HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
police and 267
Posted by: fucked.... ()
Date: June 26, 2010 10:55PM

Seriously .... fucking police in ffx are lieing myths fuckers...

Cop said he paced me ... I pull up to the exact change only toll Booth and looked in my mirror and see the fucker behind me with lights on and no siren was originally in the full service lane....

I got over because of a tractor trailer was there and didn't want get rear ended due to the lane being extra long..

So I pull over and he stated I was going 80... I pulled over 1/4 mile prior to the toll booth to remove something from my vehicle...

/rant

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: police and 267
Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: June 26, 2010 11:09PM

Yeah

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).
Attachments:
rules.jpg

Posted by: fucked ()
Date: June 26, 2010 11:31PM

When I pulled over before the toll Booth there was no fucking cop.

He said he follwed me for over a mile or two...

Posted by: Mr. Misery ()
Date: June 27, 2010 12:29AM

bacon.

i smell it.

Attachments:
bacon.jpg

Posted by: Piggy ()
Date: June 27, 2010 11:58AM

Yup, the cop just picked you out of all the traffic approaching and singled you out based on a lie. In any of your posts, you do not deny speeding.

Posted by: RCG239 ()
Date: June 28, 2010 03:31PM

I don't see how anything you just said proves that your civil rights were violated.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2011 04:55PM by RCG239.

Posted by: fucked some more ()
Date: June 28, 2010 05:00PM

I do admit speeding... 1mph over the posted limit is speeding technically.

I was going about 43 and afaik the posted limit is 35 near the toll booths. I could be wrong...

Before I pulled over (the first time to oremove the weather stripping from the windshield)
I was not speeding .. I'm on the toll road about 6 times a week on average which includes the return
drive back home or what have you...

I now have a reckless driving charge on my driving record.. I drive easily over 70-thousand miles annully and have (had) an impeccable record.

It could be worse... I'm thankful for the penalty I got... and I'm lucky I didn't get the max ...

The most funny part is - during court session... it must have been atleast 4 male speaking spanish guys... all driving WITHOUT a license. When they got pulled over ( these are all separate incidents)they only received a citation and promise to show up in court.

The judge said to them all "you can face jail time for this infraction" and after that was said, the judge's verdict on all 4 were the same... $25 fine and a good luck

Posted by: Recumitet ()
Date: June 28, 2010 08:02PM

Funny, until just recently, all police cars from Fairfax County in Reston had dash board cameras that would have captured the authority crazed cop charging you improperly.
When cameras were in the police cars and people discovered that there was a video record of the traffic stop they quietly withdrew their complaints.

Most people fail to realize that if a cop lies about an arrest in court, they will most likely lose their job. This is because,if a defense attorney finds out that a cop has lied on the stand or to his superiors, the cop will be worthless on the stand, as his credibility is called into question...and bingo, reasonable doubt.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.