HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
bud
Posted by: jamie phillips ()
Date: August 01, 2005 12:35AM

wheres the bud at lately? Huge dry spell in the oakton/vienna area. I was just wondering is this affecting the entire county?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: bud
Posted by: mark ()
Date: August 01, 2005 10:00AM

nah it's everywhere. my big man hasn't been able to re-up for like a week now, and he gets his shit from maryland.
it was all dense ass wet bc bud anyway. maybe something better will come through.
thank god i still have private little connects, but the big commercial stuff is gone.

Posted by: Mofo ()
Date: August 01, 2005 04:00PM

I wonder if this has anything to do with that underground tunnel they closed from Canada to Washington? They supposedly moved a couple 100 pounds every time they went through which was a lot. It's probably not the reason but who knows how much passed though it. http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1122246239835_36/?hub=Canada

Posted by: MrDoctor ()
Date: August 01, 2005 11:15PM

I'm your doctor
When in need
Want some coke
Have some weed
You know me
I'm your friend
Your main boy
Thick and thin

Posted by: Rob ()
Date: August 01, 2005 11:51PM

Its flowing heavy out here in cali

Posted by: rstidman ()
Date: August 01, 2005 11:53PM

well, yeah, cali is a fucking mess, we have no doubt you guys need it more than us just to make it through the day.

Posted by: Rob ()
Date: August 01, 2005 11:58PM

Damn dude, why all the hostility? sounds like you need to smoke some now and relax bro

Posted by: rstidman ()
Date: August 02, 2005 12:04AM

I'm long since there, believe me it never stops here, just returning the love I felt from your post...

you do have to admit tho, cali IS a fucking mess...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2005 12:06AM by rstidman.

Posted by: Cary ()
Date: August 02, 2005 12:41AM

Rob, or FourFingerFreddy, or Jonathan, or whatever you call yourself today, you'll never see this because I'm banning you... AGAIN. Except your whole ISP this time.

No offense, but this forum is for residents of FAIRFAX COUNTY, as in VIRGINIA. Not Fairfax in LA or anything. Go find some other board to make stupid posts.

Date: August 02, 2005 03:00AM

owned

Posted by: kimberly ()
Date: August 02, 2005 04:26PM

anyone found anything yet? ive been nursing this eigth for like a week. my boyfriend usually gets qp's but hasnt been able to for ages. - kim in centreville

Posted by: cris ()
Date: August 02, 2005 11:51PM

let me know if u find some...

Date: August 03, 2005 12:31AM

why would i

Posted by: john buts ()
Date: August 08, 2005 10:46AM

the 17th of august trees will return to nova i promise

Posted by: stickyicky ()
Date: August 08, 2005 02:44PM

trees have been here... you just dont know the right people..and don't bother asking me to help you on a public forum

Posted by: Daniel ()
Date: August 09, 2005 04:19PM

Your kidding me theres no dryspell, and i can hardly see how you think its country-wide.

what you mean is you circle is dry. for all you know the old lil granny living next to you has got a nice grow room.

Anyways moral of the story, network network network... if someone from your circle knew someone from my circle.. Then we'd all have some herbs\

Despite popular believe, most of the marijuana we smoke in America is not imported, most of it comes from within the country, well a lot. Georgia Tennesee westvirginia hawaii california vermont florida are some of the top state-state exporters although i havnt checked my facts recently.

Posted by: Ryno78 ()
Date: January 26, 2011 08:45PM

grow your own

Posted by: TheNorthman ()
Date: January 26, 2011 10:04PM

^^^^Do you realize that you just bumped a 5 1/2 year old thread??

Posted by: Ryno78 ()
Date: January 26, 2011 10:08PM

Yeah it's called jumpstarting the topic, I feel much better knowing you are policing the underground. Thanks for your service!

Posted by: Bump . ()
Date: May 06, 2020 09:44PM

Bump

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.