HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Can anyone honestly say that this country is doing well?
Posted by: Fjshjak ()
Date: June 20, 2020 09:30PM

Regardless of your political beliefs, can anyone honestly say that this country is better than any other moment in time? I’m 42, this is the most fucked up this country has ever been. We’re falling apart at the seams. You disagree?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can anyone honestly say that this country is doing well?
Posted by: Truther13 ()
Date: June 20, 2020 09:35PM

Yea the country doing fine.

Posted by: agreee ()
Date: June 20, 2020 09:38PM

China and niggers are to blame, MAGA 2020!

Posted by: fvctw ()
Date: June 20, 2020 09:39PM

Other than the cities yes, the country is doing OK. My life is great and has been unchanged by the COVID and the rioting.

I did a lot of traveling this past week and the rural areas and suburbs in the states I was in seem to be doing great. It's peaceful and everyone treats others with normal respect (all races). It's the fucking Democrat controlled hell holes that are the problem.

Posted by: serious answer ()
Date: June 20, 2020 09:53PM

It is doing great. You have to turn off the TV and social media. The "news" has one agenda - to get rid of Trump. They will literally enlist the niggers to burn the country down if that's what it takes.

Real America is going about their business and having a fine time. These protesters are less than 1% of shitstarters, libtards and homeless assholes with nothing better to do.

Posted by: The USA Took A Chinese Beating ()
Date: June 20, 2020 10:03PM

After they attempted to hide the effects of the Covid 19 virus. We are coming back, its the Democrat's that allowed the virus in here with race cards and obstruction plus the impeachment of the president when the virus showed up on the medical radar screens , diverting all attention to the virus .That was worth millions of lives to them if they could get Trump out. Then Nancy attempted to hold the people hostage with a ridiculous bill that only leftists could agree with filled with liberal pork that has nothing to do with this country's recovery . It is the Democrats that are resisting our recovery and its the Democrats activists that are creating the social unrest in this county today in vain hopes of giving a man who is past his ability to lead this nation to prosperity and maintain all of our rights JOE a win in November 2020.

Its also the leftist Democrats who want to give passes for criminals to resist arrest . They are the ones causing the problems in America and have been the problem for the last 28 years.

We the people were doing well as a nation until the Covid virus hit , other then here in Virginia , having our rights under the constitutions 2nd amendment attacked by Democrats this spring

The only solution to getting this nation back on track rebuilding our economy, defending our nation from aggression , and protecting the constitutional rights of the people ..all our rights not liberal Democrat cherry picking of our rights is …

NEVER VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRAT EVER AGAIN

Posted by: 6DHPF ()
Date: June 20, 2020 10:17PM

The country is a plutocracy. The people who are doing well are the people who were already rich.

Timothy Mellon, heir to the Mellon fortune, has given $40,000,000 (FORTY MILLION DOLLARS!) to three Super PACs and tens of thousands of dollars to an array of Republican candidates since Feb 2018, thirty million of it in one three-month period.

Ask yourself why he would do that, and what is he getting.

Posted by: He Wants Tax Cuts Balance Budget ()
Date: June 20, 2020 10:48PM

>Ask yourself why he would do that, and what is he getting.

The same as all other Americans get from the GOP and not from Democrats who want more of your money any leftist reason they can come up with , never for national defense or stopping criminal illegal invaders from entering the USA jumping the line the other peoples of the earth have to legally wait in

Posted by: living the dream ()
Date: June 20, 2020 10:54PM

I'm a geezer. Life has been getting better as long as I've been alive.

Posted by: doomster ()
Date: June 21, 2020 12:46AM

The country is fucked up, and it is the Democrats fault, not Trumps.

Posted by: it's all on youtube ()
Date: June 21, 2020 07:35AM

We've been held ransom by a bunch of crazy brats who have been throwing a tantrum for almost 4 years. Yuri Bezmenov laid it all out in the 1980's. Everything he said has come true. Starting in the mid-1960's, within 3 generations, the US would fall to riots and civil dissolution as anti-American propaganda pumped out by the US education, entertainment and new media would destroy pride in the culture and society. Just like clockwork.

Posted by: Jygdr ()
Date: June 21, 2020 10:34AM

d

Posted by: Mr. Rogers ()
Date: June 21, 2020 07:40PM

For many people these are really bad times, in some cases legitimate but in the majority of cases the "bad" part of their lives is either self-created or due to their desire to demonize logic, objective thought, reality, responsibility, etc. due to their preference for invalid emotional arguments. For people in my family and circle of friends...well frankly times have never been better! Financially we're doing fantastic, rebounded from corona before corona was even gone! I'm retiring in two years at age 46, many of my peers either have recently retired or will soon. We all own multiple properties with low/no debt. In my family and friend circle we're all well-traveled, active, most are married, kids in colllege or private schools. We own boats, beach houses, motorcycles, sports cars, etc. We're highly educated, even the law enforcement in my family are either 4-year college grads or post-grad and attorneys now. We're foing great, zero complaints! We just avoid areas where people riot and it means nothing to us.

