HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: PreviousFirst...8586878889909192939495Next
Current Page: 92 of 95
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: WEIRD ()
Date: June 02, 2016 06:38PM

Jesus hasn't looked at this thread in years and it's actually sad that it's still going on. Everyone just bashing Dukes and co., if you hate them so much you do you keep on listening? Move on in your life, maybe find a hobby.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza is the stalk of corn ()
Date: June 03, 2016 02:14AM

Peekza is the stalk of corn.
Attachments:
stalk of corn.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: June 03, 2016 02:16AM

WEIRD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jesus hasn't looked at this thread in years and
> it's actually sad that it's still going on.
> Everyone just bashing Dukes and co., if you hate
> them so much you do you keep on listening? Move on
> in your life, maybe find a hobby.


what an original take

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: WEIRD ()
Date: June 03, 2016 09:46PM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WEIRD Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Jesus hasn't looked at this thread in years and
> > it's actually sad that it's still going on.
> > Everyone just bashing Dukes and co., if you
> hate
> > them so much you do you keep on listening? Move
> on
> > in your life, maybe find a hobby.
>
>
> what an original take

what an original comeback

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: June 03, 2016 11:43PM

It is original, I originated it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Poor poor Peekza ()
Date: June 04, 2016 11:51AM

stop picking on the retarded kid in class
Attachments:
peekza2.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: June 05, 2016 03:45PM

so apparently after whining about how horrible Bobby Shambles is for MONTHS, on Thursday's show we learned that he is also the wingnut holding the ENTIRE BOaD network together...They simply can't do a show without his participation

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Clock is Ticking ()
Date: June 13, 2016 03:19PM

Remember this video the next time Chad Sisson talks about what a bitch LeBron is, or how bad the Wizards are...or anything about sports for that matter.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_t0PArf0UI

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: June 13, 2016 09:52PM

backed him down like a bitch

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peeeeeekza ()
Date: June 24, 2016 03:18PM

God damn I don't care about BOAD beers, I don't care how beer is made, I don't like listening to boring brewery owners, I don't like listening to hipster beer drinkers, I don't care about pastry Dans pants. The whole show lately is about Christmas or them picking to death some inane detail about a horde member no one knows or will ever meet

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: June 27, 2016 12:20AM

The bit about Beau's fake kid was lame and they wasted the better part of 2 shows talking about it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: CKGJd ()
Date: June 27, 2016 09:31AM

CKGJd

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Sand. ()
Date: June 27, 2016 12:22PM

It's only a matter of time before the Big Shooter antagonizes a Horde member and they leak unedited audio of his slurs. Won't be a good look.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Beating_the_dead_horse ()
Date: June 28, 2016 04:21AM

Here's an episode outline from a couple weeks ago

Drab: I got skinny on a horde member. LoserA asked LoserB for the link to reloaded. He's a skinflint
Chad and Oscar: OH. MY. GOD.

--45 minutes later---

Chad to LoserB: just admit you are a skin flint. I mean, I don't care just admit it. Just say it and we'll move on just say it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: June 28, 2016 08:42PM

CKGJd Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> CKGJd


Gold Jerry, Gold

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: June 28, 2016 08:43PM

Sand. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's only a matter of time before the Big Shooter
> antagonizes a Horde member and they leak unedited
> audio of his slurs. Won't be a good look.


Bruce has the master list

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: B'rilliant ()
Date: July 06, 2016 06:10PM

WEIRD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jesus hasn't looked at this thread in years and
> it's actually sad that it's still going on.
> Everyone just bashing Dukes and co., if you hate
> them so much you do you keep on listening? Move on
> in your life, maybe find a hobby.

Jesus hasn't looked at this thread in years? That's not hard to believe really. I'm assuming Jesus is a pretty busy guy. Jesus probably has more important things to do.

To the second part of your amazing post. There's barely anyone even left in this thread. You are acting like theres thousands of people on here bashing the show. There's a small handful who post a couple of times a month. That's because of your third point. Everyone HAS stopped listening. The show is dead.

