HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Carjacking in Chantilly with kids in the car
Posted by: Loserville ()
Date: August 02, 2010 06:10PM

What a loser

Suspect Arrested in Chantilly-area Carjacking

Fair Oaks Police District – Police arrested a Springfield area man after he allegedly stole a van with three 5-year-old children in the back seat in a busy grocery store parking lot, Sunday, August 1 around 6:30 p.m.

A 49-year-old Chantilly woman was sitting in her 2011 Nissan Maxima at the Shoppers Food Warehouse parking lot at 13920 Lee Jackson Memorial Highway, waiting for a relative to finish grocery shopping. A man approached her vehicle, yelled at her, then allegedly struck her and jumped into the driver’s seat. He drove off with three children still in the back seat. The suspect pulled over prior to exiting the parking lot, ordered the children to get out and they did. They were not injured.

Patrol officers observed the suspect travelling westbound on Routes 28 and 50 at a high rate of speed and followed the vehicle onto the Loudoun County Parkway. The driver apparently lost control of the vehicle, jumped a curb and came to rest in the grass. The suspect then jumped on top of the car and scaled a fence where he was met by officers who thwarted his escape attempt and took him into custody. Police charged Charles William Lawrence, 28 of 7505 Tralee Woods Court with carjacking, three counts of abduction, and speeding to elude.

Lawrence was transported to Inova Fair Oaks Hospital where he was treated for non life-threatening injuries.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Solvers by phone at 1-866-411-TIPS/8477, e-mail at www.fairfaxcrimesolvers.org or text “TIP187” plus your message to CRIMES/274637 or call Fairfax County Police at 703-691-2131.

LAWRENCE ","CHARLES ","W","020"," 7505","TRALEE WOODS ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","09/23/2001","HIT AND RUN FELONY "
"LAWRENCE ","CHARLES ","W","023"," 7505","TRALEE WOODS ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","05/05/2004","FAIL WEAR SAFETY BELT "
"LAWRENCE ","CHARLES ","W","024"," 7505","TRALEE WOODS ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","08/16/2005","DRUNK IN PUBLIC OR PROFANE "
"LAWRENCE ","CHARLES ","W","025"," 7505","TRALLE WOODS ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","02/28/2006","DOMESTIC ASSAULT "
"LAWRENCE ","CHARLES ","W","025"," 7505","TRALLE WOODS ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","04/09/2006","DRUNK IN PUBLIC OR PROFANE "
"LAWRENCE ","CHARLES ","W","025"," 7505","TRALLE WOODS ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","06/07/2006","CONSTRUCTION FRAUD "
"LAWRENCE ","CHARLES ","W","026"," 7505","TRALLE WOODS ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","03/10/2007","DISORDERLY CONDUCT "
"LAWRENCE ","CHARLES ","W","027"," 7505","TRALEE WOODS ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","02/24/2008","DISREG POLICE SIGNAL TO STOP,ELUDE "
"LAWRENCE ","CHARLES ","W","027"," 7505","TRALEE WOODS ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","02/24/2008","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"LAWRENCE ","CHARLES ","W","027"," 7505","TRALEE WOODS ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","02/24/2008","DWI/2ND OR SUBSEQUENT "
"LAWRENCE ","CHARLES ","W","027"," 7505","TRALEE WOODS ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","02/24/2008","REFUSE BLOOD OR BREATH TEST "
"LAWRENCE ","CHARLES ","W","027"," 7505","TRALEE WOODS ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","05/13/2008","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Carjacking in Chantilly with kids in the car
Posted by: dika-dika ()
Date: August 02, 2010 06:17PM

http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/police/news-releases/2010/080210carjacking.htm

This what the punk look like

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: August 02, 2010 06:29PM

Holy shit, he's only 28 and has already committed all those crimes. Some people are better off not existing.

