HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...8586878889909192939495Next
Current Page: 90 of 95
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Liner ()
Date: August 25, 2015 04:05PM

So, the show's previous opening was tired. Too loud, too long, and didn't really fit the host's current dispositions.

But MF this hillbilly moonshine West Virginia or western Virginia stuff Chad forces in now. It has no relationship with the type of show they have.

And stop it with the movie reads and well-timed laughter already.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: August 27, 2015 12:59AM

Agreed...it is just as bad as the last one, the one that mentioned bottle service and firing down a bag of fried appetizers

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: muwwD ()
Date: August 27, 2015 01:41AM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Agreed...it is just as bad as the last one, the
> one that mentioned bottle service and firing down
> a bag of fried appetizers


I come to this site maybe 20 times a week
no matter what day or time I drop by, peekza is posting about the lives of other men

why?

he does not know these men and the men sure the fuck do not know him
how jealous and obsessed with these other men does he have to be to spend his life commenting about other men who do not even know he exists?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: August 27, 2015 02:59AM

And as much as I hate hearing more pool talk, it sure is great to hear Chad whine about nobody wanting to come hang out with him

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: August 27, 2015 12:32PM

muwwD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peekza Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Agreed...it is just as bad as the last one, the
> > one that mentioned bottle service and firing
> down
> > a bag of fried appetizers
>
>
> I come to this site maybe 20 times a week
> no matter what day or time I drop by, peekza is
> posting about the lives of other men
>
> why?
>
> he does not know these men and the men sure the
> fuck do not know him
> how jealous and obsessed with these other men does
> he have to be to spend his life commenting about
> other men who do not even know he exists?


You check on me 20 time a week? Almost 3 times a day? Sounds like you're obsessed with me....I'm OK with it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Derpy' code guy ()
Date: August 27, 2015 12:46PM

muwwD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peekza Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Agreed...it is just as bad as the last one, the
> > one that mentioned bottle service and firing
> down
> > a bag of fried appetizers
>
>
> I come to this site maybe 20 times a week
> no matter what day or time I drop by, peekza is
> posting about the lives of other men
>
> why?
>
> he does not know these men and the men sure the
> fuck do not know him
> how jealous and obsessed with these other men does
> he have to be to spend his life commenting about
> other men who do not even know he exists?

Why don't you post in another eesh or toohey thread you retarded hypocrite.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: (the old) JC ()
Date: August 27, 2015 01:55PM

i'm on the tue regular show, and it started out pretty decent, but then we go into the land of the horde. might be me, but i just don't find it interesting.

also, i don't care about what's happening on facebook or twitter!!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: 8888093 ()
Date: September 06, 2015 06:17PM

Big O & Dukes is not coming back

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: DUKESSS ()
Date: September 07, 2015 09:06AM

if anyone ever wants to meet dukes he watches all of the redskins games on the outside TVs at Whole Foods

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Why kd ()
Date: September 07, 2015 09:11PM

What is this post all about?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Homoerotic Dukes ()
Date: September 07, 2015 09:24PM

So I saw there was a wrestling event at the Patriot Center over the weekend. Guess it's safe to assume Dukes was there acting like a star struck 14 year old girl.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: because kd ()
Date: September 08, 2015 12:22AM

Why kd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What is this post all about?


Absolutely nothing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Rasslin Dukes ()
Date: September 09, 2015 07:19AM

Homoerotic Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So I saw there was a wrestling event at the
> Patriot Center over the weekend. Guess it's safe
> to assume Dukes was there acting like a star
> struck 14 year old girl.

Yes, he was there in the front row.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Needy Dukes ()
Date: September 09, 2015 02:44PM

Rasslin Dukes Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Homoerotic Dukes Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > So I saw there was a wrestling event at the
> > Patriot Center over the weekend. Guess it's
> safe
> > to assume Dukes was there acting like a star
> > struck 14 year old girl.
>
> Yes, he was there in the front row.


Of course it was in the front row. Wonder whose ass he kissed to get those. There's no way he paid for them on his own.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: September 11, 2015 01:35AM

8888093 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Big O & Dukes is not coming back

no, no it is not

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: 6yjtt ()
Date: September 11, 2015 09:37AM

Shrug. The show has been pretty okay over the last month, on average. They still are past their prime and all that, but they've been a lot more dynamic and a lot less annoying.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: September 11, 2015 12:06PM

6yjtt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Shrug. The show has been pretty okay over the last
> month, on average. They still are past their prime
> and all that, but they've been a lot more dynamic
> and a lot less annoying.


