HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hey Millennials And E Cig Users How do you Like Your Democrats Plans to Take Your Vapes Away
Posted by: Never Vote For The Democrat ()
Date: September 11, 2019 04:46PM

https://www.nj.com/politics/2019/09/nj-could-ban-vaping-completely-powerful-democrat-says.html

Tip of the iceburg story today as Dems are piling on to ban vaping to get more into your face with overbearing laws

These people are never for your personal liberty as a free American ! They don't even support you to close the southern border and stop the flow of illegals into America ! That means they will no longer defend this nation they have gone PC insane ! As they support foreign nationals over YOU!

No chance of any promised free college, No money its all going to welfare with so many green card leeches that are public charges and that's why they came here as well as all the multitude of welfare programs the Democrats fully support for VOTES! The only reason they even exist in politics today , are These Welfare Votes !

Whatever you love to do never consider it safe from overbearing know it all Democrats that cant live and let live! From taking your guns by confiscation with illegal unconstitutional acts to your vapes to your water skiing and motorcycles because too many people get hurt and they want socialized medicine for you while the well off liberal elite Democrats jet off to get theirs world wide as they can afford it!

Next year you will have the chance to vote, you will decide if you want to live in a PC suppressed world of Democrats laws that control you

OR live free in prosperity as the founders intended with our Constitution and full Bill Of rights intact ..ALL OF THEM The full 27 amendments to the Constitution including the 2nd with a vote for the GOP that's the difference today between these political parties!

If you vote GOP and take the advice for Life You will be much better off

NEVER VOTE FOR THE DEMOCRAT IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIBERTY!

Black unemployment is today at a all time low ! Thank GOP ! While Democrats waste your time and money playing with new law proposals to get into your face and take away your freedom some more.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Millennials And E Cig Users How do you Like Your Democrats Plans to Take Your Vapes Away
Posted by: Juul ()
Date: September 11, 2019 10:57PM

Ex-Vaper Wrote:
Vaping has got me on my deathbed!

-------------------------------------------------------
> I've been vaping for the last 10 years. Now I
> breath with a machine.
>
> If you vape you're a DUMBASS.
>
> You'd do better to smoke Camels, Lucky Strikes,
> Pall Malls, Kools, Salems or Newports.
>
> I didn't smoke any THC products. I only smoked
> normal pods.
>
> And now, I'm getting my affairs in order.
> Everything seems to be coming together.
>
> See you fuckers on the other side.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/3193397.html

Re: Hey Millennials And E Cig Users How do you Like Your Democrats Plans to Take Your Vapes Away
Posted by: NoneNONE ()
Date: September 11, 2019 11:03PM

trumptards are stupid.
Attachments:
39dltd.jpg

Posted by: Pointer outer of things ()
Date: September 12, 2019 12:18AM

If it's fun, the libs want to take it away, except for gay sex, but, that's only fun for gay people, not for us normal people.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.