HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123All
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: New Arrest/Ticket Search interface (beta) please test
Posted by: Ut videam ()
Date: May 10, 2011 09:33AM

Commando Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> they need to update the inventory, the most recent
> arrest/ticket is 1/9/2010 in thier registry, its
> easier to look up people who recently did
> something bad if you actually can look up what
> they did in the last year and a half

The newer arrests are in there; ironically, you can only get to them by using the older search, though.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: 6X ()
Date: May 21, 2011 03:32PM

The "new" interface doesn't work if you try to search by date only.

Posted by: Ryan ()
Date: January 04, 2012 06:52PM

The database is only showing arrests from 2009 or earlier. Is this a error in the database?

Posted by: Not true ()
Date: January 04, 2012 06:59PM

My neighbor has an arrest from 2010.

Posted by: Olde Farte ()
Date: January 04, 2012 07:05PM

Ryan Wrote:
> The database is only showing arrests from 2009 or
> earlier. Is this a error in the database?

No, it's an error in the (new) search functionality.

Use the old search instead - it finds everything, just not as conveniently.

Apparently the format of the data changed AFTER the "new search" was implemented. This broke the new search for new data entries.

The old search, however, uses a simpler searching method (looks like straight "string search") that works even with the data format change.

The old search method is linked from the new search page - click on the "here" near the end of the top paragraph of that page.

Posted by: Anonymous, Please! ()
Date: March 03, 2012 01:55PM

Dear Cary -

It seems to be a very obvious problem that the info provided with both the old and new arrest/ticket search interface(s?) that the info is not anywhere near complete or up to date and what is provided is becoming ancient news on any given individual being looked up.

A very good couple of examples would be:

Abell, William P. - this gentlemens record goes on and on well after the last dated post in 2009 provided on the search. Even more recently this man has been arrested again for more repeated crime but more serious as well. (drug possession/dealing, many more DIP's and assaults and other very serious crimes)
He is a perfect example of the complete failure of our local justice system to get what is a most obviously very serious menace to society.

Another would be Mr. Jason Blake, known as 6'9".

And what about these criminals floating around in the help the homeless places.

A MR. LEO PAYNE, who is a convicted con and repeatedly being reported and caught commiting more and more crime right here in Fairfax as well on a regular basis is still 'at large' as well. Quite clearly another major menace to society. His record, although he has been floating around the areas homeless shelters for many years now, is not even anywhere to be found on your Arrest/Ticket-Search!

Respectfully, I think anyone and everyone would like to see a more current, up-to date record of these criminal, chronic-repeat offenders, especially the ones that are present and existing with no permanent, real residence inside the boarders of Fairfax and/or in the state of Virginia for that matter.

Could you please lok into this and possibly get the forum updated, more current.

I and many more visitors to your website would like to see more evidence regarding the very expensive to the tax-payer failed justice system that keeps letting these violent, repeat offenders roam the streets of Fairfax, Va. on an ongoing basis when they should be in the Federal State Prison for, literally, the rest of their natural born days for their chronically repeating the same type of offenses over and over again, subjecting innocent people to their hostile violent ways and more! Are not "MENACE TO SOCIETY"(s) supposed to be locked up until deemed harmless to anyone or themselves? And if let out and they harm, hurt in any way or kill anyone again, are not these repeat offenders supposed to be returned to jail for an even longer term following this?

Please. Let's get the subject forum more up to date. It may very well effect the next up-coming elections with it's exposure!

Posted by: PLEASE UPDATE FORUM! Keep CURRENT! ()
Date: March 03, 2012 02:03PM

Yes. Please Cary -

Please UPDATE and keep more CURRENT the info provided on the Arrest/Ticket Search forum, PLEASE.

It/this is much more important, obviously, than you think. People out here are in mortal fear of their lives and concerned about getting robbed, maimed somehow or even murdered by these criminals and convicts 'at large' in Fairfax! What are we as taxpayers supposed to have to do to stay safe? Hide in our homes every moment outside of necessary excursions to work to pay taxes or to the store for food and clothing?

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 07, 2012 08:36PM

The arrest search is broken. The old interface still works though.

Blessed are the murderous.

Posted by: didn't do it ()
Date: April 10, 2012 08:15AM

i didnt fucking do it i didnt do it take me off i didnt do it

Posted by: nvcc ()
Date: April 10, 2012 06:22PM

when i perform a search im getting nothing back.

Posted by: Searcher ()
Date: April 10, 2012 07:11PM

nvcc Wrote:
> when i perform a search im getting nothing back.