No it hasn't....pool talk has just devolved back into Chad complaining about people not wanting to hang out with him....shocker right? The last episode was all about Zohan not buying anything at Sven's liquor store and the one before it contained a long phoner with a Musician with Instruments....the shows when Chad was on vacation were all right but the shows without Oscar were horrible...too much like CDVTW...He must have some pictures of CK to keep that shit on the air

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: September 11, 2015 08:00PM

And last night's show wasn't any better...A segment dedicated to Drab's impression and more Zohan talk

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Welcome to the Party, Pal ()
Date: September 12, 2015 10:45AM

Admittedly I am probably very late on this, but Jerry's Subs really named a sub after that ego-maniac? Seriously?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: .Political Mike. ()
Date: September 15, 2015 08:53PM

I hate Chad.
Attachments:
Screenshot_2015-09-15-20-52-07.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: September 16, 2015 12:08AM

Political talk...because it worked so well for TMOS

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Political Mike... ()
Date: September 16, 2015 08:30AM

Oscar says Chad actually has a bumper sticker. If it was really about corporate interests and not jingoism he's be all in for Bernie Sanders...right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: September 16, 2015 03:09PM

Mike will vote for who gives him the most shit for free.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: question for peekza ()
Date: September 18, 2015 06:21PM

peekza-do you subscribe to reloaded?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: September 19, 2015 02:24AM

question for peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peekza-do you subscribe to reloaded?


not anymore

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Bigshooter ()
Date: September 20, 2015 12:17PM

I've been listening to big o and dukes for about a year now. Overall I like chad. I can respect anyone who works as much as he does. What I get annoyed by is his complaining about people on social media. He complains about people in general overreacting about things then goes on for 20 minutes about how he blocked someone for sending him a link he's already seen because he's "big shooter".

I recently watched an episode of the Simpsons. I think comic book guy is chad to a T
Attachments:
image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: September 20, 2015 12:51PM

Bigshooter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've been listening to big o and dukes for about a
> year now. Overall I like chad. I can respect
> anyone who works as much as he does. What I get
> annoyed by is his complaining about people on
> social media. He complains about people in general
> overreacting about things then goes on for 20
> minutes about how he blocked someone for sending
> him a link he's already seen because he's "big
> shooter".
>
> I recently watched an episode of the Simpsons. I
> think comic book guy is chad to a T


that's an accurate physical depiction, is Comic Store Guy a closeted homosexual as well?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: New Thing? ()
Date: September 20, 2015 02:15PM

Bigshooter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've been listening to big o and dukes for about a
> year now. Overall I like chad. I can respect
> anyone who works as much as he does. What I get
> annoyed by is his complaining about people on
> social media. He complains about people in general
> overreacting about things then goes on for 20
> minutes about how he blocked someone for sending
> him a link he's already seen because he's "big
> shooter".
>
> I recently watched an episode of the Simpsons. I
> think comic book guy is chad to a T



What is this "big shooter" nonsense? Is this another persona Chad is taking on?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: September 21, 2015 11:16AM

New Thing? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bigshooter Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I've been listening to big o and dukes for about
> a
> > year now. Overall I like chad. I can respect
> > anyone who works as much as he does. What I get
> > annoyed by is his complaining about people on
> > social media. He complains about people in
> general
> > overreacting about things then goes on for 20
> > minutes about how he blocked someone for
> sending
> > him a link he's already seen because he's "big
> > shooter".
> >
> > I recently watched an episode of the Simpsons.
> I
> > think comic book guy is chad to a T
>
>
>
> What is this "big shooter" nonsense? Is this
> another persona Chad is taking on?


It's sadder than you think...It's a nickname Cliff Clavin gave himself on an episode of Frasier and Chad has claimed it as his own...It does NOT move the needle

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: September 26, 2015 05:35PM

The shows without Oscar really do suck

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: bitch and whine ()
Date: September 30, 2015 10:25AM

There was a delay in posting the free show, but those assholes have finally put it up. I have a great idea. Let's listen to it for free and then bitch incessantly about how much we hate it. You know, like we've done for four years now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Kgai bib ()
Date: September 30, 2015 04:37PM

Fuck no they're not coming back

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: J22 ()
Date: September 30, 2015 05:32PM

So we had a Big O and Drab show again....and it was great! It "felt" like a real show with real topics that were actually interesting. I don't like how Oscar takes a back seat when Dukes is around. Basically lets him control the entire show, so it turns into a Duke rant show every single week.

