HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Bureau of Land Management
Posted by: Actual BLM ()
Date: June 05, 2020 11:21PM

See more info at blm.gov
Attachments:
BLM.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bureau of Land Management
Posted by: KJTJE ()
Date: June 06, 2020 12:59AM

The mountain bike trail in Lorton is pretty cool. Thanks, BLM!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bureau of Land Management
Posted by: Hectacre ()
Date: June 06, 2020 01:05AM

Land Management Matters

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bureau of Land Management
Posted by: Dream Job ()
Date: June 06, 2020 01:12AM

Actual BLM Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> See more info at blm.gov


One of the best jobs out there was a BLM Ranger. Tens of Thouands of acres all to yourself to patrol. Not sure if they even have them anymore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bureau of Land Management
Posted by: Maybe not entirely sure ()
Date: June 06, 2020 11:15AM

Tens of thousands of acres? What are your responsibilities in this job position? Deal with fires, floods, vandalism, trespassers, wild animal attacks?????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bureau of Land Management
Posted by: My Way ()
Date: June 06, 2020 11:29AM

I enforce the rules and regulations, and make sure the unruly are controlled.
Attachments:
images (10).jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bureau of Land Management
Posted by: Department of bush ()
Date: June 07, 2020 01:38PM

My Way Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I enforce the rules and regulations, and make sure
> the unruly are controlled.


Sounds like you are dealing with Niggers not land.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bureau of Land Management
Posted by: Dream Job ()
Date: June 07, 2020 02:05PM

Maybe not entirely sure Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Tens of thousands of acres? What are your
> responsibilities in this job position? Deal with
> fires, floods, vandalism, trespassers, wild animal
> attacks?????


https://www.blm.gov/careers/careers-in-blm#le

Law Enforcement Ranger

BLM Law Enforcement Rangers play a critical role in land management because of their combined resource protection and search-and-rescue duties. Rangers must understand and convey conservation management and multiple-use principles and practices. They must know administrative, civil, and criminal law as well as individual constitutional rights. Rangers must conduct patrols, investigate crimes, manage budgets, negotiate agreements, and conduct search-and rescue missions while responding to the needs and interests of public stakeholders, such as ranchers and farmers, miners, foresters, and resource groups.

To be a law enforcement ranger:

College degree is not required. Prior law enforcement experience is prefered.
Required to pass a drug test and extensive security background check.
Must pass an annual physical effeciency test.

Recommended Courses:

Natural Resources Management
Environmental Science
Social Science
Criminal Justice
Related Field

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bureau of Land Management
Posted by: Fester ()
Date: June 07, 2020 06:53PM

No thanks. I want the park job where I just ride around on my own in a 4X4 Jeep all day and smoke bud. If during my rounds I see anything out of whack, rest assured I will gladly call it in for someone else to come deal with it. No dealing with vicous packs of Wolves or herds of Savage Niggers. No rescuing some dumbass who climbed up on some sheer cliff face and can't get down.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bureau of Land Management
Posted by: YogiB ()
Date: June 07, 2020 07:57PM

Hey Boo Boo!
Attachments:
7E27530E-6804-4E72-B553-A19663212AF6.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bureau of Land Management
Posted by: shit job ()
Date: June 07, 2020 08:25PM

Dream Job Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One of the best jobs out there was a BLM Ranger.
> Tens of Thouands of acres all to yourself to
> patrol. Not sure if they even have them anymore.


Yes plus you get to live in the middle of a scrub desert where the twenty people living within an hour of you all think you're plotting some evil government takeover.

Must be wonderful.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bureau of Land Management
Posted by: I'll pass ()
Date: June 07, 2020 11:15PM

I agree. Being a scrub brush rent a cop out in the middle of the endless desert would suck.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bureau of Land Management
Posted by: sdkfk ()
Date: June 08, 2020 12:06AM

+1

google up whenever you search for any BLM activity google doesn't want you to find

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bureau of Land Management
Posted by: iodsfkfj ()
Date: June 08, 2020 12:10AM

KJTJE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The mountain bike trail in Lorton is pretty cool.
> Thanks, BLM!

Lorton was a very small town where the prison was - and there many escapes.

LORTON - PEOPLE LIKE ME DESPERATELY WANTED WORK AND TO BUY LAND FURTHER OUT, LIKE LORTON - NO ONE COULD AFFORD IT

RIGHT WEN OBAMA GOT IN OFFICE, LORTON BECAME FLOODED WITH RICH HISPANICS WHO WORKED INDIRECTLY FOR FAIRFAX COUNTY GOV / SCHOOLS

UPPER MIDDLE CLASS HOMES WERE BUILT


AND THAT BLM BUILDING - THAT'S BULLSHIT THAT'S NEW

IS THAT THE BUILDING FROM WHICH THEY SEND ARMED MEN TO FORCE A WHITE TEXAN FROM FEEDING CATTLE "from federal grass land"

fuck you g2 - fuck off and die


Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bureau of Land Management
Posted by: oisdfj ()
Date: June 08, 2020 12:11AM

the only thing that building, surrounded by corrupt hispanics, is going to do

is hired a posse of la familia to over-charge on building maintenance

sell all USA's land records and inside information (secret locations of US whereabout) to China, iran, russia

AND STALK OR EVEN KILL WHITE OWNERS

fuck off and die G2. no one believes your "on the side of america"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bureau of Land Management
Posted by: UltraRight ()
Date: August 06, 2020 09:10AM

Thank you for the information that helped me choose the place where I'll buy a house. I had a choice between Arizona and Goa and my choice fell on Goa as the prices there are much lower and the cost of real estate is very small. They also don't pay as much tax on living space as the people of Arizona. Every winter I fly to Goa for a vacation, after reading Meebhoomi AP and following the statistics of life in this country, I decided to stay here forever. I work as a freelancer and I don't need to go to the office, which is why this place is so familiar to me.



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/12/2020 12:51AM by UltraRight.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bureau of Land Management
Posted by: Just sayn ()
Date: August 06, 2020 09:27AM

Department of bush Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My Way Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I enforce the rules and regulations, and make
> sure
> > the unruly are controlled.
>
>
> Sounds like you are dealing with Niggers not land.


^^^^^^
We found the closet faggot

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bureau of Land Management
Posted by: So much for self reliance ()
Date: August 06, 2020 09:32AM

iodsfkfj Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> IS THAT THE BUILDING FROM WHICH THEY SEND ARMED
> MEN TO FORCE A WHITE TEXAN FROM FEEDING CATTLE
> "from federal grass land"

I never understood how those in the cattle industry were so right wing. Few industries benefit as much from using government resources as the western cattle man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bureau of Land Management
Posted by: ChrisBrown ()
Date: August 28, 2020 11:24AM

UltraRight Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thank you for the information that helped me
> choose the place where I'll buy a house. I had a
> choice between Arizona and Goa and my choice fell
> on Goa as the prices there are much lower and the
> cost of real estate is very small. They also don't
> pay as much tax on living space as the people of
> Arizona. Every winter I fly to Goa for a vacation,
> after reading href="https://hrex.org/meebhoomi-ap-land-records-a
> dangal">Meebhoomi AP
and following the
> statistics of life in this country, I decided to
> stay here forever. I work as a freelancer and I
> don't need to go to the office, which is why this
> place is so familiar to me.

Where can I find some more feedback?

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **        ********   **        ********  ********  
 **        **     **  **        **    **  **     ** 
 **        **     **  **            **    **     ** 
 **        ********   **           **     **     ** 
 **        **         **          **      **     ** 
 **        **         **          **      **     ** 
 ********  **         ********    **      ********  
This forum powered by Phorum.