HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
T/F: Identifying "stereo" CIS TRANS carbons in a molecule is an important skill for chemists
Posted by: The Brit Book of u Failed royaly ()
Date: March 24, 2024 05:40PM

if you've ever been awarded anything for doing this, please sign your name here

and your compensation amount here

£ _____________________________

if your chemistry lab is equipped with Dolby, have your proctor sign here:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: T/F: Identifying "stereo" CIS TRANS carbons in a molecule is an important skill for chemists
Posted by: 3tf3h54 ()
Date: March 24, 2024 05:53PM

oh nothing said we were talking about stereo on the atom with "*" on it but the explination is about whether stero can be found around it?

i'm sorry give me an F, let me pay and take the course again

or this is bullshit and i should smack you

Re: T/F: Identifying "stereo" CIS TRANS carbons in a molecule is an important skill for chemists
Posted by: 13413344 ()
Date: March 24, 2024 06:13PM

Something Extra
In the 1960's, a drug called thalidomide was widely prescribed in the Western Europe to alleviate morning sickness in
pregnant women.

IF YOUR ROYAL CHEM BOOK HAS U32 "morning after pill" advertising 'out of nowhere' unrelated to discussion while discussing STEREO, have your local london bar tax rate committee member's son sign here

if you kill many girls and kids with an awful german pill again and again, stalling investigations, and then said in public legal documents 2D non-isomers caused it 'and it's not malfeasance', but that this non-isomer is infact mathematically isomer in 3D - have your local left wing Mengola pill sales department provide PROOF OF DENIAL HERE:

if you then published an Open Source book that IP BANS ANY CONTRIBUTORS and isn't really open that this legal case above is closed on fact, HAVE YOUR ROYAL CONGRESS LIBRARY librarian sign here:

Posted by: 234y3431 ()
Date: March 24, 2024 06:16PM

if you've also placed a "apparently legal fact" in the same chemistry school book that

"this is now safe for treatment of depression and treatment of diseases in Brazil but not UK", submit this dis-information to BBC, CNN and wait for a reporter to deny they wrote the story

Posted by: 22343y ()
Date: March 24, 2024 06:24PM

(the issue was NOT that it was isomer. the issue is they said it did't matter which elements bonded to what - but it DID. it's also questionable, their suggesting it's use for "depression medication", isn't just poisonous snake oil and they knew it)

when Prozac lost it's USA license to sell depression medications - began selling it as "pet medication". evil drug companies

Posted by: 134t43 ()
Date: March 24, 2024 06:25PM

HAPPY TO HEAR WHITES WERE KILLING AND DYING ABOUT PROZAC PRESCRIPTION

OBAMA GAVE THEM THEIR LICENCE BACK!!! true story

Posted by: 1208934 ()
Date: March 24, 2024 06:49PM

mark the center of non-stereo where infact neither side looks anything alike so isn't a reverse mirror anyhow

THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRECIPITATION

Posted by: 31443 ()
Date: March 24, 2024 06:51PM

(you have 3 space to worry about not just two since that also certainly will matter, avoid the whole subject of "how things meet up" altogether, yea)

Posted by: 34234 ()
Date: March 24, 2024 06:51PM

^^ even if mirror and achiral you still have shape that can cause confliction in expected function due to fitment

Posted by: open stax uk rats ()
Date: March 24, 2024 07:04PM

so ch20 intro says things can be written different ways (which is true)

(mathematically this becomes factorial with just a medium length molecule: in other words a stellar large number)

THE EXAMPLES mark "yes no" without ever trying any re-organization allowed (and we can only guess if the idiots "allowed substitution" also mentioned in an ad-hoc manner without any clear definition)

Posted by: 324t5y ()
Date: March 24, 2024 07:07PM

(they are forcing you to mark Y/N on iffy rules on something which could take any of thousands of variants - a stupid practice unless you'd already somehow eliminated all valid variants)

Posted by: 234y1111 ()
Date: March 24, 2024 07:18PM

TRUE OR FALSE - SOME CHEMICALS DO NOT DO THEIR JOB CORRECTLY UNLESS THE CORRECT MIXURE OF NON-ISOMERS EXISt ?

(the book continually warns of non-isomer disaster - but infact it can be productive if that is the design)

USE OF EXPERIMENTAL DRUG MOLECULES (that are for sale$$$), instead of shorter molecules that would better teach the lesson - which alter the "rules of circling" so that they can be shown

Posted by: 34th52 ()
Date: March 24, 2024 07:19PM

displaying formulas for street drugs that have been made illegal

Posted by: 234y54 ()
Date: March 24, 2024 07:21PM

some molecules bend twist or rotate. the whole "investigation" is being done as if they don't

Posted by: correction ()
Date: March 24, 2024 07:25PM

^^ meaning rotation about any hinge of the molecule - depends on things like bond strength

"Carbon atoms in single bonds rotate freely. Rotation can occur because ....."