Unlike some people here I don't have any (apparently personal?) issues with Dukes. I loved Big O and Dukes back in the day in AZ and even after the move to WJFK. I just wish Chad would take this more seriously and we could get the "old" O & D back.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: October 02, 2015 11:29PM

Chad has turned it into an extension of side projects...When he's not ranting, he's promoting them

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Fuck BOAD ()
Date: October 07, 2015 03:12PM

I can't wait for Tuesdays and Thursdays so that I can listen to BOAD and then immediately bitch about how much I hate the show.

Btw, on the latest show, Oscar tries to get Chad to read something from this site. Chat got pissed, saying that everyone on here slanders him. Of course, that isn't true. So if you are reading this, Chad, go fuck yourself you fat piece of fuck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Date: October 07, 2015 04:20PM

Christ is Sisson a hypocrite. He complains about how the PC progressives are cry babies that can't handle criticism, but he pulls the same shit when the criticism is aimed at him.

Somebody call that titty suction bitch a wambulance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Fuck BOAD ()
Date: October 07, 2015 04:49PM

Chad's Small penis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Christ is Sisson a hypocrite. He complains about
> how the PC progressives are cry babies that can't
> handle criticism, but he pulls the same shit when
> the criticism is aimed at him.
>
> Somebody call that titty suction bitch a
> wambulance.


Great point, and one that needs to made for the 1000th time. Plus, in addition to being a hypocrite, Sisson is also fat. Did you know that? Did you? Did you?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: October 08, 2015 01:11AM

Fuck BOAD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I can't wait for Tuesdays and Thursdays so that I
> can listen to BOAD and then immediately bitch
> about how much I hate the show.
>
> Btw, on the latest show, Oscar tries to get Chad
> to read something from this site. Chat got pissed,
> saying that everyone on here slanders him. Of
> course, that isn't true. So if you are reading
> this, Chad, go fuck yourself you fat piece of
> fuck.

It sounded like the site Oscar was reading was DCRTV, not FFX

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: oms ()
Date: October 08, 2015 01:35AM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Fuck BOAD Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I can't wait for Tuesdays and Thursdays so that
> I
> > can listen to BOAD and then immediately bitch
> > about how much I hate the show.
> >
> > Btw, on the latest show, Oscar tries to get
> Chad
> > to read something from this site. Chat got
> pissed,
> > saying that everyone on here slanders him. Of
> > course, that isn't true. So if you are reading
> > this, Chad, go fuck yourself you fat piece of
> > fuck.
>
> It sounded like the site Oscar was reading was
> DCRTV, not FFX

Same I got more of a DCRTV vibe. BOAD has been really good lately. To me anyway.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Jander420 ()
Date: October 08, 2015 10:59AM

Them mentioning a messageboard made me remember I haven't been here since I left my old job in April.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Hey Jander ()
Date: October 08, 2015 12:14PM

You've missed a lot. Peekza keeps complaining about the podcast, though he apparently listens to all of them. Fuck Peekza stopped fucking with Peekza at some point. Some people have noted that Chad is fat; other have noted that the podcast isn't as good as it used to be. I mean, how can you possibly skip out on such a super awesome useful discussion?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: October 08, 2015 04:55PM

Hey Jander Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You've missed a lot. Peekza keeps complaining
> about the podcast, though he apparently listens to
> all of them. Fuck Peekza stopped fucking with
> Peekza at some point. Some people have noted that
> Chad is fat; other have noted that the podcast
> isn't as good as it used to be. I mean, how can
> you possibly skip out on such a super awesome
> useful discussion?


