HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
To Hell With Everthing ! Biggest News On FXU In A Decade ! Burger King Brings Back Jack !
Posted by: WOW Is All I Can Say ! ()
Date: November 08, 2019 08:50PM

That's right Burger King now has those greasy mystery meat Tacos that are a perfect clone of Jack In The Box the famed California fast food joint that started in the 60s in San Diego that is so popular with weed smokes for munchies 24/7 . They were here in NOVA but left us more then 40 back in time when long haired smokes were in abundance on Friday and Sat nights at midnight digging those Jack munchies and the weed was not medical or rec even ! They used to smile looking my way and smirk like they just won an election ! Not even one bit of pot paranoia ! No respect at all!

The mystery meat is spicy and the only difference is the cheese The JIB ones have a little triangle of cheese BK uses shredded taco cheese , their deep fried just like Jack but not quite as greasy with some lettuce

Best of all pot smokes can get a bag of 10 for 10 dollars as they are only 1 dollar each !

Don't know if there up in NOVA I discovered them today far south of any rivers . Did not have my camera so pic will come later or it did not happen!

DAJAX The Cook

BK will have to stop selling them as people find out as no one wants their grease burgers when these tacos are there ! BK had them here ten years ago but so many people wanted them they ditched them , maybe a test run to bring the Real Deal Jack Back! That's JACK BACK Not JACK BLACK ! make mine Evan Williams Green straight up and Ice Cold !

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To Hell With Everthing ! Biggest News On FXU In A Decade ! Burger King Brings Back Jack !
Posted by: Jacker in the Boxer ()
Date: November 08, 2019 10:30PM

They just need to bring Jack in the Box back here. The Breakfast Jack is the beest breakfast sandwich ever BAR NONE.

Re: To Hell With Everthing ! Biggest News On FXU In A Decade ! Burger King Brings Back Jack !
Posted by: Human Tripod ()
Date: November 08, 2019 10:47PM

You won't see Jack-in-the=Box here ever again.

This isn't called the least coast for nothing.

Jack will never come back...

Posted by: Pay No Attention ()
Date: November 08, 2019 11:53PM

To Jack In The Box and Burger King Taco Haters , some assholes simply do not have a life

https://www.businessinsider.com/burger-king-tacos-spark-comparisons-to-jack-in-the-box-2019-7

That said loads of people are now seeing that the BK tacos are just like the JIB ones and their dammed good ! Damm so many weed smokes out there with the munchies

DAJAX Light off that pipe wait 1 hour and go see Im telling the truth LOL

No weed smoke for me since 71, but I dig those Jack Tacos with a ice cold beer in the safety of my shack

Posted by: The Real Thing ()
Date: November 08, 2019 11:59PM

Jack In The Box Taco now at Burger King 1 buck each

Is it that greasy spicy meat , the secret hot sauce the fried shell the cheese the lettuce ? Whatever it is its Dammed good

DAJAX
Attachments:
jibmunchietime.png

Posted by: UDTJY ()
Date: November 09, 2019 06:58AM

Burger King service and food is crap at many No. VA location. 3rd world help that barely understands English. Luke warm food. Improve the service and food quality, and only then will any new product offerings make any difference. For now, no thanks and boycotting Burger King.

Posted by: Totally Addictive Tacos From BK ()
Date: November 09, 2019 03:31PM

I had to get 4 of them , there not as greasy as the JIB tacos which I last had some 40 plus back here. The hot sauce is sweet at first then gives you a nice "BURN" Maybe "Bernie" gave them his recipe ! Yes they fry them and it takes a while but well worth the wait for a tasty snack

I dig them ! Dammed Good and dirtbag cheap ! Munch out you pot smokes and food fans ! At Burger King

DAJAX One minute Giddy over BK Tacos , the next cursing unconstitutional acts LOL

I tried to make there once with some veggie protein ground mined fine beef and some refried beans but they need that "Secret Sauce" to get the mystery meat flavor just right

Please don't say anything to Mike O'Merea Show Fan about any secret sauce, it gets him too thinking about those interstate rest area bathrooms at midnight he likes to visit
Attachments:
totallyaddictivetacos.jpg
DAJAXJIBLIKETACOS.jpg

Posted by: Should Not Post This DAJAX ()
Date: November 09, 2019 03:48PM

Someone might get stabbed to get these tacos if they run out like a chicken sandwich

Posted by: never steered me wrong ()
Date: November 09, 2019 04:12PM

If Double Action Jackson recommends them, I'm down for trying the tacos.