Do you think there's a chance Jesus might come back to this thread? You obviously talk to him since you knew he hasn't been on this thread in years.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Fat Chad Dukes ()
Date: July 07, 2016 01:31PM

Check out Chad's other Twitter Page: Pretty Epic

https://twitter.com/fatchaddukes

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: July 08, 2016 03:53PM

B'rilliant Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WEIRD Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Jesus hasn't looked at this thread in years and
> > it's actually sad that it's still going on.
> > Everyone just bashing Dukes and co., if you
> hate
> > them so much you do you keep on listening? Move
> on
> > in your life, maybe find a hobby.
>
> Jesus hasn't looked at this thread in years?
> That's not hard to believe really. I'm assuming
> Jesus is a pretty busy guy. Jesus probably has
> more important things to do.
>
> To the second part of your amazing post. There's
> barely anyone even left in this thread. You are
> acting like theres thousands of people on here
> bashing the show. There's a small handful who post
> a couple of times a month. That's because of your
> third point. Everyone HAS stopped listening. The
> show is dead.
>
> Do you think there's a chance Jesus might come
> back to this thread? You obviously talk to him
> since you knew he hasn't been on this thread in
> years.

Jesus hates Chad too
Attachments:
I'm baaaaaaaack.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: WEIRD ()
Date: July 10, 2016 12:21PM

B'rilliant Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> WEIRD Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Jesus hasn't looked at this thread in years and
> > it's actually sad that it's still going on.
> > Everyone just bashing Dukes and co., if you
> hate
> > them so much you do you keep on listening? Move
> on
> > in your life, maybe find a hobby.
>
> Jesus hasn't looked at this thread in years?
> That's not hard to believe really. I'm assuming
> Jesus is a pretty busy guy. Jesus probably has
> more important things to do.
>
> To the second part of your amazing post. There's
> barely anyone even left in this thread. You are
> acting like theres thousands of people on here
> bashing the show. There's a small handful who post
> a couple of times a month. That's because of your
> third point. Everyone HAS stopped listening. The
> show is dead.
>
> Do you think there's a chance Jesus might come
> back to this thread? You obviously talk to him
> since you knew he hasn't been on this thread in
> years.
That's some genius comedy right there boss. You should start a podcast

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: July 24, 2016 11:14PM

Oscar didn't get an MBA for this MFer to languish on page 6 Got Dammit

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: EsteBAN ()
Date: July 25, 2016 08:58AM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oscar didn't get an MBA for this MFer to languish
> on page 6 Got Dammit

Maybe he got the MBA for TMOS not to languish in the "Hundreds" on itunes...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: July 26, 2016 12:16AM

that is a pain point

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Pain Point ()
Date: July 27, 2016 01:46PM

One of the first item on MBA'a agenda is to have a yard sale. That education is already starting to pay off.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: July 29, 2016 01:04AM

who doesn't want non functioning electronics?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: July 31, 2016 11:11PM

The two solo Oscar shows were unlistenable

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: (the old) JC ()
Date: August 01, 2016 09:57AM

yeah, too much of some of the other dudes that i just don't find interesting.

to be fair though, i feel the same way when oscar isn't there. definitely better when all 3 guys are there.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: fuck the big o ()
Date: August 01, 2016 04:15PM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The two solo Oscar shows were unlistenable


Oscar might be the least talented broadcaster I've ever heard on a major radio station. He's not funny, he's not smart, and he's not interesting.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Zohan ()
Date: August 03, 2016 11:12PM

Sounds like Dukes is in the market for a new gig soon... Does anyone have ratings for individual radio shows? WJFK has been tanking forever but I wonder what CDVTW gets?
Also Oscar is painful to listen to on his own. Not only does he go full douche, he talks the entire show like he's reading copy! And it was a big mistake letting both Zohan and Bobby provide commentary.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: The 5000 Buckets O'Dildos ()
Date: August 04, 2016 01:23AM

peekza sucks off black men

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: August 04, 2016 02:27AM

I'm loving the parody posts

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: B'rilliant ()
Date: August 04, 2016 04:31AM

fuck the big o Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peekza Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The two solo Oscar shows were unlistenable
>
>
> Oscar might be the least talented broadcaster I've
> ever heard on a major radio station. He's not
> funny, he's not smart, and he's not interesting.

