HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax COPS
Posted by: SMOKING JOE ()
Date: April 16, 2007 07:53AM

Anyone Notice how Most of Fairfax Cops Act so Tough but yet they are just
Weiners.

Looks like there are alot of Weiners in Fairfax COunty.
Everytime I turn around they are either at 7 eleven getting there FREE coffee or eating Donuts, Better Yet they are never where they are suppose to be.

It would be great if they made them have thier camara's on All the time instead of half the time,
They should put a tracking device on there cars that tells us where they go and what they do and how long they are there, that will make there asses do some real work instead of bothering people that are minding there own business.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax COPS
Posted by: GB ()
Date: April 16, 2007 10:13AM

Please read the Commonwealth Attorney's report before miss stating the facts.
1. The police officer was from Alexandria not Fairfax County.
2. The incident happened in Alexandria.
3. The teenage driver tried to run down a police officer with an automobile. This was verified by two [2] independent witnesses and the girl in the back of the Jeep to the responding investigating officers at the scene.
4. The officer still faces department regulation review of his actions but no criminal prosecution.

Posted by: RESton Peace ()
Date: April 16, 2007 10:57AM

um, gb, you moron, the post in this thread had nothing to do with the alexandria cop who murdered the kid, but I suppose reading that would have taxed your limited intellect.

Posted by: CO ()
Date: April 16, 2007 03:44PM

ROFL

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: April 16, 2007 03:49PM

RESton Peace Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
I suppose reading that would have
> taxed your limited intellect.

Do you have to use the word "taxed" today???

Posted by: Proud Citizen ()
Date: April 16, 2007 05:47PM

What happened Smoking Joe, did you get a ticket today? Quick to bash those who will save your miserable life at the drop of a hat and ask nothing in return. I know that you think all cops just write you tickets because of your race, religion, or type of car you drive, but that is just not the case. Fairfax County Police Department is one of the Top 50 largest police departments in the United States. Of those top 50, Fairfax County has the lowest officer to citizen ratio, yet the crime rate remains far below the national average.

I know you will reply to this message and tell me that cops all suck - but the truth is - when you are sleeping in your bed at night and the bad man pays you a visit, you will hide in your closet and dial 911 and hope and pray some of those "fat donut eating cops" come and save you.

I love the cops, keep up the good work!!!

Posted by: cw ()
Date: April 16, 2007 09:31PM

I have lived in Fairfax all my life and never had a problem, but then again I don't go around looking for trouble.

I always see them running radar on Burke Centre Parkway which I appreciate since the average speed of most drivers has to be around 65, the limit is 40. I would love to see them there everyday.

If FCPD is reading keep up the good work on the BC Parkway.

Posted by: Sheep Dog ()
Date: April 16, 2007 11:11PM

BAAAA BAAAA BAAAA Go to bed little sheep before the sheep dog comes by and slaps ya silly!!!!!

Posted by: Y2K ()
Date: April 17, 2007 03:39AM

FCPD cops are some of the best in the country. Citizens are served well in this county. Be proud.

Posted by: FairF4x0r ()
Date: April 17, 2007 06:42AM

GB Wrote:
> Please read the Commonwealth Attorney's report
> before miss stating the facts.
> 1. The police officer was from Alexandria not
> Fairfax County.
> 2. The incident happened in Alexandria.
> 3. The teenage driver tried to run down a police
> officer with an automobile. This was verified by
> two [2] independent witnesses and the girl in the
> back of the Jeep to the responding investigating
> officers at the scene.
> 4. The officer still faces department regulation
> review of his actions but no criminal prosecution.

Please give page and paragraph of the report for #3, because I don't recall reading that. The officer stepped into the path of the moving vehicle, but this has nothing to do with the intent of the driver. I certainly don't recall reading a statement from the girl that the driver, after realizing what a stupid thing the cop had done, then decided to take advantage of the situation and intentionally hit him.

