HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Heat pumps and COP, why asian heat pumps ARE A BIG LIE $$$$$
Posted by: associated pressings 9827343 ()
Date: April 16, 2024 03:27AM

it's not the efficiency, but EPA cheated that rating also like they cheated "fuel emissions" (amount of fuel vapor that escapes and it's value) and going Green

IT'S THE FAILURE RATE AND REPLACEMENT COST, and like cars and EV - we find CHINA involved pushing this stupid trend

* A/C of HVAC are hugely more expensive than Heating. adding heating to HVAC makes it even more expensive still

* heating by itself is actually not expensive at all - it's the cheapest part of the system (not including gas hookup or electrical outlet install for - which are needed anyhow for water heater and etc)

* A/C of HVAC fail 3x more often than Heating (perhaps more - they are getting WORSE NOT BETTER recently are coming from mexico china not USA anymore)

* heating almost never fails (except oil, those need a part replacement every decade or two, which isn't expensive)

* HEAT PUMPS are not efficient at all, heat is expelled outdoors by the electric pump which is wasted heat. the COP doesn't count this because it's yet another scam by OBAMA inc. EPA.

* YOU HAVE TO RUN IT 365, but it was designed for fair weather

* your A/C now fails if your heater fails. it has to run all year around. "sadly" (i say with asian accent), outdoor units are really designed to be run a limited number of days a year (summer) and be covered. (the design of units being sold are not commercial, they are quite badly designed, they can't run like an indoor refridgerator does: THEY BREAK ALL THE TIME)

* OUTDOOR UNITS ARE NOT DESIGNED FOR SNOW/ICE - it's assumed they are covered and protected from the same. (a building structure to do so often isn't done resulting in ice damage). running it for heating during snow WILL CLOG IT.

YOU WOULD HUGELY INCREASE COST AND HAVE TO REPLACE IT MORE OFTEN

SUMMARY: it's more expensive and breaks more often AND less efficient

typical chinese attack on USA: add more electronics and breakable functionality, increase price, consumers get reem'ed

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Heat pumps and COP, why asian heat pumps ARE A BIG LIE $$$$$
Posted by: 3w4tf3h554 ()
Date: April 16, 2024 03:27AM

little red riding hood

Posted by: t53j64 ()
Date: April 17, 2024 03:00PM

REIABILITY OF A/C ARE CRAP IS WHY

AND THEY KNEW THAT BEFORE THEY RELEASED THE FIRST ONE

Posted by: e4ygt4h6j ()
Date: April 20, 2024 01:38PM

Posted by: 34t4hj4 ()
Date: April 25, 2024 03:24PM

if your getting your A/C "serviced" and or need a new one ask yourself

"how often does my heat need to be replaced" NEVER

"why would i replace a working heating unit with an A/C unit that's prone to fail dedesinged to fail" YOU WOULDN'T

WHY IS MY LOCAL FAIRFAX COMPANIES PUSHING THIS THING?

BECAUSE GERRY CONNOLLEY DEMOCRATS ARE INVOLVED - THEY LIE LIKE HELL

Posted by: gyh46j55 ()
Date: April 25, 2024 03:25PM

ASIANS HATE ME I EXPOSE ASIAN CRIME

ALL THEY DO IS LIE I'VE EXPOSED COUNTLESS ASIAN CRIMES

THEY MUST HATE ME A ROT

Posted by: total comfort ()
Date: April 26, 2024 10:36AM

Even a shitty American made heat pump is about 300% efficient. The good ones from Japan or Korea go much higher than that. The Asian heat pumps are easy to work on because everything has OBD and parts are all plug and play. We use desuperheaters in the summer to heat domestic water off the waste heat in the cooling mode and electric bills average 60 to 100 dollars a month.
A gas or oil furnace cant even do 100% efficiency. Only a fool would heat with fossil fuel in the moderate climate we have around here

Posted by: bottom line is.... ()
Date: April 27, 2024 06:38AM

OP is an ignorant coward.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.