HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Racism in FFX?
Posted by: Nemo ()
Date: July 13, 2010 04:10PM

To those who are racists:

Why are you?

I don't believe in racists, lol. How can you "hate" a million/billion or whatever people just because of their skin color? I mean really, that's like saying I hate you because you're wearing a red shirt....makes no damn sense. And yeah, people "hate" because of something a nigger or a spic or a cracker did to them but not all spics niggers and crackers are the same, and if you think so then you are truly a fucking dumbass and that's pretty much why your sorry little life sucks as it is. It's impossible to hate everyone. You just hate yourself and you're jealous of other races because they can, will, and do things you can't and won't ever be able to do. And no matter how much you HATE, it won't EVERRR change a god damn thing and you're just gonna die miserable and unhappy because you can't live your life like those races you "hate" :(


You go to hell for hate. And if you don't believe in hell - take a look in the mirror. Your sorry ass is living it! :]

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racism in FFX?
Posted by: Zombie Dr ()
Date: July 13, 2010 04:15PM

They believe in you though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racism in FFX?
Posted by: Nemo ()
Date: July 13, 2010 04:16PM

As well they should.

I type the truth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racism in FFX?
Posted by: like2eat@theY ()
Date: July 13, 2010 04:24PM

I'm an equal oppurtunity hater. Haven't you heard of the Playa Hater's Ball?

The player haters ball gives us an oppurtunity to hate on a diversity of markass marks, trickass marks, punk bitches, skip skaps, skanks, scallywags, hoes, heffers, he ha's, and hulyhoops.

I don't even know you and I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racism in FFX?
Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: July 13, 2010 04:27PM

I'm not racist, except Eskimos. Fuckers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racism in FFX?
Posted by: Tim45 ()
Date: July 13, 2010 04:33PM

Johnny Walker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm not racist, except Eskimos. Fuckers.

Thats cold dude
Attachments:
Eskimo1.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racism in FFX?
Posted by: Nigger Stink ()
Date: July 13, 2010 04:52PM

because of millions upon millions of videos like this http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhzNtI6vq3R26UYif8

Christ almighty niggers suck!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racism in FFX?
Posted by: Johnny Walker ()
Date: July 13, 2010 05:12PM

Tim45 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Johnny Walker Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I'm not racist, except Eskimos. Fuckers.
>
> Thats cold dude


See look at that asshole. Thinks he's so great. Blubber-chewing faggot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racism in FFX?
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: July 13, 2010 05:19PM

"Ni66er" is an adaptive word, a word that has stood the test of time and is NOT a word used to describe a CLASS, RACE, or SKIN COLOR -rather a word used to describe a MENTALITY.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racism in FFX?
Posted by: 5454 ()
Date: July 13, 2010 06:02PM

FFX couny is much wors then mongomery alabama

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racism in FFX?
Posted by: like it is ()
Date: July 13, 2010 06:16PM

after deciphering your elementary code i take it that your part of the open boarders crowd .use some thought and ask yourself if you have something of value do you leave it untended for anyone to steal? my guess is you double lock your home and turn on the alarm when your ready for bed,as with your car or anything else of value you might own. most of us here are pro legal emmigration with strict adherence to obeying the laws of the land,someone who doesn't earn thier right to be here truly doesn't apreaciate the honor ascociated with being here .and if you don't it must be because everybody made it too easy for you.as to your point of they do the work americans can't or won't your political mentor must of told you that in error ,because in fact all the hard work and great building projects have already been done and built and as for the rest it's a matter of economics and quality of life something you clearly enjoy the benefits of but have no idea of the underlying market focees witch make this country simply the best.but if the trend continues i will be buying land in australia.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racism in FFX?
Posted by: Warhawk ()
Date: July 13, 2010 06:19PM

like2eat@theY Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm an equal oppurtunity hater. Haven't you heard
> of the Playa Hater's Ball?
>
> The player haters ball gives us an oppurtunity to
> hate on a diversity of markass marks, trickass
> marks, punk bitches, skip skaps, skanks,
> scallywags, hoes, heffers, he ha's, and
> hulyhoops.
>
> I don't even know you and I hate your guts. I hope
> all the bad things in life happen to you and
> nobody else but you.



LOL. Buck Nasty, you're so black that when you touch yourself, it's like black on black crime.

__________________________________
That's not a ladybug, that's a cannapiller.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racism in FFX?
Posted by: like it is?!?!?!??! ()
Date: July 13, 2010 06:23PM

like it is Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> after deciphering your elementary code i take it
> that your part of the open boarders crowd .use
> some thought and ask yourself if you have
> something of value do you leave it untended for
> anyone to steal? my guess is you double lock your
> home and turn on the alarm when your ready for
> bed,as with your car or anything else of value you
> might own. most of us here are pro legal
> emmigration with strict adherence to obeying the
> laws of the land,someone who doesn't earn thier
> right to be here truly doesn't apreaciate the
> honor ascociated with being here .and if you don't
> it must be because everybody made it too easy for
> you.as to your point of they do the work americans
> can't or won't your political mentor must of told
> you that in error ,because in fact all the hard
> work and great building projects have already been
> done and built and as for the rest it's a matter
> of economics and quality of life something you
> clearly enjoy the benefits of but have no idea of
> the underlying market focees witch make this
> country simply the best.but if the trend continues
> i will be buying land in australia.


lol um..who are you typing this to?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racism in FFX?
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: July 13, 2010 06:41PM

Answer : YO MOMMA BITCH!






