HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Voter Suppression ! When Your Legal Vote Is Stolen By A Illegally Cast Vote Or You Can Not Vote When You Are Intimidated By Thugs !
Posted by: Never Suppress The Peoples Votes ()
Date: April 19, 2021 01:17PM

Lets talk about the un American direction the left is trying to take this country to , Democrats House bill HR-1 where our legal constitutional votes are voided by unlawful votes cast by cheats .. Yes that can occur by all political party voters but only one is famous for it

Now will you Democrats give clear factual examples of legal American citizens whose rights to vote were suppressed because they did not get a photo ID , then explain why they did not get that govt issue photo ID if a fee was the reason .

I will admit that requiring fees of any kind to vote are unconstitutional

Now when will you Democrats admit fees for state police checks or any other firearms possession reason to buy or carry a gun under the 2nd are unconstitutional , these are not user fees when they apply to clear constitutional rights they are suppression no matter how small the cost may be , too often the cost is exorbitant and a full standing infringement designed to keep the person from obtaining the firearm or the permit to legally carry it . Where are the American peoples rights to keep and bear arms within our constitution that are as clear as they can be.

I can see examples of vote suppression by Democrat supporting "Black Panthers" and other militant groups in Democrat cities standing ready to commit strong arm violence upon those who appeared that they were not going to vote for the (D) This is well documented and has been ongoing for many decades

However there has been no suppression of voters by GOP activists I am aware of perhaps I just need to be "WOKE " SO HERE ARE SOME EYE OPENERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/nov/6/problems-black-panthers-surface-pa-polling-places/

https://100percentfedup.com/video-police-pepper-spray-and-tackle-blm-blocking-polls-in-nc-city/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/golf/100-black-men-head-to-philly-to-suppress-any-voter-intimidation/vi-BB1aEAkr Keeping voter "suppression" out of a totally Democrat black area ??? That's comical What did someone vote for Trump ??

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party_voter_intimidation_case

Yes of course African Americans rights to vote were severely suppressed by poll taxes and discriminations in the south by Democrats years ago, those wrongs have been "Righted"

Right here can you see the difference between the left wrong and the right , righteous !

I can see Democrats violating state constitutions and laws to give JOE the edge in the election of 2020 that happened !

Now lets hear your story's (Our Your ____ ) of lawful voters whose rights to vote have been infringed by requiring a govt photo ID

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Voter Suppression ! When Your Legal Vote Is Stolen By A Illegally Cast Vote Or You Can Not Vote When You Are Intimidated By Thugs !
Posted by: Black Caulk ()
Date: April 19, 2021 02:45PM

You know what’s worse than a loser? A sore loser! BAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You mad bro? GOOD! Mad incels are a gift from god!

biden and the pedophile cabal cheated massively
Date: April 19, 2021 02:50PM

Black Caulk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You know what’s worse than a loser? A sore
> loser! BAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You
> mad bro? GOOD! Mad incels are a gift from god!

this hook nose bagel eating johnny come lately khazaar pseudo "jew" sure does delight in doing evil

dudes like you is one of the reasons eye had to start re-studying Hitler and destroying my previous historical image of him

Re: Voter Suppression ! When Your Legal Vote Is Stolen By A Illegally Cast Vote Or You Can Not Vote When You Are Intimidated By Thugs !
Posted by: Registered Democrat ()
Date: April 19, 2021 07:59PM

Ill try a lie , uh uh uh uh uh , gee I cant think of any times lawful voters could not vote because they could not get a valid govt issue photo ID

But it sure sets the hook telling low info suckers that when trolling for votes

Re: biden and the pedophile cabal cheated massively
Posted by: Black Caulk ()
Date: April 19, 2021 09:51PM

the real General Mahdi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Black Caulk Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You know what’s worse than a loser? A sore
> > loser! BAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
> You
> > mad bro? GOOD! Mad incels are a gift from
> god!
>
> this hook nose bagel eating johnny come lately
> khazaar pseudo "jew" sure does delight in doing
> evil
>
> dudes like you is one of the reasons eye had to
> start re-studying Hitler and destroying my
> previous historical image of him

Typical sand nigger. Can’t stands the heat so he beats his wife. Rest assured I’ve never lost a wink of sleep over anything you said. You’re a cockaroach and beneath my notice.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.