AFTER PAGES OF DATA saying they'd be pinning down all this structure - we see A GAPING HOLE THEY LEFT OUT - that even if carbon is the dicussion there is a wild ride involved they haven't mentioned

Posted by: 34t34 ()
Date: March 24, 2024 07:36PM

so the whole lesson tells you it's teaching "mirror hand checking" but failes to tell you IT WON'T WORK like they said

OPENSTAX OMITTED THE TOP DISCUSSION

that if you wish to COAT something, CHAIN things together, or MIX things, that shape matters whether or not it "has mirror property" there's still the rest of the shape

ADD IN manufacturing difficulties (isomers had instead of exact copies, misformed molecules)

AND WHAT ARE THE IMPACT ON THE GOALS, HOW DO WE ASSESS IMPACT of what we thought, what was made, and how it change things?

and we need words allot of them (not just chiveral), to describe those things

instead, they wander around about if it's dolby and what i call mis-information

Posted by: 1434y ()
Date: March 24, 2024 07:38PM

Chirality is tied conceptually to the idea of asymmetry

ABSOLUTE LIES - infact it was well before Euclid that symmetry was all panned out

Posted by: 24545y ()
Date: March 24, 2024 07:40PM

20.3 Cis-Trans Isomers (Geometric Isomers)

FACT - you need to dye your hair with Jello to continue this Quest to find chivalry

Posted by: 234t433 ()
Date: March 24, 2024 07:45PM

pe24o5x9m8f21.jpg

ARE YOU TRYING TO SELL ME A GEOMETRY LESSON DRESSED UP IN NEW TERM that evades the real topic?

EUCLID IS FREE IT'S IN THE LIBRARY!!

Posted by: 323411 ()
Date: March 24, 2024 07:47PM

1523881546299?e=1713398400&v=beta&t=nLXh

ask MOSCOW if nobody cares about shit tons of money gone due to publishing fraud and people publishing because they "aren't democrats so they are banned from be hired by government"

Posted by: 34t311 ()
Date: March 24, 2024 07:51PM

Finding-Cinderella-008.jpg?width=465&dpr

* she's woke enough don't do it!!

* she's Italian - her family owns the publisher

Posted by: 232453111 ()
Date: March 24, 2024 07:52PM

About 147,000,000 results (0.43 seconds)
Nonprofit publishers

HEY ELON, HOW MUCH DID YOU SAY TICKETS TO MARS ARE AGAIN?

Posted by: 11234 ()
Date: March 24, 2024 07:56PM

3nmv4s.jpg?a475056

"Harcourt doesn't make a spanish version (that mexicans are free to edit)"

"that's why we've switched to OpenStax"

insuring migration trading, UK german tech terrorism, and chinese top down control

ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW - IS OLD HARCOURT IS LIKE AN OLD WHITE MAN in a PRETENSIVE HALL

Posted by: 111123434 ()
Date: March 24, 2024 07:59PM

776b07ba-b8be-45f0-a23a-fb43e208dae4_tex

one of the most hilarious comedians ever

Posted by: 22234 ()
Date: March 24, 2024 08:11PM

Ball-and-Spring Models of (a) Cis-2-Butene and (b) Trans-2-Butene. Cis-trans isomers have different physical, chemical,
and physiological properties.

THAT DEPENDS ON OBSERVER - IF EQUAL OR NOT EQUAL. AS A SCIENCE STATEMENT, ITS UNTRUE.

Posted by: 113243 ()
Date: March 24, 2024 09:47PM

i remember highschool when dad helped me with (ap?) chemistry. i asked about an abbreviation and he told me "you must have missed it, it's always spelled out earlier in the text"

as i suspected CIS TRANS are from wikipedia. OpenStax doesn't spell out either and neither does wikipedia - i cheked (main page for both). also wiki gets "local minimum" BACKWARDS in my opinion, since trans (for typical examples) puts "large things further from each other that would minimize, not maximize, potential. it'd be the least potential. it's diagrams are all designed to make the "naming designation" even more confusing and i belived their intent is TIME BOMB - to bomb anyone looking.

Posted by: 1134t ()
Date: March 25, 2024 12:10AM

popscile-stick-dancer-craft.png8511940e60ab1114306633f1b78eed8e.jpg

SEE THESE TWO? THEY ARE MIGHT BE ISOMERS WE DIDN'T CHECK FULLY, BUT THEY ARE CHIRAL!

Posted by: 1146 ()
Date: March 25, 2024 12:25AM

MY POINT IS TO SHOW HOW SCHOLASTIACALLY WORTHLESS IT IS, AND IT IS. i can't just show you popsical sticks and say your comments are science.

