HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
"...the boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio"
Posted by: Transx in Loudoun girls room ()
Date: October 13, 2021 09:53AM

Parents pointed to two alleged sexual assaults, the first of which the victim's father claims took place on May 28, 2021, telling The Daily Wire his ninth-grade daughter was assaulted in the bathroom by a boy wearing a skirt. Elizabeth Lancaster, the attorney for the father of the alleged victim, said the boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio.

"We can confirm a May 28, 2021 case that involved a thorough 2-month-long investigation that was conducted to determine the facts of the case prior to arrest," the sheriff’s office told Fox News. "This case is still pending court proceedings. The Loudoun County Sheriff’s Office is not able to provide any documents that pertain to a pending case." The sheriff's office confirmed that the case involved sexual assault.

At a June 22 board meeting, Ziegler declared that "the predator transgender student or person simply does not exist," and that to his knowledge, "We don’t have any record of assaults occurring in our restrooms."

On Aug. 11, the school board voted to approve a controversial transgender policy, 8040, which requires teachers to call students by their preferred pronouns and requires bathroom renovations to make them more private.

On Oct. 6, at another school, a 15-year-old boy was charged with sexual battery and abduction of a fellow student, the sheriff's office reported. The boy allegedly forced a female victim into her empty classroom where he held her against her will and inappropriately touched her. Reports connect the two assaults, although police have not confirmed to Fox News that they involve the same male student.

"These incidents were reported immediately to the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office, and LCPS cooperated fully with the investigations," a spokesperson for Ziegler told Fox News. "Any information related to student information is confidential under state and federal laws regarding student privacy."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/loudoun-county-parents-demand-superintendent-resign-over-alleged-sexual-assaults#

V59VMG5o.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "...the boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio"
Posted by: no more yanky my wanky ()
Date: October 13, 2021 11:09AM

When a chick pulls up her skirt and there's a boner there, I am OUTTA there! That is just my personal policy.

Re: "...the boy was charged with two counts of forcible sodomy, one count of anal sodomy, and one count of forcible fellatio"
Posted by: Look at my Big Meat ()
Date: October 13, 2021 12:23PM

The policy needs fine tuning.

Posted by: LPTL4 ()
Date: October 13, 2021 12:48PM

When I was in elem & JHS a long time ago, if all a guy had to do to get in the girls bathroom was show up at school in a dress, I'd of been there the next day in 1. My dad wouldn't of put up with it, but I'd just have to sneak the dress out of the house and put it on when I got to school. The bullies might of beat me up for a day orr 2, but once they saw what I was up to, all of them would of showed up in dresses, too.

Now my parents raised me like they should of, so I wouldn't assault or touch the girls without them saying OK, but I'd of got my lookee-loos, which for a 12 YO boy would of been great anyhow.

Posted by: Red lion ()
Date: October 13, 2021 01:05PM

From Loudoun Now

"During the public comment session of Tuesday’s School Board meeting, dozens of parents alleged that the assailant from the Broad Run report was the same as from the Stone Bridge incident. Parents charged that administrators allowed the student to transfer within the district after the incident, putting students at a new school at risk."

The misinformation came from Ian Prior's interview yesterday on WMAL where he made up or exaggerated the Stone Bridge incident and conflated it with the Broad Run incident.

Posted by: mininformation? ()
Date: October 13, 2021 01:08PM

Red lion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> From Loudoun Now
>
> "During the public comment session of Tuesday’s
> School Board meeting, dozens of parents alleged
> that the assailant from the Broad Run report was
> the same as from the Stone Bridge incident.
> Parents charged that administrators allowed the
> student to transfer within the district after the
> incident, putting students at a new school at
> risk."
>
> The misinformation came from Ian Prior's interview
> yesterday on WMAL where he made up or exaggerated
> the Stone Bridge incident and conflated it with
> the Broad Run incident.

Where is your source that says that is 'misinformation?"