Posted by: Took the words out of my mouth ()
Date: June 21, 2020 08:36PM

Mr. Rogers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For many people these are really bad times, in
> some cases legitimate but in the majority of cases
> the "bad" part of their lives is either
> self-created or due to their desire to demonize
> logic, objective thought, reality, responsibility,
> etc. due to their preference for invalid emotional
> arguments. For people in my family and circle of
> friends...well frankly times have never been
> better! Financially we're doing fantastic,
> rebounded from corona before corona was even gone!
> I'm retiring in two years at age 46, many of my
> peers either have recently retired or will soon.
> We all own multiple properties with low/no debt.
> In my family and friend circle we're all
> well-traveled, active, most are married, kids in
> colllege or private schools. We own boats, beach
> houses, motorcycles, sports cars, etc. We're
> highly educated, even the law enforcement in my
> family are either 4-year college grads or
> post-grad and attorneys now. We're foing great,
> zero complaints! We just avoid areas where people
> riot and it means nothing to us.

My biggest worry is if the NFL season starting on time.

Chad Dukes looks like Meat Loaf. https://youtu.be/_wO8toxinoc
Attachments:
IMG_6655.JPG
IMG_5971.GIF
IMG_6706.GIF
IMG_6925.JPG
IMG_7341.JPG
IMG_7342.JPG

Posted by: Doing better than we deserve ()
Date: June 22, 2020 01:54AM

When you’re complaining about getting arrested after falling asleep at the wheel and getting shot by cops after shooting at them with a taser then you’re doing pretty well. When you have the ability to shut down your economy because the cold is killing more seniors than normal then you’re doing pretty well.

If Americans from 100 years ago could weigh in on this they would say we all have things so fucking amazing, stop bitching so much.

If we are falling apart it’s only because we have it so damn good that we fixate on the stupidest shit.

Posted by: Jim C ()
Date: June 22, 2020 02:16AM

The coloreds will not be doing well coming out of this mess they made. Everyone - from corporate America to the average Joe on the street - wants to stay as far away from them in every way possible at all times. And they thought no one liked them before...

Posted by: John Lennon ()
Date: June 22, 2020 08:21AM

Imagine how much better we'd be doing if democrats stopped trying to destroy America.

Posted by: OP. ()
Date: June 22, 2020 01:58PM

I like how all the selfish pricks replied, “I’m doing great!” The question was about you.

Posted by: nail on head ()
Date: June 22, 2020 02:11PM

agreee Wrote:
> China and niggers are to blame, MAGA 2020!

source.gif

Posted by: You know me as ()
Date: June 22, 2020 02:39PM

John Lennon Wrote:
> Imagine how much better we'd be doing if democrats
> stopped trying to destroy America.

Imagine how much better we'd all be doing if conservatives disappeared when thee Berlin Wall fell.

What's good for bankers and the stock market is good for America might have been a useful fantasy when we were dealing with the Soviet threat. After that went away we should have been dealing with deferred domestic problems. The problems conservatives have complained about for the past ten years are the direct result of conservative policies implemented or carried out in the years prior to that. That includes illegal immigration.

Posted by: Don’t forget the Chucks ()
Date: June 22, 2020 02:40PM

nail on head Wrote:
> agreee Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > China and niggers are to blame, MAGA 2020!
>
>
> src="https://media3.giphy.com/media/3og0IItLMqh7EL
> ITGE/source.gif"/>
Attachments:
CF32C799-D8B5-4BA4-B8A3-315DC65A852D.gif
6E4C1A52-09D6-4CAD-B4C5-43635C060D2F.jpeg

Posted by: If You Keep Voting Democrap ()
Date: June 22, 2020 02:42PM

>We own boats, beach
> houses, motorcycles, sports cars, etc.

Your boats , sports cars and motorcycles will be banned due to global warming emissions, your beach house will be considered a excess extravagance endangering the planet , in short your lives will be more then miserable as well as shorter due to Democrats supporting illegals and criminals taking any self defense options away from you the first being the right to keep and bear arms which will severely reduce our American national defense capability to the British standard of WW2 . By the grace of God Hitler never invaded England , he did not listen to his generals and invaded Russia which caused him to lose the war and saved the British from being death a death blow

As the master ruling class Democrats will continue to enjoy their armed guards in their gated homes and all the rest of you may as well be considered serfs or slaves to their demands

Graves are dug every election day with a (D) vote

Posted by: We Can Imagine ()
Date: June 22, 2020 02:49PM

>Imagine how much better we'd all be doing if conservatives disappeared when thee Berlin Wall fell.

Just as the post above describes just much sooner as you lose control of your wretched political party to the mobs who will deal harshly with you too with a single misstep of yours that's not to their liking

Now go read the 104 shot and 14 killed in Chicago thread to see how your hateful political party of ruin has worked out in America

Posted by: We Know You ()
Date: June 22, 2020 02:57PM

>You know me as ()

As a liberal elite asswipe who lives in a world of fantasy and refuses to see the harsh light of day of the reality of what your worthless Democrap political party has created in the US

Posted by: Cassandra saying told you so ()
Date: June 22, 2020 05:02PM

That's rich.

