HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Posers Northern Virginia
Posted by: Mackstacker ()
Date: September 16, 2019 09:27PM

Anyone else see Kelly Flynn identity theft people in Northern Virginia? I’ve seen a lot in Springfield in 2019. Some posers have hair in their mouth. They must be incest babies. They look like their parents gave them a Kelly Flynn make over.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Posers Northern Virginia
Posted by: Stackpacker ()
Date: September 16, 2019 09:34PM

The one with hair in their mouth was black. I saw a European chick who talks European then talks American. She drives a green suburu. She’s like doing incest for an apartment. She says she doesn’t want to do incest anymore. They are taller and older than Kelly Flynn and wear junior section when Kelly is 29 in 2019. Junior section is like for 20 year olds. I want to ask them what are they doing with my man. I’m going to ask them. I’ve seen them with my man. He gives them money and doesn’t give me any money. They hang out at Lerner Springfield Square apartment complex. They are often in a left cut on right side of apartment complex. They are incest babies retarded people. When I used to be a stripper.

Posted by: What the Fuck ... ()
Date: September 16, 2019 09:38PM

is talking "European"? What the fuck language is that?

Posted by: Packbacker ()
Date: September 16, 2019 09:38PM

I could have swore some pooped their pants and were running toward Burger King tonight. They are Kelly Flynn posers. They are ugly old women. They like have room for rents at Lerner Springfield Square. They like hookup with landlord. They are bad bitch posers. They drive blue Honda Civic. I saw this maybe I’m seeing things. Paranormal activity.

Posted by: Backlacker ()
Date: September 16, 2019 09:44PM

They are tall and really short ugly old women with brown hair. They broke in. I saw them with my man. They poop their pants and wear uniform when they got fired. They moved in in 2019 at lerner in Springfield apartment complex. They are ugly. They say their hooking up with my man. I hope I’m seeing things.

Posted by: Lackcaker ()
Date: September 16, 2019 09:54PM

It makes me eat a lot of food and wish I was never born. I’m hotter than them. I’m better than them. They wear my style. I want them to move back to wherever they came from. They are low class lowlifes. They fart and air it out. They must smell bad. I saw them at Springfield mall with my man in forever 21.

Posted by: 571 Posers ()
Date: September 16, 2019 10:00PM

Posted by: micksticker ()
Date: September 17, 2019 03:18PM

These Kelly Flynn identity theft people wear Kelly Flynn’s style and wear their hair like Kelly Flynn does. They break into where Kelly Flynn lives and hookup with her man. They walk around naked. The guy talks about them like there better than Kelly Flynn when there not. Kelly Flynn has 36DD and used to be a stripper.

Posted by: bicquicker ()
Date: September 17, 2019 03:22PM

This guy gets with everyone. Black people, girls that fart, even big fat people huge fat people.

Posted by: Yes No 77 ()
Date: September 18, 2019 02:54PM

These chicks dress like retarded people with Felcrow shoes and bulky shorts. They are seen at Lerner apartment complex Springfield, VA. I saw these chicks at Springfield mall too.

Posted by: Hair Dye 2000 ()
Date: September 18, 2019 02:56PM

These chicks look black when they are Spanish. They look like crackheads. These chicks have messed up teeth. These chicks are posers. They are not hot chicks. These chicks have ugly hair dye job.

Posted by: Kelly Flynn kray ()
Date: September 19, 2019 03:05PM

Oh no, no, no. Kelly isn't batshit crazy at all. WTF is going on here? Oh, and Kelly, the nice tits on that girl ar 7x bigger than yours. Just sp you know...

Posted by: poser perfecto ()
Date: September 20, 2019 11:58AM

People are dressing up their kids to look like Kelly Flynn? That rings of child abuse!!!! Are they trying to make them as stupid as her?

Posted by: Nice pussy pic ()
Date: September 21, 2019 06:35PM

571 Posers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> https://youtu.be/P7KZkYd-8Ng

https://youtu.be/VDoMkOwMoCE
Attachments:
316D0125-4218-4DDB-A2CE-41C9BEAC04F6.jpeg

Posted by: Shut it down ()
Date: September 22, 2019 12:26AM

Posted by: D rock nation ()
Date: September 23, 2019 01:35PM

Kelly Flynn wants Derek Mohlers cock again! She used to slob his knob for drugs all the time! If people are striving for that lifestyle, I would seriously consider sucking on a gun and paint the ceiling red...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.