Posted by: Concerned ()
Date: April 17, 2007 08:17AM

> Please give page and paragraph of the report for
> #3, because I don't recall reading that. The
> officer stepped into the path of the moving
> vehicle, but this has nothing to do with the
> intent of the driver. I certainly don't recall
> reading a statement from the girl that the driver,
> after realizing what a stupid thing the cop had
> done, then decided to take advantage of the
> situation and intentionally hit him.

Think about your argument. The officer is at fault because he stepped into the path of the fleeing vehicle. I guess you would be satisfied if police officers ran the other way from now on? If police officers are not allowed to stop fleeing criminals - or attempt to stop them - what exactly do you recommend that they do?

Posted by: Wonder Woman ()
Date: April 17, 2007 08:29AM

You know, I have lived in Fairfax all my life as well and I have never been harassed by the cops. But it does happen. We can all admit that there are always going to be a few that are the exception to the rule and that they will allow their power to go to their heads.
I kinda figure that this thread was started by the same poster who was seeking info on the one cop. I really don't see the harm if they want to seek info and post here. Maybe they will get someone who saw something. We really don't know the story behind the story. Maybe her son was beat up by a cop. And no matter what he did, unless he was trying to fight the cop to get away, no cop should strike anyone anytime. We should all be concerned if the police are using unnecessary force. I mean, I wouldn't want a cop having a bad day and on a power trip to be on the roads pulling me or my kids over.
I just think that this board is for everyone in Fairfax to use as they see fit. That is what Cary intended. And if the OP seeks info about Fairfax, she's come to the right place.

Posted by: nakedshoplifter ()
Date: April 17, 2007 09:03AM

The police in Ffx Co. are top notch. If you don't want the police to mess with you, don't break the law. It's simple. If you really feel the police in Ffx are so bad, what are your feeling concerning the D.C. police? That's a dept that needs some serious fixing.

Date: April 17, 2007 10:54AM

even I, a rabid hater of all authority, agree that DC cops are not just incompetent, but also corrupt. They will imply bribery, they pull over and will search without pc or a warrant, they will plant shit on you, they will do whatever they have to do to fuck with you.

FFX County cops are rarely even dicks to me. They just get your docs, write the ticket, and go on their way if you don't give them shit. I've had two county cops ever who were dicks, and they happened to have a rep for that (one even had a judge say it to his face in court, which was worth a laugh).

The cops here are better trained, better screened for hire, and generally happier with their jobs than most local counterparts in the washington area. That translates to a better citizen experience for the folks who don't act like dicks when they get pulled over. The police here also deal with a wide variety of things, so their jobs may not be boring enough to piss them off that much.

Rememmber, anytime you get pulled over:

-keep your hands visible
-speak genuinely. No bullshit tones-of-voices.
-say sir or ma'am or "officer"
-tell the cop you are reaching for your documents, better yet, keep them right out in the open.
-make all moves deliberately and visibly
-do not admit guilt
-if you feel you must respond to the spoken charges, try to say something ambiguous that acknowledges the seriousness, but doesn't admit guilt.
-Treat the cop like he's doing his job. It didn't hurt me one time to tell the cop to "take his time".. I was personally not actually in a rush, I was just cruising and enjoying the day and lost track of my speed. The cop not only wrote the ticket up in record time, he even reduced the charge from what he told me he was going to write initially.

I'm sure other people have lost of tips also.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2007 10:57AM by RESton Peace.

Date: April 17, 2007 02:34PM

reston peace wrote:-

do not admit guilt

if you ran a stop sign (or red light, speeding, etc..) and you knew you did it, why wouldn't you just "man up" and admit that you did wrong?
integrity goes a long way.

it looks like you lack that my friend...

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: April 17, 2007 02:49PM

why wouldn't you just "man up" and admit that you did wrong?

Openly admitting guilt during a traffic stop is a really really dumb thing to do. You will most certainly get a ticket, because you will essentially be telling the cop that you willingly ignored the law. That also serves to annoy them and/or make them mad. I have a friend who is a cop in another state, and he's given me the same advice as RestonPeace.

integrity goes a long way.

LOL, then why are you anonymously posting flame-bait?