Get your facts straight...I don't listen to the Beer shows and Fuck Peekza wasn't fucking with me, I was fucking with him and he didn't stop, he couldn't hang and retreated

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Big Looter ()
Date: October 10, 2015 08:27PM

People don't retreat from Peekza - they get tired of him and hope he forgets the interaction happened.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: October 11, 2015 02:28AM

Big Looter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> People don't retreat from Peekza - they get tired
> of him and hope he forgets the interaction
> happened.


as hard to forget as I am to ignore friendo

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Download King. ()
Date: October 11, 2015 03:44PM

The peanut gallery is turning into a bunch of Robb Spewack fake laughers. Usually at Chad jokes, of course. The last three episodes have been kind of ridiculous from that standpoint.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Gallery Gang ()
Date: October 12, 2015 12:36AM

Past three eps??? It's been all year, podna. I do agree that the gang has been explicitly or implicitly coached to give a second long burst of guffaw after The Big Shooter finishes a sentence.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: good point!!! ()
Date: October 12, 2015 08:02PM

Gallery Gang Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Past three eps??? It's been all year, podna. I do
> agree that the gang has been explicitly or
> implicitly coached to give a second long burst of
> guffaw after The Big Shooter finishes a sentence.


Ha, ha, ha. That's so true! I'm totally lolling and roflmao-ing as we speak.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Studio Audiencd ()
Date: October 13, 2015 01:16PM

It could've been DCRTV - but Chad definitely thought it was FFUX, whether it was or wasn't. Like reading a nice quote from a decade ago would be unacceptable because some commentators on the site don't like Chad...he's so much like Mike at times. It's like Chad picked up the worst parts of Mike and Don and blended them into a white trash NOVA vibe.

oms Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peekza Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Fuck BOAD Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I can't wait for Tuesdays and Thursdays so
> that
> > I
> > > can listen to BOAD and then immediately bitch
> > > about how much I hate the show.
> > >
> > > Btw, on the latest show, Oscar tries to get
> > Chad
> > > to read something from this site. Chat got
> > pissed,
> > > saying that everyone on here slanders him. Of
> > > course, that isn't true. So if you are
> reading
> > > this, Chad, go fuck yourself you fat piece of
> > > fuck.
> >
> > It sounded like the site Oscar was reading was
> > DCRTV, not FFX
>
> Same I got more of a DCRTV vibe. BOAD has been
> really good lately. To me anyway.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: October 14, 2015 02:09PM

It was definitely DCRTV, they don't make announcements like that on this forum....I'm sure Chad is rightfully afraid of any internet forum...most bullies are, look no further than Mike

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Compassionate Chad ()
Date: October 19, 2015 01:17PM

It's annoying that Chad basically called Oscar an idiot for trying to read the site's post on the show. So condescending - he doesn't talk about O like he's a guy he truly respects. Must be why he keeps on trying to out O for "hollering" or cheating. WEIRD.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Agred: re: Chad ()
Date: October 20, 2015 10:51PM

I agree. Chad is such an asshole. I hate that guy. I can't wait to listen to the show tonight and then come on here and complain about how much i hate it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Drab is engaged ()
Date: October 21, 2015 01:32AM

Congrats to Drab for getting engaged.

Fuck the rest of you assholes.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: October 21, 2015 03:09AM

Agred: re: Chad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree. Chad is such an asshole. I hate that guy.
> I can't wait to listen to the show tonight and
> then come on here and complain about how much i
> hate it.


I hate this thread, I can't wait to post about how much I hate it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: October 21, 2015 03:10AM

Drab is engaged Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Congrats to Drab for getting engaged.
>
> Fuck the rest of you assholes.


Agreed....Congrats Drab

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: re: Chad ()
Date: October 21, 2015 08:50PM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Agred: re: Chad Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I agree. Chad is such an asshole. I hate that
> guy.
> > I can't wait to listen to the show tonight and
> > then come on here and complain about how much i
> > hate it.
>
>
> I hate this thread, I can't wait to post about how
> much I hate it

I come on this thread once every two or three months. And every fucking time it's the same thing: Chad is fat, Chad is a bully, Oscar is dumb, etc. I don't like all the shit you guys are throwing at my friends. And I also don't know why you don't just move on if you hate the show that much.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Sauce Walka ()
Date: October 21, 2015 10:45PM

We love Drab. Seems like most people respect and/or like The Big O. I'd guess that everyone used to like Chad, probably prior to him acting weird from the first month of the podcast.

It's all cool, my man.