For some time we on the left have been saying "evolution to prevent revolution". The signs have all been there. Yet whenever we tried to talk about steps to head it off the response from the right has always been "that's unAmerican" followed by you burying your head in the sand or doubling down on your policies. Now when the revolution we have been trying to head off is on your doorstep, you want to blame us. Denial is not in Africa. Its in conservative America.

Posted by: Knower of things ()
Date: June 22, 2020 05:17PM

Fjshjak Wrote:
> Regardless of your political beliefs, can anyone
> honestly say that this country is better than any
> other moment in time? I’m 42, this is the most
> fucked up this country has ever been. We’re
> falling apart at the seams. You disagree?

I 100% agree. The killer is all the free stuff. Once it is given it is near impossible to take it away. Three or more generations on welfare with generous welfare money. Removing the regulation that they must look for a job while receiving welfare is crazy.

Posted by: Fjsbb ()
Date: June 22, 2020 05:27PM

We Can Imagine Wrote:
> >Imagine how much better we'd all be doing if
> conservatives disappeared when thee Berlin Wall
> fell.
>
> Just as the post above describes just much sooner
> as you lose control of your wretched political
> party to the mobs who will deal harshly with you
> too with a single misstep of yours that's not to
> their liking
>
> Now go read the 104 shot and 14 killed in Chicago
> thread to see how your hateful political party of
> ruin has worked out in America

How come it’s always someone else’s fault. Isn’t trump successful enough to have influenced the violence in Chicago? He’s going to blame it on a Democrat mayor and party that hasn’t had majority power in the last 7.5 years? He’s the fucking President, but will blame some freshman congresswoman if he can. How come it’s not any better now that he’s been in charge? He said it would be? What an ineffective turd he is.

Posted by: Can't Argue With Lib Imbeciles ^ ()
Date: June 22, 2020 06:14PM

Chicago violence has been present in the ghettos long before Trump became president . Your beloved jackass Democrats have done nothing but resist and obstruct ever thing Trump has tried to fix in America

They are the total 1000 % fault with you their enabler with the rest of the haters in this country

Try harder , you cant because you cant even think for yourself

Now lets talk about the first black president Obama and how he single handedly stopped all crime in all ghettos in the USA , and you believe in leprechauns too but your not getting any magic wishes because that man on your back is not a leprechaun no matter what he told you

Posted by: Dylan Mahone ()
Date: June 22, 2020 10:32PM

I tried to warn you about all of this.

Posted by: Enos ()
Date: June 23, 2020 03:44PM

If you don't listen to the liberal news media,whose sole agenda seems to be to slam President Trump using personal opinion, lies and deceit. We no longer have consistent objective news reporing in America. The Democrats have influenced the media to the rough equivalent of the Hitler Nazi propaganda era. All things considered,overall things are fine with two major exceptions. Niggers and the Coronavirus. Eventually one of these will die off and go away. Can you guess which one?

Posted by: Did someone die ? ()
Date: June 23, 2020 04:08PM

Everything is normal where I live, sorry that I don’t give a shit. Is the NFL starting on time ? I do always wear a mask.

Sign O’Grady you stupid fucks, HTTR!

https://youtu.be/oRHV5E3uAyk !!!!!!!!???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments:
401262BF-6782-456F-A0D7-255400F8EC9D.jpeg
D8D8A6D6-9996-4952-9697-AD0D58619972.jpeg
6C4FF8ED-FD77-498B-A9F8-CEE21AF10566.jpeg
AF807B22-A6BE-4981-9FEC-BAE798BB40E5.jpeg
C22E7673-98D7-40F3-B699-31035CA256CD.jpeg
22891572-5135-4E2A-B771-E49A404FC997.jpeg
7D1FB1BD-858B-415C-A2AB-D7564962768C.jpeg
5487814E-DD66-4BDF-85A3-F8AD8BCDC4B1.jpeg
BE6A3A8B-168C-49FF-AD78-2CDE3B5EFC9C.jpeg
E82764A3-F699-4209-BC48-8610C83F3411.gif
7BE6438B-7286-4032-8B13-1E3F9BE0240B.jpeg
80E4A054-5279-4B14-83C7-CB358448BCCE.jpeg

Posted by: Did someone die ? ()
Date: June 23, 2020 04:30PM

Is someone sick ?

Retire 17 Doug Williams! Terry McLaurin you had a great year, please change your number for Doug. Thanks!

One of the good ones.
Attachments:
0260A79E-90A2-4144-A04B-25B8FDA825F2.jpeg
CF7A1F5D-A20E-4EA8-8A1F-DA8D8BFE53A4.jpeg
E91F7A17-F4F9-485E-89BC-77348ECA8FA9.jpeg
B20BA0EA-FE06-497F-B260-C5A85887AC5E.jpeg
47DCF510-0A86-4B30-A40C-A17AEED74CEA.jpeg

Posted by: Ambrose chapel ()
Date: December 06, 2022 08:41AM

When?

Posted by: Ambrose chapel ()
Date: December 06, 2022 09:09AM

About what?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.