As noted about 14 times above, use the OLD search method instead of the new one:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/cgi-bin/searcharrests.cgi

Of course, if the data isn't there anyway you're still not going to find anything.

Posted by: Blah ()
Date: April 24, 2012 10:17PM

The new interface doesn't work, what's the deal? Is it a browser issue? It just doesn't return any results!

Posted by: Paul Farrari ()
Date: May 01, 2012 02:00PM

NEW SYSYEM DOES NOT FIND BUT OLD SYSTEM DID FIND MENDZE IRENE A

Posted by: Cary ()
Date: May 01, 2012 05:52PM

Blah Wrote:
> The new interface doesn't work, what's the deal?
> Is it a browser issue? It just doesn't return any
> results!

The "new" arrest list interface once again works properly. This interface was broken from March 26th 2012 at 5:00pm until just now. A PHP/glibc security update caused the malfunction, which is truly my fault for not using statically linked libraries in my executables.

This "new" interface still does not search tickets that were issued after January 1st 2010 due to a format change by the Fairfax County Police Department's reporting system. Please continue to use the old interface to access these new tickets.

I honestly owe this site a good 80 hours of work, and an arrest/ticket system overhaul is the very first thing on my list. Stay tuned for much needed and far overdue changes.

- Cary (the admin)

Posted by: Michael Bulas ()
Date: July 11, 2012 01:11PM

There are 13 charges that come up when I type in my name. I only have 6 convictions on my record that include 1. driving after illegally consuming alcohol. 2. distribution of unauthorized drug paraphernalia. 3. possession of marijuana X3. 4. public intoxication/swearing. I don't appreciate the fact that there are false charges listed here that looks very bad and it is also incorrec. I only had 4 possession of marijuana charges to begin with and there is 8 charges listed WHAT THE FUCK! THIS IS SLANDER GET THIS SHIT OFF OF HERE IMMEDIATELY! FALSE ACCUSATIONS AND FALSIFYING INFORMATION!

Posted by: Michael Bulas ()
Date: July 11, 2012 01:21PM

FALSELY REPRESENTING MY NAME THAT IS FALSE INFORMATION ON YOUR LITTLE SITE HERE. I DEMAND THAT THIS BE CHANGED TO SHOW THE TRUTH ABOUT MY CRIMINAL RECORD.

Posted by: meh ()
Date: July 11, 2012 01:23PM

haha those are duplicates, idiot.

god ur such an idiot

i look at ur charges again and see that u truly are an idiot

also u bumped this old ass thread, idiot

>This is merely a record that an arrest has occured and does not imply that the subject was convicted.

idiot

did i mention you're an idiot?

edit: i think cary only responds to threats of violence, so if u want him to remove ur listing u might have to resort to that, not that i recommend or condone u doing that, it's just the only way to get your name removed. i personally, would never do such a thing, but my name isnt being "slandered" either, so it's up to you you're an adult

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/11/2012 01:25PM by meh.

Posted by: Devo ()
Date: August 27, 2012 10:37PM

Please update your system.. I have a clean record and you still have stuff on here that is no longer on my record and sealed.. If you don't I will contact an attorney on my behalf..

Posted by: colldd ()
Date: August 27, 2012 11:10PM

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: August 28, 2012 08:24AM

Devo Wrote:
> Please update your system.. I have a clean record
> and you still have stuff on here that is no longer
> on my record and sealed.. If you don't I will
> contact an attorney on my behalf..

What is available in the arrest search was a public posting by FCPD. If you have a problem with records appearing here, your beef is with FCPD posted arrest records on their site, not someone else that re-publishes that info.

Your record being sealed means the court sealed it. The court didn't seal any public records released at the time of your arrest. FCPD posts arrest records, not convictions (that's the court's job). What is here is a record that an arrest occurred. It is a fact, like the high temperature that day. Unless you are arguing you were never arrested I don't see what a lawyer could do for you.

Posted by: Olde Farte, II ()
Date: August 28, 2012 09:41AM

I'm certainly not a lawyer but I thought even arrest records could be purged from The System under unusual situations - something like the arrest was illegal or mistaken or something like that.

I wouldn't think a site that simply copies a published record could be in trouble, but stranger things have happened in civil court, huh?

Posted by: justsayin ()
Date: August 28, 2012 10:25AM

In that case one would expect FCPD to post a retraction list along with their weekly arrest publications.

Posted by: Christine Shinawatra ()
Date: December 26, 2012 02:20AM

Mrs. Shinawatra was “following to close”, charge number 46.2 816.