#sauce

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: True_dat ()
Date: October 21, 2015 10:59PM

Sauce Walka Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We love Drab. Seems like most people respect
> and/or like The Big O. I'd guess that everyone
> used to like Chad, probably prior to him acting
> weird from the first month of the podcast.
>
> It's all cool, my man.
>
> #sauce


Yeah, you might be right. Thanks for the perspective.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: B'rilliant ()
Date: October 22, 2015 11:10PM

re: Chad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peekza Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Agred: re: Chad Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > I agree. Chad is such an asshole. I hate that
> > guy.
> > > I can't wait to listen to the show tonight
> and
> > > then come on here and complain about how much
> i
> > > hate it.
> >
> >
> > I hate this thread, I can't wait to post about
> how
> > much I hate it
>
> I come on this thread once every two or three
> months. And every fucking time it's the same
> thing: Chad is fat, Chad is a bully, Oscar is
> dumb, etc. I don't like all the shit you guys are
> throwing at my friends. And I also don't know why
> you don't just move on if you hate the show that
> much.

Really? Once every two or three months? Funny, considering there's been four or five posts THIS MONTH with the same "I hate the show but come on here to talk about it" unoriginal bullshit. Strange. There must be four separate people with the same exact writing style and sentence structure coming on here to make fun of people who post here.

Strange, huh?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Oscar is dead ()
Date: October 23, 2015 12:09AM

For those of you who listened to tonight's show, you know that Oscar no-showed for the first time in BOAD history. They've posted an update, and tragically, he died in a car accident this evening.

RIP Big O. You will be missed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Peekza is also dead? ()
Date: October 24, 2015 12:31AM

Peekza is also dead. Peekza also will be missed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Compassionate Chad ()
Date: October 24, 2015 01:13AM

Lol at Chad's strawman argument *for* the Boycott Star Wars movement this week. Seriously dude, youre going to say that there's only one white person in the trailer? One, that's not true. Two, what about all those white people in the other trailers? Three, whites were still a plurality of the cast shown. Trashy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: don't post here anymore ()
Date: October 26, 2015 09:46AM

Oscar is dead Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For those of you who listened to tonight's show,
> you know that Oscar no-showed for the first time
> in BOAD history. They've posted an update, and
> tragically, he died in a car accident this
> evening.
>
> RIP Big O. You will be missed.
Attachments:
eastwood.gif

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Oscar Is Dead ()
Date: October 27, 2015 01:10AM

Clint Eastwood's face has turned into a wrinkled old pussy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Oscar Is Dead ()
Date: October 28, 2015 02:14AM

Holy shit. Oscar quit the show tonight!?!?!

Is this the end of BOAD?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: 18006361067 ()
Date: October 28, 2015 10:24AM

Did Chad claim that he's never said that Mike and Robb don't let Oscar talk...

Minutes after he said that Oscar barely is allowed to talk in TMOS.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: (the old) JC ()
Date: October 28, 2015 10:52AM

ya know, chad is a funny dude, but his fan-boyness is ridiculous, and it's so blatant, but i don't think he even sees it.

they still do some great shows, but chad's just got way too much control most of the time. when that happens, the shows are just annoying.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: October 28, 2015 11:36AM

18006361067 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did Chad claim that he's never said that Mike and
> Robb don't let Oscar talk...
>
> Minutes after he said that Oscar barely is allowed
> to talk in TMOS.


Chad lies...a lot...shocker right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: B'rilliant ()
Date: October 29, 2015 03:32AM

my bandwidth is so low.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Big_sholter ()
Date: October 29, 2015 04:50PM

Yeah I caught that too. I know he's said it in the past. If I didn't have a life I might go back and try to dig up proof

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Big_shooter ()
Date: October 29, 2015 04:52PM

18006361067 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Did Chad claim that he's never said that Mike and
> Robb don't let Oscar talk...
>
> Minutes after he said that Oscar barely is allowed
> to talk in TMOS.


Yeah I caught that too. I know he's said it in the past. If I didn't have a life I might go back and try to dig up proof

Sorry for the double post. Newb.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: quick question ()
Date: November 05, 2015 09:57PM

Quick question.

Is this dumb fucking thread done yet?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: November 06, 2015 01:50AM

not.even.close.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: November 14, 2015 12:37AM

More peanut gallery?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Nah Bro ()
Date: November 17, 2015 05:25PM

Nobody cares about this show, Peekza.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: B'rilliant ()
Date: November 23, 2015 04:37AM

quick question Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Quick question.
>
> Is this dumb fucking thread done yet?