He used to be pretty good. Hes always been a douche but he used to be a pretty good story teller. He'd tell some story where he was a douche and the guys would beat him up and it was funny and interesting.

I think working with Mike for the last 5 years ruined him. He's forgotten how to actually tell a story because he's simply been a human laugh track for the last 5 years. At least dukes called him on it on the show. Told him he received countless messages about how terrible the show was and how people are considering unsubscribing.

When Oscar simply laughed and changed the subject, dukes called him on that too. They used to bicker with each other, which was interesting. But again, Mike has pounded into his head how conflict is bad and the listeners should be hidden from any conflict within the show.

Mike has ruined him. He doesn't know how to make interesting podcasts/radio anymore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Obviously true ()
Date: August 04, 2016 01:13PM

The 5000 Buckets O'Dildos Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peekza sucks off black men


I'll bet he posts a bukkake video soon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: curious.. ()
Date: August 04, 2016 02:09PM

Chad is crying on twitter about being "demoted" without going into any detail... curious what it could be.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: August 05, 2016 12:49AM

curious.. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Chad is crying on twitter about being "demoted"
> without going into any detail... curious what it
> could be.


his ratings have to suck...he got too big for his britches

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: August 05, 2016 12:50AM

B'rilliant Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> fuck the big o Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > peekza Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > The two solo Oscar shows were unlistenable
> >
> >
> > Oscar might be the least talented broadcaster
> I've
> > ever heard on a major radio station. He's not
> > funny, he's not smart, and he's not
> interesting.
>
> He used to be pretty good. Hes always been a
> douche but he used to be a pretty good story
> teller. He'd tell some story where he was a douche
> and the guys would beat him up and it was funny
> and interesting.
>
> I think working with Mike for the last 5 years
> ruined him. He's forgotten how to actually tell a
> story because he's simply been a human laugh track
> for the last 5 years. At least dukes called him on
> it on the show. Told him he received countless
> messages about how terrible the show was and how
> people are considering unsubscribing.
>
> When Oscar simply laughed and changed the subject,
> dukes called him on that too. They used to bicker
> with each other, which was interesting. But again,
> Mike has pounded into his head how conflict is bad
> and the listeners should be hidden from any
> conflict within the show.
>
> Mike has ruined him. He doesn't know how to make
> interesting podcasts/radio anymore.


Math adds up

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: DumpsterFire ()
Date: August 10, 2016 11:54PM

When did this happen? Was it in-between him eating on air? Talking about wrestling? Or listening to "Yacht Rock"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: August 11, 2016 03:49AM

In between filling us in on the latest pisssmokehand news and sticking things in his bottom?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Thursday show last week ()
Date: August 13, 2016 06:44PM

....so which member of the horde got in their feelings, made threats, and got last Thursday's show pulled???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Drab free slurps ()
Date: August 13, 2016 09:10PM

I think it was the Razor Nazi guy that the show was talking about, but they also talked about Father Brian. It's amazing for how much trash Chad dishes out about the people who follow the show, he can't take any jabs thrown back his way. From the sound of it he called someone a stalker creep and they threatened to show up at the live event and get even. They've been dropping hints about seeing the character wherever they go now too. Did anybody ask what was up at the live show?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: August 15, 2016 10:30AM

It was Razor Nazi...He lost his shit and challenged Chad to an MMA fight(RN is almost 60) on several platforms

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Razor nazi ()
Date: August 15, 2016 07:48PM

Why did Chad act scared and say "there's some real world implications" from what RZ said? It sounds like RZ was doing a bit? Do you have any links to the posts?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Back in business ()
Date: August 16, 2016 02:40AM

Razor nazi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why did Chad act scared and say "there's some real
> world implications" from what RZ said? It sounds
> like RZ was doing a bit? Do you have any links to
> the posts?


Why did Chad act scared? Because he's a scared little boy. Anytime somebody calls him on his shit, he runs and hides and refuses to talk about it on the show because of these "real world implications".

