. The food in the tank is milk and bologna sandwiches. If i were you I would def go buy a knockoff tempurpedic pillow, and make shoes out of it. There is a tv in there, so you will get to watch some quality shows.

Date: October 08, 2010 04:39PM

Thanks tefddd, and ExpensiveJeans, you guys gave me the only real constructive advice. All other guys telling to me to "stretch my butthole" or "get mounted" probably have some deep seeded Daddy issues they never got to deal with.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2010 04:40PM by FairfaxBornRaised.

Date: October 08, 2010 04:45PM

fairfax adc is great you meet the best connections in there ;)

Date: October 08, 2010 04:50PM

Please, elaborate.

Date: October 08, 2010 04:53PM

you will find people who can hook you up with weed :-) or dem pillz

Posted by: fse ()
Date: October 08, 2010 05:07PM

Expect death

Posted by: RealAnswer ()
Date: October 08, 2010 05:23PM

If it's your first time you'll be placed in the non-violent "direct supervision" section where you'll have your own cell and be able to sit alone and read all day. Everyone goes to jail in Fairfax. When I was there for a month I met some fascinating businessmen in for white collar crimes, people driving their Porsche's too fast, etc. Of course there's your common young criminals too, but it was a very interesting experience with a ton of intelligent people who I doubt would even be in jail if they weren't in Fairfax.

Of course you're only there for 3 days, the first day or 2 will be in DT's (TB test and observation before moving to general population) so who knows where they'll house you. They might just leave you in the holding cell for 3 days.

Posted by: Noname ()
Date: October 09, 2010 01:25AM

I actually have no practical advice, other than to discuss experiences I've heard about. Are you sure you're headed for ADC? An acquaintance of mine did something really dumb and was sure he was headed for jail, but the whole thing got knocked down to a misdemeanor, no jail, no fine, at trial. From what I understand,the place is overcrowded and they'll keep you out if they can. Reading back, it looks like your three days might be mandatory under the sentence. In that case, I assume they'll just keep you in the drunk tank where you'll be quite uncomfortable, eat baloney sammiches, and be summarily released. In that case, you'll be quite uncomfortable and tired by the end of it, but should suffer no brushes with any "real" criminals. Good luck.

Date: October 09, 2010 02:51AM

i would rather be in 3south or 4north instead of sitting in the mafuckin drunk tank fo' three daze straite ya dig

Posted by: Whobe ()
Date: October 09, 2010 06:03PM

drunk tank for 3 days? I don't think so, they'll bring you in to General population.

I'd rather be there than the drunk tank, that joint stinks like shit! If so bring some vics vapor rub to out under your nose to mask the smell, just don't let anybody see it and use it on your other hole and take advantage if you!

Date: October 09, 2010 06:17PM

you will probably okay. I have only heard one horror story when these spanish gang members started punching my friend in the drunk tank because they thought he was looking at them. i have also have heard about sheriffs that will squeeze or tap you hard in the nuts when they are doing regular searches.

Posted by: Ahmed ()
Date: October 09, 2010 10:56PM

Get into a fight so they can send u up to the hold. U get instant cred with the rest of the inmates, and u can do ur time in solitary.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: October 09, 2010 11:02PM

You won't get any sleep, so by day three you'll start hallucinating.

Btw, don't be a punk, but don't be an arrogant jerk either. Just have some confidence in your ability to not become a victim, and you should be alright. If you're a cool dude, you'll probably end up befriending some folks without much trouble. As for the Deputies, just be chill with them (ie, Respectful, obedient, and not a trouble maker). I've heard of the Deputies treating some folks like garbage, but if you come off the right way in your interactions with them, then the worst thing they'll do is maybe ignore you when you ask for something (They're generally used to ignoring inmates, sometimes because they're lazy, but other times because inmates talk a big game of shit towards them).

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/09/2010 11:06PM by ThePackLeader.