LAWRENCE ","CHARLES ","W","020"," 7505","TRALEE WOODS ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","09/23/2001","HIT AND RUN FELONY "
"LAWRENCE ","CHARLES ","W","023"," 7505","TRALEE WOODS ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","05/05/2004","FAIL WEAR SAFETY BELT "
"LAWRENCE ","CHARLES ","W","024"," 7505","TRALEE WOODS ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","08/16/2005","DRUNK IN PUBLIC OR PROFANE "
"LAWRENCE ","CHARLES ","W","025"," 7505","TRALLE WOODS ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","02/28/2006","DOMESTIC ASSAULT "
"LAWRENCE ","CHARLES ","W","025"," 7505","TRALLE WOODS ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","04/09/2006","DRUNK IN PUBLIC OR PROFANE "
"LAWRENCE ","CHARLES ","W","025"," 7505","TRALLE WOODS ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","06/07/2006","CONSTRUCTION FRAUD "
"LAWRENCE ","CHARLES ","W","026"," 7505","TRALLE WOODS ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","03/10/2007","DISORDERLY CONDUCT "
"LAWRENCE ","CHARLES ","W","027"," 7505","TRALEE WOODS ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","02/24/2008","DISREG POLICE SIGNAL TO STOP,ELUDE "
"LAWRENCE ","CHARLES ","W","027"," 7505","TRALEE WOODS ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","02/24/2008","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"LAWRENCE ","CHARLES ","W","027"," 7505","TRALEE WOODS ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","02/24/2008","DWI/2ND OR SUBSEQUENT "
"LAWRENCE ","CHARLES ","W","027"," 7505","TRALEE WOODS ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","02/24/2008","REFUSE BLOOD OR BREATH TEST "
"LAWRENCE ","CHARLES ","W","027"," 7505","TRALEE WOODS ","CT","SPRINGFIELD ","VA","05/13/2008","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "

Blessed are the murderous.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2010 06:30PM by eesh.

Posted by: Blover ()
Date: August 02, 2010 07:17PM

damn, even the white people are committing crimes now. we really are f'd

Posted by: wait ()
Date: August 02, 2010 07:19PM

Wait, is this the department of redundancy department?

Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: August 02, 2010 08:07PM

Eesh is in charge of that department department.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: August 02, 2010 08:11PM

Damnit, you beat me to the story! Lol.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: August 02, 2010 08:14PM

ThePackLeader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Damnit, you beat me to the story! Lol.

yea but your's has a picture

Posted by: ja'spook ()
Date: August 02, 2010 08:48PM

I was there when it happened. Thought it was another couple beaners fighting when I went into shoppers and heard her screaming. Followed the Chase on my scanner. Fairfax 1 did a good job finding this asshole coming back south on 28. Nice job by the po-po.

Posted by: fredrick ()
Date: August 02, 2010 09:03PM

ya'll dont know chuck! he's a good guy. trouble just follows him. he aint never been in jail for more than the weekend and it's cuz the cops got it in for him. just keep your comments to yourself.

Posted by: fred ()
Date: August 02, 2010 09:19PM

relax, he will give you a reach around after hes out

Date: August 02, 2010 09:32PM

Yeah relax.

Plus he can invite some of his boyfriends he made while he was locked up so you guys can have MORE fun! Cuz what's a good ole fashioned reach-around without a circle-jerk and cluster-fuck?

==================================================================================

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/02/2010 09:35PM by Troll@AOL.

Posted by: nva11 ()
Date: August 02, 2010 09:35PM

THIS GUY IS A COMPLETE DUMBASS. HE IS BETTER OFF IN PRISON FOR LIFE!!! PEOPLE LIKE HIM DON'T DESERVE TO HAVE FREEDOM!

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: August 03, 2010 04:51AM

i'm betting that when he jumped in the car that he wasnt expecting the kids to be in there. when he jumped in he had already committed to the crime and it really fucked things up. considering how much this exacerbated his original crime it's a tough break. however, stealing a car is a really bad idea to start with.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: August 03, 2010 06:44AM

what a winner

Date: August 03, 2010 03:47PM

Maybe a mistake Gravis, but odds are he selectively picked the victim and probably knew she had kids. Maybe his intentions were to get the kids also as like some drug-fueled pedophilic psychotic BONUS for his adventure. Maybe one of the older ones opened the slider door on the van at the last second, and forced him to let the kids free.

Just a thought, because he looks like some strung out luntic.

