HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
math versus chemistry
Posted by: nobody U know 1903 ()
Date: March 25, 2024 06:33PM

math: integral x = x^2/2

chemistry:

557a99_08e1894aac6d4776b72781185af45979~

the result of adding balloons by viper rules using hybrid balloons only where it fits their results

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: math versus chemistry
Posted by: 1326 ()
Date: March 25, 2024 07:00PM

ME: what did you do with the rest of the hybrid balloons?

OpenStax:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrrEcMYKD0_9Sb9WrwI90

Wow, these people are shiftier than Sen. Schiff

Posted by: 13434t ()
Date: March 25, 2024 07:02PM

6a00d83451756f69e2012876f830e8970c-500wi

ok, i see how it works now

Posted by: 134yy4 ()
Date: April 01, 2024 08:31PM

math: Pressure = Force / Area , Force = G (m1 m2)/r^2 , or -mg (abbrev) for gravity of mass, weight = -g*lbs, and kilograms is just m.

chemistry, Gas Laws:

> The earth's atmosphere exerts a pressure, as does any other gas.

WRONG, no container, no pressure: gasses do not all exert pressure since they aren't married to Area, who's a friend of mine; some live in remote areas alone

> Atmospheric pressure is caused by the weight of the column of air molecules in the atmosphere above an object, such as the tanker car. At sea level, this pressure is roughly the same as that exerted by a full-grown African elephant.

picard-facepalm.jpg

compton's interactive encyclopedia, is where wikipedia began, they used "GNU BUG report" website and STOLEN ENCYCLOPEDIA to get it started. (they don't support users marking topics as "irrelevant or a subtopic", reason why is they are wiki dictators of fake news big media now)

m1iFPSsDXgX6k4EX2LRW4nDPkmjAsH6FNsMeB7Hc

i had the CD, it was very nice until CHINA and UBUNTU ruined compatibility in their "domination of disinformation using USA's money"

Posted by: 4546HJ ()
Date: April 01, 2024 08:45PM

> Atmospheric pressure is caused by the weight of the column of air molecules in the atmosphere above an object, such as the tanker car. At sea level, this pressure is roughly the same as that exerted by a full-grown African elephant.

this is General College Chemistry !! they're talking about elephants !! this is paragraph two near end of course in an important but simple chapter. the whole statement is full of falsehood and mis-representation (which of course will have to be un-learned, since moles and pressure difference laws come up ahead)

it's true atomic orbitals overlap

in IOWA state college, General Chemistry and Principles of Chemistry overlaps in a more complicated and EXPENSIVE manner than do the orbitals!

true story

Posted by: 11344 ()
Date: April 01, 2024 08:57PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 11344 ()
Date: April 01, 2024 09:16PM

(note above: pounds =g*slugs = mg is more clear)

OPENSTAX chapter opener: huge graphic of ballons - exact same ones USED TO SELL CHINESE LED TV IN STORE DISPLAYS

Brigham Young University chapter opener (it's apparently made to offer OPENSTAX with less bullshit?)

Pressure Gas Laws
Gases exert pressure, which is force per unit area. The pressure of a gas may be expressed in the SI unit of

... snip .... P=F/A

Posted by: 34t54 ()
Date: April 01, 2024 09:44PM

c--documents_and_settings-mary-my_docume

i don't want to break any hearts at BYU, but, OPENSTAX is a UK-GERMAN_SS-CHINA effort to WEAPONIZE SCHOOLBOOK

* composed of material stolen from USA books, offering excuse for UK's prentice hall and china to use the material claiming "is was found in openstax thus not stolen", though they put it in openstax by stealing it!!!

* to flood book with subliminal chinese ads

* to encourage students to attack USA businesses with lawsuits

* to encourage students to "be obamacare" not chemicaly productive, where china sells all the "lying lab equipment"

* to continually suggest poisons near food

* to make books thick (printed in china cheaply this ends up as, falls apart after one semester dissapears like salt in water)

* to insert wandering defintions to confuse and attack students, causing them to re-take courses $$$$$$. this has not yet but WILL become highly complex doctoral attacks on students - like are found in UBUNTU time a million

(while BYU sees a reason to edit lacks in the book - they have no idea the book is a designed killer - they have NO INTENTION of fixing it they are seeding it with poison intently)

I HEAT TO BREAK YOUR HEART. But UK, prentice hall, is attacking USA publishers and USA born students (.de, .cn. attack usa similarly)

AFTER DISTRUBUTING A GROWINGLY AWFUL BOOK THAT KILLS USA PUBLISHER SALES*

THEY WILL POLITICALLY BLAST OPENSTAX BAN IT FROM SCHOOLS

PRENTICE HALL BOOK WILL BE 8X THE PRICE IT HAD BEEN, AND CONTROLLED AND PRINTED IN CHINA

two versions: the ones chinese get, and the one everyone else gets (containing omissions)

* AND after getting you, on USA taxpayer pay, to provide material they'll steal

I WAS BORN TO INFORMATION AND HARDWARE WARS AND LOST 1/2 MY CHILDHOOD TO THEM BEFORE DISCOVERING THE CAUSE OF THOSE "REBOOTS" AND 'INCOMPATIBILITY' AND new wars and attacks on consumers specifically attacks against USA tech and consumers

i've followed these foreign fuckers and exposed them many times. i'm sure they hate me but not as much as i hate them

teenager-heartbreak.webp

IF YOU THINK USING UTAH'S TAXMONEY TO HELP OPENSTAX IS A GOOD DEED I'M SORRY TO TELL YOU

YOUR HELPING THE WORST UK SCUM RUN A WAR ON USA - and your one of the targets

Posted by: oh here we go ()
Date: April 03, 2024 10:39PM

math: Pert is a way to remember P = A e^(Rt). it's actually illegal to bank a few million for 500 years since the interest would outweigh whole economies in time, like 500 trillion dollars

chemistry:

BEFORE DISCUSSING Graham's cracker law (DEI renamed, now made in mexico),

71LI+Sj4eDL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

"If you have ever been in a room when a piping hot pizza was delivered, you have been made aware of the fact that gaseous molecules can quickly spread throughout a room, as evidenced by the pleasant aroma that soon reaches your nose."

Let me remind you whoever delivers this pizza might be woke!

8fad6d7e58542a344408f83a0a73e11b_m.jpg

I wouldn't want to distract a young hungry student studying for a test.

unless I was a UK hacker who was putting crap in USA - where i plan to seek a job since UK's jobs are all taken by nepatism well before any resumes are taken

(formula: police find fingerprint on duck tape after the delivery person is arrested, a formula you will never live to see)

Posted by: 134y5 ()
Date: April 03, 2024 10:59PM

math student: pizza? i will be called when it's time for dinner. pointless.

chemistry student: thank goodness i didn't go out tonight and reserved tonight to study. oh crap, i forgot i have no food!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.