HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fat Albert Haynesworth
Posted by: steve k2 ()
Date: August 04, 2010 10:35AM

Albert Buttersworth is a piece of shit. He gets 100 million skips the whole offseason and now he chooses when he practices in training camp. 7 days in and he's taken the conditioning test twice and rested the other 5 days.

The Redskins need to put an ultimatum on the table, cause this fat bitch has no problem sitting on his ass collecting the check and sitting on the bench. I just wish something would be done already, I've never hated a Redskin more than this bum.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fat Albert Haynesworth
Posted by: Whatever2444 ()
Date: August 04, 2010 10:38AM

How hard is this test anyways? Isn't like run a 300m shuttle run in less than 70 seconds or something like that?

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: August 04, 2010 10:39AM

This is AMAZING NEWS! I can't believe that there isn't already at least two other threads on this VERY SUBJECT!!! Your opinion on this subject is the first I've seen thus far! SIMPLY AMAZING!111!!!1!!one!

Posted by: Starchild ()
Date: August 04, 2010 10:40AM

I wish I could get paid millions just to sit my ass on the bench.

Date: August 04, 2010 10:41AM

Well for a football player, let alone the highest paid defensive player in the NFL it should be easy. You have news reporters, including a 47 yearold fat one passing it. If you're in the NFL and can't pass this after 6 monthes of him primising he's working out and being in the best shape of his life, he does not bel0ong in the NFL.

Date: August 04, 2010 10:42AM

Well Gonrad, this is the only subject on Haynesworth, if your talking about him in the Colt Brennan thread I could care less, half the people aren't gonna go to that one.

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: August 04, 2010 10:44AM

I'm not.

Posted by: Burgundy and Gold ()
Date: August 04, 2010 11:51AM

Who cares?? I'd rather have the guy rested up for the season to start rather than getting injured or straining his muscles doing some retarded "shuttle run". As long he's giving it 110% on the field during games, who cares what he's doing during camp. It's a total waste.

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: August 04, 2010 11:56AM

Whatever2444 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How hard is this test anyways? Isn't like run a
> 300m shuttle run in less than 70 seconds or
> something like that?

Yes, thats what they said on WTOP. Must be done twice with a 2.5 minute or 3.0 minute break in between the two runs.

Posted by: BB*X ()
Date: August 04, 2010 12:08PM

I think he's a fat lazy piece of shit, but I have to laugh when I ever I think about that fact that he took all that money from Snyder and now he is sitting on the bench getting paid to do nothing. What incentive does he have to pass this test? He'll just have to practice which means more physical work for him and he seems happy to sit on the bench and not break a sweat.

Date: August 04, 2010 12:31PM

Burgundy and Gold Wrote:
> Who cares?? I'd rather have the guy rested up for
> the season to start rather than getting injured or
> straining his muscles doing some retarded "shuttle
> run". As long he's giving it 110% on the field
> during games, who cares what he's doing during
> camp. It's a total waste.

Spoken like a true homer. Here's what's happening. Shanahan is trying to instill discipline in this prick. The prick is playing games. Haynesworth will be cut before the season starts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Posted by: More Complete ()
Date: August 04, 2010 03:11PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
>
> Spoken like a true homer. Here's what's happening.
> Shanahan is trying to instill discipline in this
> prick. The prick is playing games. Haynesworth
> will be cut before the season starts.

If he sits out too much more they will put him on PUP list and/or try to get some of that money back.

The guy is a first class jerk. Bruce Allen feels like he was stabbed in the back and literally hates Fat Albert.

Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: August 04, 2010 03:16PM

WashingTone-Locian Wrote:
> Burgundy and Gold Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Who cares?? I'd rather have the guy rested up
> for
> > the season to start rather than getting injured
> or
> > straining his muscles doing some retarded
> "shuttle
> > run". As long he's giving it 110% on the field
> > during games, who cares what he's doing during
> > camp. It's a total waste.
>
>
> Spoken like a true homer. Here's what's happening.
> Shanahan is trying to instill discipline in this
> prick. The prick is playing games. Haynesworth
> will be cut before the season starts.

I don't think they'll cut him. There's too much money invested in him and he can dominate when he wants to put forth the effort (that is the key). Fat Albert is a piece of shit and has no ethics. I hope he never plays another down. But I do like the fact that Snyder is getting fucked in the ass every day by this dipshit. It serves that midget right.

Posted by: Steve K ()
Date: August 06, 2010 04:08PM

Burgundy and Gold Wrote:
> Who cares?? I'd rather have the guy rested up for
> the season to start rather than getting injured or
> straining his muscles doing some retarded "shuttle
> run". As long he's giving it 110% on the field
> during games, who cares what he's doing during
> camp. It's a total waste.

He's the highest paid player on the team, he needs to practice. All his fat ass does is rest. Then once the season starts, if you watch last year he's out half the plays resting next to the oxygen tank. This post is laughable. When has this shit given near 100% in anything.

Snyder should just put out a hit on his ass, he deserves it. Look at the monster.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwxMRPTsYeo

Posted by: al ()
Date: August 06, 2010 06:56PM

All I know is he is 100% fat, atleast they have orakpo and fletcher to carry the defense (make all the tackles), We dont even need FAT AL, we need saftey's and corners that don't get suckered in on a double move, and then the other team throws bombs to the endzone all day long.

Date: August 06, 2010 10:03PM

The Redskins can bitch and scream all they want. Haynesworth is going to get his $40 mil guaranteed. At this point, it is mostly water under the bridge. He is basically working toward nothing, now, as far as the Redskins are concerned. I guarantee you if he were at Tennessee right now and there was a new $30 mil guaranteed contract on the line, he would fly through his stupid conditioning test. This is all a ruse that is distracting the team. I don't care what Danny Boy has paid, it's time to cut this asshole.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://bible.cc/1_corinthians/13-11.htm

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.