Police investigated the accident on May 8, 2008, I
Crash report: Trooper MW Downer

95 N near exit 51

Car’s owner Nathaphol Nakornchai, plate 945NJB, insurance State Farm Insurance

Posted by: Josh1122 ()
Date: February 05, 2013 10:16PM

This feature would be even better if it included juvenile arrests/tickets.

Posted by: Arrest Search Tool Sucks ()
Date: February 06, 2013 10:16AM

This tool is not up to date. It has nothing showing since 2009. Nothing in 2010, 2011, 2012, or 2013.

Date: February 06, 2013 10:21AM

Arrest Search Tool Sucks Wrote:
> This tool is not up to date. It has nothing
> showing since 2009. Nothing in 2010, 2011, 2012,
> or 2013.

use the older search which is linked to from the main search page - it works, but not as nice.

Posted by: seskaggs7 ()
Date: February 06, 2013 09:35PM

Hi,

A friend of mine and I have tried your site and appreciate all the work you have done. We both have the same question. For the Arrest/Ticket Search section, why is there nothing new after 2009? For example, if you type in the street "Beulah", nothing after 2009 appears. I'm using Firefox on a iMac and she is using Windows with Explorer I imagine. We have used both the old version and the beta one. No change.

Thanks so much.

Date: February 07, 2013 08:46AM

seskaggs7 Wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A friend of mine and I have tried your site and
> appreciate all the work you have done. We both
> have the same question. For the Arrest/Ticket
> Search section, why is there nothing new after
> 2009? For example, if you type in the street
> "Beulah", nothing after 2009 appears. I'm using
> Firefox on a iMac and she is using Windows with
> Explorer I imagine. We have used both the old
> version and the beta one. No change.
>
> Thanks so much.

Here ya go, from the old search, uneditted/formatted, search string "beulah":

COLON ANDREA LEA 32 01/11/2011 82-1-6[18.2-272] DRIVE WHILE REVOKED-DWI 7407 BEULAH ST ALEX, ALEXANDRIA, VA 22315
FEBO ROBERTO JOSE 36 01/24/2012 82-1-6[46.2-301] LIC REVOKED: DR W/O LICENSE, 1 OFF 1902 BEULAH RD VIENNA, VIENNA, VA 22182
FLEMING BLAIR TYRONE 21 01/13/2011 19.2-306 GOOD BEHAVIOR: VIOLATION ON MISDEMEANOR OFF 7213 BEULAH ST, SPRINGFIELD, VA
KNICKERBOCKER ROBERT K 22 02/20/2011 46.2-852 RECK DR: GENERALLY, ENDANGER LIFE/LIMB/PROPERTY 6433 BEULAH ST ST, ALEXANDRIA, VA 22310
MULLINS ASIA MARIE 35 02/14/2011 41.1-2-1 UNVACCINATED DOG OR CAT 7213 BEULAH ST, ALEXANDRIA, VA 22315
MULLINS ASIA MARIE 35 02/14/2011 41.1-2-2 UNLICENSED DOG 7213 BEULAH ST, ALEXANDRIA, VA 22315
REXFORD GUY HAYWARD 50 02/28/2010 19.2-128(C) FAILURE TO APPEAR: ON MISDEMEANOR OFFENSE 7723 BEULAH ST, ALEXANDRIA, VA
REYES-ANUILAR JOSE ARUN 29 03/04/2012 18.2-266 DWI: 1ST OFF, BAC .15-.20% 7100 BEULAH, ALEXANDRIA, VA 22315
REYES-ANUILAR JOSE ARUN 29 03/04/2012 46.2-300 LICENSE: DRIVE W/O 7100 BEULAH, ALEXANDRIA, VA 22315

Posted by: Tiger2013 ()
Date: March 12, 2013 07:01PM

U should update your arrest list if the person wasn't convicted of said crime, posting personal arrest records is not cool and I thought if accused you are innocent until PROVEN GUILTY; am I correct? Obviously I am but you could care less because your information isn't being posted online.

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: March 12, 2013 07:04PM

I always thought being arrested was different from being found guilty or innocent.

Posted by: Greybeard ()
Date: March 12, 2013 07:08PM

Tiger2013 Wrote:
> U should update your arrest list if the person
> wasn't convicted of said crime, posting personal
> arrest records is not cool and I thought if
> accused you are innocent until PROVEN GUILTY; am I
> correct? Obviously I am but you could care less
> because your information isn't being posted
> online.

What? The arrest is public record. What's your problem? What does your last sentence even mean?

Being incoherent is not cool.

