HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Virtual learning
Posted by: mariesays ()
Date: October 06, 2022 12:59AM

Hello everyone. I've come to ask for your assistance. I considered offering my children, ages 11 and 14, with the greatest online learning facility because they appear to be struggling a lot since the lockdown time because they did not receive sufficient aid from teachers in learning the foundations of virtually all topics. I have selected a few websites that appear fantastic and that I believe would be beneficial to my children and I really like this institute in particular: https://www.evokelearning.ca/virtual-services/. If anyone has any personal experience with this institute, I would appreciate hearing about it and how it went. Thank you!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Virtual learning
Posted by: darkfoxie ()
Date: October 06, 2022 09:40AM

There are many advantages to virtual learning. One of the biggest advantages is that it can be done from anywhere in the world. You are not limited by geographical boundaries. You can also learn at your own pace. If you want to take a break, you can do so without disrupting the rest of the class. Virtual learning is also more flexible in terms of scheduling. You can usually choose when you want to log in and complete your work. This can be helpful if you have a busy lifestyle. Finally, virtual learning can be more engaging than traditional classroom learning. With virtual learning, you have more control over the content that you are exposed to. You can also interact with other students from all over the world, which can make learning more enjoyable.

Re: Virtual learning
Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 16, 2022 02:32PM

Eat shit and die spammer

Attachments:
_steamy.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.