Says the guy that bumps the thread after nearly a week of inactivity. Fucking brilliant.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Thanksgiving ()
Date: November 27, 2015 12:10AM

I'm thankful that this thread is finally dead.

Happy Thanksgiving, fuckers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: November 28, 2015 12:11AM

I'm thankful you're wrong

Options: ReplyQuote
thread's not dead yet motherfucka
Posted by: Somewhatofafan ()
Date: November 28, 2015 01:49AM

I became a BOAD fan in 2013 (late af), and even though I listen and enjoy the show, there are more problems then none that make it kinda frustrating to listen to. Chad contantly being a dick to fans as well as the peanut gallery, and then defending it by saying "Oh if you can't take it you're a pussy" is kinda funny when he himself got motherfucked on Rally The Horde by Bobby and then cried about it and was madd at RTH for a good week xD Phil stopped being a part of the peanut gallery because of Chad chittalkin him on the program. The first DLC episode where everyone shat all over Zohan for not buying something from Sven's store was also very hard to listen to. All of that anger at Zohan was overhyped and unnecessary. Zohan and Sven have beenfriends since day 1 and do a fuckin show on the BOAD network! They (chad and drab) tried to make it seem like Zohan did that shit on purpose. So what if he didn't buy something day one? Trying to start drama over petty shit like that is soooo sad. Zohan had a valid point: why buy beers at lunchtime and leave them in your car for the rest of the day? Just go by the store some other time ffs. Also the shows rom 2013 feel much more entertaining then the new ones for some reason. They also seem to last longer/dont go by as quickly. BOAD will never be peak BOAD because the Big 3 all do shit during the day so all we get to have is stressed out Business school/TMOS Oscar with stressed out tired Chad and lazy pathetic Drab. My top 3 right now are Steve from the Pietasters, Drunk Sven and The Shirtless PuertoRican.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: thread's not dead yet motherfucka
Posted by: Keeping it real ()
Date: November 30, 2015 11:19AM

Somewhatofafan Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I became a BOAD fan in 2013 (late af), and even
> though I listen and enjoy the show, there are more
> problems then none that make it kinda frustrating
> to listen to. Chad contantly being a dick to fans
> as well as the peanut gallery, and then defending
> it by saying "Oh if you can't take it you're a
> pussy" is kinda funny when he himself got
> motherfucked on Rally The Horde by Bobby and then
> cried about it and was madd at RTH for a good week
> xD Phil stopped being a part of the peanut gallery
> because of Chad chittalkin him on the program. The
> first DLC episode where everyone shat all over
> Zohan for not buying something from Sven's store
> was also very hard to listen to. All of that anger
> at Zohan was overhyped and unnecessary. Zohan and
> Sven have beenfriends since day 1 and do a fuckin
> show on the BOAD network! They (chad and drab)
> tried to make it seem like Zohan did that shit on
> purpose. So what if he didn't buy something day
> one? Trying to start drama over petty shit like
> that is soooo sad. Zohan had a valid point: why
> buy beers at lunchtime and leave them in your car
> for the rest of the day? Just go by the store some
> other time ffs. Also the shows rom 2013 feel much
> more entertaining then the new ones for some
> reason. They also seem to last longer/dont go by
> as quickly. BOAD will never be peak BOAD because
> the Big 3 all do shit during the day so all we get
> to have is stressed out Business school/TMOS Oscar
> with stressed out tired Chad and lazy pathetic
> Drab. My top 3 right now are Steve from the
> Pietasters, Drunk Sven and The Shirtless
> PuertoRican.

There's not a single person on planet Earth that bothered to read this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: thread's not dead yet motherfucka
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: December 01, 2015 02:01PM

the answer is More Bobby

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: (the old) JC ()
Date: December 03, 2015 09:34AM

the answer definitely ISN'T . . . be more like adam carolla.

good grief, we all know he's a HUGE fan, but he's really morphing into him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: A.D.D. Dukes ()
Date: December 03, 2015 06:41PM

Can someone please explain to me what this "Con Aircast" shit is? Is this yet another inevitable failure from the mind of Dukes? What would this make....a bakers dozen of podcasts he's done?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: fuck Chad ()
Date: December 04, 2015 04:08PM

This week's show consisted of a segment where Chad discussed (in detail) which one of his friends took the nastiest shit. They actually had a contest to determine this.

