HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Learn a new language
Posted by: DannyKim ()
Date: June 17, 2021 04:54PM

I want to learn a new language just for fun and for my own development. Any tips on how I could learn it faster. I'm thinking Italian

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Learn a new language
Posted by: Savage McCoon ()
Date: June 17, 2021 09:19PM

Jus read ma posts an youse can learns eubonics

Posted by: NV7MY ()
Date: June 19, 2021 04:04PM

DannyKim Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I want to learn a new language just for fun and
> for my own development. Any tips on how I could
> learn it faster. I'm thinking Italian

Va a farti in culo, testa di cazzo!

Posted by: Mr. Feeord ()
Date: June 19, 2021 06:49PM

BadababalabaallahhhBOOM!

Posted by: Mark H Black ()
Date: June 25, 2021 04:38AM

Good evening everyone! have been studying Spanish for a very long time. Some time ago, I found an excellent service by the link , thanks to which I was able to improve my Spanish language proficiency significantly more. I hope that the my service will help you as much as it helped me. I wish you good luck in learning new things!

Posted by: Derrick Bozem ()
Date: October 26, 2021 07:19AM

There are many free online courses on the internet.

Posted by: Derrick Bozem ()
Date: October 26, 2021 07:25AM

So what are you waiting for? If you want to study the language, just start doing it. There are many courses and materials on the Internet and on YouTube now. Try to start translating simple texts to Italian. For these purposes, I used the site Translate.com with which translated vietnamese to english. This largely helped me in learning this language before moving to Seoul. So good luck!

Posted by: Faymahnt due ()
Date: October 26, 2021 12:32PM

They no speakee no Veetnamee in Koles, Molina. They you not payee attention, soopahd asshole?

Fukkee sukkee .

Posted by: doc_glory ()
Date: June 08, 2022 04:39AM

If you want to learn Italian for your own pleasure and without limiting yourself to some generally accepted rules and stereotypes in the study methodology, then you can use all kinds of tools and materials for this. As for me, the language is best remembered when watching a video or in a game form. Service vidby can help with the video. They translate and dub videos into any language. You can upload the original video in your native language, the meaning of which you understand perfectly, and get the same video as a result, but voiced in Italian. And then it will be easier for you to understand and perceive the language and words from the video. Although the translation is done by machine, it cannot be distinguished from that made by a person. And in this option, you spend less time and save a lot.

Posted by: renilin ()
Date: July 26, 2022 07:45AM

I think learning new languages is really important. I speak 4 languages and now I'm improving my English. It is rather difficult because I can't attend offline courses and I prefer online studying

Posted by: Lola ()
Date: July 26, 2022 08:32AM

It is so nice that you decided to learn languages. I am sure that it will help you in the future. My friend also learns English now. She told me that she found a cool application Promova. Even now I see her first results. Now she speaks English better. Her plan of studying was created for her depending on her desires and her English level. Therefore, it is rather effective and really works

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.