Posted by: Red Lyin' ()
Date: October 13, 2021 01:16PM

Red lion Wrote:
> From Loudoun Now
>
> "During the public comment session of Tuesday’s
> School Board meeting, dozens of parents alleged
> that the assailant from the Broad Run report was
> the same as from the Stone Bridge incident.
> Parents charged that administrators allowed the
> student to transfer within the district after the
> incident, putting students at a new school at
> risk."
>
> The misinformation came from Ian Prior's interview
> yesterday on WMAL where he made up or exaggerated
> the Stone Bridge incident and conflated it with
> the Broad Run incident.

Lying again fagtard. Not misinformation.

"District spokesman Wayde Byard said neither he nor School Board members could comment on the alleged assaults. Although doing so would not risk revealing any students’ identities, Byard also said the district could neither confirm nor deny that the assailant was the same student in both incidents."

https://loudounnow.com/2021/10/13/parents-students-press-for-reform-in-schools-handling-of-sexual-assaults/

Posted by: Believe All Women! ()
Date: October 13, 2021 01:20PM

But not if the perp is trans.

Posted by: Red lion ()
Date: October 13, 2021 01:31PM

mininformation? Wrote:
> Red lion Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > From Loudoun Now
> >
> > "During the public comment session of
> Tuesday’s
> > School Board meeting, dozens of parents alleged
> > that the assailant from the Broad Run report
> was
> > the same as from the Stone Bridge incident.
> > Parents charged that administrators allowed the
> > student to transfer within the district after
> the
> > incident, putting students at a new school at
> > risk."
> >
> > The misinformation came from Ian Prior's
> interview
> > yesterday on WMAL where he made up or
> exaggerated
> > the Stone Bridge incident and conflated it with
> > the Broad Run incident.
>
> Where is your source that says that is
> 'misinformation?"

From what I heard actually listening to WMAL yesterday. I knew about the Broad Run incident, and Ian Prior kept referencing it as the same boy.

The Broad Run incident was inappropriate touching, bad, but a far cry from rape and forced oral sex.

If there was a student rape, then the accused would have been suspended from in person school until a legal resolution.

Red lyin, do you have a reading comprehension problem?

Posted by: Oh I see.. ()
Date: October 13, 2021 01:57PM

Red lion Wrote:
> mininformation? Wrote:
> -----
> > Red lion Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > From Loudoun Now
> > >
> > > "During the public comment session of
> > Tuesday’s
> > > School Board meeting, dozens of parents
> alleged
> > > that the assailant from the Broad Run report
> > was
> > > the same as from the Stone Bridge incident.
> > > Parents charged that administrators allowed
> the
> > > student to transfer within the district after
> > the
> > > incident, putting students at a new school at
> > > risk."
> > >
> > > The misinformation came from Ian Prior's
> > interview
> > > yesterday on WMAL where he made up or
> > exaggerated
> > > the Stone Bridge incident and conflated it
> with
> > > the Broad Run incident.
> >
> > Where is your source that says that is
> > 'misinformation?"
>
>
> From what I heard actually listening to WMAL
> yesterday. I knew about the Broad Run incident,
> and Ian Prior kept referencing it as the same boy.
>
>
> The Broad Run incident was inappropriate touching,
> bad, but a far cry from rape and forced oral sex.
>
>
> If there was a student rape, then the accused
> would have been suspended from in person school
> until a legal resolution.
>
> Red lyin, do you have a reading comprehension
> problem?

Just inappropriate touching etc.. the kind of shit Kavanaugh was supposed to get crucified for, but Biden and Clinton get a pass on.

#MeToo, fuck off.

Posted by: Illegals can do anything ()
Date: October 13, 2021 02:22PM

Illegal aliens can do whatever they want, even be a 20 y.o. High School 'student' and have the run of the place.

Posted by: observer of the shit ()
Date: October 13, 2021 02:37PM

Before libtards decide whether to believe any of this, one important question must be answered.
Attachments:
honest question.png

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.