Posted by: So Hungry ()
Date: November 09, 2019 04:20PM

Posted by: Cheech And Chong Love JIB Tacos ()
Date: November 09, 2019 08:09PM

They grab a bag of 20 from the drive thru and munch in a huge cloud of legal medical weed smoke every midnight in LA , they say Hey Man ! Hey Man ! these BK ones are super dude their crunchy and not as greasy WOW!

LOL DAJAX Double Action Jackson down one with a Trail Angel from Devils backbone Brewing co One of the best Angels to have with you on the trail with some BK Tacos when you get back Jack

You and Cheech and Chong keep the weed, not a wisp past my lips since 71. I can answer Question 11E on the Federal 4473 with a NO ..just like No Problem !

I must plead guilty of getting a bag of 12 at JIB way back at midnight in Annandale to cure the munchies after some wisps from a brightly burning J slipped thru my lips before 71 and as a long hair youth when they asked me what I wanted I said Hey Man ! Hey Man...I want 12 tacos ! I ate 6 and the other 6 were for the black dude riding with me who turned me on to the joint that night for free man free ! As he was hitchhiking back to lower Alexandria where I was heading home all before my age of legal adulthood . LOL
Attachments:
TrailAngelsOfTheBlueRidge.jpg

Posted by: How To Pass A Polygraph Test ()
Date: November 09, 2019 08:12PM

To become a cop

Simple

You Lie! LOL

DAJAX

Posted by: Wait One Dammed Minute ()
Date: November 09, 2019 08:27PM

Lexington Va. Home Of The Red Hen ! I sure as hell hope Trail Angel is not with them ! LOL

Tell um to serve Natural Light and watch their snobby business fall off !

DAJAX That's if there even still in business ! If they are they had one hell of a party Tuesday night!

Hey Man its American we can disagree but leave my dammed guns alone ! Don't have any speed burners of ammo ARs or Aks but Dems want um all! Including my stagecoach 20 inch barrel double 12 gauge that Mrs DAJAX refuses to shoot but will if she has to with 3 inch magnum 00 buck stuffed in it. Im the one who keeps the claw hammer if some one wants to break in at night masked with a huge machete and chips from a Confederate statue on them , Ill tell um Natural Lights in the fridge and they will grab some and be gone in a flash no harm done!

Posted by: Felon since 98 ()
Date: November 09, 2019 08:54PM

I wake up with my 70

https://youtu.be/IBOwdDFGwUg
Attachments:
1C5FC063-22F6-4724-B04C-8AEE0431EBBF.jpeg
83942C19-0F87-4F33-87ED-04F9B9048CCC.jpeg
026C3DB2-AB12-46E6-AF56-672894202D6E.gif

Posted by: But What Is Your Fav Munchie ()
Date: November 09, 2019 09:11PM

You need to dig the new BK tacos LOL

DAJAX ...Shilling for BK cause I want them to keep um all the time not just the next 3 months like last time they had um and that means you got to dig um to and tell um bout it!

Posted by: I like yo style ()
Date: November 09, 2019 09:22PM

But What Is Your Fav Munchie Wrote: roasted pig
-------------------------------------------------------
> You need to dig the new BK tacos LOL
>
> DAJAX ...Shilling for BK cause I want them to keep
> um all the time not just the next 3 months like
> last time they had um and that means you got to
> dig um to and tell um bout it!

https://youtu.be/uTpTVLWwCrs
Attachments:
IMG_5647.JPG
IMG_5645.JPG
IMG_5646.JPG

Posted by: Silk ()
Date: November 09, 2019 09:49PM

Posted by: Coon Hunter ()
Date: November 09, 2019 10:18PM

Posted by: Lying on 11E ()
Date: November 10, 2019 09:12PM

Felon since 98 Wrote:
> I wake up with my 70
>
> https://youtu.be/IBOwdDFGwUg

What did you do? I am not a felon and they didn't piss test me or Yan out my hippie braid so I figured what the heck.

