HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Social Justice Warrior mistakes black guy for white guy
Posted by: Woke faggotry by progressives ()
Date: March 20, 2021 01:22PM

Social Justice Warrior mistakes black guy for white guy

Esquire published an article on Wednesday called It’s Good to Be White When You’re Doing Crimes.

It followed the story of a man named Mark Ponder who participated in the January 6 protests at the Capitol in Washington DC.

Video and images show Ponder attacking Capitol police with a flag pole, which is an obvious crime.

Ponder was detained by police, but released about a half hour later when officers realized they were needed for further crowd control.

After Ponder was released, he went straight back to the Capitol.

The article concludes that “it’s impossible to imagine this kind of scenario if the detainee were Black.” And the entire point of the article, in fact, was to complain about white privilege, and that the only reason Mark Ponder was given such leniency is because he is white.

There’s only one problem with Esquire’s logic: Mark Ponder is black.

If the author of the article in Esquire had bothered to glance at the indictment documents he referred to, he would have seen the pictures of the suspect’s face.

Think about it— not only did the author of the article fail to perform any basic research, but this glaring and obvious mistake was also not uncovered by the magazine’s proofreader, assistant editor, and editor-in-chief.

No one at the magazine bothered to even look. Someone presented them with a story about white privilege and they automatically published it without hesitation.

The article has since been completely re-written with the most insipid preface

“We made an incorrect assumption about the race of the suspect in the original version of this post. The story has been updated. We apologize for the error.”

A more appropriate statement would be

“We are fanatical zealots who have no regard for facts or basic journalistic standards. Yet we still expect to be taken seriously.”

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=00000178-4114-dd22-a17a-ddb44bed0000

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Social Justice Warrior mistakes black guy for white guy
Posted by: tfbhj ()
Date: March 20, 2021 04:52PM

That happens to me quite a bit. I look white but my geneology report says I'm .3% African so I have chosen to identify as a nigger.

Posted by: I always thought I was white ()
Date: March 20, 2021 07:31PM

Then I found out my great, great, great, great grandfather used to nurse on slave tits. Thanks to him sucking down that chocolate tity milk we are a bunch of coons.
Attachments:
CB239B2C-30BC-439C-9037-BBC76A1DEBA1.jpeg

Date: March 21, 2021 11:33AM

white guilt is a terrible thing and will come back to bite you in the ass

as "esquire" has learned

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.