HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I went. I shit.
Posted by: Signal Hill Park After Dark ()
Date: June 06, 2020 08:01PM

Someone who isn't or is me may or may not have taken a giant stinky shit today on someone's cheap grave site.

That's for me to know, and basl to go find out!

I have been advised not to post the pictures but I still might anyway.

By the way, there's no new cars in basl's driveway, no friends, no girlfriend, no new paint or appliances. Just him and his crippling loneliness and depression.

It was such a beautiful day today. I hope you all had as much fun as I did!

-Hanover Grave Shitter

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I went. I shit.
Posted by: Here's the pics ()
Date: June 07, 2020 03:46AM

This was posted in the wrong forum but might as well share the pictures with you all and back story.

The poster known as eesh vandalized the grave's of two poster's veteran father's so now someone pooped on his mom's grave.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/3383635.html

Michael Josef Basl is the Henrico stalker. The guy who was sued and arrested for harassing and stalking multiple people from this website for no reason. The story was in the Washington Post and went international.

Basl is now broke and bankrupt and drowning in debt. Always remember folks, what goes around will come back around!

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.