HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Re: more Clinton era scandals: Asian illegal vehicles in USA: ie, no rear turn signal, invisible reverse light
Posted by: Uncle Sam 101d ()
Date: July 23, 2023 02:02AM

Starting with the hell bitch Clinton: it came to be that DOT rules on automotive lense became to be ignored.

Just witnessed TWO illegal reverse lights same parking lot which weren't visible when required by law.

DOT REGULATES THESE:

1) lense refraction properties (head beam, dispersed reverse, and so on)

2) lense number and balance

3) LENSE HEIGHT

4) lense size

5) bulb brightness

6) overall visibility NIGHT AND DAY BOTH

7) replaceability. they must be serviceable by gas station mechanics when broken - not out of production or requiring million dollar setups to "re-produce and install".

8) cost in accident (there's a $500 5 mph collision law, and lenses usually get hit - the asian ones can cost $800+ alone if "driver" is burnt or damaged)

tiny Reverse Lights outside car

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/3836459/3849015.html#msg-3849015

Can you import a car from Mexico to the USA? Sure, if they're stolen from mexican taxpayers.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3868831.html

Re: Jeep USA - outsource design to asians - turning signal FAILS INSPECTION - ALL OF THEM ...

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/3939407/3943447.html#msg-3943447

Hyundai begins selling cars with illegal taillights in USA

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3110107/3110107.html#msg-3110107

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: more Clinton era scandals: Asian illegal vehicles in USA: ie, no rear turn signal, invisible reverse light
Posted by: Uncle Sam 101d ()
Date: July 23, 2023 02:07AM

1) lady backing out in asian car. saw no reverse light to warn me. kept staring no evidence of even a sliver of light.

I GOT OUT OF MY CAR and checked, knowing either they were asian devil defective or out (if out I should warn her)

THEY WERE INVISIBLE: they were not bright, uni-directional right near licece tag BUT THE WHOLE SHLONG BENT IN. With the concave arrangement from any REASONABLE angle in parking lot the center is obstructed by the outer - due to the shape - which is why just before dusk even - i could not see even a shred of reverse light indication.

ASIANS ARE ASSHOLES. 100 LEDS on "integrated dash" NOT A SINGLE SAFETY LIGHT THAT WORKS ON OUTSIDE OF CAR

Posted by: Uncle Sam 101E ()
Date: July 23, 2023 02:11AM

remember same parking lot same day same stop

2) asian car: REVERSE LIGHTS UNDERNEATH COLLISION BUMPER. DOT approves only marker lights in that area, not reverse. Reverse have to be on a horizontal line with (brake tags turn)

AGAIN - BECAUSE I GO SLOW AND PAY ATTENTION - i saw the car move despite not seeing the lights at first. This one i eventually saw doing more scanning - but that takes more time and that's what a driver DOES NOT HAVE.

below the f'ing bumper. i hate asians.

Posted by: 3gh5434 ()
Date: July 23, 2023 02:11AM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 3g4hj4 ()
Date: July 23, 2023 02:13AM

2) those bumpers have curved in plastic like many. i just thought: a taller vehicle closer to that car would NOT see those because the bumper would be in the way. only a shorder car behind the vehicle would see them

Posted by: 34o89324 ()
Date: July 23, 2023 02:14AM

Fact: asians are more concerned if their military can steal business financial and military information using WIFI of vehicles and any cell phone that enters them: than they are "safety lights"

Posted by: rhjnn5 ()
Date: July 23, 2023 02:22AM

Asian American CEO retirement plan: 1 piece $75 - $300 lense they know FOR SURE will be sun-beaten or water filled and required to be replaced. And cause accidents: $$$more parts sold === accidents.

Posted by: correction ()
Date: July 23, 2023 02:32AM

> THEY WERE INVISIBLE: they were not bright, uni-directional right

THEY WERE INVISIBLE: they were not bright and NOT uni-directional (infact from a slight 20 degree angle when I first saw them they appeared tan as i kept going toward 0 degrees they appeared white-er but i never bothered goign to 0 degrees since that's fucking absurd)

Posted by: 3g34h43 ()
Date: July 25, 2023 02:31AM

Posted by: 3g443h3 ()
Date: September 05, 2023 03:46PM

Posted by: 34tg3hg4 ()
Date: September 07, 2023 11:44AM

Posted by: 4t3y34 ()
Date: September 10, 2023 06:49PM

Posted by: 3ft34hb54 ()
Date: May 14, 2024 04:59PM

another big fail is led shade MIRRORS requiring batteries: FAIL INSPECTION

these supposedly dim to hell the driver (i've never ever wanted a dimmed rear view mirror because headlights are designed NOT TO SHINE IN IT)

even replacing the battery: these NEVER LIGHTEN UP enough in the dark. also middle tones (not completely dark) don't respond "linearly"

THE NET EFFECT IS YOU CANNOT SEE FAR ENOUGH BEHIND THE CAR with any clarity at all - WHICH FAILS INSPECTION

Posted by: 3tg4h54 ()
Date: May 14, 2024 05:02PM

found a new one - TWO MANUFACTURED VIOLATIONS ON ONE FUCKING LIGHT !!!! (2 out of 3)

1) TURN signal on BUMPER which is not at the correct level and is illegal

2) TURN SIGNAL VERY SMALL (using just a bright dot is illegal there are rules)

it was the correct color amber so it was better than nothing - but unsafe on the highway because it lies about the height of the vehicle (thus DISTANCE in the fog and or danger, type of vehicle, you see). this is better than a "blinking red brake light" (which could be a turn or a tapping foot)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.