HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Congressman Connolly and Senator Warner Must Be Proud
Posted by: Human Tripod ()
Date: March 14, 2020 10:40AM

While still looking for ways to remove President Trump from office, or to at least hamper his Presidency, this is what faced their constituents this morning (3/14/2020) in a Fairfax County supermarket. They owe answers to the voters. Especially to the question of why we're still selling -and even giving away- food to countries that disagree with or even hate us, when our own people face empty shelves when grocery shopping? Remember this when voting in November.
Attachments:
HT 1.jpg
HT 2.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Congressman Connolly and Senator Warner Must Be Proud
Posted by: Lolzy ()
Date: March 14, 2020 11:18AM

My understanding is that this grocery store is probably empty because people came and bought the groceries that were there earlier. Do Connolly and/or Warner run the store, or are they the ones who bought all the groceries? Seems like more of an indictment against capitalism here...

Posted by: Dems Own The Virus ()
Date: March 14, 2020 11:43AM

Borders close yet assholes ?

Posted by: Millenial Plot to Kill Boomers ()
Date: March 14, 2020 12:02PM

Fuck all yall.

This virus has been spread by spoiled sissy brat millenials who are too lazy, too bored, too add & too awarded to sit around and outlive the boomers.

The spread of this virus and the death of the old was the plot line of two popular video games. These shit brains must've stumbled on a formula.

Millenial butt-monkeys

Date: March 14, 2020 06:21PM

The point here is if we had "Disciplined Democrats" (like in Chicago), the shelves would be full because there wouldn't be panic buying. Why no panic buying? Because the voters would be confident that the stores would be fully stocked. Why would the stores be fully stocked? Because the businesses would know that if they wanted to stay in business, the shelves would remain stocked, Otherwise, the Cook County Democratic Committee would find new businesses. Or, new candidates, lest a Republican actually get elected.

That's the problem with Virginia Democrats. They are lazy. Just like the Republicans who are not only too lazy to challenge Democrats in many cases, but they have a candidate for their U.S. Senate nomination who committed a burglary as a teenager, "justifying" it by saying "being poor should not be a crime". There were things that I wanted from childhood onwards. At the age of nine, I discovered that people would pay me to shovel snow, mow lawns, trim hedges, etc., that they didn't want to do. I then had money to buy some of what I wanted. I put off buying a lot of things. Some things I was never able to buy. But, there was much that I've been able to. Except for the "Carter Recession" I didn't stop working until last year. Fifty-four years after earning three dollars the first day I worked for others.

Posted by: Warner’s evidence ()
Date: March 15, 2020 08:54AM

This ain’t the same Warner that had evidence on Trump’s Russia collusion is it?

That Warner is a dumb fuck!

Posted by: Dems 2020 ()
Date: March 15, 2020 09:33AM

Hit n run Connelly likes the BBC toooooo
Attachments:
78AF10F3-6E02-4B48-A437-A86929A5848E.jpeg

Date: March 15, 2020 10:53AM

Warner’s evidence Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This ain’t the same Warner that had evidence on
> Trump’s Russia collusion is it?
>
> That Warner is a dumb fuck!

Yes it is. If he's a dumb fuck, he's a rich one. He helped create Nextel, which was bought be Sprint.

Posted by: Just sayn ()
Date: March 15, 2020 12:15PM

Dems 2020 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hit n run Connelly likes the BBC toooooo

Just come out already
No need for you to keep hiding behind this pic

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.