HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Prime Time Sports Bar - -Your Opinions
Posted by: Deal Sheets ()
Date: May 22, 2010 01:50AM

Prime Time Sports Bar & Grill
Waples Mill Rd & Rte 50

Whenever I drive past this place in the evenings there is a crowd. Appears to be youngish -- perhaps spillover from Bridges after it closed.

Any thoughts/opinions of this place?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Prime Time Sports Bar - -Your Opinions
Posted by: norm ()
Date: May 23, 2010 05:08AM

I think the place is okay
the large screen tv's are fantastic although on a few the picture quality is starting to degrade
so if watching sports is your thing it's aok
nice looking waitresses service ain't bad food is just ok
usually don't sit at bar but they seem ok for most part , there was this one bartendress nevermind
not a crowd everynight a few old timers in the lot
one thing does make me nervous is the county cops seem to like hanging around in the back parking lot
hey it ain't nearly as bad as the merrifield velocity 5
that icons and the hard times of fairfax city seem to be the happening joints for you swingers these days

Posted by: Ugh ()
Date: May 23, 2010 12:48PM

I don't know why anyone would ever want to go through the hassle just to have a couple brews. Not worth it with all the cops just waiting to get you on your way out. Especially at hard times why would you go to a bar dirctly across from a jail? Seems pretty dumb. But I guess the cops pretty much sit outside all the bars in ffax. I haven't really lived any where else but it seems like duis and traffic stops are where the bread is buttered. I used to go to tt Reynolds but now there is nothing down there worth going out for. ::slams door::

Posted by: ghetto ()
Date: May 23, 2010 01:26PM

that place is really ghetto. very shady crowd.

Posted by: Irritated and annoyed ()
Date: March 17, 2012 07:14AM

Came here from work for a friend's B-day thing. Some lady, that got there 15-20 min after I did, demanded to talk to the manager about her food not being at the table yet. Mind you, the people who had food arrive got there before her too. My nachos were delivered to the wrong table once and I complained to the server twice. The manager comped bitchy lady's meal when she told him she is 8weeks pregnant. I complained on my receipt about the service. The manager didn't like my makeshift comment card about how crappy the service was at his bar. I was kicked out. Fat, balding, hick men go here. I wasn't bummed about being kicked out of a crap bar with crap service. I won't ever go there again.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.