I'm officially done with BOAD. I've been hanging on too long as it is, but a shitting contest??? Yeah......no.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: December 05, 2015 02:20PM

fuck Chad Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This week's show consisted of a segment where Chad
> discussed (in detail) which one of his friends
> took the nastiest shit. They actually had a
> contest to determine this.
>
> I'm officially done with BOAD. I've been hanging
> on too long as it is, but a shitting contest???
> Yeah......no.


yeah...no...ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: J28 ()
Date: December 28, 2015 10:14AM

Wow, looks like it's been pretty quiet around here. No posts in nearly a month.

Figured I'd check in to see if anyone commented about Chad's opinion on Star Wars. He hinted that he didn't like it during the free show, and I didn't purchase reloaded.

Total shot in the dark here, but he didn't like the fact that a woman and a black dude are the two leads, right?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: exffx ()
Date: December 28, 2015 06:13PM

Yes. And that Poe is Latino and the bad guys are all white.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2015 06:13PM by exffx.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: J28 ()
Date: December 29, 2015 12:59PM

exffx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes. And that Poe is Latino and the bad guys are
> all white.

This SEEMS like a sarcastic reply ... but with Dukes you never know. =/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: exffx ()
Date: December 29, 2015 11:06PM

Not sarcastic. He actually said it and ranted a bit about the bad guys are only the white people.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: hmmmm.... ()
Date: December 29, 2015 11:19PM

Hey guys, I'm gonna need you to let this thread die. So if you could go ahead and already have shut the fuck up, that'd be greaaaaat

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: J28 ()
Date: December 30, 2015 10:23AM

exffx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not sarcastic. He actually said it and ranted a
> bit about the bad guys are only the white people.

That's too bad because I thought both leads were awesome in their roles, especially Rey. She nailed it, which is pretty awesome for an unknown actress. I actually think she was BETTER than Hamill was in A New Hope.

No surprise that Chad was unhappy though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Bye forever ()
Date: December 31, 2015 11:42PM

Well, it's over folks. They announced on the last show, "Cy...anara," that this would be there last show.

Adios, fuckers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: B'rilliant ()
Date: January 02, 2016 05:23AM

Bye forever Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, it's over folks. They announced on the last
> show, "Cy...anara," that this would be there last
> show.
>
> Adios, fuckers.


Please stop posting until you've figured out the difference between there and their.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: January 03, 2016 04:32PM

They need Oscar to come back...Bad

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Things I think suck ()
Date: January 06, 2016 11:22PM

I think Chad sucks.
I think Oscar sucks.
I think Drab sucks.
I think the peanut gallery sucks.
I think the entire BOAD show sucks.
I think this board sucks.
I think Peekza sucks.
I think Fuck_Peekza sucks.
I think you suck.
I think I suck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: yeah you do suck ()
Date: January 07, 2016 01:39AM

i agree with the last sentence. you do fuckin suck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: ass play ()
Date: January 08, 2016 12:20AM

Gross show tonight. Drab put a charger in his ass, then Sven put the charger in his ass (his ass made the room smell like shit, btw), then Pastry Dan had to hold the charger for 10 seconds. At the end, he threw it at Drab, who started throwing punches.

This summary isn't a lie. It actually happened.

Gotta go puke now.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: January 08, 2016 12:48PM

why do they insist on putting things in their butt?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: well... ()
Date: January 08, 2016 07:47PM

cuz it feels good to put things up your man-pussy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: January 09, 2016 01:19AM

It wasn't Pastry who wrestled with Drab, it was Bobby

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: January 15, 2016 06:49PM

I enjoyed Chad's take on the Lottery...I enjoyed it even more the first time I heard it...On Adam's show

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...8586878889909192939495Next
Current Page: 90 of 95


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 ********   *******   ********  **     **  **     ** 
 **        **     **  **        **     **  **     ** 
 **        **         **        **     **  **     ** 
 ******    ********   ******    *********  **     ** 
 **        **     **  **        **     **   **   **  
 **        **     **  **        **     **    ** **   
 ********   *******   ********  **     **     ***    
This forum powered by Phorum.