"U" Do It
Posted by: GangBanger ()
Date: March 12, 2013 10:02PM

Tiger2013 Wrote:
> U should update your arrest list if the person
> wasn't convicted of said crime, posting personal
> arrest records is not cool and I thought if
> accused you are innocent until PROVEN GUILTY; am I
> correct? Obviously I am but you could care less
> because your information isn't being posted
> online.

Do "U" want to volunteer to find the data that shows charges that have been dismissed, people who have been found not guilty etc, and then match them up with the arrest information and post it into Excel? I will personally volunteer to publish this info on one of my websites if you are. If you aren't willing to spend the time, then you don't care enough, and should FUCK OFF.

The cops intentionally make this information difficult to process by making you go to their site once a week and then pick up inconsistent garbage. It's a miracle that Cary can get this crap back into a reconizeable form so that the addresses will show up. I know this because I wanted to "geoprocess' the information so that I could show it on a map. Bureaucrat cops want to hide what is going on with crime in order to look good with their bosses and the public. Cary is providing a major public service as the Founding Fathers wanted and should be commended.

Any assohole who doesn't already know the difference between an arrest and a conviction should either do the referenced above: shut up, or fuck off.

Now go put you head back between your mamma's legs and leave the grownups here alone.

Posted by: tell ya later ()
Date: June 21, 2013 06:02PM

I have noticed that when searching for myself, the information has been strangely duplicated for a specific charge, I honestly don't care if the information is there, just that it is accurate. cant seem to understand how 1 charge became 2, became 4 and all for the same day.

Posted by: wnrsm ()
Date: June 23, 2013 12:41PM

CSB time: I have a friend (no, really, an existing real life friend that is not me) that got arrested on felony charges last February for selling weed in a midwestern city. He has not yet been convicted because he's using a lawyer to drag it out for some reason... probably to try and get a job before the conviction became part of his record. Judgement aside, I'm glad I'm not him right now.

His arrest record and mugshot showed up on a handful of internet sites. He paid off a few of them to take it down. One site remains that refuses to be bought off at any price. That site says that his arrest record will be taken down six months after the arrest date. He had practically zero online presence before this, so that remaining site shows up near the top of search results. CSB over.

Now we have FFU, which keeps things forever without any ties to how due process worked out for those arrested. I like having the data there, but it takes an effort that few people will exert to determine if an actual crime was committed. This blog is littered with complaints about jerk cops writing unfair tickets - and some of those tickets are dismissed as unfair. Sometimes the accused hire a lawyer and have the charges reduced or thrown out even though they're guilty.

Full disclosure: Since 2001, I have three traffic offenses in there myself. One is a dismissed equipment violation. I use them to keep track of when I got the ticket so I can change to cheaper insurance once they're old enough. I'm not personally bothered by it, but I can see how others could be. I have no personal reasons to have it cleared out.

Given how validating the outcome of the arrest and the true nature of the crime is impossible to truly know, should this arrest data remain there indefinitely? Do we need to know if your neighbor got a speeding ticket in 2001 for 45 in a 35? If you want better information, court web sites are better, right?

Posted by: Mai ()
Date: September 10, 2013 10:26PM

Is this still current? I don't see any dates past 2010.

Posted by: Robert ()
Date: October 14, 2013 10:41PM

The new search does not return as many findings as the old search. But, in the old search results the newer stuff is in a different format, with not as much info and a lot of spaces between comma delimted text.

Please fix.

Posted by: qw ()
Date: January 06, 2014 01:24PM

Can a date range search be added? Might help weed out oldest results, or at leaset provide a way to see results in batches.

Posted by: tell ya later ()
Date: January 10, 2014 06:46AM

Is there any way the data can be verified as accurate, I have been looking up my own information and my arrest records do not line up with what is posted here. There originally was 2 charges that now have been strangely duplicated later. It's obviously wrong when two of the results have the same date and completely different ages listed. Furthermore I am not asking for my records to be removed only that they are correct as it has been brought up to me by prospective employers during interviews and by my spouse's parents, who refuse to care about convictions when your site makes it appear as though I was aressted 4 times in a single day for a serious charge.

Posted by: i'm a fan! ()
Date: February 06, 2014 10:24AM

When will the beta be able to show current violations? i use the old search to seach the most current violations, but i can only see the first 100. i'm very excited for the next update.

Posted by: jason141089 ()
Date: March 24, 2014 12:50AM

Something typed in a coment for me! Please delete all of them. I cant get sleep if it is outhere forever. Please! Dlete it. Ill do anything!

Posted by: H8rsGonnaH8 ()
Date: April 03, 2014 10:14PM

So I know a person who made this same deal, but made it a lot better. You can Sort Last Name, First Name, Middle Name, Age/Birth year (age as of today), Arrest Date, Charge Description, and Address of record.