Happened with Gary the banana, happened with some dude named Nate who Chad shit talked then pulled the podcast when Nate freaked out on him, and its happening again with razor Nazi.

Through all the bravado Chad is actually a very scared human being. He's still that bullied, fat child he's always been.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: August 16, 2016 11:20AM

It also happened with Gary from the wrestling site...the guy that inspired the Sadly Lacking premium episode where the two SL losers charged people to hear THEM talk about Gary and Chad's feud

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Coach G ()
Date: August 16, 2016 11:12PM

Listening to the Coach G episode (the pen is blue) and they go really deep into their year in Phoenix. Their former producer gleans a lot of information about what types of people the big o and Chad are including tidbits about how big shooter threw a fan at his gf while Oscar seems like a forgetful douche (not much has changed). What's most interesting is when Coach G say he remembers Work being filled with days where "everyone was unhappy and mad" while Chad counters that it was the best year of their lives. Makes you think Chad is such a polarizing figure he makes everyone's lives a living hell as he makes fun of and berates them while blowing up at the smallest jab thrown his way. He just seems to be the type of person who leaves a trail of negativity in his wake but thinks he is the generous one!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: August 17, 2016 02:03AM

Look at his beach trips...those things are lose/lose...Either you don't go and he gets pissy and whines about it on the air or you go and he tries to put you blast for any perceived fault...We get it, Dan Creasy is a cheap weirdo...why does Chad keep bullying him into coming? Same with Sven...Sames as Shirtless Rican

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Please ban peekza ()
Date: August 17, 2016 04:01AM

peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Look at his beach trips...those things are
> lose/lose...Either you don't go and he gets pissy
> and whines about it on the air or you go and he
> tries to put you blast for any perceived
> fault...We get it, Dan Creasy is a cheap
> weirdo...why does Chad keep bullying him into
> coming? Same with Sven...Sames as Shirtless Rican


Quit bumping this old, dead thread, you fucking dolt. Stay in your other lame thread.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: EsteBAN ()
Date: August 17, 2016 08:34AM

Any clue who the Razor Nazi is?

Coach G? John Normand?

Sounds like this person was around WJFK during the first year of the Levar and Dukes show...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Coach G ()
Date: August 17, 2016 12:12PM

I'm still wondering what Chad was talking about when he got on Twitter to whine about how he's "demoted and irrelevant." Seems like Big o and dukes is about to become his primary income.

It would be hilarious if Drab outlived both of his co-hosts in radio. Mr. 6-share indeed... (CDVTW is barely lucky to scrape by with a 2.4).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Big Cat ()
Date: August 17, 2016 12:17PM

Looking at the radio ratings for Washington DC, seems like WJFK is constantly scrapping by for ratings. How bad is a 2.4 anyways? All I know is it's a far cry from the 10 share numbers D&M were pulling back in the day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: August 17, 2016 12:37PM

EsteBAN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Any clue who the Razor Nazi is?
>
> Coach G? John Normand?
>
> Sounds like this person was around WJFK during the
> first year of the Levar and Dukes show...


some rando old man...he's just a fan

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: August 17, 2016 12:38PM

Please ban peekza Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> peekza Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Look at his beach trips...those things are
> > lose/lose...Either you don't go and he gets
> pissy
> > and whines about it on the air or you go and he
> > tries to put you blast for any perceived
> > fault...We get it, Dan Creasy is a cheap
> > weirdo...why does Chad keep bullying him into
> > coming? Same with Sven...Sames as Shirtless
> Rican
>
>
> Quit bumping this old, dead thread, you fucking
> dolt. Stay in your other lame thread.


clearly, we're having a discussion shithead

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: August 17, 2016 12:39PM

Coach G Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm still wondering what Chad was talking about
> when he got on Twitter to whine about how he's
> "demoted and irrelevant." Seems like Big o and
> dukes is about to become his primary income.
>
> It would be hilarious if Drab outlived both of his
> co-hosts in radio. Mr. 6-share indeed... (CDVTW is
> barely lucky to scrape by with a 2.4).