Posted by: Dudes Roomate Killed Someone ()
Date: November 10, 2019 09:43PM

When they went to the house to investigate they found weed and it was his weed and his gun that he had borrowed without permission never the less the cops told the feds about his gun and the weed , the feds checked the records where the gun was made sold to what dealer and went to the dealer, dudes 4473 was there , they saw he said no on the 4473 about using the narcotic marijuana on question 11 e and they busted him, he did years in the federal pen and came out a felon bankrupted his lux car with 2 grand sound system gone , still cant find a decent job , wears a clown suit flipping burgers at a fast food today making 9 bucks and hour sharing a room with Mike O'Merea Show Fan in a dingy apt project in Woodbridge infested with illegals

So many ways to get busted by the feds with Democrats gun background checks if you smoke weed and possess a gun

Posted by: Oh Going To Buy Under The Table ()
Date: November 10, 2019 09:54PM

Without a background check when Democrats pass the gun bans and background check laws next year

More time in the joint after they find weed that opens to door to a full search of your place finding the gun .

Bye Bye the cops will say as the marshals haul you off to the fed pen . You got that 10 grand for the fine right ya you can do 3 solid standing on your head we hear it all the time

And YOU Voted For The Democrat Asshole

Posted by: The Weed Bust Was Just Chickshit ()
Date: November 10, 2019 09:56PM

But when they found the gun it turned into chicken salad for the feds as they sent your ass away to the big fed

Posted by: False just plain wrong ()
Date: November 10, 2019 10:21PM

Dudes Roomate Killed Someone Wrote:
> When they went to the house to investigate they
> found weed and it was his weed and his gun that he
> had borrowed without permission never the less the
> cops told the feds about his gun and the weed ,
> the feds checked the records where the gun was
> made sold to what dealer and went to the dealer,
> dudes 4473 was there , they saw he said no on the
> 4473 about using the narcotic marijuana on
> question 11 e and they busted him, he did years in
> the federal pen and came out a felon bankrupted
> his lux car with 2 grand sound system gone , still
> cant find a decent job , wears a clown suit
> flipping burgers at a fast food today making 9
> bucks and hour sharing a room with Mike O'Merea
> Show Fan in a dingy apt project in Woodbridge
> infested with illegals
>
> So many ways to get busted by the feds with
> Democrats gun background checks if you smoke weed
> and possess a gun

Over half an ounce and a gun they'll screw you. I had a gram and a 9mm in the console stupid rookie didn't know contained vs concealed. They charged possession and CCW separately but my attorney pointed out that it was an illegal search that turned up the pot because I told the cop I had the handgun and he claimed that was CCW and cuffed me and searched the car without consent so in the end I beat both charges but a little weed and a gun isn't the felony also they very rarely bring in the Feds for 11E after the fact like Michael Kennedy's parents but not for your average hippy smoking a doob and shooting cans on his back 40

Posted by: A Little Weed And A Gun ()
Date: November 10, 2019 11:29PM

Is one thing, lying on the 4473 is another if shtf that's what happened to Mike Kennedys father after he killed two Fairfax county police officers in cold blooded ambush at the Sully Police station and he lied on the 4473 about his little bit of weed use

You just don't know when shtf plus you were lucky the search was illegal and all the i's and t 's were not crossed by the cop

The point is right now you can buy a gun without a check and once that's closed by Democrats the lie can come back to haunt you as a shitload of people are going to be saying

"Bust those who are criminals and use guns instead of taking our rights away as law abiding people"

Marijuana even if legal for rec or medical reasons is still an illegal narcotic under federal law, let the Democrats try to change that and they will be throw out as drug dealers with guns supporters who want to criminalize law abiding people as it will be true .

Question 11E will stay use weed and lie to buy a gun and you face a good chance of a bust when shtf over some small issue your best advice choose weed or a gun and never choose both

Posted by: When That Hippy ()
Date: November 10, 2019 11:38PM

Has a sheriff check him out making noise shooting after some city liberal Democart at his country place calls them and they find a little weed and the gun its not a big deal, but they will check to see if he lied on the 4473 by turning his info over to the feds If he did then he's simply Fu..