It even shows the last time it was updated as well as the total number of records available in the database.

http://onlyinnova.com/police/

If you do this, I will let you tell people you know me personally, but only for one week.

Posted by: FreshSN34K$ ()
Date: April 04, 2014 03:55PM

^^^ +1 on the above post. Shows recent data and searches way better! It's worth a look at least. Pure entertainment if anything at all.

Posted by: H8rsGonnaH8 ()
Date: April 04, 2014 05:45PM

Honestly, the arrest records here at Fairfax Underground are a damn legend in the DMV. Anyone know where we can see any other locality's records?

Posted by: p ()
Date: August 19, 2014 12:21AM

Amazing how there are tons of petty little defective equipment tickets but bigger ones like james berlin are not even listed yet. Its also great that our address and age are posted. Shouldn't this only be available to LEO personal? How come no other counties do this? Also after 3 or 4 years depending on the ticket they are cleared off but here it stays forever.

Posted by: p ()
Date: August 19, 2014 12:29AM

Also nothing is current. I have typed in a few different names and 2010 is the most recent listing I have seen. Also you list blue club members if you know what that means listed here as well. Keep up the good work.

Posted by: Kevin110 ()
Date: January 21, 2015 10:51AM

Admin - How do I have an expunged record in your database removed please ? Thanks for your help.

Posted by: DAKSTR ()
Date: January 26, 2015 05:50PM

Reckless driving offense after thanksgiving did not show up for my wife in route to Outlets in leesburg

The type set is too light here

Should be able to get to this first not last and flip new to old and old to new for order

Also a private email to Host should be available too

Posted by: SUSAN711 ()
Date: February 04, 2015 05:52AM

RECENT ARRESTS ARE NOT SHOWING UP- LAST 4 YEARS

Posted by: JwPJ9 ()
Date: February 04, 2015 11:51AM

SUSAN711 Wrote:
> RECENT ARRESTS ARE NOT SHOWING UP- LAST 4 YEARS

It will if you use the old interface. Just click the link on the arrest/ticket search page where it says "You can click here to go back to the old interface" to go to the old interface and then all will be well.
Attachments:
old data.png

Posted by: DV ()
Date: August 05, 2015 04:11PM

The data search feature doe not seem to be working.

How do you get this data? Is it an open API or web scrape?

­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: September 25, 2015 06:22AM

­

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2015 12:25PM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: Fairfax background check ()
Date: September 25, 2015 07:42AM

-
Attachments:
megan toohey virginia fairfax megynlynn.jpg

Posted by: EkEeT ()
Date: September 25, 2015 07:54AM

Megan seems to have almost a decade of the same stuff.

Makes you want to run a background check on any your girlfriends/boyfriends.

The older they are the more baggage.

Posted by: Carlos ()
Date: December 16, 2015 10:26AM

I think they should post what people were actually convicted of or if they were not convicted at all they should remove the name. The only thing posted is what people were charged with and it gives the misleading impression of guilt. At the very least there should be a disclaimer that these are not convictions.

Posted by: James Linsalata ()
Date: May 11, 2016 11:31PM

Your arrest search reports arrests that have been EXPUNGED. If you choose to report this type of information, it is very, very important that it be 100% accurate.

Posted by: Mr Fix It ()
Date: June 16, 2016 02:58PM

There is an issue with the data being pulled after 2010. If you go in the date field and type in 2012 no records will be returned. If type 2009 records are returned.

If you go to old interface you can retrieve records higher than 2010. It appears the new records are in some other format no ""'s around the data.

henderson ky confidential informant list
Posted by: rhonda g duncan ()
Date: August 06, 2016 08:11AM

informant list for hendersonky

Re: henderson ky confidential informant list
Posted by: rduncan0135@gmail.com ()
Date: August 08, 2016 02:58AM

rhonda g duncan Wrote:
> informant list for hendersonky

rduncan0135@gmail.com

what?

Posted by: Brian Park ()
Date: June 03, 2017 04:10PM

I enter the data, then it is cleared, and the comment says "at least one box must be filled in"! How is the search invoked (I assume I invoked it, but the data just cleared and nothing shows other then the comment)? DATA SHOULD NEVER BE CLEARED! WHAT IF i NEED TO EDIT AND RETRY?

Posted by: Phish ()
Date: January 18, 2018 02:40PM

Why is it only before 2009??

Posted by: Andy Castillo ()
Date: September 03, 2018 04:50PM

I was playing around with it, very nice

Pages: Previous123All
Current Page: 3 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.