HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Just For Weed Smokes Motley Fool and Weed Stocks Amsterdam Ad
Posted by: Investors In Weed ()
Date: January 18, 2020 11:02PM

Plus some good German rock in roll music if the weed ad about Amsterdam is still on here at the beginning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl2lpVEXD8U

Just you now what with 11E ! LOL

DAJAX The Clean German American Shopkeeper , Amsterdam is Defended by the USA so is Europe And They are letting the USA pick up the bill since WW2 . WTH do they care they are all stoned , potential slaves are what they really are when SHTF . Of course they have no rights to keep and bear arms

Yes Amsterdam looks like a clean place , so why is not the USA ?

Are there Democrats there too ? Jus Wondering. No ! that's why !

BTW ..Ill pass on the weed and the stocks too

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Just For Weed Smokes Motley Fool and Weed Stocks Amsterdam Ad
Posted by: Jerry ()
Date: May 28, 2020 10:10AM

Weed is absolutely useless stuff and the ones who smoke it are fuckers. I've heard that their tongs becoming green because of weed and that's how the police catches them.

Posted by: StroggCore ()
Date: May 28, 2020 10:12AM

Jerry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Weed is absolutely useless stuff and the ones who
> smoke it are fuckers. I've heard that their tongs
> becoming green because of weed and that's how the
> police catches them.

Man, this is either a joke or a bullshit. I'm sitting in the office right now, and there is a guy next to me who smoke weed everyday like Snoop-freaking-Dogg. And he's absolutely normal. He has normal lips and normal tongue. The only thing he doesn't have is money. Because he spends the most of his salary on weed, LOL. On the other hand, this guy helped me out not so long ago with good advice. I had a sleep problems, and he told me about these nice baeys CBD gummies. He has even told me where to find the best CBD gummies in our town. They produce it in the Europe. BTW, I've heard that this is a much better way to consume it than Vaping, for example. Because if you eat it, it won't hurt your lungs.

Posted by: Jerry ()
Date: May 28, 2020 11:53AM

StroggCore Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jerry Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Weed is absolutely useless stuff and the ones
> who
> > smoke it are fuckers. I've heard that their
> tongs
> > becoming green because of weed and that's how
> the
> > police catches them.
>
>
>Man, this is either a joke or a bullshit. I'm sitting in the office right now, and there is a guy next to me who smoke weed everyday like Snoop-freaking-Dogg. And he's absolutely normal. He has normal lips and normal tongue. The only thing he doesn't have is money. Because he spends the most of his salary on weed, LOL. On the other hand, this guy helped me out not so long ago with good advice. I had a sleep problems, and he told me about these nice baeys CBD gummies. He has even told me where to find the best CBD gummies in our town. They produce it in the Europe. BTW, I've heard that this is a much better way to consume it than Vaping, for example. Because if you eat it, it won't hurt your lungs.

Well... maybe. But weed still is for fuckers.

Posted by: Weednerd Skiednerd ()
Date: May 28, 2020 11:22PM

Weed rots your brain and makes you lazy. The States have decided that the State will now be the weed dealer, tax the hell out of it, and everything's ok because its a medicine. The reality is its all about $$$.

Posted by: GlicerinEBAG ()
Date: October 07, 2020 04:03PM

In addition to the fact that there are people who earn good money and get high selling marijuana and cannabis, there are also those people who work officially with these plants and also earn good tips getting a real high from their work. I can advise you https://dopemagazineonline.com/cannabis-jobs/ who found it relatively recently on the Internet and decided that it would be interesting to try yourself in this role. In Amsterdam or in the USA, it doesn't matter. The main thing is to enjoy the activity, right? And I love this plant very much and not only Smoking :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/08/2020 03:50AM by GlicerinEBAG.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.