It will be a big deal because when Dems pass their gun bans millions of law abiding gun owners will be screaming for the feds to do just that

Right now their not screaming as its not happened yet but its coming because you voted for the Democrat

Posted by: Once again ()
Date: November 11, 2019 12:59AM

When That Hippy Wrote:
> Has a sheriff check him out making noise shooting
> after some city liberal Democart at his country
> place calls them and they find a little weed and
> the gun its not a big deal, but they will check to
> see if he lied on the 4473 by turning his info
> over to the feds If he did then he's simply Fu..
>
> It will be a big deal because when Dems pass their
> gun bans millions of law abiding gun owners will
> be screaming for the feds to do just that
>
> Right now their not screaming as its not happened
> yet but its coming because you voted for the
> Democrat

The sheriff would tell the nuisance caller that shooting on private property is legal and then get back to his own bong and tune out. Digging up 4473s is a serious pain in the ass as the system is on rolls of microfilm. An electronically searchable national database has been deemed unconstitutional. They really, really hate digging up 4473s unless there is a body already. As for the felony charge for possession of narcotics and a firearm that is typically only charged when felony weight of MJ is seized. I NEVER sell my pot and I never have more than a quarter of an ounce and never in public so the odds of my house getting raided are slim. Even then the pot is hidden outside hidden near the property line/street in the bushes well out of sight so I can probably get by saying It's not mine. Come at me ATF lmaoo

Posted by: Go Get Your Legal RX Weed Card ()
Date: November 11, 2019 10:10PM

>Digging up 4473s is a serious pain in the ass as the system is on rolls of microfilm

No its not the records are with the gun dealers , they are arraigned by year if they go out of business they send them to the BATFE and they are stored as is . BATFE inspectors do go to dealers and take down some names at random and do spot checks in the NCIC data base to see if buyers are felons or drug users microfilm is a data base outlawed for now with the GOPS help not Democrats who willfully break the constitution because idiots who don't care vote for them

Posted by: Shit Will Be Hitting The Fan ()
Date: November 11, 2019 10:29PM

There will be fires lit under Democrats asses once they get their background checks and gun bans to put all weed info into the NCIC legal rec weed and medical cards for all gun sales to deny illegal drug users guns, its in the works at the highest levels no pun intended

Democrats can not promise people they can have legal weed for votes while hypocritically taking guns from law abiding people when there's federal laws that criminalize weed users whom buy guns from dealers while lying about the weed use on the 4473

Its not a issue now but its coming and it will be strong nationally. If Democrats don't go along they will be branded as drug pushers for guns under the table with background check lies letting weed users get by with lies on the 4473 .

There's millions of Democrats Republicans Independents and all others in this nation whom have had their children or other loved ones ruined for life or dead by use of illegal drugs and they hate them as much as they hate guns and they will be seriously pissed Democrats are favoring illegal drug users by winking and smiling at the federal laws on the books with background checks .

Blame the Democrats pot users who want guns , you voted for them I did not

Chose your wants guns or weed you cant have them both once gun bans and background checks become the law of the land

Posted by: I know my shit ()
Date: November 11, 2019 10:34PM

Go Get Your Legal RX Weed Card Wrote:
> >Digging up 4473s is a serious pain in the ass as
> the system is on rolls of microfilm
>
> No its not the records are with the gun dealers ,
> they are arraigned by year if they go out of
> business they send them to the BATFE and they are
> stored as is AND CONVERTED TO MICROFILM FOR STORAGE BECAUSE AN AUTOMATICALLY SEARCHABLE DATABASE OF GUN OWNERS IS ILLEGAL

. BATFE inspectors do go to dealers
> and take down some names at random and do spot
> checks in the NCIC data base to see if buyers are
> felons or drug users microfilm is a data base
> outlawed for now with the GOPS help not Democrats
> who willfully break the constitution because
> idiots who don't care vote for them
Attachments:
Screenshot_20191111-223047.png

Posted by: North to Alaska ()
Date: November 11, 2019 10:36PM

We can and should have both pot and guns without restriction. Alaska does. Fuck your party line BS

Posted by: I know my shit ()
Date: November 11, 2019 10:43PM

As for your out of business records.... Regardless, searching through microfilm for 4473s is enough of a pain that they rarely do it