I believe he is getting a co-host

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: BOAD Guy1 ()
Date: August 17, 2016 12:46PM

Chad Dukes Versus the World (CDVW) is now Chad Dukes and Chris Russell Against the World (CDCRVW)….Or maybe “The Chad and Chris Show”? Or “Dukes and Russell”? Or, “Russell and Dukes”? Maybe, “I have to pay for the damm pool” show? Any other suggestions? Why did Chad need a Robin? Speak CK….

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: August 17, 2016 01:14PM

BOAD Guy1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Chad Dukes Versus the World (CDVW) is now Chad
> Dukes and Chris Russell Against the World
> (CDCRVW)….Or maybe “The Chad and Chris
> Show”? Or “Dukes and Russell”? Or,
> “Russell and Dukes”? Maybe, “I have to pay
> for the damm pool” show? Any other suggestions?
> Why did Chad need a Robin? Speak CK….


we KNOW why he needed a Robin...left to his own devices, he devolves into talking about his favorite things...food, video games, music with instruments and worst of all his attempts to talk about wrestlin' like it is a REAL sport and not a soap opera in tights...He needs someone to shame him for him to be entertaining...His solo show was WORSE than his show with Lavar the Afalete...marinate on that

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Boofer ()
Date: August 18, 2016 10:19PM

At least LaVar provided some entertainment. Chad just has the same crap week in, week out.

Play some Real Big Fish or some other crap Ska. Play some 'yacht rock'. Bring on some loser to talk about wrestling.....have some skits about his weight and how he'll lose weight for real THIS time. And then bring on some guy to 'cross streams' and talk about movies.

My guess is this fucker dies in the next 5 years from a heart attack or just being fat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: August 19, 2016 01:32AM

Drab is a cuckold

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Coach G ()
Date: August 19, 2016 09:50AM

Drabs story on Wednesday was hard to listen to. I don't know why he thought it would be a good idea to say how his wife fantasizes about him being someone else while they are on their honeymoon. This is one of the few areas I thing Chad and Oscar actually have a point and aren't just blowing things out of proportion, especially considering The Big Os Matt Hardy story.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: bJpWk ()
Date: August 19, 2016 10:25AM

It is delicious that Dukes got demoted.

I bet the management got tired of hearing him whine about how he could kick ranting ass if only he wasn't held down by a semi-literate ex-football player.

I'm sure he was his normal jackass self to the management.

Rating don't lie do they Dukes?

LOL

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Boofer ()
Date: August 19, 2016 10:31AM

Does that "who let the dogs out" skit still go on? That was my final straw.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: August 19, 2016 11:51AM

Coach G Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Drabs story on Wednesday was hard to listen to. I
> don't know why he thought it would be a good idea
> to say how his wife fantasizes about him being
> someone else while they are on their honeymoon.
> This is one of the few areas I thing Chad and
> Oscar actually have a point and aren't just
> blowing things out of proportion, especially
> considering The Big Os Matt Hardy story.


it sounded like she was working up the nerve to pull something the night they had him back to the room...It is only a matter of time before she fucks somebody else and makes him watch...and he will tell somebody because he is Drab

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: August 19, 2016 11:52AM

Boofer Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Does that "who let the dogs out" skit still go on?
> That was my final straw.


I don't know...I can't listen listen...I tried...couldn't do it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Free slurps ()
Date: August 19, 2016 11:54AM

i don't understand ads on podcasts. As soon as Oscar says he has some advice I start hitting 15 seconds ahead until I hear Chad talk again(aparantly he's not allowed or doesn't want to read ads on the show even though he constantly Hawks shitty IPAs for free.) I don't understand whatever business model Oscar is using, but they can't be pulling down any big advertisers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Coach G ()
Date: August 19, 2016 11:56AM

Also starting off the show with some peanut gallery moron stumbling through a stale movie quote does not make me want to shop through their Amazon tab!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Tee shirt ()
Date: August 19, 2016 12:03PM