Date: April 17, 2007 05:25PM

Concerned Wrote:
> Think about your argument. The officer is at
> fault because he stepped into the path of the
> fleeing vehicle. I guess you would be satisfied
> if police officers ran the other way from now on?
> If police officers are not allowed to stop fleeing
> criminals - or attempt to stop them - what exactly
> do you recommend that they do?

This argument was made in the IHOP-related thread. It was against police policy to step in front of moving vehicles. If some guy jumped behind your car as you were pulling out of your driveway and shot you, claiming you were about to run him over, it's the same argument. You can't place yourself in harm's way and then use lethal force in "self defense."

What should the officer have done? Don't get in the path of the vehicle, get the plate number as it passes, call the force, and pick the kid up at the registered address. No one killed, no shots fired. Don't forget this wasn't some fleeing felon who just shot up a restaurant... this was a dine-n-dasher. Are you REALLY in support of police throwing themselves in front of vehicles over $25 tabs at IHOP?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2007 05:28PM by FairF4x0r.

Posted by: Redbull ()
Date: April 17, 2007 05:27PM

If some of you think the FCPD is harsh have you also had to deal with the ffx sheriffs? You never know what those guys are going to do. Granted I fd up and got a dui got 5 days for it. I was siting in the drunk tank and the duputies just come in like mad men every few hours. They tossed one guy on the ground for not giving them a piece of paper. Next thing we knew there were ten sheriffs on top of the guy hitiing him in the head and twisting him all around. All for not giving up some stoopid piece of paper. Give me the cops anyday.

Date: April 17, 2007 05:41PM

I figure the jail is the deputies yard so why try to screw around. They have you at a great disadvantage. I don't advocate them handing out ass whippings but they do have to show who is boss or else everyone in jail tries to make their own rules. They have too many inmates and too few deputies to screw around with each inmate busting their nuts.

You would be pissed too if you had a job that involved smelling the stinky inmates all day and putting up with all the crap that is involved in running a jail. Bottom line it ain't supposed to be a hotel. He should have given them the stupid paper, problem solved. The jail is not the place to make a point. There are many avenues available afterwards if you think you were mistreated.

Date: April 17, 2007 07:23PM

themeeper wrote"

Openly admitting guilt during a traffic stop is a really really dumb thing to do. You will most certainly get a ticket, because you will essentially be telling the cop that you willingly ignored the law. That also serves to annoy them and/or make them mad. I have a friend who is a cop in another state, and he's given me the same advice as RestonPeace.
-------------------------------------------------------------

i would think the cop would appreciate your honesty.
again, if you knew you did wrong, be a man and admit it.
i'm sure thats what one of the lessons you would teach your kids....integrity.

Date: April 17, 2007 08:18PM

No offense Y2K, but if acting like an Eagle Scout to impress the police is worth the price of a traffic ticket, than more power to ya.

Posted by: Deputy Dawg ()
Date: April 26, 2007 06:39PM

I know I personally appreciate truth over lies. I appreciate courtesy over smart mouths. If you screwed up, you screwed up. Question is, did you learn your lesson? Regardless, we're not the judges. We're just advocates of the state/county.

I respect FCPD for their jobs. Too many citizens don't tell the police how much they are appreciated. They are too busy nagging about what they percieve their generalized flaws are. Remember, Cops are people too.

Be respectful and do what you are told or asked of whether it be on the streets or in the jail and the experience won't be as bad as you think it will. I believe that those who start off with thoughts of a bad traffic stop in your heads, you will get just that.

Simply put, follow the law as the government has dictates (no matter how stupid you think it is) and you won't ever have to be in that situation to begin with.

Stay safe Fairfax. Be cognizant of your surroundings and courteous to others. Smile, and others will smile back.

Date: April 26, 2007 09:29PM

It's funny, usually the people who complain the cops are always screwing with them are the same ones over and over. The canned response when asked what they were doing at the time is " I wasnt doing nothing".

I am sure the cops go out on the street looking just for guys who are doing nothing. Look over there what is that guy doing, nothing, lets get him. I bet the suspected killer at Pan Am shopping center wasnt doing nothing either when the cops ran his tag and found out he was wanted.