Posted by: Oops forgot attachment ()
Date: November 11, 2019 10:44PM

I know my shit Wrote:
> As for your out of business records....
> Regardless, searching through microfilm for 4473s
> is enough of a pain that they rarely do it
Attachments:
Screenshot_20191111-224126.png

Posted by: Alaska Is In The US ()
Date: November 11, 2019 10:54PM

When the law of the land bans guns there banned in Alaska of course Alaska is a huge area and it will be hard to enforce any gun bans in desolate areas

The BATFE did microfilm records original copies and transfer books under Obama as it is a searchable data base by dealer that's faster then pulling out the paper originals or books ,your also taking about the records of out of business dealers had while they were in business

Dealers keep the records until they go out of business and they are the original paper copies and the transfer books with all the names serial numbers and all other info. Th paper originals are what the buyers sign and they are needed to bust liars on the 11e question on the 4473 with the statement that a lie is a federal offence on the form where you sign , these are what's presented in a court of law when liars are prosecuted

Rules of Law never apply to hypocritical Democrats they just make it sound good with lip service lies

Posted by: The Bound Books ()
Date: November 11, 2019 11:04PM

Are transfer books with info describing all transfers of firearms gifted traded sold bought acquired sent to other dealers back to manufactures , gunsmiths museums on loan to other FFL'S to the government , the works every movement of a firearm is in the books of a dealer and they must keep personal arms separate from dealers stock , If they keep a gun for them selves they must fill out the 4473 themselves and enter the info in their books like anyone else

Posted by: Alaska will secceed lol ()
Date: November 11, 2019 11:12PM

Alaska Is In The US Wrote:
> When the law of the land bans guns there banned in
> Alaska of course Alaska is a huge area and it will
> be hard to enforce any gun bans in desolate areas
>
>
> The BATFE did microfilm records original copies
> and transfer books under Obama as it is a
> searchable data base by dealer that's faster then
> pulling out the paper originals or books ,your
> also taking about the records of out of business
> dealers had while they were in business
>
> Dealers keep the records until they go out of
> business and they are the original paper copies
> and the transfer books with all the names serial
> numbers and all other info. Th paper originals are
> what the buyers sign and they are needed to bust
> liars on the 11e question on the 4473 with the
> statement that a lie is a federal offence on the
> form where you sign , these are what's presented
> in a court of law when liars are prosecuted
>
> Rules of Law never apply to hypocritical Democrats
> they just make it sound good with lip service lies

Current FFLs keep their 4473 but even then ATF keeps ALL manufacturers records on microfilm which they can then use to track down the particular dealer. The crime gun's serial number is run through the manufacturer DB and the dealer is contacted...

Alaskans keep their recreational pot and guns because several executive orders have forced DEA to butt out of the weed business in legal states for the most part

Even if guns were outright banned nation wide you gots to be crazy if you think Canada is going to let the army of the Potomac pt 2 march through Canadian lands to start civil war pt 2 and an amphibious assault would not go well either ask the dead frozen japs. A sovereign Alaska would be cool either way it's probably the only state that could really pull it off!

Posted by: What’s a background check? ()
Date: November 11, 2019 11:18PM

Shit Will Be Hitting The Fan https://youtu.be/rqYyPSTWK8g
> There will be fires lit under Democrats asses once
> they get their background checks and gun bans to
> put all weed info into the NCIC legal rec weed and
> medical cards for all gun sales to deny illegal
> drug users guns, its in the works at the highest
> levels no pun intended
>
> Democrats can not promise people they can have
> legal weed for votes while hypocritically taking
> guns from law abiding people when there's federal
> laws that criminalize weed users whom buy guns
> from dealers while lying about the weed use on the
> 4473
>
> Its not a issue now but its coming and it will be
> strong nationally. If Democrats don't go along
> they will be branded as drug pushers for guns
> under the table with background check lies letting
> weed users get by with lies on the 4473 .
>
> There's millions of Democrats Republicans
> Independents and all others in this nation whom
> have had their children or other loved ones ruined
> for life or dead by use of illegal drugs and they
> hate them as much as they hate guns and they will
> be seriously pissed Democrats are favoring illegal
> drug users by winking and smiling at the federal
> laws on the books with background checks .
>
> Blame the Democrats pot users who want guns , you
> voted for them I did not
>
> Chose your wants guns or weed you cant have them
> both once gun bans and background checks become
> the law of the land