I have to tell you something about things like:

* we wish to make a slippery oil

* chemicals that make coatings are non-consumable so the chemical process is varies

* HERE IS HOW THESE SHAPES WILL PILE UP in 3D and why that matters for viscosity

* if shapes have 'catches' and differ, how would that effect slipping?

* if it is also heavily polar in it's plane of sheeting, how would that effect the objective of staying slippery?

(that was total guess work)

SO THE POINT IS SHAPE IS ALL ABOUT APPLICATION AND PURPOSE and there are endless things to know about processes and impacts of how the products act. it's not just how they individually react it's also how they act all together and even how they prevent reaction.

even dicussing shape without purpose is like playing with with popsicle sticks. it says nothing about anything. absolutely nothing is achieved by it.

Posted by: 3445u11 ()
Date: March 25, 2024 12:38AM

I should be edumacating about something PRACTICAL like "the cheap way to make a product at high rate"

I then teach "all these molecule may not be alike", do I want pairs, all the same, or a mix?

Only then do I have reason to say "applying heat, air, magnetism, electricity" will allign the popsical sticks the way needed for such applications.

then i've taught you something.

merely rambling 100 UK terms about

popsicle-stick-pool-lounging-friends-kid

WHY IS THIS CHIRAL BEHAVIOR PART OF AN EXPERIMENTAL DRUG BEING MARKETED

TIA

theyre_the_same_picture_meme_maker_usm2w

NURSE: uh. uh. well i guess i'm not going to be a nurse this year.

that's right. it's real aim is a time bomb, printing costs, schooling massive debt, making more room for "the top few who cheat", and so on

Posted by: 2345yy ()
Date: March 25, 2024 12:44AM

65b0c286584fc6b7d91a7500b1d5901128f78369

if you read that medium length chapter - this might actually confuse you

Posted by: 34y22 ()
Date: March 25, 2024 12:47AM

k3xhv91edsh71.jpg

that's not the answer! or is it the answer? man i'm confused now!

let uk germany china edit your school books: they will put TIME BOMBS in them that are difficult to remove (not so much as in software like ubuntu, but still)

Posted by: 11345344 ()
Date: March 25, 2024 12:53AM

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT30_gtPZJwwhNk6XefAUcCapitol_Breach_Explosives_76302.jpg-f505

TIME BOMBS REALY DAMAGE AMERICANS, even so called "soft kill" ones

what makes it works is UK DE CN using USA money to make them - with xiden biden pretending he doesn't know what they are doing. UBUNTU is "opensource" but no one except germans and chinese are allowed to "fix it", it has about 1,000,000 time bombs in it. FFU has thousands of the documented and in physical proof form

Posted by: 11232 ()
Date: March 25, 2024 12:57AM

ooAQAbDanBFkeAL1U4DDAeICvCJQF80QEjtmYD~t

did you know UK schools aren't teaching out of the UK openstax they are telling americans to use?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgc7un0u3JAKHAsUznO88

did you know TikTok is making fun of women in USA who didn't get through Nursing School while an increasing number of ASIAN NURSES come across the border who weren't using USA books?

Posted by: 12343 ()
Date: March 25, 2024 01:02AM

candacenew4711bd36a96f48ed93e09c053e4aa9

Fails class. Goes home to old white people with money. Dressed up with a smile. In china you'd be a slave!

Posted by: 3423421 ()
Date: March 25, 2024 01:15AM

2022-Medical_Data_On_Screen2.jpg

when a nursing student is on break considering reviewing material or going to the beach

and "guess who" is going to be checking if she drank too much on vacation ^O^

Posted by: 113456 ()
Date: March 25, 2024 02:03AM

the book contains false information about the "RARITY AND VALUE OF RUBY" (and british diamond)

FACT: the chinese make those in gallon size containers

LISTEN TO UK: and not only will you have student debt but also un-recoverable credit loss

Posted by: 1434y ()
Date: March 25, 2024 02:06AM

s-l1600.jpg

CLINTON DEREGULATED STOCK MARKET, MAKING THAT ALL MOSTLY A FRAUD

OBAMA SEALED THE DEAL (GREAT IRA SCANDAL 2008, 1/2 OF ALL USA'S LIFE SAVINGS WENT MISSING)

obama de-regulated jewlery sales law

Ruby sold in stores no longer must contain anything esp. not chrome - it can be just glass

de-regulation

Posted by: 12341123 ()
Date: March 25, 2024 02:08AM

chinese bracelet saphire 3g of gold

DONT' YOU BELIEVE IT:

IT ISN'T SAPHIRE

AND THAT'S GRAMS NOT OUNCES, and your ass can't weigh it since it's plating so ... how do you know

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.