.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racism in FFX?
Posted by: like it is Troll?!?!? ()
Date: July 13, 2010 06:44PM

Troll@AOL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Answer : YO MOMMA BITCH!
>
>
>
>
>
>
> .


Oh ok...you're kinda bad at trolling

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racism in FFX?
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: July 13, 2010 07:54PM

Ohhhhhhh okay, cool dude!



You Fudgekin Faggot.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racism in FFX?
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: July 13, 2010 08:49PM

Troll@AOL Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "Ni66er" is an adaptive word, a word that has
> stood the test of time and is NOT a word used to
> describe a CLASS, RACE, or SKIN COLOR -rather a
> word used to describe a MENTALITY.


+1, Exactly. I actually have a really good friend who's a country boy from down south, and I've heard him use the word while referring to black folks who are lazy welfare collectors, thieves, and just flat-out no good. I can tell you that he's not racist though, because he interacts with plenty of black folks on a regular basis, including a neighbor down the road. I always used to think that people using that word were automatically racist, and back prior to the 1970's that was pretty much the case. Now I see it used not to blanket label all black people though, but rather as a description for a certain bum assed segment of the population. I even recall my friend talking one morning about some black guy who was a scumbag, and he used that word to refer to him. That same afternoon though, he was playing with a little black kid whose father we were talking to, and he was pretending to chase the kid around as the toddler was trying to run lol, all giggling and clapping. I wouldn't ever be friends with someone who I thought was truly full of hate.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racism in FFX?
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: July 13, 2010 09:05PM

Read the comments too, and tell me who the most racist bastards are:

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhGTja2YhQAM66t2t9

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racism in FFX?
Posted by: Nemo ()
Date: July 14, 2010 06:39AM

ThePackLeader Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Troll@AOL Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > "Ni66er" is an adaptive word, a word that has
> > stood the test of time and is NOT a word used
> to
> > describe a CLASS, RACE, or SKIN COLOR -rather a
> > word used to describe a MENTALITY.

*I* never said it was. I was quoting the words of the "Racists" my bad for leaving out the quotation marks..a nigger is an ignorant person. There's white niggers, spanish niggers, indian niggers, and sadly lol, there's more WHITE NIGGERS than anything else out there. But anyway:


>
>
Exactly. I actually have a really good friend
> who's a country boy from down south, and I've
> heard him use the word while referring to black
> folks who are lazy welfare collectors, thieves,
> and just flat-out no good. [I can tell you that
> he's not racist though, because he interacts with
> plenty of black folks on a regular basis]

^^^ LMAO REALLY?! You can still most definitely be racists, just because you "interact" with people doesn't mean you aren't...lol

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racism in FFX?
Posted by: 70chip ()
Date: July 14, 2010 03:41PM

Birds of a feather fly together.. Laws of nature do not change because of some new conceptual PC progressive fad.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racism in FFX?
Posted by: Troll@AOL ()
Date: July 14, 2010 04:05PM

I'm a WHITE NI66ER. Apparently, there are alot of us out there.

==================================================================================
"Why don't you LOSERS just pack your flower print DOUCHE BAGS
and get your stoopid @$$#$ THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNETZ!"

- 'philscamms' (the YT Watchdog) ; internet & YouTube® extraordinaire.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racism in FFX?
Posted by: Nemo ()
Date: July 14, 2010 05:03PM

I noticed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racism in FFX?
Posted by: the HATER ()
Date: July 14, 2010 10:55PM

i hate niggers, spics, wops, jews, micks, chinks, flips, dinks, gooks.. hate 'em all. hate hate hate

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racism in FFX?
Posted by: JohnT ()
Date: July 30, 2010 01:14PM

There's a song I sing from time to time:
"The Road is Packed With Spanish Ni66ers." sung to the tune of "Spanish Harlem" by Ben E. King. You know da kine, brah!

I used to live in Westover along Wilson Blvd but now it is completely packed with Spanish Ni66ers. I pity the poor bastards who still live in Arlington. You might as well throw in the towel and turn into a Mexican. Poor bastards! I haven't been to Fairfax in a great many years, back then it was relatively free of Spanish ni66ers as well as foreigners, I can't imagine what it must be like now. Good luck down there, you're going to need it.

Looks like Arlington has been scrubbed with spic 'n spam.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Racism in FFX?
Posted by: dabeast ()
Date: July 30, 2010 01:22PM

um yea

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
  *******         **  ********   **     **  **     ** 
 **     **        **  **     **   **   **   **     ** 
        **        **  **     **    ** **    **     ** 
  *******         **  ********      ***     ********* 
        **  **    **  **     **    ** **    **     ** 
 **     **  **    **  **     **   **   **   **     ** 
  *******    ******   ********   **     **  **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.