https://youtu.be/EEYJmOZ8XLo

https://youtu.be/DxthUUoCKJ8

https://youtu.be/RO76lQpaQDg
Attachments:
AD9D771E-C08D-4C35-B39E-CE0B3AACED5D.jpeg
6436BA34-E552-42B7-9160-58DD4F26C619.jpeg
5D8880A0-9993-4DE9-906F-E2B0A9CACFE3.jpeg
9E90BE40-E87F-4500-A1D3-1C74FD9B9DC7.jpeg
C19F2D80-0201-4F62-A0DA-C71B05B91D7E.gif
31C91E6F-65AC-4D19-ABB1-E5B497DCAA45.jpeg
55DBBAF7-E9E9-4308-BD60-7C910302F157.jpeg
FD9F9840-CA7A-4A08-BC1E-5AA676D41BE9.png

Posted by: To Far Away Too Much Trouble ()
Date: November 11, 2019 11:48PM

>sovereign Alaska would be cool either way it's probably the only state that could really pull it off!

No Alaska will not be able to pull away from the USA but its too far away too cold too deserted and too much dammed trouble to do much up there with any gun ban enforcement for Democrats to do much harm .

In any event Alaska's favorite rife is a well used and oiled .375 H&H magnum preferably a Remington 700 or Winchester Model 70 Alaskan or a Ruger M77 hanging in the old pickups rife rack not a AR or AK which to them are mere bean shooters and not subject now to being banned but in time Democrats will want them gone as too powerful or some other made up BS story with a scary buzzword to describe them to white SJW imbiciles afraid of their shadows and loss of the latest welfare check

Yes we know Bella Twin Killed the huge bear with a .22 rimfire but she was a native American Indian and had a lifelong natural hunting advantage over us ordinary white folks

Posted by: Is Your Name Slim Or Shorty ()
Date: November 11, 2019 11:52PM

"What's a background check " You may be gifted after the bans come if your down Church Hill or Hull St in Richmond LOL

Posted by: AKs with AKs ()
Date: November 12, 2019 12:06AM

To Far Away Too Much Trouble Wrote:
> >sovereign Alaska would be cool either way it's
> probably the only state that could really pull it
> off!
>
> No Alaska will not be able to pull away from the
> USA but its too far away too cold too deserted and
> too much dammed trouble to do much up there with
> any gun ban enforcement for Democrats to do much
> harm .
>

ALASKA WILL SECCEED IN THE NEXT 20 YEARS WITH OR WITHOUT A KREMLIN ALLIANCE. THERE'S JUST TOO DAMN MUCH OIL UP THERE FOR THEM TO SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR THE DEMS TO COUNT ALL THE PENGUINS BEFORE DRILLING MUCH LESS SHARE IT

> In any event Alaska's favorite rife is a well used
> and oiled .375 H&H magnum preferably a Remington
> 700 or Winchester Model 70 Alaskan or a Ruger M77

WRONG. THE MARLIN GUIDE GUN IN .45-70 GOVT IS THE EPITOME OF ALSKAN ARMAMENT. THEY DO LIKE THOSE AK47S THOUGH. SIBERIAN ROOTS YA KNOW

> hanging in the old pickups rife rack not a AR or
> AK which to them are mere bean shooters and not
> subject now to being banned but in time Democrats
> will want them gone as too powerful or some other
> made up BS story with a scary buzzword to describe
> them to white SJW imbiciles afraid of their
> shadows and loss of the latest welfare check
>
> Yes we know Bella Twin Killed the huge bear with a
> .22 rimfire but she was a native American Indian
> and had a lifelong advantage over
SCH> us ordinary white folks

HER WHITE HUNTING PARTNER WAS RIGHT NEXT TO HER DUMBASS WHICH MEANS HE WAS EQUALLY SNEAKY. THEY WERE ALSO LOVERS WHICH MEANS SHE DIDNT BELIEVE IN YOUR WHITE GUILT TIGER LILLY FANTASY WERE ALL THE SAME INSIDE HUNTERS KNOW THAT ESPECIALLY LOL

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.