HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
HB 1650 Lottery; disclosure of identity of winners: NO ONE WINS - can't legally prove it
Posted by: signed by northham ()
Date: September 29, 2019 02:25PM

the public is now to take it on blind faith that DEMOCRATS will pay out hundreds of millions to persons even if they don't have to (the law allows them to say they paid out if they didn't)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: HB 1650 Lottery; disclosure of identity of winners: NO ONE WINS - can't legally prove it
Posted by: Denis ()
Date: November 28, 2019 04:13AM

That is very strange and unfair I think. The lottery has always been a kind of big luck and all prize was the property of the winner. Every year government find a way to infringe human`s rights and to steel from people. That is why I have stopped platinf in a usual lottery and some cryptogamers suggested me to play ethereum lottery, which is a good way to take all your prize and even goverment can`t take anything from you. So if here are some gamblers who like tottery and doesn`t want to share your prize with someone try cryptocurrency lottery. The best alternative nowadays.

Re: HB 1650 Lottery; disclosure of identity of winners: NO ONE WINS - can't legally prove it
Posted by: Simon55 ()
Date: July 26, 2020 06:00PM

I am not sure why Democrats are to blame for not winning the lottery, but ok. There are some smart people that have been winning millions on some loopholes and that is what gives you a chance, being smart. Still the chances are really low so I don't play it. I only play lottery online sometimes because it can be really fun and it is fast. In only a few minutes you get the results and you can always win few hundred bucks which is nice. I think that you have better chances winning online.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.