It seems like 50% of the show is advertising of promoting for a live event. Barring the listeners in DC, anyone who lives outside of the area can't do anything with that information. CONGRATS, you sold out 150 tickets, why does the last 10 minutes of the show have to go to talking about that. It's like they forget they are on a medium that is going out beyond their social circle and is going to be listened to past the date of the event. Gou aren't live anymore, act accordingly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Coach G ()
Date: August 19, 2016 12:08PM

Tee shirt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It seems like 50% of the show is advertising of
> promoting for a live event. Barring the listeners
> in DC, anyone who lives outside of the area can't
> do anything with that information. CONGRATS, you
> sold out 150 tickets, why does the last 10 minutes
> of the show have to go to talking about that? It's
> like they forget they are on a medium that is
> going out beyond their social circle and is going
> to be listened to past the date of the event. You
> aren't live anymore, act accordingly.

There's only 30 minutes of real content in the show. If Chad starts talking about wrestling, beer, or Dan/ Dave/ Dick/ Dane etc. you might as well punt the episode.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: August 19, 2016 12:16PM

Tee shirt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It seems like 50% of the show is advertising of
> promoting for a live event. Barring the listeners
> in DC, anyone who lives outside of the area can't
> do anything with that information. CONGRATS, you
> sold out 150 tickets, why does the last 10 minutes
> of the show have to go to talking about that. It's
> like they forget they are on a medium that is
> going out beyond their social circle and is going
> to be listened to past the date of the event. Gou
> aren't live anymore, act accordingly.


They seem content doing a regional show now that the dream is essentially dead

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: August 19, 2016 12:17PM

Coach G Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tee shirt Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > It seems like 50% of the show is advertising of
> > promoting for a live event. Barring the
> listeners
> > in DC, anyone who lives outside of the area
> can't
> > do anything with that information. CONGRATS,
> you
> > sold out 150 tickets, why does the last 10
> minutes
> > of the show have to go to talking about that?
> It's
> > like they forget they are on a medium that is
> > going out beyond their social circle and is
> going
> > to be listened to past the date of the event.
> You
> > aren't live anymore, act accordingly.
>
> There's only 30 minutes of real content in the
> show. If Chad starts talking about wrestling,
> beer, or Dan/ Dave/ Dick/ Dane etc. you might as
> well punt the episode.


30 minutes on a good night

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: EXFP7 ()
Date: August 19, 2016 03:14PM

Coach G Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Drabs story on Wednesday was hard to listen to. I
> don't know why he thought it would be a good idea
> to say how his wife fantasizes about him being
> someone else while they are on their honeymoon.
> This is one of the few areas I thing Chad and
> Oscar actually have a point and aren't just
> blowing things out of proportion, especially
> considering The Big Os Matt Hardy story.

Time stamp?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: August 19, 2016 06:00PM

EXFP7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Coach G Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Drabs story on Wednesday was hard to listen to.
> I
> > don't know why he thought it would be a good
> idea
> > to say how his wife fantasizes about him being
> > someone else while they are on their honeymoon.
> > This is one of the few areas I thing Chad and
> > Oscar actually have a point and aren't just
> > blowing things out of proportion, especially
> > considering The Big Os Matt Hardy story.
>
> Time stamp?

towards the end

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Coach G ()
Date: August 24, 2016 02:36PM

*67 (301) 318-8123
Ask for Chad Sisson

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Y6mTf ()
Date: August 24, 2016 04:46PM

That would be blue shorts number... He told me that he's pissed Chad would give out his number

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Fuck 'em all ()
Date: August 24, 2016 09:45PM

someone posted zohan's phone number on here a few months ago.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Coach G ()
Date: September 03, 2016 10:26PM

I hate how Dukes and Oscar complain about no one ever calling in and yet openly chastise people who do. There phone screener is terrible, they rarely pick up the line and on the off chance they do pick up Chad is just going to verbally beat them down anyways. What's the point?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: September 04, 2016 12:03PM

So Chad has yet another podcast now...It seems he "lost" creative control of CDVTW and he needs "clay to mold and shape"...It was he and Othello and Big Dane Man...I tapped out about 15 minutes in....It's unlistenable, so that means he will do it for years

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Coach G ()
Date: September 04, 2016 11:14PM

I still remember Chad and Oscar running Drab down when he started his sports podcast and didn't come to the to put it on heir "network". Now Chad is about to get the boot from the fan and uses Big O and Dukes to plug his next ego project in the Rodkast, which like every other side project will be dead after a handful of shows. What a hipocrit...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Date: September 08, 2016 08:38PM

Do they tell the Tio Umberto story at Chrimas anymore?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: eat shit bruno ()
Date: September 13, 2016 11:12PM

Bruno_Hautenfaust Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do they tell the Tio Umberto story at Chrimas
> anymore?


