HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
book Secrets to winning in traffic court: Now! Speeding driving ticket
Posted by: Todd ()
Date: February 28, 2021 12:20PM

Secrets to winning in traffic court: Now! Speeding driving ticket

Win in Traffic Court ...

This is a good investment for people who can't afford to hire an attorney to fight a traffic ticket in Virginia. And it contains information likely to be useful in other states as well.
Fast, clear writing that probably includes lot of surprising information you just didn't know. It was written by an attorney who noticed that many people with winnable cases were making mistakes that got them convictions.
For example, the author advises against being too anxious to prepay a ticket. Depending on the circumstances, it may be better to go to court, where you might win -- or get the charges reduced or amended.
On the other hand, it's never a good idea to say something smart alecky or childish to an officer who gives you a ticket.
Likewise, don't lose your temper in court and don't call an officer or any witness a liar -- even when you are convinced he or she is lying. It's smarter to just gather and present the evidence supporting your version of events, and the book gives suggestions on how to do that.
It also explains the difference between a actual defense and an excuse, with the excuse not likely to get you very far. And even if you are found guilty there are things you can do to try to minimize the chances of harsh punishment.

Meet in Alexandria Va near Fort Belvoir 22309

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: book Secrets to winning in traffic court: Now! Speeding driving ticket
Posted by: Ring of Fire ()
Date: February 28, 2021 03:30PM

I got pulled over in 2017 for going 53 in a 45. The FFX cop was nice enough, and asked me why I was speeding. I told her that I had a stomach ache and had to get home ASAP. She told me with a smile that she had heard that story before!

The smile quickly left her face as I proceeded to dump 1.5 gallons of putrid liquid shit into the drivers’ seat fabric. It’s a good thing we didn’t have to wear masks then, because she retched almost immediately. She was hot in a lesbian way.

Posted by: Yoka ()
Date: February 28, 2021 03:41PM

Yay, diarrhea guy!

Posted by: kw9d7 ()
Date: March 01, 2021 09:14AM

I don't know which is worse. The first post or the second. Seriously diarrhea guy your schtick has gotten old.

Posted by: Rusty Craplace . ()
Date: March 01, 2021 10:59AM

kw9d7 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't know which is worse. The first post or
> the second. Seriously diarrhea guy your schtick
> has gotten old.

Diarrhea Guy is the bomb and always welcomed.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.