Posted by: noname ()
Date: August 03, 2010 05:07PM

NONE OF YOU KNOW CHARLIE! HE IS A GOOD GUY..... THIS IS WHAT DRUGS DO TO YOU! HE NEEDS HELP THAT IS ALL BUT STOP NAMING CALLING WHEN NONE OF YOU KNOW HIM! HE TRIED TO GET HIS LIFE STRIGHT BUT SOMETIME LIFE DOSENT DEAL YOU A GOOD HAND

Posted by: Fairfapathy ()
Date: August 03, 2010 05:43PM

noname Wrote:
> NONE OF YOU KNOW CHARLIE! HE IS A GOOD GUY.....
> THIS IS WHAT DRUGS DO TO YOU! HE NEEDS HELP THAT
> IS ALL BUT STOP NAMING CALLING WHEN NONE OF YOU
> KNOW HIM! HE TRIED TO GET HIS LIFE STRIGHT BUT
> SOMETIME LIFE DOSENT DEAL YOU A GOOD HAND

And that is why Charlie is going to a federal pack me in the ass prison.

Posted by: Kt ()
Date: August 04, 2010 01:06AM

OOH, I created what's turning out to be a classic example of how a Fairfax Underground thread turns out!! This is awesome!

Posted by: BJ ()
Date: August 04, 2010 01:19AM

I actually heard the police dispatch for this, the first cop was on scene literally after 20 seconds which is why the guy got caught.

Date: August 04, 2010 05:28AM

Kt Wrote:
> OOH, I created what's turning out to be a classic
> example of how a Fairfax Underground thread turns
> out!! This is awesome!

yeah... but nobody died, so it's lacking that core component.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: August 04, 2010 08:21AM

noname Wrote:
> NONE OF YOU KNOW CHARLIE! HE IS A GOOD GUY.....
> THIS IS WHAT DRUGS DO TO YOU! HE NEEDS HELP THAT
> IS ALL BUT STOP NAMING CALLING WHEN NONE OF YOU
> KNOW HIM! HE TRIED TO GET HIS LIFE STRIGHT BUT
> SOMETIME LIFE DOSENT DEAL YOU A GOOD HAND

or good looks, or good judgement, etc etc

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: August 04, 2010 08:30AM

carpool%20poster.jpg

The guy shouldn't have stopped...he wouldn't have gotten caught and hillarity would have ensued.

Posted by: oh, how could i have missed it ()
Date: August 04, 2010 10:18AM

Fairfapathy - how could I have missed it? I mean, a guy who carjacks a car with three little children in it, well, he just has to be the pillar of society, right?

And of course it isn't his fault - drugs are blame.

No need to argue with you, however. Just look at this guy's probable future. The Commonwealth treats hijackers harshly, and he is not a first time offender.

He can look forward to 10 year stay in some of the nation's worst prisons - including Wallens Ridge and Red Onion. No matter how nice, as you say, he is, he won't be when he gets out of the Commonwealth's prisons. It is unrealistic to think so. I suggest an excellent book by a guy named R. Dwayne Betts - an autobiography entitled a Question of Freedom. He was a 16 year old honors student (like your buddy, a nice guy) from PG County who carjacked a car at Springfield Mall. 16 - no prior offenses of any kind - yet certified as an adult and sentenced to nine years, with 85% of the term mandatory. Welcome to Fairfax, Virginia. His descriptions (his writing ability is excellent) of Red Onion are chilling.

The problem with these so-called nice guys is that the criminal justice system has no way of determining whether they are, as you say, nice guys who won't engage in recidivist behavior, or, as they appear to be, guys who will continue to go around abducting people and cars and are a menace to civilized life. The statistical arguments compel the conclusion we must get them off the streets. So the end result - prison - is both dismal and awful yet in most cases necessary.

Yes, I understand the presumption of innocence applies here, but this doesn't look good for this nice guy.

A better comment, Fairapathy, if you truly know this guy, is to make clear the significant negative consequences for breaking the social contract, especially for people who sometimes appear to be "nice guys".

Date: August 04, 2010 10:28AM

I wonder if "Chuck" had the same personality as Tom Arnold once he was in the car with the kids.

Posted by: nonmae ()
Date: August 04, 2010 12:46PM

IM JUST CURIOUS BUT DO ANY OF YOU HAVE A JOB???

YOU ALL ARE LOSERS WHO SPEND THEIR DAYS ON THIS STUPID WEBSITE!

OH N LET CHARLES HAVE BEEN BLACK YALL WOULD BE HAVING A FIELD DAY WITH THIS!