What the fuck is "Chrimas" you illiterate fucktard.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: B'rilliant ()
Date: September 14, 2016 02:51PM

eat shit bruno Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bruno_Hautenfaust Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Do they tell the Tio Umberto story at Chrimas
> > anymore?
>
>
> What the fuck is "Chrimas" you illiterate
> fucktard.

You make fun of him for a typo but use no punctuation in your post? See what I just used there? I asked a question so I used this thing called a question mark. You also missed a comma.

If you're going to bust balls about a typo you should probably learn how to type so you don't look like an "illiterate fucktard" yourself.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Date: September 14, 2016 08:51PM

And Chad wonders why the brand is shrinking...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: September 15, 2016 06:37PM

no...no he doesn't...he knows

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Irony ()
Date: September 16, 2016 05:17PM

B'rilliant Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> eat shit bruno Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Bruno_Hautenfaust Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > > Do they tell the Tio Umberto story at Chrimas
> > > anymore?
> >
> >
> > What the fuck is "Chrimas" you illiterate
> > fucktard.
>
> You make fun of him for a typo but use no
> punctuation in your post? See what I just used
> there? I asked a question so I used this thing
> called a question mark. You also missed a comma.
>
> If you're going to bust balls about a typo you
> should probably learn how to type so you don't
> look like an "illiterate fucktard" yourself.

Have you ever heard of irony?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: September 19, 2016 03:08AM

not applicable

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Mynameisname ()
Date: September 24, 2016 01:45AM

"We don't talk about Big O and Dukes on the Rodkast. Don't send us mail about stuff that was said or something that happened on Big O and Dukes."

One week later - An episode of Big O and Dukes was turned into an episode of the Rodkast.

I wonder what Oscar thinks? I wonder if Chad can sense the end of his sports show and possibly the end of Big O and Dukes?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: September 24, 2016 02:48AM

Mynameisname Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "We don't talk about Big O and Dukes on the
> Rodkast. Don't send us mail about stuff that was
> said or something that happened on Big O and
> Dukes."
>
> One week later - An episode of Big O and Dukes was
> turned into an episode of the Rodkast.
>
> I wonder what Oscar thinks? I wonder if Chad can
> sense the end of his sports show and possibly the
> end of Big O and Dukes?


God...the crossover episode was fucking horrible...beer show horrible

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: worse than ()
Date: September 24, 2016 09:46PM

Maybe even worse than a beer show.

Chad is trying to do the Stern thing by bringing in these other characters, but the guys that hang around the show are boring as hell. BOAD is about Oscar, Dukes, and Drab. That's it. Whenever one of the other guys is included, the show degenerates. Drab tried to tell this to Chad one episode, and of course Chad freaked out and started yelling. Dumb, fat, bully.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: I'm a Rube ()
Date: September 30, 2016 03:42PM

Feels like we're nearing the end of Big O and Dukes.

* Both Chad and Oscar (usually Chad) are almost always late. The "hard start" thing is super lame. Why not just permanently bump the show back 30 minutes? You don't care enough about your listeners to make sure the "Big 3" are all together?

* Are they going to lose the studio? What's the backup plan? Oscar is the only one that seems to care.

* Chad is CLEARLY going through the motions. Compare his pet (failing?) project the Rodkast to O&D. He seems to be having a lot more fun and tries to be engaging during the Rodkast. O&D? Has no interest in anything Oscar or Drab talk about. Constantly berates them for no reason. Oh, wait. He says arguments make for great radio.

* When he DOES take control of O&D he drifts into such fascinating topics. Music with Instruments. Wrastlin'. Which of his drones did something stupid.

