HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I want to read car reviews
Posted by: Hiskarius ()
Date: August 23, 2022 03:37AM

I want to read different reviews and choose a car for myself there. To buy it in a car dealership. I don't watch so many videos on youtube with advice on how to choose a new car. All advise to buy used cars for some reason.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I want to read car reviews
Posted by: Nolumas ()
Date: August 23, 2022 03:56AM

Because not a very large percentage of the population can now afford to buy a new car. Everyone mostly buys old cars. You can find a pretty good Top Car Reviews right here. There they describe the pros and cons of new cars. Where the car is more comfortable, what kind of ride it is designed for, whether the car is suitable for country driving, etc. But I will tell you that if you go further than out of town in a new car like Toyota Camry or BMW i4, then you will not go far because the clearance of the car is very small.

Posted by: Derseb ()
Date: August 31, 2022 04:36AM

Are you interested in buying a car, but stuck on the choice between a new or used car? No need to worry! Many of us have been through this situation. It's really hard for everyone to resist a shiny car with all the latest features and attractive advertising. But you should think carefully before buying a new car when used cars for sale are becoming a more economical strategy for potential buyers. Here's a good site https://abetter.bid/ru/car-finder/type-automobiles/make-gmc to buy a car.

Posted by: DIE SPAMMER!!!!! ()
Date: October 12, 2022 09:25AM

Eat shit and die spammer

Attachments:
_steamy.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.