HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gun control laws backed by hard data
Posted by: Groidicus Rex Jr ()
Date: January 10, 2020 10:40AM

The second amendment was never meant for niggers. Giving a nigger a gun is suicide. They have very clearly proven that they are not to be trusted outside a cage much less with weapons. I have always been a very staunch supporter of gun rights but I'm finding myself in the midst of an existential crisis. Republicans freed the niggers and gave them votes and guns then started a drug war with them. I have realized that the new age Democrats truly are simply continuing the noble cause of the Dixiecrats/Byrd org. complete with useful idiots/Uncle Tom's like Obama and Omar. Northam is my new hero, he knows full well that the only way to get guns out of nigger hands without starting a race war is to take them from whites too. You reap what you sow republicans. You just had to ruin it huh?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gun control laws backed by hard data
Posted by: democrat voter ()
Date: January 10, 2020 11:47AM

Why do you think we elected all dems to run VA? Once we saw the blackface thing, we knew we could trust our boy Ralph and it was time to put our foot on the gas. The point of giving the niggers guns is to let them kill each other. Sure we lose a few coal burners and the occasional libtard, but the benefits far outweigh the costs.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gun control laws backed by hard data
Posted by: OP is a retard, but.... ()
Date: January 10, 2020 01:37PM

The OP is correct on at least one of his lame assertions: niggers can't be trusted with guns. In fact, niggers can't be trusted, period. I own a business and have one token nigger to keep the faggots who run the Arlington govt. off my back. I have one of my managers watch him like a hawk to make sure he's not stealing shit or lying on his timecard. He's always calling in sick but he's willing to take leave without pay for it, so I let it slide. He gets nothing done while at work, do it's actually better for me just to have him out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gun control laws backed by hard data
Posted by: OP is a genius, and... ()
Date: January 10, 2020 09:02PM

OP is a retard, but.... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The OP is correct on at least one of his lame
> assertions: niggers can't be trusted with guns.
> In fact, niggers can't be trusted, period. I own
> a business and have one token nigger to keep the
> faggots who run the Arlington govt. off my back.
> I have one of my managers watch him like a hawk to
> make sure he's not stealing shit or lying on his
> timecard. He's always calling in sick but he's
> willing to take leave without pay for it, so I let
> it slide. He gets nothing done while at work, do
> it's actually better for me just to have him out.


Yag eruoy

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gun control laws backed by hard data
Posted by: Planned Parenthood ()
Date: January 11, 2020 12:25AM

With the help of Democrats, we are halting the spread of defective, aka black, dna through free abortions for niggers. When will republicans get on board with this?

Spend a few hundred now or spend millions later to incarcerate future thieves, rapist and murderer niggers. Your choice!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gun control laws backed by hard data
Posted by: Fucking a right man ()
Date: January 11, 2020 12:58AM

Planned Parenthood Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> With the help of Democrats, we are halting the
> spread of defective, aka black, dna through free
> abortions for niggers. When will republicans get
> on board with this?
>
> Spend a few hundred now or spend millions later to
> incarcerate future thieves, rapist and murderer
> niggers. Your choice!

White power is gay black pussy is delish

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gun control laws backed by hard data
Posted by: Nog bidness ()
Date: January 11, 2020 01:27AM

,
Attachments:
ENuI-XDX0AEPrrk.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gun control laws backed by hard data
Posted by: NoVA Black Panther Assoc. ()
Date: January 17, 2020 11:38AM

Groidicus Rex Jr Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The second amendment was never meant for niggers.
> Giving a nigger a gun is suicide. They have very
> clearly proven that they are not to be trusted
> outside a cage much less with weapons. I have
> always been a very staunch supporter of gun rights
> but I'm finding myself in the midst of an
> existential crisis. Republicans freed the niggers
> and gave them votes and guns then started a drug
> war with them. I have realized that the new age
> Democrats truly are simply continuing the noble
> cause of the Dixiecrats/Byrd org. complete with
> useful idiots/Uncle Tom's like Obama and Omar.
> Northam is my new hero, he knows full well that
> the only way to get guns out of nigger hands
> without starting a race war is to take them from
> whites too. You reap what you sow republicans. You
> just had to ruin it huh?

Then ur not really pro-gun! You are okay when YOU have guns for yourselves, and thus the power. You’re no better than the Federal Government!
Attachments:
25F5D8E0-9307-40E4-B2F9-FD54D75DC237.jpeg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gun control laws backed by hard data
Posted by: Facepalm react ()
Date: January 17, 2020 08:00PM

NoVA Black Panther Assoc. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Groidicus Rex Jr Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The second amendment was never meant for
> niggers.
> > Giving a nigger a gun is suicide. They have
> very
> > clearly proven that they are not to be trusted
> > outside a cage much less with weapons. I have
> > always been a very staunch supporter of gun
> rights
> > but I'm finding myself in the midst of an
> > existential crisis. Republicans freed the
> niggers
> > and gave them votes and guns then started a
> drug
> > war with them. I have realized that the new age
> > Democrats truly are simply continuing the noble
> > cause of the Dixiecrats/Byrd org. complete with
> > useful idiots/Uncle Tom's like Obama and Omar.
> > Northam is my new hero, he knows full well that
> > the only way to get guns out of nigger hands
> > without starting a race war is to take them
> from
> > whites too. You reap what you sow republicans.
> You
> > just had to ruin it huh?
>
> Then ur not really pro-gun! You are okay when YOU
> have guns for yourselves, and thus the power.
> You’re no better than the Federal Government!


Your inability to recognize satire is almost as scary as the gun grabbers...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gun control laws backed by hard data
Posted by: dems have a point ()
Date: January 17, 2020 08:03PM

Dems know what's up when it comes to abortion too. More abortions = less niggers

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  **     **  **         ********  **     ** 
  **  **   **     **  **    **   **         **   **  
   ****    **     **  **    **   **          ** **   
    **     **     **  **    **   ******       ***    
    **     **     **  *********  **          ** **   
    **     **     **        **   **         **   **  
    **      *******         **   ********  **     ** 
This forum powered by Phorum.