Date: October 30, 2010 02:51AM

Just got out. Man, that was fairly inhumane. I know its jail, but I didn't expect to be staying in the worst living conditions I've ever seen. I was put in the DT, and had the whole cell to myself the whole time. I figured that would be a good thing, but when there was nothing on TV I was going crazy. The bench sucked so I ended up pacing around a lot. The guards were mostly rude, as expected. I spent close to 20 hours in the holding cell, which was the hardest part.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/30/2010 02:56AM by FairfaxBornRaised.

Posted by: PoPo ()
Date: October 30, 2010 06:00AM

There are no guards or corrections officers in FFX..they are Deputy Sheriff's assigned to the ADC. They have the same power of arrest and authority as any other police officer in the state of Virginia.

Posted by: Cpt. Obvious ()
Date: October 30, 2010 02:02PM

PoPo Wrote:
> There are no guards or corrections officers in
> FFX..they are Deputy Sheriff's assigned to the
> ADC. They have the same power of arrest and
> authority as any other police officer in the state
> of Virginia.

Imagine how much a piece of shit those officers must be at their jobs to get assigned that duty station?

Naturally, FFX has no difficulty supplying "quality" officers for said duty station.

lulz.

­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: October 30, 2010 03:50PM

­

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2013 10:24PM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: PoPo ()
Date: October 31, 2010 01:40AM

Call the Deputies what you want and what you think about the "duty station"...with all of the crimianl element in the FFX area, its called job security. The ADC is the #1 concern of the Sheriff's office....FFX has the largest Sheriff's office in Virginia and has no problem turning people away when they apply!!!

Posted by: PooPoo Brown ()
Date: October 31, 2010 10:22PM

PoPo Wrote:
> Call the Deputies what you want and what you think
> about the "duty station"...with all of the
> crimianl element in the FFX area, its called job
> security. The ADC is the #1 concern of the
> Sheriff's office....FFX has the largest Sheriff's
> office in Virginia and has no problem turning
> people away when they apply!!!

Yup, exactly! if you can't account for all the sporks handed out at chow time or how many pubes are in the razors, YOU WILL BE TURNED AWAY! Bitch please

Just listen to this Petula Clark song and replace "Downtown" with "Brown Clown" enjoy!

Posted by: POPO ()
Date: October 31, 2010 11:15PM

I bet you have visited the ADC before during your time here in earth. You seem to be very knowledgable about what happenes inside. Please come back and join us. I am pretty sure you dont run your mouth like this when you are in the ADC, just when you are behind that computer screen. Have a good night and see ya soon!!!

Posted by: Rusty Starfish ()
Date: November 01, 2010 07:25AM

Inferiority Complex

n.
A persistent sense of inadequacy or a tendency to self-diminishment, sometimes resulting in excessive aggressiveness through overcompensation.

Hahahahahahha! I bet you wear your uniform driving into work at the jail and stop at Dunkin Donuts so you feel like a real oinker.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/file.php?5,file=12344,filename=n1571340165_30019855_2657.jpg

Posted by: The Humorroid ()
Date: November 02, 2010 08:01AM

Check out my latest blog entry about my visit to the ADC. Episode 10. Www.thehumorroid.com.

Posted by: TimeServed ()
Date: November 02, 2010 08:30AM

It was a long time ago but had to do 2 three day stints at the ADC.
Back then we were referred to as 'weekenders'. There were about 15 of us. I think the regulars there were told to leave us alone.
Had to report by like 9:00PM on Friday night. Process. sit around and watch TV (Cops - What else right). Grab a mattress and sleep on floor when lights out. Bring $ for the food and drink machines. Up next day and get to go out and do community service like empty trash cans at Earth Day (NOVA) if you behave.
Back to ADC and watch TV (Cops again). Grab a mattress. Sleep till 12:01AM Sunday and released. I remember a guy there that kept saying 'It's not that bad, it's not that bad'. It's not. No smoking.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.