ACTUALLY YOU DONT KNOW HIS PERSONAL SITUATION AND MOST LIKELY HE WONT BE GOING TO PRISON

HE WAS NOT SANE WHEN HE DID THIS CRIME SO HE WILL LIKLEY GO TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL THE WAY THINGS ARE LOOKING RIGHT NOW!

ONCE AGIAIN NONE OF YOU KNOW HIM SO SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Posted by: Gonads & Strife ()
Date: August 04, 2010 12:48PM

I LOVE CAPS LOCK SOOOO FUCKING MUCH

Date: August 04, 2010 12:51PM

nonmae Wrote:
> IM JUST CURIOUS BUT DO ANY OF YOU HAVE A JOB???
>
> YOU ALL ARE LOSERS WHO SPEND THEIR DAYS ON THIS
> STUPID WEBSITE!
>
> OH N LET CHARLES HAVE BEEN BLACK YALL WOULD BE
> HAVING A FIELD DAY WITH THIS!
>
> ACTUALLY YOU DONT KNOW HIS PERSONAL SITUATION AND
> MOST LIKELY HE WONT BE GOING TO PRISON
>
> HE WAS NOT SANE WHEN HE DID THIS CRIME SO HE WILL
> LIKLEY GO TO A MENTAL HOSPITAL THE WAY THINGS ARE
> LOOKING RIGHT NOW!
>
> ONCE AGIAIN NONE OF YOU KNOW HIM SO SHUT THE FUCK
> UP!

you are an idiot.

Date: August 04, 2010 03:53PM

file.php?2,file=18307

Posted by: NickiCole ()
Date: November 08, 2013 06:52PM

Whatever you guys might think, I personally know Charlie and have since he was in 7th grade. He is a good guy who has made bad decisions. Now while I don't condone what he did, I know that he feels bad about it. He's doing his time and hopefully will get the help he needs for a better life. For people sitting here talking out the side of your face, would you be saying the same shit if it was someone you know??? You all are why this world is so messed up, cause everyone feels the need to jump to conculsions when you don't know anything about the situation to begin with. You'd rather sit there and judge, but don't worry, I'm sure the same is being done to you, and when you find yourself in possibly the same position, and people sit back and judge you and what YOU did, sit back and remember all the shit you talked and who you talked about and then realize .... KRAMA'S A BITCH !!!!!

Posted by: f u loser ()
Date: November 08, 2013 06:59PM

If karmas a bitch then think of all the bad shit coming that losers way! NikiCole you are a dumb whore. nothing personal, just a fact...

Posted by: NickiCole ()
Date: November 08, 2013 07:24PM

You're a fucking idiot !!!!!! You don't know shit about me and be glad I don't know shit about you!!!! Now thats a fucking fact !!!! You are the type of person that I refered to ... Bitches like you talking out the side of your face about shit you don't know nothing about !!!! He's paying his dues ... and believe me, sooner or later you'll be paying your dues for talkin out the side of your face .... and it's not a threat but a promise !!!!

Posted by: linky ()
Date: November 09, 2013 12:23AM

link for pic is dead, can someone repost a pic of this turd?

Posted by: Groovy.Ghoul ()
Date: November 09, 2013 12:28AM

Hey Nicki...

Why don't you go back to your bedroom errrrrrrrr....I mean your parents' basement? Don't worry...Mommy will be down soon to smother your genitals with marshmallow fluff while Daddy plays hide the nine iron in your ass and watches you lick your own shit off the end of it. Then you can all watch "My Little Pony" together, ok?

Posted by: DAAAAMN! ()
Date: November 09, 2013 12:40AM

Quite a record. His issues dont't seem like isolated incidents.

Cant imagine what i would do 2 somebody if that was my kids. (I dont have any fortunately)

Posted by: Kecj4 ()
Date: November 09, 2013 01:00AM

NickiCole Wrote:
> Whatever you guys might think, I personally know
> Charlie and have since he was in 7th grade. He is
> a good guy who has made bad decisions. Now while
> I don't condone what he did, I know that he feels
> bad about it. He's doing his time and hopefully
> will get the help he needs for a better life. For
> people sitting here talking out the side of your
> face, would you be saying the same shit if it was
> someone you know???

I'd feel like he's a loser dumbfuck and deserves to be where he is.

Posted by: biolliu ()
Date: November 09, 2013 09:45AM

A white carjacker?...............What a pathetic excuse for a human being!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.