I was no angel as a kid but when the cops caught me with beer it was the simple response of ok dumb ass pour it out. I didnt take the time to tell the cop what my rights were and all that bs, I just knew I was getting a break and I took it.

Date: April 26, 2007 09:45PM

you won't ever have to be in that situation to begin with

For the record "Deputy Dawg", I've never gotten a traffic ticket, never been arrested, etc. But thanks for posting such moving ethical prose, the world really needs it, and I'm sure you've helped many with your wisdom.

Stay safe Fairfax. Be cognizant of your surroundings and courteous to others. Smile, and others will smile back.

LOL, what a totally weird thing to say.

Date: April 27, 2007 07:24AM

Attachments:
abrownrip.jpg

Date: April 27, 2007 07:43AM

I like that you left the spelling error IN.

Date: April 27, 2007 07:56AM

If you quote people ya gotta quote them right. eye before ee and all that.

Posted by: Lurker. ()
Date: April 27, 2007 10:27AM

Deputy Dawg Wrote:
>
> I respect FCPD for their jobs. Too many citizens
> don't tell the police how much they are
> appreciated. They are too busy nagging about what
> they percieve their generalized flaws are.
> Remember, Cops are people too.

Yeah, I've noticed that Police are always upset with naggers.

Posted by: D2 ()
Date: April 27, 2007 12:53PM

You think Fairfax County is tough....check this out!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18340889/?GT1=9246

Home of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave!

Date: April 27, 2007 01:12PM

You think Fairfax County is tough....check this out!

Yikes. It sounds almost like a scene from the NC-17 version of "Bad Lieutenant".

Date: April 27, 2007 11:03PM

Who is the ugly long hair hippie above?

Posted by: duh ()
Date: April 27, 2007 11:31PM

Y2K Wrote:
> Who is the ugly long hair hippie above?

Aaron Brown...the IHOP kid.

Posted by: duh ()
Date: April 27, 2007 11:40PM

Re: cops and tickets....I've always figured you have nothing to lose by being respectful to the cop. There's always the miniscule chance that they'll cut you some slack. I've been let go a few times.

Mouth off and you are absolutely, positively going to get the ticket!

Cops have heard every curb stone lawyer's spiel imaginable....save that shit for the judge.

Date: April 28, 2007 12:23AM

Who is the ugly long hair hippie above?

Some high school kid that was accidentally shot and killed by an off-duty policeman 2 years ago. Him and his freinds were shoplifting a breakfast from IHOP. You know how it goes, just another day in the hood.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2007 12:25AM by TheMeeper.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 28, 2007 08:19PM

Y2K Wrote:
> FCPD cops are some of the best in the country.

then we are soooo fucked.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: watcher ()
Date: April 29, 2007 02:08PM

Oh great, she's back. More whining about the police. Stand by for more of the same. Second verse, same as the first.

Posted by: . ()
Date: April 29, 2007 03:37PM

Where do you think he disappeared to for so long? Jail? Mental institution? Fat farm?

Date: April 29, 2007 03:41PM

. Wrote:
> Where do you think he disappeared to for so long?

i went to bovine university!

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Richard ()
Date: May 01, 2007 08:58PM

SMOKING JOE

If you don't like it here, move to PG County. I am sure the cops over there will treat you with all the respect you deserve.

Date: May 02, 2007 09:48PM

Gravis wrote:

then we are soooo fucked.

----------------------------------------------------------------

If you feel so strongly bout that statement, then I think you should move.
Have a nice life....

Date: May 03, 2007 01:11PM

Y2K Wrote:
> Gravis wrote:
>
> then we are soooo fucked.
>
> --------------------------------------------------
> --------------
>
> If you feel so strongly bout that statement, then
> I think you should move.
> Have a nice life....

you are such a liar, you dont think. besides, why should i move, they're the ones who suck. finally, i am having a nice life, thanks. :)

Posted by: Are gay ()
Date: March 22, 2016 06:56PM

gay pussies

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.