* Nobody calls anymore. And why would they? Chad's favorite thing to do is make callers feel like complete garbage and berate them into the ground. Seems like he's taking out his hatred for callers on O&D listeners, since he has to keep himself in line on his radio show.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: (the old) JC ()
Date: October 03, 2016 06:30AM

thursday's show was terrible.

after chad got there, he just started yelling at oscar and drab and calling them stupid. not sure if he thinks that's entertaining, but it's definitely not. why those guys put up with it is beyond me.

they're all better than that, so i don't know what the hell's up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: October 03, 2016 05:47PM

(the old) JC Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> thursday's show was terrible.
>
> after chad got there, he just started yelling at
> oscar and drab and calling them stupid. not sure
> if he thinks that's entertaining, but it's
> definitely not. why those guys put up with it is
> beyond me.
>
> they're all better than that, so i don't know what
> the hell's up.


I haven't listened since I tapped out on the Rodkast crossover episode when Oscar was gone...utterly unlistenable

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Chad Dukes is a writer??? ()
Date: October 05, 2016 12:41AM

Remember when Chad said he was writing a book? Well, if this writing sample is any indication, that book will never see the light of day.

Chad Dukes, bad writer or the worst writer of all time? Read his take on nachos and then decide.

http://rodkast.com/nachos-stink/

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: October 05, 2016 01:18AM

He also thought he was a stand up comic and a musician at one point as well

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Bigshoot ()
Date: October 05, 2016 05:44AM

I'll give Chad credit in that he was decent enough to come in to Tuesday's show and apologize for being a dick last Thursday but he blamed it all on traffic - like he's the only one that sits in it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: October 05, 2016 12:15PM

Oscar doesn't get credit for owning it, Chad shouldn't get a pass either

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: October 06, 2016 02:49PM

I liked the Gift and I'm not from, nor do I live in California...I also found it amusing that a wrasslin fan found it too predictable...And Drab is an idiot...Jason Bateman was NOT playing the Jason Bateman archetype...He was a violent bully, when has he ever played that before? Arrested Development? Bad Words? Identity Thief? the Change-up? It's okay to just say you couldn't follow the Movie Drab

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: October 06, 2016 02:58PM

It's certainly no Con Air...the least predictable movie ever

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Pastry ()
Date: October 07, 2016 11:53AM

I hope next Tuesday we can have another episode talking about opie and Anthony.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: 3423456 ()
Date: October 07, 2016 02:35PM

The show desperately needs a few episodes where Drab and Oscar are shitting on Chad for his wrestling obsession. It's cringeworthy having to listen to Oscar and Drab act like they care about wrestling or Chad meeting his favorite wrestler. Shocker his favorite wrestler is a fat bearded guy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: October 08, 2016 12:27AM

Chad has called something pedantic the last 4 episodes...Carolla must have used it

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: Rodkast ()
Date: October 11, 2016 12:37PM

The rodkast bugs me because it shows how little respect Chas has for the main brand. He ran down Drab for not putting his college sports podcast on the channel and then tells the rodkast not to associatee with Big O & Dukes (besides using their studio space, equipment, interns, fan base etc.) If I was Oscar I would be wondering why my partner is being quick to spread himself thin over two projects. Also Chad sounds like a Howard Stern ripoff talking about a narrow cast of subjects. I can't tell you how boring it gets listening to him bitch about his weight before goading someone else into a weight challenge...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Big O and Dukes coming back?
Posted by: peekza ()
Date: October 11, 2016 01:23PM

I just can't listen to it...it was all the things he ruined the BOaD show with on steriods

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: PreviousFirst...8586878889909192939495Next
Current Page: 92 of 95


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  **        ********   **     **  **    ** 
  **   **   **        **     **  ***   ***  ***   ** 
   ** **    **        **     **  **** ****  ****  ** 
    ***     **        **     **  ** *** **  ** ** ** 
   ** **    **        **     **  **     **  **  **** 
  **   **   **        **     **  **     **  **   *** 
 **     **  ********  ********   **     **  **    ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.